7 replies
Hey guys,

Does anyone use the seo service REVSEO here? Would be interesting to here some feedback:

RevSEO » Contextual HomePage Backlinks

Sam
#rev #seo
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4797277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LakiPolitis
    Alot of talk on them at bl4ckh4tw0rld (it keeps changing this to BlueFartWorld) according to seomoz. i don't know if I'd trust it. They don't rank in the top 200 for the term: "High Quality HomePage Backlinks" which is the big tag on their home page. And they rank 31st for the term "High Quality HomePage Backlinks" which is the meta title of their home page.

    I wouldn't trust it. If their system's so good why don't they rank for such an easy term for them?

    According to SEOmoz:

    Domain Authority: 38 (not that impressive, especially if their service works)
    Total links: 687 (again not that impressive)
    5 total references in social media (facebook, twitter, and google plus)

    I'd stay away unless someone can prove me wrong, but the numbers don't look good.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4801044].message }}
    • Originally Posted by LakiPolitis View Post

      Alot of talk on them at bl4ckh4tw0rld (it keeps changing this to BlueFartWorld) according to seomoz. i don't know if I'd trust it. They don't rank in the top 200 for the term: "High Quality HomePage Backlinks" which is the big tag on their home page. And they rank 31st for the term "High Quality HomePage Backlinks" which is the meta title of their home page.

      I wouldn't trust it. If their system's so good why don't they rank for such an easy term for them?

      According to SEOmoz:

      Domain Authority: 38 (not that impressive, especially if their service works)
      Total links: 687 (again not that impressive)
      5 total references in social media (facebook, twitter, and google plus)

      I'd stay away unless someone can prove me wrong, but the numbers don't look good.
      bought up some very good points but maybe they are not using their own network keep the integrity of the private network in tact

      i emailed their support asking to see an example of a site and they said no, which was fair enough.

      I do want to try out the service but cant see any reviews on any forums and i dont ever trust testimonials from the actual sites themselves
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4802695].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author LakiPolitis
        Originally Posted by high_plains_drifter View Post

        bought up some very good points but maybe they are not using their own network keep the integrity of the private network in tact
        Or they're using it and it doesn't let them rank. Maybe you should shoot them another email. Ask if they use their site or if they could provide an example of a client, and a keyword they're going after. You know.

        Client ( this-dudes-site.c0m ), and his keywords are "dude sites", "righteous sites", and "dudes online".

        If they work as a network, then these guys should rank no issue, because they don't.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4802734].message }}
        • Originally Posted by LakiPolitis View Post

          Or they're using it and it doesn't let them rank. Maybe you should shoot them another email. Ask if they use their site or if they could provide an example of a client, and a keyword they're going after. You know.

          Client ( this-dudes-site.c0m ), and his keywords are "dude sites", "righteous sites", and "dudes online".

          If they work as a network, then these guys should rank no issue, because they don't.

          hmmm im pretty sure they wouldnt do this, but it doesnt ask hurting, ill shoot off an email to them now, see what they say
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4808107].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RevSEO
      Originally Posted by LakiPolitis View Post

      Alot of talk on them at bl4ckh4tw0rld (it keeps changing this to BlueFartWorld) according to seomoz. i don't know if I'd trust it. They don't rank in the top 200 for the term: "High Quality HomePage Backlinks" which is the big tag on their home page. And they rank 31st for the term "High Quality HomePage Backlinks" which is the meta title of their home page.

      I wouldn't trust it. If their system's so good why don't they rank for such an easy term for them?

      According to SEOmoz:

      Domain Authority: 38 (not that impressive, especially if their service works)
      Total links: 687 (again not that impressive)
      5 total references in social media (facebook, twitter, and google plus)

      I'd stay away unless someone can prove me wrong, but the numbers don't look good.
      Hey everyone, thought I'd answer a few questions here. I was referred to this thread by a poster in it (not sure who)

      Regardless, its actually quite simple why we don't rank for the term. We have performed ZERO linkbuilding for RevSEO.com.

      Obviously we aren't going to use our own network to rank, especially for keywords with little to no search volume. Is there a benefit to ranking for the term "High Quality HomePage Backlinks"? I think we all know that there really isn't.

      Having said that, it shouldn't disqualify our service or make it less "trustworthy". Here are a few examples of clients that have seen amazing rankings in a short period of time with our services.

      http://revseo.com/images/example1s.jpg

      http://revseo.com/images/example2s.jpg

      http://revseo.com/images/example3s.jpg

      I'll be honest though, RevSEO isn't for everyone. If you just started your website, are rather new to SEO, and looking to rank for a extremely competitive keywords, then RevSEO isn't right for you.

      Listen, we aren't the magical silver bullet linkbuilding service. But we are the linkbuilding service that will help push your site over the top for those clients looking to achieve realistic results.

      We know that RevSEO not right for everyone which is why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you aren't totally satisfied with your results in those 30-days, we'll refund your money, no hard feelings.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4822551].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author desi4eva
        Please dont use this service. Its a scam this guy is refusing to refund my money. I brought the extreme package and he did not respond to any of my emails, support requests and had to raise this with Paypal. Then he tries to lie about my backlinks saying he built my backlinks that my site already had from using other services luckily all the other services have provided reports that i have sent to Paypal. Please stay away from this seller.
        Signature

        The Leading UK Job Search Engine: Jobuzu

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8789429].message }}

Trending Topics