Top 5 products that can help you if you are getting into affiliate marketing
I wish I had these products when I started out.
1. Affiliate Project X :This product gives tons of good advice on affiliate marketing. You won't find basics in there. Just hard core tips.
If you want to learn basics like creating sites, uploading files etc... this is not the place.
2. Affiliate Business Blueprint (Jim Edwards and Rosalind Garder):
Now This product is good because Jim Edwards is good. Rosalind,
3. 33 days to Online Profits (yanik Silver): Now this product will take you through basics to advance by taking your hands. Hands down the best product to start with.
4. 7 Day Ebook (Jim Edwards & Joe vitale) : This will teach you how to create product/Ebook in 7 days. A great product for learning how to create it.
5. Stomping the Search Engines (1 & 2) : So far this one is the only big one in the list. But you can always get the transcripts of Stomping the Search engines 2004 version which is still as good as it was then.
I wanted to add another product in the list which will show you how to turn words into traffic.
Jim Edwards :Turn words into traffic. A good guide to article writing and marketing. You'll learn the attitude and skills of good article marketer. One of the essential skills right now.
If you notice I've included 1 Search Engine Optimization, 1 Creating proudcts, 1 basic product, 1 Advanced version. In fact this is all what you need to Succeed in Affiliate marketing.
You should be able to create websites (33 days to online marketing, Affiliate business blueprint)
You should be able to bring traffic to your site (Stomping the search engine and turns words into matter)
You should be able to add some heavy matter like products in your profits (Joe vitale ebook on writing ebooks)
and Essentially You should know some of the advanced version of promoting your stuff. That's it. Take Action on this list.
I'm also active on - Twitter - Facebook