36 replies
I bought commission overload...

If you listen to Insurance Fusion - Part 1 he is teaching you to do something that is totally WRONG. In my opinion it's bait and switch.

Build a business. Don't look for quick sales. You'll never grow a successful business. And that is the real key to success.

If he is teaching that, Lord knows what else he is doing to make money.

By they way, he suggests you make fake job posting as another technique to use job listings to generate insurance sales. This is shameful.
#commission #commission overload #overload
  • Profile picture of the author eyevad
    Dear me
    Yea ok,
    Go Article writing, Do SEO, and PPC and earn SOD all, because thats what i,ve done for the last 24 months, listening to people who said "it will work - eventually"
    what a joke!!!!!!- all i ever did was lose money, and my fingers dropped off writing

    Ok, so you HATE some of the methods - Fine, move on to another module - if you think its all shady - return it and get a refund
    Seriously
    I,ve NEVER earned sod all in 24 months until now, and these are ALL free submits to the general public, if anyone should complain, its the CPA companies - they are the ones that are paying out on free submits etc
    All i ever have done is send an offer to people, AND THEY ACCEPTED

    Your like a guy who loves meat but you disagree with slaughterhouses,
    Get Real, The World aint perfect - wecome to it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3628625].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mrmuscle90
      Originally Posted by eyevad View Post

      Dear me
      Yea ok,
      Go Article writing, Do SEO, and PPC and earn SOD all, because thats what i,ve done for the last 24 months, listening to people who said "it will work - eventually"
      what a joke!!!!!!- all i ever did was lose money, and my fingers dropped off writing

      Ok, so you HATE some of the methods - Fine, move on to another module - if you think its all shady - return it and get a refund
      Seriously
      I,ve NEVER earned sod all in 24 months until now, and these are ALL free submits to the general public, if anyone should complain, its the CPA companies - they are the ones that are paying out on free submits etc
      All i ever have done is send an offer to people, AND THEY ACCEPTED

      Your like a guy who loves meat but you disagree with slaughterhouses,
      Get Real, The World aint perfect - wecome to it

      What works for some wont work for others, just because you didnt make anything from it doesnt mean other people havnt. I use PPC as one of my income sources and i do very well on it. You must have been doing something wrong if you didnt make anything in 24 months, please dont take that the wrong way but just stating the obvious
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3628683].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author eyevad
        i agree friend, i just hope the guy above looks at your answer and thinks the same way about CO, I did so much SEO - PPC - Article writing etc etc, and i just got nowhere
        sod it, i was burned out, and will NEVER go back to that.

        This is a breath of fresh air as far as i,m concerned,
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3628703].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jecraven89
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3700729].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Nisip
        Banned
        Originally Posted by jecraven89 View Post

        I wouldn't waste money on it though, you can get similar products elsewhere and get them free if you know where to look.
        What actually is annoying about CO is that it is VERY obvious from the videos that Tim Atkinson and his team NEVER did what they teach in real life, in their business.

        They give some examples that are just absurd. For example they claim
        that you can easily buy 100,000 facebook fans with just $5.

        Everyone knows that you can buy 100 fans with $5, but not 100,000 fans.

        I mean, they are out of the subject, but they speak about it...

        :/
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3704434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nisip
    Banned
    Commission Overload - 1st video - it says select a Clikbank product with low gravity, and just resell it as WSO.

    Tim NEVER explains why it should be a low gravity under 25 ?!?

    Also, Tim always asks for approval in everything he says, asking "OK, ALL right?" every 5 words he asks for approval... like he is very unsure about if people will believe him...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3633374].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author eyevad
      Originally Posted by Nisip View Post

      Commission Overload - 1st video - it says select a Clikbank product with low gravity, and just resell it as WSO.

      Tim NEVER explains why it should be a low gravity under 25 ?!?

      Also, Tim always asks for approval in everything he says, asking "OK, ALL right?" every 5 words he asks for approval... like he is very unsure about if people will believe him...
      I,ve never tried that particular method, but i believe he does say somewhere in the video that "usually" products with an "under 25" gravity, are not usually selling that good, hence the people are more likely to be looking for a JV partner, i,m not 100% sure as its not my thing, Cant answer also about Tim's style of presenting .. Maybe its just his style, I,m personally just not into trying to convince people as they always make up their own minds - the methods i,m using work and its a simple as that
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3633669].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by eyevad View Post

        i believe he does say somewhere in the video that products with an under 25 gravity, are not usually selling that good
        Call me a skepchick, but if anyone told me that, I'd look with great suspicion on any other "information" that person gave me, thinking that he sounds exactly like someone who has no idea what he's talking about.

        Many Clickbank products with single-figure gravities are selling thousands and thousands of copies. (I'm happy to be an affiliate for some of them). Sounds to me like someone gullible enough to imagine that there's a correlation between gravity and numbers of sales. (Then again, there are many gullible enough to believe it, so he may just be playing to his market?).

        But if the product's advising people to get a low gravity Clickbank product and re-sell it as a WSO, why are we even discussing it here? :confused: :p
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3634167].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Roy Naim
          Not to be a party pooper or anything BUT there's another thread on this already:

          http://www.warriorforum.com/internet...marketing.html

          Originally Posted by LeadStampede.com View Post

          I bought commission overload...

          If you listen to Insurance Fusion - Part 1 he is teaching you to do something that is totally WRONG. In my opinion it's bait and switch.

          Build a business. Don't look for quick sales. You'll never grow a successful business. And that is the real key to success.

          If he is teaching that, Lord knows what else he is doing to make money.

          By they way, he suggests you make fake job posting as another technique to use job listings to generate insurance sales. This is shameful.
          That said, there may be some strategies in there that you may not like but they are all legal and they always say in CO to make sure this is OK with the Affiliate Manager of the network.

          And just because one method doesn't connect with you, there are quite a few methods that work quite well and that you can build what you call a "business" from.

          I am curious, what held you back from reviewing the whole course before you posted here as you are making a general assumption?

          Hey, I am all for honest feedback and I can't say I like every method in CO but I did see what is in there and for the most part, I like. A LOT.

          But I would love to hear your feedback once you went through the whole course.



          Originally Posted by Nisip View Post

          Commission Overload - 1st video - it says select a Clikbank product with low gravity, and just resell it as WSO.

          Tim NEVER explains why it should be a low gravity under 25 ?!?

          Also, Tim always asks for approval in everything he says, asking "OK, ALL right?" every 5 words he asks for approval... like he is very unsure about if people will believe him...
          Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

          Call me a skepchick, but if anyone told me that, I'd look with great suspicion on any other "information" that person gave me, thinking that he sounds exactly like someone who has no idea what he's talking about.

          Many Clickbank products with single-figure gravities are selling thousands and thousands of copies. (I'm happy to be an affiliate for some of them). Sounds to me like someone gullible enough to imagine that there's a correlation between gravity and numbers of sales. (Then again, there are many gullible enough to believe it, so he may just be playing to his market?).

          But if the product's advising people to get a low gravity Clickbank product and re-sell it as a WSO, why are we even discussing it here? :confused: :p
          He is not making sure that if you are believing him but rather that you understand him...he teaches as if you are there with him LIVE.

          I think that is a bit unfair to point that out...have you ever heard of people saying "Ummm" and "you know?"...Sure, it can be annoying but there are many great teachers who teach great stuff and still say those words.

          On the gravity topic, I can't say I understand why under 25 but I will say that it seems no one really knows what the gravity really means except perhaps the amount of affiliates that are promoting it.

          So you are right Alexa that it is possible that one has 1 gravity and making loads of money, but at the same time, we can only ask to see if they are and if they aren't, well, then do the method they explain in WSO which BTW, is very profitable and I think it is OK we discussed the topic out in the open because Tim actually gave away that method in the pre-launch.

          End of the day, for me, CO has lots of cool methods in there and you are bound to take one or two and be successful with it.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3634494].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
            Banned
            Originally Posted by roynaim View Post

            I can't say I understand why under 25 but I will say that it seems no one really knows what the gravity really means except perhaps the amount of affiliates that are promoting it.
            On the contrary, "gravity" is actually one of the comparatively few things that's pretty clearly and openly described on Clickbank's site. Unlike "popularity" which is something of a secret proprietory formula whose details are deliberately concealed, there's absolutely no mystery at all about how the gravity figure is measured. It's just that most people don't bother to read it and think about it, so it's very widely misunderstood. Including, if what's quoted above is true, by the author of this product.

            If it helps you at all, there's an explanation with some "worked examples" in this post.

            Originally Posted by roynaim View Post

            I think it is OK we discussed the topic out in the open
            What I referred to above sounded like theft of other people's content. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, here - I'm simply commenting (again) that the idea of buying a low gravity Clickbank product and re-selling it as a WSO is clearly illegal, unethical, immoral and wrong, however you look at it. (And it's also contrary to this forum's rules). I'm not saying that this product advises that. I'm pleased to say I've never seen this product. But IF (as reported above) that's what it advises then it's wrong, and we perhaps shouldn't be discussing it here. Not because it "gives anything way" about the product, but because it might encourage theft (as well as obviously breaking this forum's rules).
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3636731].message }}
            • Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

              What I referred to above sounded like theft of other people's content. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, here - I'm simply commenting (again) that the idea of buying a low gravity Clickbank product and re-selling it as a WSO is clearly illegal, unethical, immoral and wrong, however you look at it. (And it's also contrary to this forum's rules). I'm not saying that this product advises that. I'm pleased to say I've never seen this product. But IF (as reported above) that's what it advises then it's wrong, and we perhaps shouldn't be discussing it here. Not because it "gives anything way" about the product, but because it might encourage theft (as well as obviously breaking this forum's rules).

              Just to clarify, Tim does not advocate buying clickbank product and reselling them as WSOs.

              He says to get in touch with the product owner, work out a deal so you can ADD content to the product so you can add your name to the product and then offer a discount as a wso.

              Completely legal and ethical. May take a lot of convincing but legal and ethical.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3637431].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
                The reason that Tim says to look for under a certain gravity is because the vendors with products that DON'T have a LOT of affiliates are FAR MORE likely to AGREE to let you ADD CONTENT to their product and PUT YOUR NAME ON IT as well...

                Try asking someone with a gravity of 300 if you can put your name on their product and sell it as a WSO...

                The CPA methods in the product are aggressive (or black hat) depending on how you look at it, but I can tell you that there are people making bank with what Tim is teaching.

                The product was a little "gray" for my list so i didn't promote it, but I would recommend it to anyone who is willing to maybe get their hands a little "dirty".
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3637756].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Chris Sorrell
                  People need to understand that with cpa marketing because you're not actually 'selling' anything the normal rules of ethical selling and the like simply don't apply. There are all sorts of 'creative' ways to get people to fill out short forms/long forms, do email submits etc and they are all perfectly legal and ethical. It's a completely different ball game but hey, if people wanna stick to grinding out their articles that no one reads then good for them.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3637982].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Nisip
          Banned
          Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

          Call me a skepchick, but if anyone told me that, I'd look with great suspicion on any other "information" that person gave me, thinking that he sounds exactly like someone who has no idea what he's talking about.

          But if the product's advising people to get a low gravity Clickbank product and re-sell it as a WSO, why are we even discussing it here? :confused: :p
          Because this is what Tim Atkinson is selling, as being the true holy grail...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3634892].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bravo75
    The CB sniper method is just a bonus. The meat and spuds of this course has nothing to do with CB.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3634907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nisip
    Banned
    Originally Posted by LeadStampede.com View Post

    By they way, he suggests you make fake job posting as another technique to use job listings to generate insurance sales. This is shameful.
    And also most likely VERY illegal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3636277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bravo75
    Well, while people are wasting their time, discussing what the hell CB gravity is all about (this discussion has been going on since I can remember), the CO folks are raking in Thousands of Dollars a day. I don't know about you guys but I will stick to the stuff that makes money. Ethical? Probably not. If you want to get anywhere with CPA, you have to be aggressive and go for it. I doubt the guys killing it with CPA are arsing about debating what's right and what's not. Probably to busy setting up VPA's all over the place and killing it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3637034].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author eyevad
      Originally Posted by bravo75 View Post

      Well, while people are wasting their time, discussing what the hell CB gravity is all about (this discussion has been going on since I can remember), the CO folks are raking in Thousands of Dollars a day. I don't know about you guys but I will stick to the stuff that makes money. Ethical? Probably not. If you want to get anywhere with CPA, you have to be aggressive and go for it. I doubt the guys killing it with CPA are arsing about debating what's right and what's not. Probably to busy setting up VPA's all over the place and killing it.
      HAHA bro
      ssschhhhhhhh FFS
      But basically your right

      Sunny in Spain is it my friend? - Ibiza for me in May = WOOT
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3637934].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sgcattent
      Originally Posted by bravo75 View Post

      Well, while people are wasting their time, discussing what the hell CB gravity is all about (this discussion has been going on since I can remember), the CO folks are raking in Thousands of Dollars a day. I don't know about you guys but I will stick to the stuff that makes money. Ethical? Probably not. If you want to get anywhere with CPA, you have to be aggressive and go for it. I doubt the guys killing it with CPA are arsing about debating what's right and what's not. Probably to busy setting up VPA's all over the place and killing it.
      HaHa! Truer words were never spoken. And yeah, like every CPA Gazzilionare is raking it in ONLY With AdWords, and PPC. Right! You bet they are throwin some Grey Hat, maybe even BlackHat in there, and yes I dont give a fat sh*t what anyone says, VPA's are barely Grey Hat, some of the best leads on planet earth come from craigslist, and the publishers are probably LOVING THEM. And if someone has a ethical dilema about it, Then move on, have a nice life.
      Signature

      "You can make money, or you can make excuses, but you can't do both" Donald Trump'

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3703476].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ty Neal
    CO is the real deal, one of the best products I got my hands on in a quick min :0) Tim really dig deep on how to making a killing online and for the people that wining about the product, take action!!! Get off your butt and taking action.

    If you don't got the course get it today and dive right into CB easy money and you will get your investment back in the same day

    To The Top
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3638593].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Roy Naim
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      On the contrary, "gravity" is actually one of the comparatively few things that's pretty clearly and openly described on Clickbank's site. Unlike "popularity" which is something of a secret proprietory formula whose details are deliberately concealed, there's absolutely no mystery at all about how the gravity figure is measured. It's just that most people don't bother to read it and think about it, so it's very widely misunderstood. Including, if what's quoted above is true, by the author of this product.

      If it helps you at all, there's an explanation with some "worked examples" in this post.

      What I referred to above sounded like theft of other people's content. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, here - I'm simply commenting (again) that the idea of buying a low gravity Clickbank product and re-selling it as a WSO is clearly illegal, unethical, immoral and wrong, however you look at it. (And it's also contrary to this forum's rules). I'm not saying that this product advises that. I'm pleased to say I've never seen this product. But IF (as reported above) that's what it advises then it's wrong, and we perhaps shouldn't be discussing it here. Not because it "gives anything way" about the product, but because it might encourage theft (as well as obviously breaking this forum's rules).
      Thank you for that post I appreciate it as it does help to see how the gravity works.

      As the others explain, they are just reaching out to people who may very well have good products but may not know how to sell it.

      So what they do is reach out to them, add a few new content to make *new* and then sell it as a WSO.

      But again, that is ONLY one part of CO. There are many other parts that have nothing to do with CB or WSO.

      Mostly CPA.

      Thanks again for that post Alexa!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3639680].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nisip
    Banned
    Tim Atkinson uses a lot of very imoral and very unethical ways of "marketing".
    The CO is full of errors and nobody is answering messages there anymore.

    Today he promoted as affiliate he pushed hard Commissionhijack who is just a terrible hype,
    terrible product. This is quite a shame...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3690803].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nisip
    Banned
    what in the world is this Blue F*** anyway?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3704098].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bravo75
      It is another word for Bla.khat

      Originally Posted by Nisip View Post

      what in the world is this Blue F*** anyway?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3704406].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sgcattent
        Originally Posted by bravo75 View Post

        It is another word for Bla.khat
        Yeah, I just found out, the Forum somehow converts the word Bl*ck Hat to Blue Fart I wonder why. Hmmmm.... :confused:
        Signature

        "You can make money, or you can make excuses, but you can't do both" Donald Trump'

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3719766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nisip
    Banned
    one more thing about CO:

    many of their training videos are actually recommending SPENDING lots of more money on other products, or they are downright completely obscure, and say such generalities that are not applicable...

    Tim is doing a lot of theory, and little actual real practice
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3720519].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Clint Butler
      Ok, we get it you don't like the product, ask for a refund and get something else, Tim will hook you up just PM him here on the forum.

      Originally Posted by Nisip View Post

      one more thing about CO:

      many of their training videos are actually recommending SPENDING lots of more money on other products, or they are downright completely obscure, and say such generalities that are not applicable...

      Tim is doing a lot of theory, and little actual real practice
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3720553].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author eyevad
        Originally Posted by Clint Butler View Post

        Ok, we get it you don't like the product, ask for a refund and get something else, Tim will hook you up just PM him here on the forum.
        Right on Clint, while people are goin nuts over the rights and wrongs of CO, Were all making some good ole wonga (money for you USA Guys - lol)

        Even my skeptical as hell Dad, who said this would NEVER work has backtracked now and said "good on ya"

        When i showed him the negativity on this thread, he just shook his head in disbelief cos he's seen me NEVER earn a $ doing anything else in 2 years

        Unethical some say - Unethical is when innocent people get their asses bombed to bits - This is my last comment ever on this post
        "Its easier to give birth than to raise the dead, and it pays a lot better too"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3726934].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael_Le
    Banned
    too much bashing and less work!

    aint being funny, but some of the info on in CO i've never heard before as i'm a newbie, so yeah to some people it maybe old rehash or whatever but to others it aint. I've personally used the info and have actually made money from it, which is the whole point why wer're marketers isn't it? to make money?

    anyway, just my 2 cents.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3755513].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author eyevad
      Ya know what makes me laugh about all this "oh its unethical crap"
      just finished a convo with a person (who shall remain unamed) who said that CO was totally unethical, but "AND WAIT FOR IT" :p

      HE FREAKING USES "SPYFU" to spy on his competitors

      Now gimme a break here, this guy is literally stealing someone elses hard work, but ok ok, this is ok = REALLY :confused:

      No its not, its unethical as s**t,
      finally
      if you live in a glass house, stop throwing stones or its gonna get real cold at night........
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3801242].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nisip
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3757374].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CK Trust
    All I can say is that I love CO... There's something in there for everyone, it's worth the money... I've made my investment back so far and a bit on top of that and I'm very ethical, I can promise you this. There's so many modules in there and I made money on only two of those yet... More to come. Nothing will ever please everybody all the time and that is a good thing. Diversity assures evolution and thats a great thing in my eyes now, isn't it... Hehe.

    What ever they might say about Tim & Kenny... It's he say and negative belive conditionings most of the time anyways... To me, they're top notch blokes that really know what they do and walk the talk... Aaaand they want you to earn money. The reason you want in on this biz, isn't it?

    Commision Overload and Profit Snatcher are designed to teach make money online in a successful way. And they do what's discribed on the tin, so to me... It's all bess.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3805562].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SB274
    I have found that Commission Overload is the only product online that I have purchased that I have continued to make money with the strategies for more than 2 months. Not just a couple dollars here, a few there... but thousands online.

    But my favorite thing about the course is that it teaches 15-20 different ways to make money online....and the majority of them nobody is teaching.

    Bottom line is - the product creators over-delivered in content and value. They truly want to see their students succeed and are dedicated to help everyone get to the top.
    Signature
    "Make it so today is not like yesterday, and tomorrow will be different forever." -Anthony Robbins
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3806142].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seankaye
      That's awesome, good for you Bro!

      The thing to remember about anything is that there are always going to be the haters. Sometimes its totally warranted and people are selling dodgy stuff, but from everything I've heard personally and read by people who actually have tried to implement what Tim has said in the program, they all think its amazing value.

      If its working for you, generating some money and giving you fresh ideas to help further what you're doing, then its money well spent.

      About this ethics nonsense, I've never heard one credible person I know online say anything but the best things about Tim - everyone says he's an upstanding guy.
      Signature

      Take your article marketing to a whole new level with RapidAction Writing!

      We create awesome content and help you generate the quality backlinks you need to rank organically!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3807981].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hapbeeboy
    I purchased CO and PS through WSOs here on the WF. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions so won't comment on the negative feedback here. . .Here is my experience with CO.

    For the price, there is no better product that I've purchased. Tim teaches both tactical and general sound business practices. His partner Kenny teaches a LOT of tactical methods that he learned from being an AM for a major CPA company. Now here's what I appreciate about the course (again my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own here), Kenny teaches methods that super affiliates do to make a lot of money with CPA offers. . .now some of the methods are not the most "ethical" in terms of how they're offered, but they also don't force you to use any of the methods, they are simply revealing things that other gurus and SA will never admit to or tell you about.

    I appreciate this type of training, not to use unethical tactics, but if you think a little bit outside of the box you can apply the concept of the training in an ethical way to make money (also there are just as many 100% ethical methods to choose from as well).

    I used just one of the tactics taught, tweaked slightly and was able to make my money back within about an hour of buying the course, that method has brought me in several thousand dollars since. . .with very little work on my part outside of checking stats and slight tweaks that take about an hour a week.

    Now there are a lot of methods taught so you have plenty to choose from, if you can't take at least one method and use it correctly and ethically, then ask for a refund and move along. . . no hard feelings.

    As far as Tim and Kenny, from my experience with them, they're both standup guys, they answer a lot of questions on the membership site itself, and there a few (least 20 other folks if not more) on the site that are extremely helpful and answer questions that Tim and Kenny don't get to.

    Both CO and PS have a great community of folks which really adds to the value of the product as well.

    I have no ties to either Tim or Kenny, I'm trying to give my opinion on the products they've recently sold here, and also give some feedback on actual results i've had from the courses.

    At the end of the day, you need to find someone that you can both relate to, be mentored by, as well as be willing to take action. If you do this with even some of the truly crappy courses out there ( and there have been a LOT lately), you'll be surprised that even some of the older "outdated" techniques still work extremely well.

    Ok back to your regularly scheduled program.

    Sean Khang
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3808067].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rixter
    SO what is the general thought? Would this be a good buy for a newbie?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3834071].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author James Campbell
      Originally Posted by Rixter View Post

      SO what is the general thought? Would this be a good buy for a newbie?
      Definitely isn't a bad buy for a newbie. You'll learn some stuff that will be worth your while if you implement it, and some other stuff that not all marketers are ok with, but that is all personal preference.

      It is a decent course.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3834094].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rally2win
    Yes, I purchased CO back a few months ago. It took a while to go through some of the videos/courses but was able to choose a couple of CPA-based methods and seems to be working although just started - patience is key. As for the ethics issue, there are always options to steer clear.... Forwhatitsworth....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3978746].message }}

Trending Topics