Looking for advice on Unique Article Wizard

51 replies
Spending quite a bit of cash trying to get up and running and my latest thought is to go with Unique Article Wizard - Please share your experiences to help me as a newbie - don't want to waste any more cash.
Thanks in advance and I am so glad I found this site.
#advice #article #unique #wizard
  • Profile picture of the author backlinkking3
    Its been my experience that they will get you some needed links very quickly, but they are pricey, so if you can afford this service, then go for it.

    cheers,:p
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2100261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VegasGreg
    I did a lot of research on them and they get good reviews. Another alternative is SEO Linkvine, which I just joined yesterday. They may be closing their door to new members soon though (later tonight?). I felt this was a much better option.
    Signature

    Greg Schueler - Wordpress Fanatic... Living The Offline Marketing Dream...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2100777].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mark Blaze
      Originally Posted by VegasGreg View Post

      I did a lot of research on them and they get good reviews. Another alternative is SEO Linkvine, which I just joined yesterday. They may be closing their door to new members soon though (later tonight?). I felt this was a much better option.
      Both are good services and combined makes an even better combo because of the difference in sites on their networks!

      SEOLinkVine is still growing and having some teething problems but brad is sorting them out quickly and now trying to work on building up the number of article directory's in the system so the public sales page is closed but there are a few private one's still open!

      UAW is long established and you get 1000+ submissions per article in general which will give you 2000+ backlinks as it's two anchor text's/url's per article!

      Go with either one or get both and after the first month decide which you prefer and then get the other one later on.

      Mark Blaze
      Signature
      Aweber BONUS! <- Email Marketing At It's Best!
      The Best Spinner BONUS!<- Article Spinning Made 110% Easier!
      Unique Article Wizard BONUS! <- 2000+ Backlinks + Traffic With Each Article!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102242].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WritingMadwoman
        I recently signed up with UAW and I've been very pleased with the results so far. I've only submitted two articles and that has generated several hundred backlinks (that should continue growing as the articles get approved on more sites).

        But what impressed me the most is that those backlinks did not just come from low profile article directories. With other distribution services, that was mostly where I found my articles.

        With UAW, my articles have been posted on many popular blogs in my niche (I assume they are using the UAW plugin). Undoubtedly those links from related high-quality sites is going to give my backlinks more weight than they would have from catch-all article directories.

        I don't have any long-term results to share with you, but I am definitely seeing a rise in traffic, sales, sign-ups - I'm happy with their service and feel it's worth the price.

        Wendy
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102403].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bargainhunter
        Thanks for the advice - much appreciated. It's hard to know where to wisely spend cash. This site is going to be a great help to me - glad I found it. anyone else - pleas feel free to comment
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102414].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Crew Chief
          Originally Posted by bargainhunter View Post

          Thanks for the advice - much appreciated. It's hard to know where to wisely spend cash. This site is going to be a great help to me - glad I found it. anyone else - pleas feel free to comment
          UAW is worth it... if you use it as Dr. Swanson designed.

          If you're going to submit a hand full of articles once a month or less, UAW is probably not your best economic option. You'd be better served finding a less aggressive approach to Article Marketing.

          The key to effectively using UAW is to start off coming out the gate doing things right and understanding what you're getting and paying for. Here are my suggestions.

          (1). Don't start off blindly! Go in with at least 12 articles ready to drop immediately. Just so you know, each article you submit must be repackaged/spun into three separate articles and then broken down into eight paragraphs. Have at least 12 articles on standby and ready to submit prior to clicking on the purchase button.

          (2). Become a true Article Marketer. True AMers submit articles on a systematic basis like clockwork. It's a laborious task that will payoff handsomely.

          (3). Be aggressive but drip feed!

          (4). Use JLs thebestspinner to spin your articles

          (5). Enjoy the fruits of your labor but don't stop knockin!
          Signature
          Tools, Strategies and Tactics Used By Savvy Internet Marketers and SEO Pros:

          SEO G.O.L.D. = Genuine Overall Link Diversity
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102503].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Allen Graves
            Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post

            (1). Don't start off blindly! Go in with at least 12 articles ready to drop immediately. Just so you know, each article you submit must be repackaged/spun into three separate articles and then broken down into eight paragraphs. Have at least 12 articles on standby and ready to submit prior to clicking on the purchase button.

            (2). Become a true Article Marketer. True AMers submit articles on a systematic basis like clockwork. It's a laborious task that will payoff handsomely.

            (3). Be aggressive but drip feed!

            (4). Use JLs thebestspinner to spin your articles

            (5). Enjoy the fruits of your labor but don't stop knockin!

            Chief,

            Actually, what you just stated is awesome advice...whether you use a submission service or not!

            Even if you do it manually and only submit to a handful of sites, you can easily multiply your result by following these points, especially #2!

            Cheers,
            Allen Graves
            Signature
            Every day I check the obituaries. If I don't see my name there, then I know it's going to be a good day!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102519].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author para10
            Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post

            UAW is worth it... if you use it as Dr. Swanson designed.

            If you're going to submit a hand full of articles once a month or less, UAW is probably not your best economic option. You'd be better served finding a less aggressive approach to Article Marketing.

            The key to effectively using UAW is to start off coming out the gate doing things right and understanding what you're getting and paying for. Here are my suggestions.

            (1). Don't start off blindly! Go in with at least 12 articles ready to drop immediately. Just so you know, each article you submit must be repackaged/spun into three separate articles and then broken down into eight paragraphs. Have at least 12 articles on standby and ready to submit prior to clicking on the purchase button.

            (2). Become a true Article Marketer. True AMers submit articles on a systematic basis like clockwork. It's a laborious task that will payoff handsomely.

            (3). Be aggressive but drip feed!

            (4). Use JLs thebestspinner to spin your articles

            (5). Enjoy the fruits of your labor but don't stop knockin!

            100% agree!

            This advice is for anyone looking for an Article Submission Service. Have at least 9 articles setup and ready to go before you purchase UAW, SEOVine, MAN, etc.

            I prepared 12 before I joined UAW and good thing I did, 'cause it took 3+ days to get approved.

            Other than that, it's been an awesome service.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2106641].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author BryanJoseph
              I have power article rewriter. Is unique article wizard better?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2106715].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mark Blaze
                Originally Posted by BryanJoseph View Post

                I have power article rewriter. Is unique article wizard better?
                They are both different things i believe!

                Power article re-writer is a article re-writer correct and that's all it does?

                UAW is a submission service with a built in re-writing helper!

                Mark Blaze
                Signature
                Aweber BONUS! <- Email Marketing At It's Best!
                The Best Spinner BONUS!<- Article Spinning Made 110% Easier!
                Unique Article Wizard BONUS! <- 2000+ Backlinks + Traffic With Each Article!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2106752].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author sovarn
              Would you recommend joining UAW and other article services, or is UAW the best?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2106763].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mark Blaze
                Originally Posted by sovarn View Post

                Would you recommend joining UAW and other article services, or is UAW the best?
                That depends completely on your cash flow and the keywords you are going and traffic you want!

                More services = more backlinks and traffic

                But if you get too many and don't use them then it will just end up costing you more than it makes you!

                So start with just one and then progress from there

                Mark Blaze
                Signature
                Aweber BONUS! <- Email Marketing At It's Best!
                The Best Spinner BONUS!<- Article Spinning Made 110% Easier!
                Unique Article Wizard BONUS! <- 2000+ Backlinks + Traffic With Each Article!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2106773].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Stephen Meyer
                  I have used UAW in the past for article submission. Their article spinning is great and will do the job. But, it takes some work to get it completed. The result is a very high spin rate that gives you a high uniqueness percentage for each article they submit.

                  Currently i only use their plug-in on a couple blogs. While the plug in adds content to the blogs, as a publisher it doesn't help as much as i would like. Mainly because many article marketers have no clue how to write SEO optimize content. They write on a subject but do not keyword optimize their articles either in the article body or the title. If you are going to publish articles learn the basics of article SEO. It will help both you and the publisher.

                  The service i curently use for submission and spinning is SubmitYourarticle.com. I like the service much better due to the lower cost and the spin rate of the articles. It also requires some work to reach it's full potential but for me it is easier and the backlink count seems higher.

                  Stephen
                  Signature
                  Find out how this guy went from being over $40,000 in debt to having total financial freedom and how you can to.Click Here: Freedom ~
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2106807].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kristisayles
    I love SEO Linkvine-they're adding great content to my blog daily!
    Signature

    Top Domains for Sale at http://greatdomainsforsale.blogspot.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102409].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KhirRahman
      Originally Posted by kristisayles View Post

      I love SEO Linkvine-they're adding great content to my blog daily!
      Yes I love SEO Link Vine too, now I have autopilot blogs. Just set the blogs up, contents are added automatically, and I see the traffic keep coming it.. I really love it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102432].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WritingMadwoman
      Originally Posted by kristisayles View Post

      I love SEO Linkvine-they're adding great content to my blog daily!
      Kristi, do you find the the quality of articles good? I used to have the UAW plugin on several of my blogs but the quality of articles was so bad I ended up deactivating it. All I want is well-written, quality articles - doesn't seem like it should be so hard to find! :rolleyes:

      Wendy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102443].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mark Blaze
        Originally Posted by WritingMadwoman View Post

        Kristi, do you find the the quality of articles good? I used to have the UAW plugin on several of my blogs but the quality of articles was so bad I ended up deactivating it. All I want is well-written, quality articles - doesn't seem like it should be so hard to find! :rolleyes:

        Wendy
        They tend to be low quality but provide nice filler content i find which still brings in extra traffic!

        However their spelling and grammar is normally perfect due to those being the only thing's that are really picked up on by the review team! Annoying but unless the price increased dramatically then the lower quality articles will continue to be distributed.

        Plus remember each paragraph is split so when you are re-writing them it may make sense but put them all in a different order and it's a completely different story!

        Mark Blaze
        Signature
        Aweber BONUS! <- Email Marketing At It's Best!
        The Best Spinner BONUS!<- Article Spinning Made 110% Easier!
        Unique Article Wizard BONUS! <- 2000+ Backlinks + Traffic With Each Article!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102462].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author James Hussey
          Originally Posted by Mark Blaze View Post

          They tend to be low quality but provide nice filler content i find which still brings in extra traffic!

          However their spelling and grammar is normally perfect due to those being the only thing's that are really picked up on by the review team! Annoying but unless the price increased dramatically then the lower quality articles will continue to be distributed...

          Mark Blaze
          Mark, I appreciate the fact that you're responsible for my $39.95/mo SEOLV membership - BUT - this is baloney.

          I've been a member of UAW for about 6-7 mo's, have used every facet of their service, and the articles **have to be edited** if you give a rip about your site.

          If you're auto-blogging, fine...do what you want. But the articles are *not* EzineArticle-quality (even they miss a number of edits) - all that to say, they're not all a load of junk, either - they have good, bad and better.

          I'm a huge fan of UAW, but not a fan of over-promising on a product's value to close a sale. To say their articles are just about perfect is to say that Chinese food tastes like McDonald's...

          Having blasted you like that - and I'm not trying to be rude - I want to say that they're passable in most cases.

          It's just like on EzineArticles or any article directory: you have a massive amount of editing to do, so some stuff gets through that shouldn't. It isn't perfect, no, but it sure does work.

          I wouldn't say it gives you "2,000 backlinks" either - that's a bit much - expect 30-50 or so on a run, depending on your niche and writing ability. You can have the best content in the world, the best articles, but if your niche is bedsores, then you might not see a ton of publication...

          But 30-50 backlinks? Works for me.
          Signature
          My Internet Marketing
          Failure > Success Story

          Author of Duct Tape SEO, CJ Tactics and the new Tidal Wave Traffic.
          SEO strategist and analyst for hire.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2134126].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Chris Worner
            @JamestheJust on Elance

            You have obviously never received an article from me through UAW or any other article submitter service


            Chris
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2134194].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author James Hussey
              I might not have - I only receive an article on a select few niches I wanted to build out while backlogged on Elance.

              The articles are generally good quality, but I've only had a handful that needed no editing. Free content, however, is hard to shake a stick at...
              Signature
              My Internet Marketing
              Failure > Success Story

              Author of Duct Tape SEO, CJ Tactics and the new Tidal Wave Traffic.
              SEO strategist and analyst for hire.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2134768].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mark Blaze
            Originally Posted by JamestheJust on Elance View Post

            Mark, I appreciate the fact that you're responsible for my $39.95/mo SEOLV membership - BUT - this is baloney.

            I've been a member of UAW for about 6-7 mo's, have used every facet of their service, and the articles **have to be edited** if you give a rip about your site.

            If you're auto-blogging, fine...do what you want. But the articles are *not* EzineArticle-quality (even they miss a number of edits) - all that to say, they're not all a load of junk, either - they have good, bad and better.

            I'm a huge fan of UAW, but not a fan of over-promising on a product's value to close a sale. To say their articles are just about perfect is to say that Chinese food tastes like McDonald's...

            Having blasted you like that - and I'm not trying to be rude - I want to say that they're passable in most cases.

            It's just like on EzineArticles or any article directory: you have a massive amount of editing to do, so some stuff gets through that shouldn't. It isn't perfect, no, but it sure does work.

            I wouldn't say it gives you "2,000 backlinks" either - that's a bit much - expect 30-50 or so on a run, depending on your niche and writing ability. You can have the best content in the world, the best articles, but if your niche is bedsores, then you might not see a ton of publication...

            But 30-50 backlinks? Works for me.
            No problem on the seolv discount

            Send me a PM with your email and i will send you over my bonus for UAW that show's you how to get more backlinks from each article as 2000+ isn't an over statement for most niches! Might help you out a bit

            Mark Blaze
            Signature
            Aweber BONUS! <- Email Marketing At It's Best!
            The Best Spinner BONUS!<- Article Spinning Made 110% Easier!
            Unique Article Wizard BONUS! <- 2000+ Backlinks + Traffic With Each Article!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2135305].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author threelegs61
    Originally Posted by bargainhunter View Post

    Spending quite a bit of cash trying to get up and running and my latest thought is to go with Unique Article Wizard - Please share your experiences to help me as a newbie - don't want to waste any more cash.
    Thanks in advance and I am so glad I found this site.
    My brother recently tried Unique Article Wizard but said he much prefers Linkvarna. As for myself, I always stick to manual article submissions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102468].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Hussey
    I see that people here are directing you to SEOLV in addition or instead of UAW - I personally have both, can't speak for/against SEOLV just yet as I've been buried doing a major pack of 160 articles/spins/re-writes/sales pages for a major client of mine (my stuff's on hold, in other words), and I will say this

    I'm writing as a happy user of UAW - they're established, and they work. My best run w/them generated 200+ backlinks (186 of which remain, that site's beating out a major chain-store in that niche, ranking #4 in G's SERP), my worst only 5 (super-tight niche, low searches/month - bad niche and KWs).

    The thing many neglect to mention about UAW is that they allow you to post videos, again I'm not sure about SEOLV, but I know Brad's other products are excellent. The trouble with both services is that it's hard to spot your articles, even after publication, especially when you spin your titles as I do.

    (How do you search for 150 permutations of a title?) The reason this is important is that you can then index your backlinks/trackbacks using RSS and ping servers...

    Nonetheless, there's *another* side to UAW and the other article submitters: you can use them for pre-sales to aff links and landing pages.

    Doing that, I've generated $1500+ in sales to *one* landing page, I worked 6 hours total...you do the math. All of that from 2 UAW runs. Not exaggerating, either.

    I'd send you a screen shot of my UAW member's page, I mostly have client's articles on there at the moment - but my 2 articles generated about 60 backlinks, and keep paying me in aff commissions.

    You can buy through my link, but if I were you, I'd hire a freelancer to send out the articles for you first to try it out. Get a load of 10 articles, drip-feed them, and see what happens. Doing that, my site that got 200+ backlinks shot from page 8 to page 1 (it was sandboxed for a week because I had set the submissions to 50/day...but it came back stronger than ever).

    Hope that helps. They have a customer for life in me, personally. I believe Mr. Blaze here said that you can use UAW + other services like SEOLV, which is what I'm doing - you can increase your output and write less. Spin the articles using The Best Spinner, for instance, and submit one set to each.

    You can copy the three spin-tagged articles in the 3 boxes of UAW for the most efficiency...and you're good to go.

    --JamestheJust on Elance
    Signature
    My Internet Marketing
    Failure > Success Story

    Author of Duct Tape SEO, CJ Tactics and the new Tidal Wave Traffic.
    SEO strategist and analyst for hire.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133058].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mark Blaze
      Originally Posted by JamestheJust on Elance View Post

      Hope that helps. They have a customer for life in me, personally. I believe Mr. Blaze here said that you can use UAW + other services like SEOLV, which is what I'm doing - you can increase your output and write less. Spin the articles using The Best Spinner, for instance, and submit one set to each.

      You can copy the three spin-tagged articles in the 3 boxes of UAW for the most efficiency...and you're good to go.

      --JamestheJust on Elance
      Exactly James,

      Unless you go and re-write every sentence 3+ times and every paragraph 3+ times and then also phrases and word's over and over again in your articles to use in 30+ places and keep them 30%+ unique and waste all that time doing it to then be thrown on crappy blogs where their only value is the backlink and minimal traffic then really just spin each article once using TBS and then submit it to as many services as possible... get it out there and getting you backlinks and traffic!

      After all it took you a while to write that article or cost you so why only use it once? spend a little longer and use it over and over again to actually put money in your pocket and lot's of it.

      Mark Blaze

      P.S. Hope that made sense as im doing like 4 thing's at the same time.
      Signature
      Aweber BONUS! <- Email Marketing At It's Best!
      The Best Spinner BONUS!<- Article Spinning Made 110% Easier!
      Unique Article Wizard BONUS! <- 2000+ Backlinks + Traffic With Each Article!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133224].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author johnjg
      Hi James,

      Sorry to bug you, and ask this. I was intrigued when you said you can put spun content into each of the boxes of UAW. I use the best spinner and I have a UAW monthly membership, but I have never put any text in any of the boxes with the spin sintax. How would I go about this? Does it use the same {text 1|text 2|text 3} spyntax?

      If you have a moment, I would very much appreciate your reply back.



      Originally Posted by JamestheJust on Elance View Post

      I see that people here are directing you to SEOLV in addition or instead of UAW - I personally have both, can't speak for/against SEOLV just yet as I've been buried doing a major pack of 160 articles/spins/re-writes/sales pages for a major client of mine (my stuff's on hold, in other words), and I will say this

      I'm writing as a happy user of UAW - they're established, and they work. My best run w/them generated 200+ backlinks (186 of which remain, that site's beating out a major chain-store in that niche, ranking #4 in G's SERP), my worst only 5 (super-tight niche, low searches/month - bad niche and KWs).

      The thing many neglect to mention about UAW is that they allow you to post videos, again I'm not sure about SEOLV, but I know Brad's other products are excellent. The trouble with both services is that it's hard to spot your articles, even after publication, especially when you spin your titles as I do.

      (How do you search for 150 permutations of a title?) The reason this is important is that you can then index your backlinks/trackbacks using RSS and ping servers...

      Nonetheless, there's *another* side to UAW and the other article submitters: you can use them for pre-sales to aff links and landing pages.

      Doing that, I've generated $1500+ in sales to *one* landing page, I worked 6 hours total...you do the math. All of that from 2 UAW runs. Not exaggerating, either.

      I'd send you a screen shot of my UAW member's page, I mostly have client's articles on there at the moment - but my 2 articles generated about 60 backlinks, and keep paying me in aff commissions.

      You can buy through my link, but if I were you, I'd hire a freelancer to send out the articles for you first to try it out. Get a load of 10 articles, drip-feed them, and see what happens. Doing that, my site that got 200+ backlinks shot from page 8 to page 1 (it was sandboxed for a week because I had set the submissions to 50/day...but it came back stronger than ever).

      Hope that helps. They have a customer for life in me, personally. I believe Mr. Blaze here said that you can use UAW + other services like SEOLV, which is what I'm doing - you can increase your output and write less. Spin the articles using The Best Spinner, for instance, and submit one set to each.

      You can copy the three spin-tagged articles in the 3 boxes of UAW for the most efficiency...and you're good to go.

      --JamestheJust on Elance
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2491196].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sheryl Polomka
    Just a question that I don't think has been covered here. For those using UAW how is your ranking in Google?

    I was using it for a while and found that although I ranked very well in Yahoo and Bing, my Google rankings dropped and this happened with every site that I used UAW for. I have read other people say this happened to them too.

    So for me, I didn't find it was worth it since it had a negative impact on my Google rankings and also a few months later I find many of the backlinks disappearing.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133474].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shaunman
      Just a question that I don't think has been covered here. For those using UAW how is your ranking in Google?

      I was using it for a while and found that although I ranked very well in Yahoo and Bing, my Google rankings dropped and this happened with every site that I used UAW for. I have read other people say this happened to them too.

      So for me, I didn't find it was worth it since it had a negative impact on my Google rankings and also a few months later I find many of the backlinks disappearing.
      Did you vary the "ancor text"? Google doesn't like seeing all links from the same text.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133651].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author James Hussey
      Actually, this will happen - the "google dance" - and I don't care what ppl say, it's due to link velocity and abrupt changes in your backlinking profile.

      I have several niche sites, different niches, and am using both aff marketing as well as Adsense via XFactor - and it works like a champ - in any event, my first go-round I sent the articles out 50/day as UAW suggests.

      That's a load of crap - you need to set your submissions around 15/day and no more per submission. Drip them out.

      If you don't do that, you'll raise a flag and may lose your place. I did that and my site wound up getting sandboxed. It was on page 8...then it came back, luckily a week later, at #7, and climbed between #4-8 and has settled at #6, front page across all 3 major SE's.

      I learned all of that from Mike Iser's blog - mike iser dot com - he's the real deal.
      Signature
      My Internet Marketing
      Failure > Success Story

      Author of Duct Tape SEO, CJ Tactics and the new Tidal Wave Traffic.
      SEO strategist and analyst for hire.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2134106].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author reapr
        Originally Posted by JamestheJust on Elance View Post

        Actually, this will happen - the "google dance" - and I don't care what ppl say, it's due to link velocity and abrupt changes in your backlinking profile.

        I have several niche sites, different niches, and am using both aff marketing as well as Adsense via XFactor - and it works like a champ - in any event, my first go-round I sent the articles out 50/day as UAW suggests.

        That's a load of crap - you need to set your submissions around 15/day and no more per submission. Drip them out.

        If you don't do that, you'll raise a flag and may lose your place. I did that and my site wound up getting sandboxed. It was on page 8...then it came back, luckily a week later, at #7, and climbed between #4-8 and has settled at #6, front page across all 3 major SE's.

        I learned all of that from Mike Iser's blog - mike iser dot com - he's the real deal.
        If this link velocity stuff is true sink your competitors by throwing hundreds of links a day at their site without varying the anchor and report back to us with your now newfound #1 google rankings. There are other factors at play for sandboxing.

        Why does this myth keep getting propagated. I have several dozen sites and the only times I got sandboxed on aggressive link building is when I started a massive back linking campaign before getting indexed.

        Think how easy I could sink my competitors if this were true!!!

        I have had no issues with 50-200 submits through UAW a day.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2160963].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jacksonlin
          Originally Posted by reapr View Post

          If this link velocity stuff is true sink your competitors by throwing hundreds of links a day at their site without varying the anchor and report back to us with your now newfound #1 google rankings. There are other factors at play for sandboxing.

          Why does this myth keep getting propagated. I have several dozen sites and the only times I got sandboxed on aggressive link building is when I started a massive back linking campaign before getting indexed.

          Think how easy I could sink my competitors if this were true!!!

          I have had no issues with 50-200 submits through UAW a day.
          So that means you DO get sandboxed.

          It's not a myth.

          I have been sandboxed too for a new site with aggressive link building. So I think sandboxing is more prevalent for new sites and not so much of an issue when a domain has been aged.
          Signature
          Want a 13 Part FREE Internet Marketing Course - Taught By A PREMIER CLICKBANK SUPPER AFFILIATE? Did I mention taught through VIDEOS?
          Yup, I'm not hyping things up for you. Click here to check it out!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2167014].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blue_sky
      if this was true I would start my "kick your competitor in the butt" service immediately..


      Originally Posted by Sheryl Polomka View Post


      I was using it for a while and found that although I ranked very well in Yahoo and Bing, my Google rankings dropped and this happened with every site that I used UAW for. I have read other people say this happened to them too.

      So for me, I didn't find it was worth it since it had a negative impact on my Google rankings and also a few months later I find many of the backlinks disappearing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2146544].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Sheryl Polomka
        Originally Posted by blue_sky View Post

        if this was true I would start my "kick your competitor in the butt" service immediately..
        Well perhaps it isn't 'true' for everyone, but that was my experience. My backlinks were around 260 and have dropped in the last month to around 88 - just about every backlink that I gained through UAW has dropped off.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2147780].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Spot the Ball
          Originally Posted by Sheryl Polomka View Post

          Well perhaps it isn't 'true' for everyone, but that was my experience. My backlinks were around 260 and have dropped in the last month to around 88 - just about every backlink that I gained through UAW has dropped off.
          Just because Yahoo or whatever way you check your backlinks is saying you now have less does not mean you actually really do have less.

          It just means they are not all being shown.

          My backlinks reduce over time but I know they are still there and indexed by doing a search for them.

          Dont worry if you can,t see them, just carry on building.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2162079].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Ditso
            Can someone who has UAW answer me a question.

            When you pay to join do you get access to log into a website to manage your articles or download software to use?

            The reason I ask is I use a laptop and a PC so if it's software then I'll need to decide which one to use for it.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2163140].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mark Blaze
              Originally Posted by Ditso View Post

              Can someone who has UAW answer me a question.

              When you pay to join do you get access to log into a website to manage your articles or download software to use?

              The reason I ask is I use a laptop and a PC so if it's software then I'll need to decide which one to use for it.
              Acess to a website so you can use both

              Mark Blaze
              Signature
              Aweber BONUS! <- Email Marketing At It's Best!
              The Best Spinner BONUS!<- Article Spinning Made 110% Easier!
              Unique Article Wizard BONUS! <- 2000+ Backlinks + Traffic With Each Article!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2163161].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Ditso
                Originally Posted by Mark Blaze View Post

                Acess to a website so you can use both

                Mark Blaze
                Thanks Mark.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2163186].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author aa411853
              Originally Posted by Ditso View Post

              Can someone who has UAW answer me a question.

              When you pay to join do you get access to log into a website to manage your articles or download software to use?

              The reason I ask is I use a laptop and a PC so if it's software then I'll need to decide which one to use for it.
              Using on a laptop is a bit hard though with how the forms are laid out on UAW. You need to some screen real estate to work efficiently.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2166076].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mark Blaze
                Originally Posted by aa411853 View Post

                Using on a laptop is a bit hard though with how the forms are laid out on UAW. You need to some screen real estate to work efficiently.
                What on earth!

                I use a mini-laptop (netbook) with a screen of about 12 inches and it's fine!

                Screensize problems is all due to your monitor settings and not the difference between laptop's and desktop pc's!

                Mark Blaze
                Signature
                Aweber BONUS! <- Email Marketing At It's Best!
                The Best Spinner BONUS!<- Article Spinning Made 110% Easier!
                Unique Article Wizard BONUS! <- 2000+ Backlinks + Traffic With Each Article!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2166446].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author James Hussey
                  Actually, the screens in UAW SUCK. I hate that about them. It's micro-sized...and there are THREE of them. Nevermind editing html for the resource boxes in them...

                  A better plan of attack, which Dr. Noel shares on the site, is to use a text editor like Notepad++, where you have total control of the font size, and none of the "smart text" or whatever Bill Gates calls it in Word.

                  In any case, the point is that this is moot - you just use NotePad++ and save/edit your text there before plastering them into the micro-sized UAW screens.

                  I'm on a fairly large screen myself, with dialed-in screen settings. The deal with UAW is that they *rock* - plain and simple. They work: build authority, build links, rank your site, increase sales...and they have the most options I've seen across the board.

                  They're worth the $67 a month. If you can't recoup that investment, then you're in the wrong biz...imho.
                  Signature
                  My Internet Marketing
                  Failure > Success Story

                  Author of Duct Tape SEO, CJ Tactics and the new Tidal Wave Traffic.
                  SEO strategist and analyst for hire.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2237894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris-
    My experience is reasonable with UAW. Most of my articles get sent out to 500 or more places, within a couple of months that builds a decent amount of backlinks.

    As others have said, UAW makes sense if you use it a lot.

    Chris-
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2134004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pavionjsl
    Before I spent the money again on UAW I would look at magic submitter.....67 vs 47 for 3 more days.......and if you have limited time to set up something then make it count in more ways.......
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2143254].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aa411853
    UAW, or any of the other article submitters, is a decent setup to get you lots of links in a short time span, but these links alone don't pack enough punch. Just another tool in the bag, but like anything you've got to diversify your link building efforts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2157523].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert Herrie
    How do you determine how many backlinks you have established? Is there software that tells you that information?
    Signature

    BLOCKCHAIN DOMAINS! Your Brand is available NOW! DONT LOSE OUT! THEY ARE NOT INTERNET DOMAINS! BLOCKCHAIN DOMAINS
    These Domains:Are Not Internet. This is the Future of Internet
    Kryptain.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2161005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xInd
    I like UAW and SEOLinkVine. I'm also using some other solutions I've been custom modifying and setting up with my programming team.

    Yes there is software that run backlink checks, like Advanced Web Ranking or running the correct query in google advanced search, read their docs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2161096].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnsonnss13
    In my experience in UAW - unique article wizard, they corrected you if your article need to edit.. Also UAW submit thousand of directories automatically, it depends with your keywords.. for review Unique Articles Wizard is okay software, easy to use, no more time consuming.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2161570].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author billionareHuman
    you busted him jacksonlin!

    If this link velocity stuff is true sink your competitors by throwing hundreds of links a day at their site without varying the anchor and report back to us with your now newfound #1 google rankings. There are other factors at play for sandboxing.
    The reason you are calling them your competitors is because they rank on the first page higher than you, why are they there? Established aged domains,backlinks, and content.

    Why does this myth keep getting propagated. I have several dozen sites and the only times I got sandboxed on aggressive link building is when I started a massive back linking campaign before getting indexed.
    Exactly your competitors are not new sites! Throwing huge amounts of links at established domains only helps them!

    The sandbox is very real.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2209223].message }}

Trending Topics