Anyone bought Mass Income Machines ?

18 replies
I just got a mail about a new product called Mass Income Machines.

I think the guy behind it is called Mike Auton.

Anyone bought it or know if it's any good?
#income #machines #mass #mass income machines #mike auton
  • Profile picture of the author ChartTraderZ
    well honestly i haven't bought it, but generally mike auton's products are good. i definitely made money using his last product.. and the minisites i launched using it are making money to this day.

    should be interesting to try ..
    Signature

    Don't waste time, focus on the basics, take action and get paid!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4860913].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sohel naikawadi
      Originally Posted by ChartTraderZ View Post

      well honestly i haven't bought it, but generally mike auton's products are good. i definitely made money using his last product.. and the minisites i launched using it are making money to this day.

      should be interesting to try ..
      hey I wanted to know that does massive income machine really makes money and if it does how much does it create on the first day.....any experience...please
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9132639].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sohel naikawadi
      Originally Posted by ChartTraderZ View Post

      well honestly i haven't bought it, but generally mike auton's products are good. i definitely made money using his last product.. and the minisites i launched using it are making money to this day.

      should be interesting to try ..
      hey I wanted to know that does massive income machine really makes money and if it does how much does it create on the first day.....any experience...please
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9132640].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sohel naikawadi
      Originally Posted by ChartTraderZ View Post

      well honestly i haven't bought it, but generally mike auton's products are good. i definitely made money using his last product.. and the minisites i launched using it are making money to this day.

      should be interesting to try ..
      which product did you use before massive income generator to make money...? is it still available
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9132673].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sohel naikawadi
      Originally Posted by ChartTraderZ View Post

      well honestly i haven't bought it, but generally mike auton's products are good. i definitely made money using his last product.. and the minisites i launched using it are making money to this day.

      should be interesting to try ..
      which product did you use before massive income generator to make money...? is it still available
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9132674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trafficsniper
    Just bought the product and it's awesome. I couldn't ask for more. Easy to follow, and clear. One of the best product I bought in long time.

    This is the kind of product I've been waiting for. Bought a lot of product before and all of them it didn't work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4861279].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author robcole
      I have been given early review access.

      At first glance it looks very professional and clean in the members area. It shows you how to build niche sites that are monetized.

      Mass Income Machines contains:-

      PDF's
      Videos
      Software

      This training and software will help you buy a domain name all the way through to adding autogenerated content.

      Hope this helps guys,
      Rob
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4864159].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mediainsider
        So how is it any different from extreme niche empire. that's what that product taught me.
        Mark Aiston
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4867509].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Christine2011
          Just signed up a few hours ago and am still rummaging through the PDFs. Finished the videos and the stuff there is great. Mike seems to really know what he is talking about. Anyway, still halfway through but good stuff. Should be able to set things up by tomorrow.

          Will give a more in depth review after a few days for you guys. But so far, looks like the real thing.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4869776].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author jambaman2
            Originally Posted by Christine2011 View Post

            Will give a more in depth review after a few days for you guys. But so far, looks like the real thing.
            Now, YEARS later, no "in depth review".

            And no one reports earning even one dollar from this.

            :confused:
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8803245].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Matd
              This system seems to go back years, I have just received an "invite" to it. But as with most things I like to check it out first here and in google.

              I note that there were a few who claimed they had bought it but like Jabaman2 I haven't seen anyone come back with a recent review where they have made any money from it. Has any one out there made any money from this? More importantly have they made any money recently as it seems to rely on backlinks to generate visitors.

              Mike Casucci says he bought it (August 2013) and gives an example domain to go to, which is up to date and appears to be running. How are you getting on with it Mike?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8963376].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chuah
        Originally Posted by robcole View Post


        This training and software will help you buy a domain name all the way through to adding autogenerated content.

        Hope this helps guys,
        Rob
        But isn't auto blogging is no longer advisable nowadays?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4869995].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gurokevin
    Can someone tell me about the software? Does it work on Mac? What does it do?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4871016].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ChartTraderZ
      Originally Posted by gurokevin View Post

      Can someone tell me about the software? Does it work on Mac? What does it do?
      Well eventually I bought it ..

      basically it installs a wp blog on your domain, creates content for you automatically (both unique and readable) and also has a software that creates backlinks on pr3-7 sites... plus it has some cool amazon affiliate templates.

      I already make money in IM for some time now, so the whole auto-installer and **** weren't so useful for me. but i found the backlinker to be good, and have already started to use some templates on my sites

      overall: good value for money
      Signature

      Don't waste time, focus on the basics, take action and get paid!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4881970].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author World Marketing
    I would like to hear more reviews on this product.
    Signature

    I make $5,000+ a month online [CLICK HERE] to see how you can do the same starting today!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4917856].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gpxint
    I believe this was just re-released (re-hashed)
    Signature

    <a href="http://payspree.com/14175/xenoz">FULLY AUTOMATED, INSTANT PAY, RESIDUAL INCOME SYSTEM JUST LAUNCHED</a>

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7993372].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Casucci
      Yes it was just re-released and I recently purchased it for 45$ and one up sell for 65$ that allowed the number of subdomains to be expanded from the normal 20 to 200.

      The software is a wordpress plugin and works amazingly given you choose a broad keyword so the software has a lot of info to pull from to create posts. It also puts up videos related to your keyword subdomain site as well. Usually there is one written post and one video post roughly every 20 hours or so.

      The plugin also gives you the ability to put your Best Spinner login details to help with the article spinning. It is primarily adsense focused for generating income, although i have been going into each subdomain and manually putting in ads for clickbank and amazon (a feature I wish was incorporated) but really though thats not a big deal.

      There is also an Aggregator tab where the plugin will submit every new post to the following sites : blogdigger.com Ngoid.sourceforge.net, Rss-network.com, pingomatic.com, pubsub.com, weblogs.com, newsisfree.com, newzalert.com.

      So that's what it does and my results after a month of using it has been this:
      -I have created 20 subdomains for it to run with so far (if you want to look at its work go to my site jinxadvert.com and here is a couple of the subdomains xbox-360.jinxadvert.com '''' how-to-dj.jinxadvert.com)
      -I have gotten 1200 visitors (though every day the daily number of visits rises. It has never dropped below the previous days visitors. Also that is just for my root domain. You create a subdomain wildcard and I haven't figured out out to see the traffic for my subdomains yet)
      -I have generated no money from it yet :/ though I am hopeful it starts to pick up since it grows traffic organically through two post/day. My adsense account is still zero and the products from clickbank I have put on some of my subdomains still show no sales.

      If you couldn't already tell I am a beginner to all this. I have only made one sale on clickbank in 2 years of struggling through this marketing business. ALthough I have learned so much from various programs and training i've yet to transfer all that knowledge into money.

      I'm trying to be proactive and really stick to things Here's hoping it all pays off soon!!

      I hope this has been helpful to you guys
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8453272].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sohel naikawadi
        Originally Posted by Mike Casucci View Post

        Yes it was just re-released and I recently purchased it for 45$ and one up sell for 65$ that allowed the number of subdomains to be expanded from the normal 20 to 200.

        The software is a wordpress plugin and works amazingly given you choose a broad keyword so the software has a lot of info to pull from to create posts. It also puts up videos related to your keyword subdomain site as well. Usually there is one written post and one video post roughly every 20 hours or so.

        The plugin also gives you the ability to put your Best Spinner login details to help with the article spinning. It is primarily adsense focused for generating income, although i have been going into each subdomain and manually putting in ads for clickbank and amazon (a feature I wish was incorporated) but really though thats not a big deal.

        There is also an Aggregator tab where the plugin will submit every new post to the following sites : blogdigger.com Ngoid.sourceforge.net, Rss-network.com, pingomatic.com, pubsub.com, weblogs.com, newsisfree.com, newzalert.com.

        So that's what it does and my results after a month of using it has been this:
        -I have created 20 subdomains for it to run with so far (if you want to look at its work go to my site jinxadvert.com and here is a couple of the subdomains xbox-360.jinxadvert.com '''' how-to-dj.jinxadvert.com)
        -I have gotten 1200 visitors (though every day the daily number of visits rises. It has never dropped below the previous days visitors. Also that is just for my root domain. You create a subdomain wildcard and I haven't figured out out to see the traffic for my subdomains yet)
        -I have generated no money from it yet :/ though I am hopeful it starts to pick up since it grows traffic organically through two post/day. My adsense account is still zero and the products from clickbank I have put on some of my subdomains still show no sales.

        If you couldn't already tell I am a beginner to all this. I have only made one sale on clickbank in 2 years of struggling through this marketing business. ALthough I have learned so much from various programs and training i've yet to transfer all that knowledge into money.

        I'm trying to be proactive and really stick to things Here's hoping it all pays off soon!!

        I hope this has been helpful to you guys
        hi,
        you have bought mass income machine and your recent post you said that it creates traffic but it does not make any money, then how does it generate income.... one more thing then if does not generate income then whats its use...? thankyou please repost or email me at sohel.naikawadi@gmail.com if you have any reviews that tell me about the product
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9132661].message }}

Trending Topics