Google Places Unleashed Review

70 replies
Google Places Unleashed (not an affiliate link)

This is a program from Mario Brown and it is finally something in the past month or so that I actually feel is a quality product that would genuinely help people to make more money than they are making or to start making any money at all.

No blind sales letter
No big promises

Definitely worth checking out.
#google #places #review #unleashed
  • Profile picture of the author drnet
    Video is Annoying..I left the page is 3 seconds. I am sick of JUST video pages. I would rather read some..

    Also I do not like AUTO PLAY videos that give me no choice to turn off...STOP STOP with this people..

    My rant..

    DR NET
    Signature

    The Great Challenge...or the Great Distractions...Which one is winning

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2955205].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
      Originally Posted by drnet View Post

      Video is Annoying..I left the page is 3 seconds. I am sick of JUST video pages. I would rather read some..

      Also I do not like AUTO PLAY videos that give me no choice to turn off...STOP STOP with this people..

      My rant..

      DR NET
      The video might have been annoying, but you know what wasn't annoying?

      He told us what he was selling
      he told us what it did
      he gave us realistic expectations as to what should be expected

      In my book, that's a win.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2955243].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jackaroo
        Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

        The video might have been annoying, but you know what wasn't annoying?

        He told us what he was selling
        he told us what it did
        he gave us realistic expectations as to what should be expected

        In my book, that's a win.
        I Find videos that can't be paused are very frustrating ... the phone rings and you can't pause the video ... I just bomb out in that case and don't come back.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3039423].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MCDavies
      Originally Posted by drnet View Post

      Video is Annoying..I left the page is 3 seconds. I am sick of JUST video pages. I would rather read some..

      Also I do not like AUTO PLAY videos that give me no choice to turn off...STOP STOP with this people..

      My rant..

      DR NET
      When I went the page the video is only 3 minutes long AND it lets me stop if I want. But I didn't want to stop it. I wanted to see and hear what Mario had to say. I liked the way Mario presented himself as a down to earth kind of a guy who seems to want to help us. Without all the hype!

      So I don't see what's so annoying about this. What annoys me is that you're complaining about this yet you have a page on your sig file I clicked on. It takes me to a page that automatically plays the videos and I had no way to stop it myself. So, you shouldn't be so hypocritical.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2968983].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mario Brown
        Originally Posted by John W.G. View Post

        the reviews look great gp is changing like crazy.

        I see you've recently updated it.

        How long will you continue to update it.

        When gp is a lot different 4 months from now will you still be updating it?
        Hey John,

        Thank you so much for your interest. I'm not going to update the videos every week or something like that but yes when I hear about news I let my list of buyers know and send them to the source where I found the news, that way everybody is up to date with all the changes - and it's obvious that Google still has changes coming regarding local search.

        Originally Posted by MCDavies View Post

        When I went the page the video is only 3 minutes long AND it lets me stop if I want. But I didn't want to stop it. I wanted to see and hear what Mario had to say. I liked the way Mario presented himself as a down to earth kind of a guy who seems to want to help us. Without all the hype!

        So I don't see what's so annoying about this. What annoys me is that you're complaining about this yet you have a page on your sig file I clicked on. It takes me to a page that automatically plays the videos and I had no way to stop it myself. So, you shouldn't be so hypocritical.
        Hi,

        Great to hear that you liked my new video. He was referring to a different video that I tested for one day, and it played automatically, typical video sales letter. Let me know what you think about the course.

        Mario
        Signature

        ‎"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at -- something that's bigger than you are, and you can't hardly wait to get at it again today." Whit Hobbs

        Visit My Website: http://www.mariobrown.net/

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2970376].message }}
        • Hi Mario

          As mentioned we were only about 2/3rd's through the modules when we last posted.

          Well we finished.

          The course content is very good and to us the most important part was the information on the most recent update which changed the way that Google Places needs to be treated and enhanced through SEO.

          We have loads of other info on Google Places and this is as good if not better than any others we have seen with one exception.

          That exception is that this is the most up to date.

          All the best

          Bronwyn and Keith
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2971333].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drnet
    Well Jeremy, Maybe it does a great job of explaining what he is selling and what it does. Maybe he does give great expectations..

    My point is personally...speaking for me...I am tired of autoplay videos and sites with NO content that talk about the offer. Maybe they are working right now, but Personally...thats me I am sick of them. And the start of this video just made me want to RUN...

    DR NET
    Signature

    The Great Challenge...or the Great Distractions...Which one is winning

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2955266].message }}
    • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2955377].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mario Brown
        Hey Jeremy,

        Thank you for the positive feedback, means a lot to me coming from you, seriously!

        Thanks!

        Dr. Net,

        Man you just missed the written sales letter .

        It was running in the last 24h since launch and I just changed it 60 minutes ago to test conversion.

        I might switch back to the written letter or to a hybrid version but you can get the full scoop HERE if you prefer reading

        All the best,
        Mario
        Signature

        ‎"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at -- something that's bigger than you are, and you can't hardly wait to get at it again today." Whit Hobbs

        Visit My Website: http://www.mariobrown.net/

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2955397].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MarketingHuddle
          Just a quick note on the course I bought..... I was really hesitant but it really delivers...I am about halfway through it and have been pausing the video doing the setup steps with Google Places on my own site so that then I know how to do it for clients.
          I reccommend this course highly!
          Signature
          Mike Saunders, MBA
          Small Business Marketing Consultant
          www.MarketingHuddle.com
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2955656].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author kaz larson
            [DELETED]
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2956569].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author asnorth
              Originally Posted by kaz larson View Post

              Hi Mario

              Just wanted to let you know that I have been working my way through your very informative videos.

              As always you have way over delivered! The videos spill the beans on everything needed to get a business ranked 1st in Google Map or Places.

              I had just recently been asked to put a local business onto Google Maps. I went through the set up and it seemed reasonably straight forward. BUT after going through Mario's Google Places course I realized all the mistakes I had made - big ones that were not helping this co.

              During the videos I paused one and implemented one thing that I had just learned. My listing moved from 7th place to 2nd place - I refreshed the page and there it was in 2nd place! The client was very impressed!

              I love this course because I know now I can easily get my listing to 1st place!

              Thanks Mario, you have made me look like a Google Maps master in my clients eyes.

              Anyone looking to either get their own company onto Google places or to get paid to put others on there then in my opinion this course is not going to disappoint.

              Thanks Mario!
              Thanks for posting your review Kaz, that is awesome. I can't afford to purchase at the moment so hopefully the course will still be available in a few weeks!
              Signature

              Connect with me on Google+

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2957218].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mtntgr
          "Here" link is busted
          are you playing with Dr. Nets mind?



          Originally Posted by Mario Brown View Post

          Hey Jeremy,

          Thank you for the positive feedback, means a lot to me coming from you, seriously!

          Thanks!

          Dr. Net,

          Man you just missed the written sales letter .

          It was running in the last 24h since launch and I just changed it 60 minutes ago to test conversion.

          I might switch back to the written letter or to a hybrid version but you can get the full scoop HERE if you prefer reading

          All the best,
          Mario
          Signature

          opportunityisnowhere

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2981998].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ruch1v
    When I checked out the site yesterday there was copy too, I guess this is converting better
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2955387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xxxJamesxxx
    Just thought I'd chime in and say Google Places Unleashes is defo worth the purchase

    Providing you're willing to take action and implement what you learn, you WILL make money.

    Thanks Mario

    James
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2957066].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ruch1v
    Anything Mario puts out is first class, if you're on the fence, I'd recommend you grab it

    There's no way you're gonna make less than $67 with offline consulting

    Ruchi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2957374].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author filfy
    Has anyone been able to compare the original local listing WSO with this new one? And if Mario is around maybe he can give some input on this for the former WSO clients.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2959647].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mario Brown
      Hey filfy,

      Thanks for the question.

      The first course that I launched back in January was really just about setting up a Google Places listing the right way.

      Since then, Google made some major changes to Google Places and I've learned a lot of new methods to achieve better results and higher rankings, including the new changes Google made.

      But not only that, I also include in Google Places Unleashed how I do local SEO and you can get your client's or you own businesses' website to rank high locally fast - the simple way without overwhelming you.

      Then, I go in very detail and show you how to attract clients and I only focus on simple strategies that I used when I started out, very straight forward and actionable. Depending on your level of comfort, I show you how to approach potential local clients.

      If you are not comfortable talking on the phone, I show you how I got my first $1,500/month client on Craigslist via email and how you can do the same.

      If you're comfortable with talking to clients, then I show you what to say, how to overcome the typical objections and how to network, plus much more.

      Also, and just as a bonus, I'm including a video course explaining mobile marketing.

      And there's more

      So yes, Google Places Unleashed is very very different compared to my first WSO.

      Let me know if you have any other question.

      Cheers,
      Mario
      Signature

      ‎"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at -- something that's bigger than you are, and you can't hardly wait to get at it again today." Whit Hobbs

      Visit My Website: http://www.mariobrown.net/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2959905].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael Wiechert
        Originally Posted by Mario Brown View Post

        Hey filfy,

        Thanks for the question.

        The first course that I launched back in January was really just about setting up a Google Places listing the right way.

        Since then, Google made some major changes to Google Places and I've learned a lot of new methods to achieve better results and higher rankings, including the new changes Google made.

        But not only that, I also include in Google Places Unleashed how I do local SEO and you can get your client's or you own businesses' website to rank high locally fast - the simple way without overwhelming you.

        Then, I go in very detail and show you how to attract clients and I only focus on simple strategies that I used when I started out, very straight forward and actionable. Depending on your level of comfort, I show you how to approach potential local clients.

        If you are not comfortable talking on the phone, I show you how I got my first $1,500/month client on Craigslist via email and how you can do the same.

        If you're comfortable with talking to clients, then I show you what to say, how to overcome the typical objections and how to network, plus much more.

        Also, and just as a bonus, I'm including a video course explaining mobile marketing.

        And there's more

        So yes, Google Places Unleashed is very very different compared to my first WSO.

        Let me know if you have any other question.

        Cheers,
        Mario
        Hi Mario,
        is this something you could also apply outside the US or would you say that at this point it´s more likely to work in the US, Canada or UK ?
        Thanks,
        Michael
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2960271].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mario Brown
          Hey Michael,

          I think the easiest way to apply it is in the States, UK and Australia - but yes, it works in any country where local SEO is displayed, and that's quite a lot of countries

          I live in Miami, so I really don't know how hard or easy it is to sell this service in other countries but I have many students that don't live in English spoken countries.

          Cheers,
          Mario
          Signature

          ‎"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at -- something that's bigger than you are, and you can't hardly wait to get at it again today." Whit Hobbs

          Visit My Website: http://www.mariobrown.net/

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2960319].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author carlog1234
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3036810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KristofferIM
    Is there anything of value in this course if I all ready have Google Maps Cash and David Jabas - Google Maps Strategy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2960390].message }}
    • Hey Mario

      Started the download process on this yesterday and will go over the info over the weekend.

      It looks pretty extensive and we are looking forward to seeing what it brings to the table.

      If its anything like your other products we will be more than happy.

      Regards

      Bronwyn and Keith
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2960504].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mario Brown
      Originally Posted by KristofferIM View Post

      Is there anything of value in this course if I all ready have Google Maps Cash and David Jabas - Google Maps Strategy?
      Hi Kristoffer,

      I don't know about David Jabas' course, never heard of it. I know that Google Maps Cash was launched quite some time ago and I'm not sure if it ever got updated.

      I updated my videos last weekend, so I'm proud to say that it's one of the most up to date courses out there, including the recent changes plus how to find clients and a lot more.

      So if the last course that you consumed is a couple of weeks or even months old, then yes, you'll get a lot of new information in this course.

      All the best,
      Mario
      Signature

      ‎"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at -- something that's bigger than you are, and you can't hardly wait to get at it again today." Whit Hobbs

      Visit My Website: http://www.mariobrown.net/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2960654].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
        I finished going through everything a little while ago, and I've got to say that information wise, this is one of the best "launch" products that I've bought in months probably.

        Because of the "recent" changes, we are going to give everything a couple runs through and if all is good, we're going to use the course to train our in house people that do GP. So all in all, this will more than likely turn out to be a very profitably investment.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2961050].message }}
        • Hi Jeremy

          Keep us posted on your progress as that will help many others.

          regards

          Bronwyn and Keith
          Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

          I finished going through everything a little while ago, and I've got to say that information wise, this is one of the best "launch" products that I've bought in months probably.

          Because of the "recent" changes, we are going to give everything a couple runs through and if all is good, we're going to use the course to train our in house people that do GP. So all in all, this will more than likely turn out to be a very profitably investment.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2961342].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author CoolMomma
            Hi Mario,

            Do we have to on page SEO our/client website 1st to improve the SEO-ability for the Google Place?

            Thanks,
            CM
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2961352].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author CoolMomma
              Mario,

              One more thing. What's the success rate of your Google Place method Say out of 10 clients that signed up with you, how many that you've succeeded in bringing their websites to the 1st page of Google, preferrably within the 1st top 3 of the Google Place?
              The thing is, I'll be doing my offline marketing campaign soon and I'd like to focus on the Google Place method. I just want to get some sort of assurance that your method works! It doesn't have to be all the time - as long as it is most of the time I hope you understand...

              Thanks!
              CM


              Originally Posted by CoolMomma View Post

              Hi Mario,

              Do we have to on page SEO our/client website 1st to improve the SEO-ability for the Google Place?

              Thanks,
              CM
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2961377].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author CoolMomma
                Hi Mario,

                Sorry. I forgot to ask you one more thing. Is there any special pricing for NO BS IM Success member for your Google Place Unleash?

                Thanks!
                CM

                Originally Posted by CoolMomma View Post

                Mario,

                One more thing. What's the success rate of your Google Place method Say out of 10 clients that signed up with you, how many that you've succeeded in bringing their websites to the 1st page of Google, preferrably within the 1st top 3 of the Google Place?
                The thing is, I'll be doing my offline marketing campaign soon and I'd like to focus on the Google Place method. I just want to get some sort of assurance that your method works! It doesn't have to be all the time - as long as it is most of the time I hope you understand...

                Thanks!
                CM
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2961429].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mario Brown
                  Originally Posted by bronke13 View Post

                  Hey Mario

                  Started the download process on this yesterday and will go over the info over the weekend.

                  It looks pretty extensive and we are looking forward to seeing what it brings to the table.

                  If its anything like your other products we will be more than happy.

                  Regards

                  Bronwyn and Keith
                  Awesome, can't wait to hear what you think about the whole course, also let's talk about what we discussed via pm, enjoy the content

                  Originally Posted by CoolMomma View Post

                  Hi Mario,

                  Do we have to on page SEO our/client website 1st to improve the SEO-ability for the Google Place?

                  Thanks,
                  CM
                  Originally Posted by CoolMomma View Post

                  Mario,

                  One more thing. What's the success rate of your Google Place method Say out of 10 clients that signed up with you, how many that you've succeeded in bringing their websites to the 1st page of Google, preferrably within the 1st top 3 of the Google Place?
                  The thing is, I'll be doing my offline marketing campaign soon and I'd like to focus on the Google Place method. I just want to get some sort of assurance that your method works! It doesn't have to be all the time - as long as it is most of the time I hope you understand...

                  Thanks!
                  CM
                  Originally Posted by CoolMomma View Post

                  Hi Mario,

                  Sorry. I forgot to ask you one more thing. Is there any special pricing for NO BS IM Success member for your Google Place Unleash?

                  Thanks!
                  CM
                  Hey CoolMomma,

                  Thank you so much for your interest.

                  Now, with the recent changes, I definitely recommend that you do SEO for your clients website in addition to the Google Places optimization.

                  Out of 10 businesses, I get 10 to the first page. It takes me on average 2-4 weeks, especially if it's a brand new listing. If the listing is life already, I've seen changes to the first page within 6-24 hours, depends a bit on how optimized the competitors are.

                  You showed so much interest that I've decided to send you a free copy via pm CoolMomma - only thing that I'm asking for that you come back to this thread to let other Warriors and myself know what your honest opinion is about the course.

                  I'd love to know what you think.

                  All the best,
                  Mario
                  Signature

                  ‎"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at -- something that's bigger than you are, and you can't hardly wait to get at it again today." Whit Hobbs

                  Visit My Website: http://www.mariobrown.net/

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2964705].message }}
                  • Hey Mario

                    About 2/3rds of the way through the course and really impressed.

                    It does cover quite a lot of what we already know but also adds a couple of things we didn't. And more importantly an easier way to do them.

                    Will get back to you once we are through the lot - just thought we would give an update.

                    Regards

                    Bronwyn and Keith
                    Originally Posted by Mario Brown View Post

                    Awesome, can't wait to hear what you think about the whole course, also let's talk about what we discussed via pm, enjoy the content
                    All the best,
                    Mario
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2965932].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author CoolMomma
                    Hi Mario,

                    Thank you so much for your response! 10 out of 10 is really really awesome! 100% success rate!

                    Thank you..thank you so much for sending me the free copy! You are just awesome! I can't wait to devour your course! I'll definitely come back here for a review, though, I think you know already what it will be

                    Best,
                    CM

                    Originally Posted by Mario Brown View Post


                    Hey CoolMomma,

                    Thank you so much for your interest.

                    Now, with the recent changes, I definitely recommend that you do SEO for your clients website in addition to the Google Places optimization.

                    Out of 10 businesses, I get 10 to the first page. It takes me on average 2-4 weeks, especially if it's a brand new listing. If the listing is life already, I've seen changes to the first page within 6-24 hours, depends a bit on how optimized the competitors are.

                    You showed so much interest that I've decided to send you a free copy via pm CoolMomma - only thing that I'm asking for that you come back to this thread to let other Warriors and myself know what your honest opinion is about the course.

                    I'd love to know what you think.

                    All the best,
                    Mario
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2966410].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author carlog1234
    Im in Asia, will this product help to promote my sister's local business in USA? Is there any cost involve. Cheers
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2961296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jrafique
    I run adwords company and also provide services for google places listings. I thought to take a look at Mario's course and it really giving you everything that I had learned in some months by testing different things. And the good thing is the course is latest as there were some changes recently.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2965078].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John W.G.
    the reviews look great gp is changing like crazy.

    I see you've recently updated it.

    How long will you continue to update it.

    When gp is a lot different 4 months from now will you still be updating it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2968172].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author carlog1234
    Hi Mario,
    I hope its the most updated gmaps course since most courses I encountered does not involve changes in google algorithms. Does it involves new google product such as google hotpot, tags and boost ? Hope this course can help my promote my sister's local business in USA even im here in Asia. Cheers
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2971586].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mario Brown
      Originally Posted by bronke13 View Post

      Hi Mario

      As mentioned we were only about 2/3rd's through the modules when we last posted.

      Well we finished.

      The course content is very good and to us the most important part was the information on the most recent update which changed the way that Google Places needs to be treated and enhanced through SEO.

      We have loads of other info on Google Places and this is as good if not better than any others we have seen with one exception.

      That exception is that this is the most up to date.

      All the best

      Bronwyn and Keith
      Awesome, I'm happy to hear that you like the course and that you rank it amongst the top courses out there - and yes, it's definitely up to date, I made sure that I only launch it if it's really current with all the changes Google recently made.

      Originally Posted by carlog1234 View Post

      Hi Mario,
      I hope its the most updated gmaps course since most courses I encountered does not involve changes in google algorithms. Does it involves new google product such as google hotpot, tags and boost ? Hope this course can help my promote my sister's local business in USA even im here in Asia. Cheers
      Oh Yes it is the most updated course carlog.

      I talk about Hotpot and how to use it, tags are covered by I don't talk a lot about Boost, I'm going to get into Boost once there's more info available and once it's out of the testing phase.

      You will definitely be able to help your sister's business in the USA.

      All the best,
      Mario
      Signature

      ‎"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at -- something that's bigger than you are, and you can't hardly wait to get at it again today." Whit Hobbs

      Visit My Website: http://www.mariobrown.net/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2971803].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 4morereferrals
    Anyone care to compare and contrast this to Ken Andersons Google Places Domination?
    Signature
    Rank Ascend Network - High PR Links / Guaranteed Rankings Increase
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2974436].message }}
    • Hi Steve

      We have both.

      Ken's course is excellent but the updated info isn't as organised as Marios.

      Being organised saves us time and makes us money.

      Both great courses.

      Regards

      Bronwyn and Keith
      Originally Posted by 4morereferrals View Post

      Anyone care to compare and contrast this to Ken Andersons Google Places Domination?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2975913].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Amber Jalink
        I've eyed this a few times...

        is there hours and hours (and hours and hours ) of video... or is it a pdf that can be read and acted upon pretty quickly?

        Amber
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2978305].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jrafique
          Originally Posted by dimeco View Post

          I've eyed this a few times...

          is there hours and hours (and hours and hours ) of video... or is it a pdf that can be read and acted upon pretty quickly?

          Amber
          Spend some time on videos and you will be ready to dominate the google places.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2982308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zeus66
    I have not gone through this product, so let me get that out of the way up front. This is not a review of the product Mario's selling. But I can tell you that Mario is one of those rare marketers who DOES what he teaches and KNOWS what he teaches works. And he's one of the nicest, most down-to-Earth guys you'll ever meet, which I think matters.

    There are only a few people I would buy from just because his/her name is on the cover. Mario's one of them. If you trust my judgment about the character of the product's creator, and if you have an interest in Google Places, buy this. It's from Mario, so it's a given that it'll be underpriced and overdelivered.

    Disclaimer: Mario had no idea I'd post this. This is not a product review. It's a product CREATOR review.

    John
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2975019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KristofferIM
    Mario: Are there any upsells to this product and if so, what are they and how much are they?

    If anyone else knows, feel free to tell me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2991590].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author joan007
      Mario,

      When the maximum number of slots on the first page (approx. 7) for Google Places has already been taken by other businesses, are you still able to rank your new client on the first page for that keyword, or do you have to find another similar keyword?


      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2997050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rayt
    Same question as above on upsells/downsells, etc.

    If there are upsells, what are they? And would the main course be sufficient on its own?

    Thanks,
    Ray
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3000821].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mario Brown
      Originally Posted by KristofferIM View Post

      Mario: Are there any upsells to this product and if so, what are they and how much are they?

      If anyone else knows, feel free to tell me.

      Thanks[/QUOTE]

      Originally Posted by rayt View Post

      Same question as above on upsells/downsells, etc.

      If there are upsells, what are they? And would the main course be sufficient on its own?

      Thanks,
      Ray
      The main course is absolutely sufficient for Google Places, it's really all you will ever need. There is one upsell currently for $97, and it's a shocking offer, allowing you to have your business up and running with contracts, agreements and everything within 24hours.

      But again, Google Places Unleashed is all you need, the upsell allows you to get your consulting business up and running and teaches you how to run your business and how to appear more professional.

      [QUOTE=joan007;2997050]Mario,

      When the maximum number of slots on the first page (approx. 7) for Google Places has already been taken by other businesses, are you still able to rank your new client on the first page for that keyword, or do you have to find another similar keyword?

      You can and should outrank the competitors and in Google Places Unleashed I show you how to do that fast

      Cheers,
      Mario
      Signature

      ‎"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at -- something that's bigger than you are, and you can't hardly wait to get at it again today." Whit Hobbs

      Visit My Website: http://www.mariobrown.net/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3009438].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Adam Sussman
        Originally Posted by Mario Brown View Post

        There is one upsell currently for $97, and it's a shocking offer, allowing you to have your business up and running with contracts, agreements and everything within 24hours.
        Hi Mario,

        Is this universal. Will I be able to use this info in the UK?

        Thanks,
        Adam
        Signature
        "He elicits the same kind of admiration one would feel for a streaker at Queen Victorias funeral."

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3009606].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mario Brown
          Originally Posted by Adam Sussman View Post

          Hi Mario,

          Is this universal. Will I be able to use this info in the UK?

          Thanks,
          Adam
          Hey Adam,

          Thank you for your interest.

          The answer is: Absolutely! This will work in the UK, very well actually!

          Cheers,
          Mario
          Signature

          ‎"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at -- something that's bigger than you are, and you can't hardly wait to get at it again today." Whit Hobbs

          Visit My Website: http://www.mariobrown.net/

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3014503].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Daniel LaRusso
          Hey Mario, I got the Google Places Cheat Sheet, and, in a recommendation from the creator, LiquidSEO, I'm about to get your GPUnleashed Product.

          My goal is to use all of these to get my own offline consulting business going. I've spent about a year trying to learn SEO and setting up blogs to make pennies, then finally dollars with AdSense, promoted Amazon products as an affiliate for a few bucks a month, promoted Clickbank products for a few bucks a month, then finally, I wrote my own product, and I'm sort of seeing that this route, rather than doing the AdSense internet marketing, is where my talents lie.

          I can't wait to dive into your course and really make some things happen - I have some great ideas for marketing and some contacts already that would love to have me do this for them.

          Are Google Places Unleashed and GPScraper from the same people, or are these competing products? Does Google Places Unleashed teach me HOW to market and charge clients, and set them up the way they need to be set up?
          Signature

          It is unwise to trust all you read on the internet.
          - Benjamin Franklin

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3490442].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Amber Jalink
            Is there a proper support desk for this?

            Mario emailed yesterday about the videos going offline, to download them, but the download doesn't work for me. Says the filename.mp4, but when I click on it Amazon S3 has it so protected that the file tries to download as "GPU" with no extension.

            I replied to the email, but haven't had a response yet (and it seems to be a gmail account so maybe he doesn't check it daily...) and I sent a PM this morning here but saw others that said they'd sent one but never got a reply... so I thought this might be the best place to reach Mario?

            Help? I want to download the videos because I paid but haven't had time to get to them all

            Amber
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3499107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rhab
    Google Places Unleashed has been on my to buy list, in fact I need to go just get it now while i'm thinking about it. =p

    As for Mario, I really like this dude. I have material from him and he's a solid marketer/teacher. I don't know him personally but he strikes me as a really sincere, passionate individual. Hard to come by in the IM world in my opinion.

    And how could you not like his sales video? lol. I mean cool accent and everything... =p

    Wish you the best on your launch Mario!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3017204].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rwtbkk
      Good course. I am about half way through it. Well organized and solid. Thanks Mario!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3018971].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mario Brown
      Originally Posted by robbishop View Post

      A word of warning for anyone needing a few questions answered by Mario - I have sent several emails to Mario and have to date got zero replies. The product is great, but the Customer Service is pretty much non existent (in my experience anyhow).

      Maybe you could be more proactive Mario in this regard.
      Cheers,
      Rob
      Hey Rob,

      I had a look and I have to admit that I missed the email that you've sent me after purchasing the product, I'm sorry about that.

      I normally get back within 24 hours (mostly faster) if customers have any issues with something. Trust me, if my customer service was non-existent, this thread wouldn't be full of outstanding testimonials, which I'm very proud of.

      I got back to you regarding your question, let me know if I can help you in any other way.

      Originally Posted by redcell1 View Post

      My review of google places unleashed.

      So I lagged on buying this just due to the fact that when you can outsource it why learn it ? But after getting a Christmas bonus from a client I decided to purchase it just so I can know it. Now after paying the price I did not know what to expect. What I received was just amazing...
      All of the tutorials are in video. Now this is great so you can just sit back and learn. Nothing hard about that. Now it would be great to offer pdf downloads but hey you can't have it all.

      So I viewed the videos I skipped about 4 of them(Keyword research and citations)

      I then applied what I learned to a new client's listing with 2 keywords and never checked in on it afterwards.

      Today when I was doing research for the google places, I then found my client ranked #1 for the 2 keywords I had used.

      At first I thought it was me seeing things so I went on a different computer and ran the search when I saw that yes my clients were ranking #1 locally for those keywords.

      If anyone needs any screen shots let me know and I will surely send them over to you.

      P.S Mario if you want me to do a video testimonial/screen shots proof just let me know
      Wow I'm glad to hear that you love the course and the results are incredible - well done! You should watch all the videos though

      Originally Posted by femchie2 View Post

      Hey guys,

      I went over Mario's course - Google Places Unleashed.

      The Bad:

      - Each module contains video walk-throughs that teach you step by step how to dominate google places and local seo. If you do not have the time to sit through each video to learn and apply what Mario teaches, this is not for you.
      - There is no option for pdf download. So if you prefer reading ebooks than watching videos then this is not for you.
      - If you offer other services (not local seo/google maps) to local businesses, and would rather focus on that, then do not pick this up, as it will only collect dust on your hard drive.

      The Good:

      - Excellent step by step videos that take you from how to do all the basic set up, keyword research, and everything necessary to dominate google places with all the new Google changes. Nothing is left out and you get your moneys worth. I never did google maps before and by the time I was done with the course I browsed away armed with all the power and ammunition I need to kill it now with this new service.
      - Bonuses such as the client attraction method and mobile marketing (which will be the new thing of 2011)!
      - Support from Mario as you get his personal email address.

      I recommend Google Places Unleashed. Get it and have a merry Christmas!!

      Femi
      Hey Femi,

      Thanks you so much for letting everybody know what you think about the course, I appreciate it! I'm updating the PDF currently, there are just so many changes going on when it comes to local search. The course is going to contain all the videos plus a PDF eventually.

      Originally Posted by redcell1 View Post

      The amount of information Mario packs in each video is just mind blowing. Mario is the 2nd WSO I have purchased and it's worth the money. The videos go into detail and he leaves nothing out. No hype or fluff just useful information so you can get results.
      Thank you !!!! Glad you like it

      Originally Posted by rwtbkk View Post

      Good course. I am about half way through it. Well organized and solid. Thanks Mario!
      Thanks!

      Originally Posted by rhab View Post

      Google Places Unleashed has been on my to buy list, in fact I need to go just get it now while i'm thinking about it. =p

      As for Mario, I really like this dude. I have material from him and he's a solid marketer/teacher. I don't know him personally but he strikes me as a really sincere, passionate individual. Hard to come by in the IM world in my opinion.

      And how could you not like his sales video? lol. I mean cool accent and everything... =p

      Wish you the best on your launch Mario!
      Thanks for the nice words, stuff like this motivates to keep going and to produce quality content. There is a lot of crap out there and recently there are some horrible launches on Clickbank, so I tried my best to create a killer product that over-delivers - without all the hype and fake scarcity.

      All the best,
      Mario Brown
      Signature

      ‎"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at -- something that's bigger than you are, and you can't hardly wait to get at it again today." Whit Hobbs

      Visit My Website: http://www.mariobrown.net/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3089882].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author redcell1
    The amount of information Mario packs in each video is just mind blowing. Mario is the 2nd WSO I have purchased and it's worth the money. The videos go into detail and he leaves nothing out. No hype or fluff just useful information so you can get results.
    Signature

    Just here to see the shenanigans.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3027613].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wendymay1
    Hi Mario

    Thanks for the opportunity to watch your video and to read your sales letter.

    Looks like you have many people interested in your product.

    Fortunately I think the world is your oyster and you will do great wonders.

    Unfortunately I already have a program that works for me.

    Keep up the good work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3040643].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author femchie2
      Hey guys,

      I went over Mario's course - Google Places Unleashed.

      The Bad:

      - Each module contains video walk-throughs that teach you step by step how to dominate google places and local seo. If you do not have the time to sit through each video to learn and apply what Mario teaches, this is not for you.
      - There is no option for pdf download. So if you prefer reading ebooks than watching videos then this is not for you.
      - If you offer other services (not local seo/google maps) to local businesses, and would rather focus on that, then do not pick this up, as it will only collect dust on your hard drive.

      The Good:

      - Excellent step by step videos that take you from how to do all the basic set up, keyword research, and everything necessary to dominate google places with all the new Google changes. Nothing is left out and you get your moneys worth. I never did google maps before and by the time I was done with the course I browsed away armed with all the power and ammunition I need to kill it now with this new service.
      - Bonuses such as the client attraction method and mobile marketing (which will be the new thing of 2011)!
      - Support from Mario as you get his personal email address.

      I recommend Google Places Unleashed. Get it and have a merry Christmas!!

      Femi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3043527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author redcell1
    My review of google places unleashed.

    So I lagged on buying this just due to the fact that when you can outsource it why learn it ? But after getting a Christmas bonus from a client I decided to purchase it just so I can know it. Now after paying the price I did not know what to expect. What I received was just amazing...
    All of the tutorials are in video. Now this is great so you can just sit back and learn. Nothing hard about that. Now it would be great to offer pdf downloads but hey you can't have it all.

    So I viewed the videos I skipped about 4 of them(Keyword research and citations)

    I then applied what I learned to a new client's listing with 2 keywords and never checked in on it afterwards.

    Today when I was doing research for the google places, I then found my client ranked #1 for the 2 keywords I had used.

    At first I thought it was me seeing things so I went on a different computer and ran the search when I saw that yes my clients were ranking #1 locally for those keywords.

    If anyone needs any screen shots let me know and I will surely send them over to you.

    P.S Mario if you want me to do a video testimonial/screen shots proof just let me know
    Signature

    Just here to see the shenanigans.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3049844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robbishop
    A word of warning for anyone needing a few questions answered by Mario - I have sent several emails to Mario and have to date got zero replies. The product is great, but the Customer Service is pretty much non existent (in my experience anyhow).

    Maybe you could be more proactive Mario in this regard.
    Cheers,
    Rob
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3089496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author krzysiek
    Guys, is there a direct download link for these videos? I just purchased but I can't stand the constant video stop and starting due to server upline being slow. And It seems I can't let them play out completely then go back and restart the vid as it has to re-load all of it?

    Without being able to watch it without disrupting this is going to be pretty hard!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3274768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CoolMomma
    Hi everyone,

    I'm here to give my review of Mario's Google Places Unleashed course. Hope this will help in your decision making process whether to buy this or not

    First, I just want to thank Mario for providing us with such detailed and intensive course on Google Places. The course is huge guys! This is the main reason why I haven't been able to provide my review as soon as I get a hold of this course. Sorry Mario...

    The course does not only have lessons on Google Places. It also has courses on Local SEO and How to Get Clients for your Google Places and/or Local SEO service. It also has 2 bonuses, Mobile Profits and Offline Fortune. All these courses and the bonuses contain detailed videos on each topic.

    The Google Places course itself is massive. It has about 20 - 5 to 10 minutes video containing the step by step details on how to get your Google Places listing optimized, from creating the listing, all the way to getting reviews and coupons listed for your listing. As we all understand, for Google to rank your Google Place listing high, not only it has to be SEO optimized, it also has to have reviews from the customers of the business. Without giving away too much of the content of the course, Mario shows several different ways to optimize the listing without looking spammy to Google. Without this course, I would've created a listing that's full of my target keywords all over the place! Thanks to Mario's course, I now know better

    If you're on the fence, I hope my review helps you in your decision making process.

    Thanks,
    CM
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rayt
    I hear version 2.0 is coming out.

    If we purchase version 1 now, do we get version 2 free as an upgrade?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3368441].message }}
  • Any idea, when version 2.0 is going to be released?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3540205].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prince007
    Hello Mario,

    I have send you email from shahil512@yahoo.com, i am not able to view video, i can login but i am not able to see videos. Can you please help me, i want to see everything during weekend. Is there pdf coming with it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3552375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rayt
    I can't even log in now for some reason.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3559411].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mgbtiger
    Hi can anyone help? I have just come back to Google Places Unleashed site to view the videos but it looks from this thread they are no longer on line. How can I get them to download?

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3990923].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aussietanker
    seems to be closed ... when is the next version due out?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3994697].message }}

Trending Topics