Drip Feed Blasts - Dripable.com

21 replies
I came across a tool called Dripable.com last week and I have been using the free trial for a few days. So far I am quite impressed with the interface and features. The monthly prices seem decent too. It is too early to tell if the links that I have acquired will help my rankings, however, I have check the reports and the links do in fact appear on real blogs and forums. Some of them use anchor text, some just the URL (such as profile links).

Setting up a campaign takes seconds and you can specify text before and after the link as well as varying the anchor text and even the URLS.

I will write back here in a few weeks to let you know if the links help my rankings. I am targeting reasonable easy keywords at the moment, so I should not need to wait very long for results.

You can also use this tool to build links to your other profiles and web 2.0 properties, not just your websites. So, I will try this soon as well.

Here is the link (again): http://www.dripable.com
#automated #blasts #building #drip #dripable #dripablecom #feed #link
  • Profile picture of the author frogman
    Ya, I signed up with dripable recently. Too soon to tel how it affects rankings, but so far I like it a lot better than MLB.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4184422].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Valuable Solos
    What is MLB?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4189140].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author frogman
      Originally Posted by bluemanhand View Post

      What is MLB?
      mega link blaster
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4200295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Brown
    Dripable is a great platform that allows you to shoot out 1k, 2k, or 4k blog comments/profile backlinks per day, depending on how much you want to spend.

    This is the first time I've ever used automated software after realizing doing forum profiles 10 a day wasn't cutting it at all. So I decided if I wanted to expand I HAD to get into something automated, I'd been trying it by hand for over a year and the results just aren't coming in. I searched a bunch of different places and checked out all the reviews and I have to say for the amount they give you and the ease of use, this one has got to be one of the best I've yet found.

    It's incredibly simple.

    You have the ability to create projects and you get 2 blasts per day. 1 blog comment blast and 1 profile blast separated about 10 hours apart. When you create a project you give the project a name, keyword(s), and url(s). This gives you the ability to put as many keywords/urls as you want per blast.

    You can create as many projects as you like and it will go down the list blasting in order of creation. Knowing this allows you to pause ones you don't want blasted any more, and keep ones open you wish to further blast. It would be nice if they had some sort of scheduling feature, which is something they're actually working on so that will be nice to have more control.

    There's really not that much to it. Create a project and let it do it's thing. It gives text file reports of every blast you do so you can open or download them and ping them all if you wish (pingfarm.com works perfect). Also if you have a linklicious account it can be auto linked to that.

    Pricing starts at 1k links/day for $46/mo, 2k links/day for $67/mo, and 4k links/day for $97/mo.

    For a newbie just getting into the game of automated link building I don't think there could be an easier way, and I'm sure even the pro's can appreciate this simplicity. Check it out guys, at Drip Feed Blasts - Automated Link Building - Monthly SEO Service
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4262374].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author atlanta2008
      It seems that (at least for me) dripable site is down, anybody else ?
      Signature
      Click Here For: Alexa Rank Improvement Service, Cheap Global Alexa Rank,
      100K only $29/mo*** , 100% US RANK , 100% Positive Reviews, 100% Money Back Guaranteed Results!
      *** Only $29/mo when you purchase 3 months of service in advance.Regular WF price is $33/mo. Bulk orders available
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4289339].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author phoenikz
        Originally Posted by atlanta2008 View Post

        It seems that (at least for me) dripable site is down, anybody else ?
        It works for me for the free trial package,
        and you can get an extended trial for writing reviews
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4293611].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author atlanta2008
          Originally Posted by phoenikz View Post

          It works for me for the free trial package,
          and you can get an extended trial for writing reviews
          I dont mind writing a review, but I need to be able to use it first before I can rate the service.As I said before I have used the other DFB service so I will be able to compare it to the best out there.
          Anyway as it turned out,my malwarebytes was blocking their ip
          i'm good now,thanks
          Signature
          Click Here For: Alexa Rank Improvement Service, Cheap Global Alexa Rank,
          100K only $29/mo*** , 100% US RANK , 100% Positive Reviews, 100% Money Back Guaranteed Results!
          *** Only $29/mo when you purchase 3 months of service in advance.Regular WF price is $33/mo. Bulk orders available
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4294897].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seoguru1
      well one thing I do not like about it, is that it only does 1 project a day, which means I am limited to 30 keywords and urls

      I can probably use the advanced feature to thin it out but Id rather prefer it works on multiple projects at a time to offer more even profile development
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4289362].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author atlanta2008
        Originally Posted by seoguru1 View Post

        well one thing I do not like about it, is that it only does 1 project a day, which means I am limited to 30 keywords and urls

        I can probably use the advanced feature to thin it out but Id rather prefer it works on multiple projects at a time to offer more even profile development
        With the original DFB(dripfeedblasts) you get only 1 project a day with 1K package too, then 2 project with 2K and so on, so same thing basically.
        Actually I take that back, you get 1 project per day per account. I use to have 3 x 2K accounts with DFB.
        Signature
        Click Here For: Alexa Rank Improvement Service, Cheap Global Alexa Rank,
        100K only $29/mo*** , 100% US RANK , 100% Positive Reviews, 100% Money Back Guaranteed Results!
        *** Only $29/mo when you purchase 3 months of service in advance.Regular WF price is $33/mo. Bulk orders available
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4289374].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rukshan
      I was a user of DFB. Now I'm thinking to subscribe for this service.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4297982].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author marcolav
        Here is my experience with the trial account

        I ASSUME we are not getting the full 1k as the reports are showing about 450 URL's, i.e. just the profiles and not the blog commenting bit
        of the URL's, I found a few that were not public profiles, a whole lot that were showing the URL but no anchor text, and then some with no URL at all (mostly the IPB forums) and a mix where the URL/keyword combo had not been spun thus it was showing myurl.com#[keyword1|keyword2|keyword3] which although an active hyperlink, is not really that useful..
        So , not particularly impressed so far..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4302143].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author soulravager
          Originally Posted by marcolav View Post

          Here is my experience with the trial account

          I ASSUME we are not getting the full 1k as the reports are showing about 450 URL's, i.e. just the profiles and not the blog commenting bit
          of the URL's, I found a few that were not public profiles, a whole lot that were showing the URL but no anchor text, and then some with no URL at all (mostly the IPB forums) and a mix where the URL/keyword combo had not been spun thus it was showing myurl.com#[keyword1|keyword2|keyword3] which although an active hyperlink, is not really that useful..
          So , not particularly impressed so far..

          Hello Marcolav,

          The correct Advanced Project syntax as seen here - Dripable Help Section

          Is actually :

          URL##{Keyword1|kw2|kw3}

          Not :

          URL#[keyword1|keyword2]

          That is the reason why the links are not correctly working, just edit your project and it will be working properly again !
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4736119].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Frank2
            I just signed up with Dripable at $97 a month. I wanted to get the links pinged and got Linklicious.me. Dripable shows that the Basic Linklicious at $14.50 a month should work for the API. I set it up but it seems to need $54.50 a month Pro Linklicous which is too expensive for me.

            Anyone know of another option like Nuke Crawler or something or will the $14.50 a month Linklicious Basic work?

            Thanks.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5067874].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Frank2
              Bump. Ping.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5070975].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author dripable
                Originally Posted by Frank2 View Post

                I just signed up with Dripable at $97 a month. I wanted to get the links pinged and got Linklicious.me. Dripable shows that the Basic Linklicious at $14.50 a month should work for the API. I set it up but it seems to need $54.50 a month Pro Linklicous which is too expensive for me.

                Anyone know of another option like Nuke Crawler or something or will the $14.50 a month Linklicious Basic work?

                Thanks.
                Originally Posted by Frank2 View Post

                Bump. Ping.
                Try Bulkping.com its free!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5074398].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author bjking
              Originally Posted by Frank2 View Post

              I just signed up with Dripable at $97 a month. I wanted to get the links pinged and got Linklicious.me. Dripable shows that the Basic Linklicious at $14.50 a month should work for the API. I set it up but it seems to need $54.50 a month Pro Linklicous which is too expensive for me.

              Anyone know of another option like Nuke Crawler or something or will the $14.50 a month Linklicious Basic work?

              Thanks.
              Quite right. You need need linklicious as well to index those throttled links.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5084623].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author atlanta2008
      Is there DFL(drip feed login ) function on this dripable service?
      For those who are not familiar with what DFL does:
      Its a boot that takes all your user/login info and logs you in to the forums your profile was created, which in turn shows your user name on the home page of the forum with status "logged" and that in turn helps SE find your profile because its directly linked from the home page. Pretty cool way of indexing your profiles the natural way which as you well know SE love.
      Also it shows the forum administrator that you are an active member since you are being logged in several times per week after the initial registration. Keeps your profile active which gives you much more chances of not being deleted down the road.
      Signature
      Click Here For: Alexa Rank Improvement Service, Cheap Global Alexa Rank,
      100K only $29/mo*** , 100% US RANK , 100% Positive Reviews, 100% Money Back Guaranteed Results!
      *** Only $29/mo when you purchase 3 months of service in advance.Regular WF price is $33/mo. Bulk orders available
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4304495].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author marcolav
      I have now gotten a report on comments as well and I can confirm they definitively have a problem spinning keywords, you can see for example
      Untitled 2 « Ex in the City (you may have to move back 1 or more pages by the time you get to it, it is rather spammy and gets tons of comments)
      where my comment is showing the following as a username / hyperlink
      [free dating sites|free dating sites for men|free online dating]
      and on the same page you can see an obvious couple more clients of Dripable showing for example as [build a grow room] and so on...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4306463].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dripable
        Originally Posted by atlanta2008 View Post

        It seems that (at least for me) dripable site is down, anybody else ?
        Yes we had some issues when we migrated the site else where, but its now back and kicking some tail!

        Originally Posted by seoguru1 View Post

        well one thing I do not like about it, is that it only does 1 project a day, which means I am limited to 30 keywords and urls

        I can probably use the advanced feature to thin it out but Id rather prefer it works on multiple projects at a time to offer more even profile development
        You can now breakdown blasts to as small as 250 blog comments and 250 forum profiles per day when using our new scheduling service/features. You can refer to our help section to get more info. about how to use it/set it up.

        Originally Posted by marcolav View Post

        Here is my experience with the trial account

        I ASSUME we are not getting the full 1k as the reports are showing about 450 URL's, i.e. just the profiles and not the blog commenting bit
        of the URL's, I found a few that were not public profiles, a whole lot that were showing the URL but no anchor text, and then some with no URL at all (mostly the IPB forums) and a mix where the URL/keyword combo had not been spun thus it was showing myurl.com#[keyword1|keyword2|keyword3] which although an active hyperlink, is not really that useful..
        So , not particularly impressed so far..
        Trial accounts only get 300 forum profiles and 300 blog comments per day. So what you experienced is fairly normal with regards to amount of urls built. We would be happy to check your account see exactly how many live links your had, though we would probably have to have you re submit your urls/keywords as this has been quite some time. PM me if you want to give it a whirl again.

        Originally Posted by atlanta2008 View Post

        Is there DFL(drip feed login ) function on this dripable service?
        For those who are not familiar with what DFL does:
        Its a boot that takes all your user/login info and logs you in to the forums your profile was created, which in turn shows your user name on the home page of the forum with status "logged" and that in turn helps SE find your profile because its directly linked from the home page. Pretty cool way of indexing your profiles the natural way which as you well know SE love.
        Also it shows the forum administrator that you are an active member since you are being logged in several times per week after the initial registration. Keeps your profile active which gives you much more chances of not being deleted down the road.
        Discussing the ability to add this feature into our system now, will report back!

        Originally Posted by marcolav View Post

        I have now gotten a report on comments as well and I can confirm they definitively have a problem spinning keywords, you can see for example
        Untitled 2 « Ex in the City (you may have to move back 1 or more pages by the time you get to it, it is rather spammy and gets tons of comments)
        where my comment is showing the following as a username / hyperlink
        [free dating sites|free dating sites for men|free online dating]
        and on the same page you can see an obvious couple more clients of Dripable showing for example as [build a grow room] and so on...
        Can you please PM me your username or file a ticket with those reports where you experienced that. We would like to make sure that its completely fixed if it hasn't already been since our latest update.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4695501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mitoshthewarrior
    I've heard great things about Dripable, but I finally got around to setting up an account and it seems like they are way over loaded. Pages are extremely slow to load, and I get a lot of mySQL connection errors.
    Signature

    "Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look just like the criminal they are playing?"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4287056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dripable
    Any update from you guys on the service since the huge update we just did?

    @mitosh - You mind PMing me those issues you had are having?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4695473].message }}

Trending Topics