34 replies
Hi, has anyone bought My Membership Empire yet?? I recieved a mail about it today, but it's too expensive for me. I just want to know if someone have tried it out, and would love to read a review of it

Thanks,
Joachim
#empire #membership
  • Profile picture of the author JackBas
    Hey guys,

    Just bought it! I haven't had too much time to look around, but it seems to be pretty good value considering everything you get and they were selling similar software to their members as Auto Profit Launcher for the same price. The software is pretty amazing too, I would never have the time/money/skills to develop something like that myself.

    So you basically sell a subscription to that software using a reseller link. You set up payments through your own system (paypal, paydotcom etc) so Andrew/Steven don't get any commissions. There's 9 different sales pages you can use, and all have video (again, i couldn't get this quality myself)

    The sales video they give you is like the ones they used in pre-launch, very pro.

    The good thing is the software is all online, so if your members refund they can't access it. Should keep people sticking around longer. The software helps newbie affiliate marketers get niche websites up, and i think it would be pretty handy to use myself because there's some good squeeze page templates in there.

    All in all it looks pretty amazing, I haven't seen anything this comprehensive before. All I really need to do now is get a domain, upload the sales pages, set up payment, then promote my own page

    I'll keep everyone posted on my progress... I've got a good feeling about this one!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zeb
    I'm getting emails left and right about this one as well. Looks good but i'll be a spectator for the time being till i see some reviews...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984208].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joachim Larsen
      Thanks for the reply JackBas, would be nice to hear more from it, so I'm looking forward for your update!! I wish this wasn't that expensive though! I can't afford something like that right now, without knowing it's as good as they say it is..!

      Joachim
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984313].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JackBas
        I've been going through the videos and I'm only getting more confident. I reckon I can make my money back pretty quickly just from getting a few members through forums. Not just warrior forum but anywhere with people that struggle to get websites up. It allows people with no tech skills to get professional looking affiliate reviews sites up (no html or ftp knowledge required).

        I think my memberships will be really easy to sell to people starting out (I wish i had it back then)

        Because it's your product, you don't need to use an affiliate link so that will help with promotion too, and people will trust that you're not affiliated when you recommend it.

        And the video will be good too, you could just share it on video sites for a fair bit of traffic. Everyone is raving about the benefits of video marketing lately and I've wanted to try it, just never had a decent video.

        @excoder01 you could probably get it on Clickbank, but I'm going to do mine with PayDotCom to save approval hassles. I also want to get started with this straight away so I dont want to wait for Clickbank.

        Let you know how it goes...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author excoder01
    Will it integrate with Clickbank?
    Signature
    Affiliate Review Templates - get affiliate review templates every week. No tech or marketing skills required!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984316].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author niceweb
    I have some questions, but no way to contact the seller. Strange.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pearsonbrown
    I can't see any signs of a limit to sales. So suppose there are 2000 copies out there. Even if half the people do nothing with it, that still means you are selling identical memberships to 1000 other people, all within the IM market. It can't be long until the price you sell at drops to $17.

    Then they say that they are going to keep on providing new content but then later make that 'for one year'. My experience is that, once they have your money, people can be slow to fill their obligations. Read the Marketing Quickies 3 thread for an example.

    http://www.warriorforum.com/internet...s-3-sites.html

    I strongly advise you to wait until we have several reviews in.

    Pearson
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984431].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author myyoulo
      Take your time before buying.

      I am a member of autoprofit launcher which is the same guys behind this "mymembership".
      They gave their first webinar in december 2009. Directly after they announced that second webinar is coming soon. Its been 4 months and there is no second webinar. I left a reply why i didnt want to be on their list anymore or buy anything from them ever. One of the reasons was because of not sticking to software upgrades to Auto profit launcher as they said they will do.......after I bought......."look out for exciting upgrade". Done that for 4 months now and not a word........Seems like there will not be a software upgrade now after I paid and the link to the second webinar is now GONE !!!

      Seems they want to make me forget about Auto Profit Launcher and get busy with any other thing........they send me a LOT of affiliate promotions and comes out with new products without caring about the promises they had first.

      I suggest anyone looking to buy from "Andrew X and Steven Lee Jones" to search for earlier experiences with them.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984978].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rick Meza
        Originally Posted by myyoulo View Post

        I am a member of autoprofit launcher which is the same guys behind this "mymembership".
        They gave their first webinar in december 2009. Directly after they announced that second webinar is coming soon. Its been 4 months and there is no second webinar. I left a reply why i didnt want to be on their list anymore or buy anything from them ever.
        There you go ...ENOUGH said!

        Thank you SO much to everyone in here who bought MME and came back to post a review!

        Y'all rock!

        Rick ◄
        Signature
        $1,000 per day just by doing this "weird marketing tricks": CLicK if u want REAL CASH!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985873].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Avidpoet
          I'm really starting to get disappointed in a certain Guru who Ive always had respect for. Lately it just seems like he inst even doing his research into some of the history of these guys who come out with new products without researching how they treated past customers of past products. Ridiculous!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1990681].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author WyattTenG
            Originally Posted by Avidpoet View Post

            I'm really starting to get disappointed in a certain Guru who Ive always had respect for. Lately it just seems like he inst even doing his research into some of the history of these guys who come out with new products without researching how they treated past customers of past products. Ridiculous!

            Yeah, very true. They just click a "button" and send a blast to their subscribers. They just don't care about whether the product is really worth buying or not..... That really sucks... This is life!

            Cheers,

            Wyatt
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1991561].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Blazon1
        Originally Posted by myyoulo View Post

        I suggest anyone looking to buy from "Andrew X and Steven Lee Jones" to search for earlier experiences with them.
        New to the WF, and this statement is pushing me to make my first post here. I had purchased Niche Socializer last year, a product released by this "dynamic duo". Technically, the product works and did what it was supposed to do (starting your own social network). But the the makers of the software pretty much abandoned it after the refund period had passed. They would make noises now and then after that, but it amounted to nothing.

        Bottom line, I would look at other products if I were you.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2052821].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Toby Lewis
      Originally Posted by pearsonbrown View Post

      I can't see any signs of a limit to sales. So suppose there are 2000 copies out there. Even if half the people do nothing with it, that still means you are selling identical memberships to 1000 other people, all within the IM market. It can't be long until the price you sell at drops to $17.

      Then they say that they are going to keep on providing new content but then later make that 'for one year'. My experience is that, once they have your money, people can be slow to fill their obligations.
      I was thinking the same thing, but I ended up buying. Here's why...

      You can choose from different sales copy and different graphics, but the entire front end is rebrandable however you want (you could even use wordpress if you want). It's only the back end which is the same for everyone and let's face it, the chances of someone buying the same from two people are pretty low. IM is a massive niche, its not not going happen.

      There's a minimum price of $19.95, but if someone sells it for that it wont effect me. My product has a different name, I'm choosing to sell it at $37/month and nobody can argue.

      I'm always skeptical of gurus releasing the extra content, but as a reseller you get to see all the content up front so there's no mysteries. It's only my members that get drip fed the content. That means that even if someone signs up with me a year from now, they'll still start at week 1 and get new content every week for a year.

      I'll give a detailed review after I go through all the material some more. Happy to answer any questions from people too. This is a no-brainer for me because I already have a list. I can get this membership site up, blast it to my subscribers, and then instantly have another income stream
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985001].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author agrotags
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1992067].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author KingofNewYork
          [DELETED]
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1994325].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author danblack
            Originally Posted by KingofNewYork View Post

            What you are essentially paying for is a piece of software that allows you to create different types of websites, specifically affiliate review sites. You can then resell it to your members for anything more than 19.95. I'm not going to lie, all of the materials they have given me are quality, my thought now is how badly is the market going to be diluted with 1000s of idiots selling the same exact product. This was obviouslly the greatest initial concern going in, but now I am having other concerns.

            The software and templates they give to you that you can release to your members are quality, but now I'm realizing that everybody and their brother is going to be promoting the same exact review sites with the same exact products. So initially my concerns about diluting the market for the resellers is pale in comparison to my subscirbers market being extremely diluted by other MME owners subscribers creating the same exact sites. If you so choose you can alter text and make unique sites, and the tool would be very useful, but the thought of the same people promoting the same exact product with only three different sales pages (graphically) is certainly a bit scary.

            As for the guy asking about the upsell, the back end offer is actually kind of strange. They offer you the opportunity to buy ten different "businesses" in different niches and then say you can offer them to your members on the backend? It kind of confused me as I didn't know if they were selling me the businesses directly or selling them to me to sell to my members. Either way, very unique concept, the product quality is solid, I just don't think it is going to be extremely lucrative with a million people promoting the software, and then ten million of their subscribers creating identical websites with the software, not to mention that the resellers of the software will probablly also be creating the review sites using the software.

            Best of luck guys.
            Thanks for taking the time to write a honest review. You didn't bad mouth anyone, or the product, you simply stated your opinion with an open mind. I appreciate that.

            I've always thought that the lack of uniqueness is the biggest reason these products fail to deliver long term results, and I must agree that too many people all selling the same thing... spells disaster.
            Signature

            Dan Black
            dan@danblack.com
            http://www.danblack.com

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2017066].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Zaizen
              It 'sold out' when i visit the website today
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2022889].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author David Louis Monk
                Originally Posted by Zaizen Goro View Post

                It 'sold out' when i visit the website today
                Surely that is good if the number of sales has been limited and it is sold out. Can't remember the exact figure I heard quoted, but good if it is being limited until the next version or new product is announced.
                Signature

                David

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2055008].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author David Louis Monk
                Hello Zaizen

                you PM'd me but as I am not in the War Room I am unable to reply unti I have 50 posts so a little way to go.

                Has your video come back online. I emailed MME for support. I fear there is a link associated with Adobe that is not working.

                Will let you know if I get an answer.
                Signature

                David

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2068695].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Zaizen
                  Originally Posted by David Louis Monk View Post

                  Hello Zaizen

                  you PM'd me but as I am not in the War Room I am unable to reply unti I have 50 posts so a little way to go.

                  Has your video come back online. I emailed MME for support. I fear there is a link associated with Adobe that is not working.

                  Will let you know if I get an answer.
                  No problem

                  Nope..not sure what happen. Hope u get the answer from them asap.

                  and pls let me know here..

                  Zaizen
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2070445].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author David Louis Monk
                    Hello Zaizen

                    Videos are back online I see. I wrote to MME and got a standard reply so I wrote a second time. Whilst they informed me the video is playing (which it is now), they are going to pass on my email to the web designers.

                    I think this has something to Adobe's servers or another embedded link to a server which is offline. I was reading on this forum that Hostgator had gone down due to a network problem which was affecting other businesses.

                    Whatever the embedded link is I am asking if there is another way around this so that websites on UK servers would not be affected if the problem is with US servers. From the thread associated with the Hostgator servers down it would be a good strategy to back up websites on both sides of the pond so they are down for minimal time in the event of a catastrophic breakdown. You would just need to redirect the DNS settings provided the registrar's site (Godaddy in my case) is not offline.
                    Signature

                    David

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2071197].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Zaizen
                      Originally Posted by David Louis Monk View Post

                      Hello Zaizen

                      Videos are back online I see. I wrote to MME and got a standard reply so I wrote a second time. Whilst they informed me the video is playing (which it is now), they are going to pass on my email to the web designers.

                      I think this has something to Adobe's servers or another embedded link to a server which is offline. I was reading on this forum that Hostgator had gone down due to a network problem which was affecting other businesses.

                      Whatever the embedded link is I am asking if there is another way around this so that websites on UK servers would not be affected if the problem is with US servers. From the thread associated with the Hostgator servers down it would be a good strategy to back up websites on both sides of the pond so they are down for minimal time in the event of a catastrophic breakdown. You would just need to redirect the DNS settings provided the registrar's site (Godaddy in my case) is not offline.
                      Hi David.

                      I still cant view ur video on ur site..not sure what happen. i also looking back my link and same thing happen...video still not pop up..or we need to upload back on server?..btw..im using hostgator.

                      webdesigner?..im the one from a few designer involved in this soft too..the other template( with people and robot on header are design by me ..shhh). but i didnt get any email from them.

                      pls let me know ur update.

                      Thanks
                      Zaizen
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2075252].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author txkhomes
              [DELETED]
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2077587].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author shaunwilliams
                Hi
                So is the WSO at the thread below some off shoot of MME .
                It appears so as the traffic gen videos are labeled MME.
                Maybe they are just selling the software now without the
                membership element.

                Instant site launcher thread below

                http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-start-ca.html

                Shaun
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2084954].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Zaizen
                  Originally Posted by shaunwilliams View Post

                  Hi
                  So is the WSO at the thread below some off shoot of MME .
                  It appears so as the traffic gen videos are labeled MME.
                  Maybe they are just selling the software now without the
                  membership element.

                  Instant site launcher thread below

                  http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-start-ca.html

                  Shaun
                  Wow..can we follow same method like what he doing?
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101501].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Info-seeker
        Originally Posted by Aith View Post

        I was thinking the same thing, but I ended up buying. Here's why...

        You can choose from different sales copy and different graphics, but the entire front end is rebrandable however you want (you could even use wordpress if you want). It's only the back end which is the same for everyone and let's face it, the chances of someone buying the same from two people are pretty low. IM is a massive niche, its not not going happen.

        There's a minimum price of $19.95, but if someone sells it for that it wont effect me. My product has a different name, I'm choosing to sell it at $37/month and nobody can argue.

        I'm always skeptical of gurus releasing the extra content, but as a reseller you get to see all the content up front so there's no mysteries. It's only my members that get drip fed the content. That means that even if someone signs up with me a year from now, they'll still start at week 1 and get new content every week for a year.

        I'll give a detailed review after I go through all the material some more. Happy to answer any questions from people too. This is a no-brainer for me because I already have a list. I can get this membership site up, blast it to my subscribers, and then instantly have another income stream
        Hi Aith,

        When you say the frontend is rebrandable, do you mean you can change 'Instant Site Launcher' to a different name and being able to change the graphics as well?

        Thanks,

        Josf
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2032716].message }}
  • I won't be touching this one from 10 feet away.
    Signature
    Financial Thing: Peer to Peer Lending Reviews
    Poker Tilt : The Dutch Boyd Story
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985343].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joachim Larsen
      orlando: why not?? had bad experience with them or what?? And if so, what was so bad about them??
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985349].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author myyoulo
      Originally Posted by Orlando Web Design View Post

      I won't be touching this one from 10 feet away.
      Same here, hehe. Had my share of experience with those guys already. WONT TOUCH !!!!!!

      Joachim Larsen: Search forum for autoprofit launcher....maybe you have to search autoprofit as single word. There is more threads about disappointment with those guys, just wish I would have listened.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985755].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gcintermed
    Does anyone have an example of one of the sites Instant Site Launcher can create?

    Since the membership is selling access to Instant Site Launcher, it would seem to matter if what we're buying the rights to resell is any good. Also, are there limits to how many sites you can create with the software, and does the user then own the site? What is the new content that is added every month? New templates?

    I think if this were done well, it could pay for itself fairly quickly. My fear is that, as with many of these products, everyone buys the reseller product, and there is no one left to buy the actual membership. Either that, or the end user product isn't worth the money you're supposedly selling it for.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1991267].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DRB
    Anybody know what the $997 upsell is for? I know that once you pay the initial $497 they give a OTO for £997.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1991629].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joachim Larsen
      Why are they promoting this product then, if it's so bad??? Guess it's all about the money these days...Once they get it, they couldn't care less...But hey, let's face it...That's the way it is I guess.

      With that said: I would still love if someone who actually bought the product did a complete review of it here, so that there's no doubt in the world what's good with it and what's bad with it...

      Thanks,

      Joachim
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1991819].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gcintermed
    Still not clear...Do your members get use of a piece of software that can create any type of affiliate site? Or are they getting templates and content for specific products every month? In other words, is this a sitebuilder or a template membership?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1994475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DRB
    Great Post King of New York, Extremely useful. Thanks.
    One question. Where are the sites that are built hosted? ie can you host them on your own server.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1997319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scotthelot
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2000934].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lifechanging
      hey scotthelot

      Just thought I'd check how you were getting on with My Membership Empire? Are you still enjoying it and seeing the value?
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2012495].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chattervine
    yes, it's true..i want to know the answer too
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2070569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lucidboomer
    CONTENT WARNING: THIS MESSAGE IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

    Ok. I've had enough! I just sat through over an hour long webinar that just made me sick. No wonder internet marketing is getting a bad name! I really felt sorry for the newbies attending the webinar and who were falling for all the dumb tricks. And I really appreciate what Clickbank is doing at the end of this month by making this kind of thing unacceptable and against policy.

    The presented rattled on for over an hour basically just "preaching to the choir". He claimed to have a thousand online clients and he went to work immediately trying to create the illusion of "scarcity". It's time like this I wish I had a "GoToWebinar" override button.

    The fellow kept going on about continuity sites and the value of a continuity product. He kept saying that beauty of his product is that it is "SOFTWARE" and so it can be charged monthly. He never once indicated what value a potential client that would pay the $97 per month fee would get. His entire focus was on getting you to dream about scamming others out of $97 a month. He told us that we should imagine having one hundred clients all paying us $97 a month.... He tried to paint a picture that people could see in their dreams.

    I asked him several times to "get on with it!" Of course, he ignored me completely. Who the hell call's themselves "Mr. X" anyway? If you can't use your real name, then you shouldn't be in this business. Grow up!

    In the end, this guy had NO SOFTWARE. All he had was html templates and the recommendation to modify the files in "Komposer". He couldn't even modify the template properly himself, as he screwed up one of the repeating images (a background shadow) that repeated itself all of the way down the page.

    I wondered why anyone looking for a continuity site would opt for this package when a much superior product in "Wishlist Member" is available at a fraction of the cost. [Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with Wishlist member]

    This guy, in the end, wanted $997 for his product. He said he would only sell 15 of them. What a load of crap! Who is going to opt for building web pages or html squeeze pages today? That time has passed. WordPress walks all over this method with all of the available plugins and outstanding themes that are available at pennies on the dollar! After the webinar, I did spend some time researching it. It seems he's been trying to flog this thing for at least two years. I guess that explains why he's still trying to flog html landing pages.

    I feel really sorry for the newbies that got sucked into this today. It's going to turn them off the business for a long time.

    To the new newbies, please don't think we are all like this because we are not. If you want to learn from the best, then follow Jason Fladlien, or Liz Tomey, or Wilson Mattos, or Chris Guthrie. Get involved with WordPress and communicate with your mentors online. You will find many people wanting to heip.

    Your money is like a loaded gun. Don't go playing around with it until you know what you are shooting at. If a marketer won't give you his/her personal email address, then walk away. They are not worth your valuable time.

    Peace
    Signature
    Nick M. Walsh AKA Pendozer
    Slice Online
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4457387].message }}

Trending Topics