Need Opinion about Norabots Autoresponder.

5 replies
hello warriors,

I am going to purchase an autoresponder with cheap price,good and easy-to-use system.

But the problem is that I have no idea what brand I'm going to choose.

What do you think about Norabots??

Those who used it before, could you please share your opinion??

Thanks
#autoresponder #norabots #opinion
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Strong
    If you want cheap, you'll get what you pay for. I'd never heard of Norabots, but I looked at their sales page and they're charging $14.97 a month.

    Why not pay an extra $4.03 a month for Aweber, which is one of the best-known and most popular autoresponder companies, instead of risking your business on a virtual unknown to save a few bucks a month?

    True, Aweber becomes more expensive when your list gets bigger, but if you're not making back that extra money from your bigger list, you're doing something wrong anyway.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2139705].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author EdwinPage.com
      Originally Posted by KenStrong View Post

      If you want cheap, you'll get what you pay for. I'd never heard of Norabots, but I looked at their sales page and they're charging $14.97 a month.

      Why not pay an extra $4.03 a month for Aweber, which is one of the best-known and most popular autoresponder companies, instead of risking your business on a virtual unknown to save a few bucks a month?

      True, Aweber becomes more expensive when your list gets bigger, but if you're not making back that extra money from your bigger list, you're doing something wrong anyway.
      Hmm...Make sense

      FYI,I'm just a student and also a beginner in IM,so I'm on a tight budget.

      So, i think i should go for other autoresponders instead of aweber.

      Mayb I will go for aweber someday..but not for now of course

      btw,thanks for your sharing here.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2139735].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blackgold
      Originally Posted by Ken Strong View Post

      Why not pay an extra $4.03 a month for Aweber, which is one of the best-known and most popular autoresponder companies, instead of risking your business on a virtual unknown to save a few bucks a month?

      True, Aweber becomes more expensive when your list gets bigger, but .......
      I had used 'Norabots' for about one month and I felt comfortable with no problems.

      The highlight of Norabots is that evenif you have 100K or 1 million subscribers, they charge the same $14.97 a month.
      With Aweber for 100K subscribers, it will be many hundreds monthly.

      Anyone here uses Norabots and face any problems?
      Signature

      Hello, How R U?

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3681155].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kimbro
        Originally Posted by blackgold View Post

        I had used 'Norabots' for about one month and I felt comfortable with no problems.

        The highlight of Norabots is that evenif you have 100K or 1 million subscribers, they charge the same $14.97 a month.
        With Aweber for 100K subscribers, it will be many hundreds monthly.

        Anyone here uses Norabots and face any problems?
        I have been using Norabots for over 10 years and I think they are great.
        Really can't compare them to any other autoresponder as I haven't had the need to try any other. Currently running a list of 70,000 double optin subscribers.
        Signature

        Kitty Jellinek invites you to the:
        Kimbro's Study Free step by Step Online Study on How To Start A Home Business Online.
        MyScribeWeb Forum Meet Writers, Publishers & Web builders. Register Free today.
        Gold Coast Australia From a locals perspective.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8359155].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author blackgold
          Originally Posted by Kimbro View Post

          I have been using Norabots for over 10 years and I think they are great.
          Really can't compare them to any other autoresponder as I haven't had the need to try any other. Currently running a list of 70,000 double optin subscribers.
          It's GREAT!
          With 70K subscribers, you will be earning much, sure!!
          I wonder, how you got these much subs.
          Will you please tell me?

          Anyone using, "Rapidresponsebot.com"?
          Signature

          Hello, How R U?

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8369105].message }}

Trending Topics