Did you checked Xtreme Paydays?

24 replies
ok, so xtreme paydays was launched yesterday (soft launch). Did anyone tried it? The video is about how a person of small height made millions! Obviously, it will give a boost in sales (a story of a struggler) but I find it fake...Anyways, what about the software? It has something to do with list building from what I saw and read.

FREE VIDEO Reveals $0 To $1,069 with 2 Minutes of Work!

Did you get that? Put your review below...

MODERATOR

If it was launched yesterday, it is a bit soon to be seeing "honest" reviews. ;-)
#checked #clickbank #kicked #paydays #xtreme
  • Profile picture of the author SniperXwarrior
    Originally Posted by typhoon View Post

    ok, so xtreme paydays was launched yesterday (soft launch). Did anyone tried it? The video is about how a person of small height made millions! Obviously, it will give a boost in sales (a story of a struggler) but I find it fake...Anyways, what about the software? It has something to do with list building from what I saw and read.

    FREE VIDEO Reveals $0 To $1,069 with 2 Minutes of Work!

    Did you get that? Put your review below...

    MODERATOR

    If it was launched yesterday, it is a bit soon to be seeing "honest" reviews. ;-)
    BS again....hyped up and bare lies...little guy is a paid actor!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4662415].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4662418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fguitar666
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4662436].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author oxfordinfo
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4663594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sleaklight
    So, those who bought and say its a plugin, what does the plugin do?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4664851].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raleigh
    Just bought it and trying it out. Seems that its an all-inclusive
    Wordpress theme to help you build
    a targeted list of buyers.

    Have just finished uploading the Xtreme Payday theme into wordpress.

    Let's see what happens.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4667761].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TimAtkinson
    The product itself is solid! Support is great- there's my review Cheers warriors
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4671670].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bballer1
    Just gone through the training videos. It's pretty basic and easy enough to follow. Will give this a try...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4672958].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raleigh
    Originally Posted by fguitar666 View Post

    Hey raleigh, are you have problems with the " content grabber , and free traffic "? i emailed support and they told me that the programmers are fixing that
    Had no problems with the content grabber though with the free traffic thingy I have contacted support and said that they are working on it and expect to have it up shortly. Let's see. So far so good. the paydays theme had been successfully activated into my WP. Had encountered some problems along the way but support was able to resolve the theme installation error I got.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4673030].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
      Originally Posted by raleigh View Post

      Had no problems with the content grabber though with the free traffic thingy I have contacted support and said that they are working on it and expect to have it up shortly. Let's see. So far so good. the paydays theme had been successfully activated into my WP. Had encountered some problems along the way but support was able to resolve the theme installation error I got.
      A program with support. That's good to hear and unusual for a CB product. :-) I have some questions, if you don't mind.

      1. Is teach a product where they are teaching you to build Wordpress sites and get traffic through the search engines?

      2. Can you tell where the "content grabber" pulls content from?

      3. Do they teach you how to write or outsource content creation?

      4. I have tried a number of these programs before, and they always seem to be missing some videos or other content. Is that the case here?

      Thanks for any further insight you can provide.

      Joey
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4674277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ZNICK
    I still don't understand what this DOES. Can anyone explain in a lil detail?

    Z
    Signature

    New Community Gives REAL Reviews of IM Programs. NO Affiliate Links - Free membership!.http://www.timbir.net

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4676883].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raleigh
    Originally Posted by Miguelito203 View Post

    1. Is teach a product where they are teaching you to build Wordpress sites and get traffic through the search engines?

    2. Can you tell where the "content grabber" pulls content from?

    3. Do they teach you how to write or outsource content creation?

    4. I have tried a number of these programs before, and they always seem to be missing some videos or other content. Is that the case here?

    Joey
    Hey Joey,

    1. The videos will guide you through creating a wordpress site.

    2. Contents are grabbed from Ezine.

    3. The contents are grabbed, does not teach you how to write content.

    4. The only thing that is not available is the free traffic source though support said that their programmers are working on it.

    I'm still learning the ropes though. Seems good for now. Have checked on the templates for the theme options which I thought that only a few are available since the other templates are not showing. Was told by support that the it is only the thumbnails that are not available but if you choose them, they will show on the blogs. Only drawback is that you would not be able to see what it is before selecting so ou may need to go back and forth until you see a template that would be good for you.

    Hope that helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4679486].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neodarth
    and where is the list building part covered?

    according to the sales letter you don't need traffic because you have your list... so I guess a list building plugin has to be used am I right?
    Signature
    ==> Negocios Estables en la Web Internet marketing en español.

    ==> Internet Marketing Newbie Created for IM virgins
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4679809].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NetworxNZ
    I'd like to hear from anybody who's having any success with this - most of my activities are based upon wordpress so if there's something that actually does have of what they claim - I'd love to see it!


    Moderator

    This product was launched FOUR days ago.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4679820].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheFBGuy
      Quick...

      Not unique, other plugins that do similar things liked the popular Optimized Press, but its a nice WordPress plugin that enables you to do some build nice text and video squeeze pages in a variety of colors, grab content from Ezine and such. Good product, as usual don't believe the hype on the sales page though, but the plug in is nice.

      Do I recommend buying it? Nope, but its a nice plugin for building lists, and such, lol.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4680248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
    I think they removed this from the CB marketplace. The sales page has been changed to a squeeze page, and when you opt in, you are redirected to Commission Domination. Someone tell me if I have gone crazy.

    Joey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4680218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raleigh
    Seems that the product is no longer available. Was told by support that it was a limited offer only, though support would still be available for those who have already purchased the product.

    I'm only waiting for the social media settings to be up and running. That's the only one that is not yet functioning with their program, The rest seems ok.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4680757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Valerio
    Did you get this?
    Seems that CB is (finally) working on the new rules

    See attachment.

    Valerio
    Signature
    Share Your Files with EASY
    Up to 25Gb hosting and powerful sharing tools.
    ----------------------------------------
    File Sharing and Hosting at DiskMe.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4690081].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author m2carbine
    Have already bought this and initially there is a promise from what I have seen so far. The content grabber is actually working though the Social Media options are currently not functioning. Yes the support team has informed me that they are working on it. Just do not know if the support would last long specially now that the product is no longer available in the market.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4707870].message }}

Trending Topics