9 replies
How did you guys get on with Google Sniper 1?

I bought the Traffic Ultimatum product which I thought was pretty well put together. The bonus of the Elite Membership site wasn't great. I couldn't really see the value in it and the forum fizzled out pretty quick.

Obvioulsy, the videos have just started for this. So no-one will have the product as yet I guess.
#google #sniper
  • Profile picture of the author Mr Mojo Risin
    In my opinion Google Sniper was a decent program, but it has one big problem.. It's impossible to get to a #1 position in Google without doing link building especially for anything remotely competitive.

    That was the only part of the program I felt was dishonest.

    But I still think SEO is the best consistent way to get leads for affiliate programs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3354469].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
      Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin View Post

      In my opinion Google Sniper was a decent program, but it has one big problem.. It's impossible to get to a #1 position in Google without doing link building especially for anything remotely competitive.

      That was the only part of the program I felt was dishonest.

      But I still think SEO is the best consistent way to get leads for affiliate programs.
      I think that the way "sniping" used to be done is...well....DONE. I'm sure at some point George planned on putting out an updated course, but due to some things that have happened with GOOGLE...the update was NECESSARY.

      Google Sniper 2 will be more about multipage sites, with strict keyword requirements, and a 'particular" presell....Well, I think it will be anyway...as I've been "calling that" since I heard about the launch back in January...I guess we will see how psychic I am in 2 days
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3354611].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author darrenmonroe
        Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

        Google Sniper 2 will be more about multipage sites, with strict keyword requirements, and a 'particular" presell....Well, I think it will be anyway...as I've been "calling that" since I heard about the launch back in January...I guess we will see how psychic I am in 2 days
        Mrs Cleo er ah mean Jeremy LOL seriously aren't "Strick keyword" assignments a setup for failure? Given that Google will change when it feels like it?
        Signature
        IF you need a Fast Cash Solution Here are Ethical and Legal Honest Solutions that Work Click Here

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3354698].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
          Originally Posted by darrenmonroe View Post

          Mrs Cleo er ah mean Jeremy LOL seriously aren't "Strick keyword" assignments a setup for failure? Given that Google will change when it feels like it?
          I personally don't agree with 99% of the people that teach keyword research and competition analysis...

          As soon as they say a certain number of minimum searches, and a certain number in quotes...they lost me
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3354720].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author darrenmonroe
            So Jeremy are you a affiliate of Google Sniper 2? given your links?
            Signature
            IF you need a Fast Cash Solution Here are Ethical and Legal Honest Solutions that Work Click Here

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3354732].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
              Originally Posted by darrenmonroe View Post

              So Jeremy are you a affiliate of Google Sniper 2? given your links?
              I am...and it's the first launch that I've ever promoted in almost 4 years of doing this...and I'm an affiliate for one reason...

              - There is no big secret to what Google Sniper is about (there shouldn't be anyway) - But, the actual action plan that people got with the first one was detailed and straight forward enough that people who followed it generally made money...granted, some more than others, but there is a fairly decent amount of people out there who credit the original as the reason they were able to quit their job.

              I expect the second course to be on par with that given I'm almost 100% sure that I already know what's in the course, for the most part...as long as the follow up to the original has a straight forward action plan like the first one did, people will succeed if they follow it.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3354872].message }}

Trending Topics