Have any experienced Imnicamail?

by humbledmarket Banned
5 replies
Hey,
I'm just wondering who else of you are using Imnica Mail and what are your delivery rates?

The reason I'm asking is because I see that several times my email ends up in my spam box which definitely isn't good. When I first started I didn't notice much but eventually I saw a lot of fluctuation in open rates and it definitely isn't good because if my emails aren't getting out I'm not building a relationship with my list as I would like to have.

I'm also using double opt in and I understand they allow single opt in ect. Is it just me?
#experienced #imnicamail
  • Profile picture of the author RECHARGELIFE
    Yes l have used it didnt suit my needs, prefer aweber optin form simple and easy for me, couldn't get my head around Imnicamail but l must say the time l tested l was busy with other life matters, sorry cant really comment spam proof results, may be some one else will be able to help on that
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2733540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dave Lianelli
    Hey Benjamin,

    normally I get only 1-2 bounces per 100 mails sent. So that's pretty good if you ask me.

    That user interface isn't the very best, however their pricing makes up for that. Plus, Richelo is a member of this forum. I like the fact that I can approach the owner of the business directly.

    -Dave
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2733638].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author humbledmarket
      Banned
      Originally Posted by RECHARGELIFE View Post

      Yes l have used it didnt suit my needs, prefer aweber optin form simple and easy for me, couldn't get my head around Imnicamail but l must say the time l tested l was busy with other life matters, sorry cant really comment spam proof results, may be some one else will be able to help on that
      Thanks for your feedback anyways. I do like Imnicamail especially for their prices but I'm just a little curious about their delivery rate because I'm noticing my emails are going more and more into spam affecting my profit. I want to see if this is the norm.
      Originally Posted by Dave Lianelli View Post

      Hey Benjamin,

      normally I get only 1-2 bounces per 100 mails sent. So that's pretty good if you ask me.

      That user interface isn't the very best, however their pricing makes up for that. Plus, Richelo is a member of this forum. I like the fact that I can approach the owner of the business directly.

      -Dave
      Hey Dave,
      Thanks for your response. Yeh it's really a great benefit to have Richelo as a warrior member which was actualyl how I found it in a WSO. I have to say the prices beat every AR service I've ever seen.

      The only part that worries me is recently I'm seeing quite a few in spam box on my email check points. I have several accounts just to see how my mail are being received. As you know this can greatly affect my promotions and relationship.

      I just want to see if it's only me or if it's a norm. I have to say though that Richelo is GREAT with customer service trying to keep his service top notch and their prices are incredible but I know that their rules are really light (benefit to many marketers giving them freedom. They are not as tough as aweber) which worries me of how it might affect me who uses double opt in with proper mailing.

      I was told that they were going to offer separate servers for double opt in and single opt it and ect but I don't know the progress yet and all I know right now is several are going to spam
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2733784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Richelo Killian
    Which providers? Any more than others?

    Please open a support ticket so we can deal with specifics.

    We constantly monitor our deliverability and the moment we notice an issue, we address it with the ISP in question.

    We will also become a lot more aggressive in our monitoring of outgoing messages, as well as restricting the imports of lists during trials as this has been abused in the past.

    We have not YET made the change in separate servers for single and double opt-in as this needs a fundamental change in our underlying engine, which IS in the works.

    A lot of things are being put in place to not only bring us as close to 100% deliverability as is humanly possible, but, to KEEP it there.
    Signature

    Kind Regards
    Richelo Killian
    Imnica Mail - Email Marketing Service - Tired of being ripped off by your AutoResponder?

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2733873].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author humbledmarket
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Richelo Killian View Post

      Which providers? Any more than others?

      Please open a support ticket so we can deal with specifics.

      We constantly monitor our deliverability and the moment we notice an issue, we address it with the ISP in question.

      We will also become a lot more aggressive in our monitoring of outgoing messages, as well as restricting the imports of lists during trials as this has been abused in the past.

      We have not YET made the change in separate servers for single and double opt-in as this needs a fundamental change in our underlying engine, which IS in the works.

      A lot of things are being put in place to not only bring us as close to 100% deliverability as is humanly possible, but, to KEEP it there.
      Thanks Richard,
      I've opened a support ticket and the issue is with Gmail accounts. It has tripped on all 3 of my gmail accounts.
      My open rate is very very low the last few adcopy so I knew something might have been wrong.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2736009].message }}

Trending Topics