The word "autopilot" is not my favorite because mostly it is associated with those B.S. software programs that are popular on Clickbank now. You know the ones "Just Push A Few Buttons And Watch The Money Roll In" type programs that never work but sound so wonderful. Well this technique is actually working to get me 1000 friends per week to my YouTube channel pretty much on autopilot.
I am using a software called Tube Toolbox. I love it! As I write this I have about 4400 friends on this channel. I started using the technique about 1 month and it is working quite well. I have over 200 comments on my channel. 90% came from using Tube Toolbox.Keep in mind I am just getting going with this.
Tube Toolbox is a software which helps you automate many of the tasks that you can do on YouTube saving you lots of time. Here are some of the tasks Tube Toolbox automates for you:
* Sending Friend Requets
* Sending Messages
* Sharing Videos
* Posting Comments on Videos
* Posting Comments on Channels
* Subscribing to Channels
* Unsubscribing from Channels
* Accepting Friend Requests
Tube Toolbox accomplishes all of this without violating any of YouTube's terms of services so your account is never at risk. There are sending limits on each function with the software which makes it impossible to violate YouTube's TOS. This is not a spam tool.
Here is the technique I am using with great success:
1. I use Tube Toolbox to gather usernames according my search criteria. My channel is about "internet marketing" so I do a search with Tube Toolbox for YouTube users that are associated with the terms "internet marketing." I then narrowed my search criteria. I only wanted active YouTube users. So I narrowed my search to YouTube users who, have uploaded at least 5 videos, have at least 10 friends, and have logged in within the past month. I set Tube Toolbox to search for 1000 users. I also can tell the software not to collect any users that I have already collected. I then start the search process and let the software run in the background while I go about my other work.
When I come back to the software I have 1000 YouTube users gathered according to my search criteria. I have active YouTube users who regularly comment on videos in my field of internet marketing. This is a real nice targeted list.
2. I then use Tube Toolbox to send them a friend request. Again Tube Toolbox automates this task. I just choose the group of gathered users that I would like to solicit a friend request from and click the little box which automatically subscribes me to their channel at the same time as I request to be their friend. I then just let the software run in the background and send out friend requests and subscribe to active YouTube channels in my niche.
YouTube limits the amount of friend requests that you can send out to 660 per day or 28 per hour. No problem for Tube Toolbox. Just let the software run and it automatically pauses and restarts to keep within the YouTube sending limits.
I just let the software run in the background and do other things. Remember "autopilot?" So what if it takes a day and half to send out 1000 friend requests? I am doing something else while the software is working.
How well does this work? Fantastic! YouTube channel owners must be lonely. They love the fact that I am showing interest in their channel. They accept my requests, make comments on my channel, make comments on my videos and in general are overwhelmingly positive about connecting with me. Remember that all of these users are people interested in my subject of internet marketing because that was my search criteria when looking for users. You can, of course, look for users in any niche.
Why do you want to get friends with YouTube? First of all it gets targeted prospects who actively comment on YouTube videos to your channel. The more traffic and comments you get to your channel the more views you get the higher you get ranked in YouTube searches and YouTube has surpassed Yahoo to become the number 2 search engine. Also many of these friends will become subscribers. This means that every time you post a new video your subscribers will be notified. Friends also can comment on your videos more easily since their comments do not have to be approved. You can use Tube Toolbox to send a new video to all of your friends and ask them to comment in the video. You will get more comments from those who can do so easily and from those who already expressed an interest in your channel.
I really like YouTube because it is still very wide open. Video marketing is hot and growing fast. Imagine having thousands of subscribers notified every time you post a video on a topic which they already said they were interested in? Think how many subscribers and friends you could gather in a year using this technique? You can suggest, in your videos, that users visit your Facebook fanpages, subscribe to your newsletter, pass the videos on to their friends. The viral possibilites are numerous.
I would appreciate your comments especially if you have had experience using Tube Toolbox.