Fiverr to bring traffic to my website

19 replies
Hi Warrior,

I am planning to use Fiverr to bring traffic to my website.Any gig you can recommend or ideas.
#bring #fiverr #traffic #website
  • Profile picture of the author JKflipflop
    Traffic via Fiverr is something I have not ventured into. Fiverr has some excellent backlinking gigs - but if its specific targeted traffic you are referring to, then I would also want to keep a tab on this thread to keep an eye out for the replies you get.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6079132].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wilken
      Originally Posted by JKflipflop View Post

      Traffic via Fiverr is something I have not ventured into. Fiverr has some excellent backlinking gigs - but if its specific targeted traffic you are referring to, then I would also want to keep a tab on this thread to keep an eye out for the replies you get.
      Could you share these excellent backlinking gigs. I ordered a few but they were actually with a very low quality. I would like to see some good ones.
      Signature

      .

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6102594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ideasuniversity
    I ordered some gigs about some guys with thousands of followers, but received no traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6102333].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author adana
      Banned
      Originally Posted by ideasuniversity View Post

      I ordered some gigs about some guys with thousands of followers, but received no traffic.
      fiverr gigs are total junk, full of spam, malware, hijacking bots

      the whole scum of the black hat methods are all now gathered in just 1 place: fiverr
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6109786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ashera
    Don't bother, it's all junk, your bounce rate will be off the chart.

    The only thing Fiverr is good for is getting links to Web 2.0s.
    Signature
    If you don't change direction, you'll end up where you're going.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6102559].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author positivemagic
      Originally Posted by Ashera View Post

      Don't bother, it's all junk, your bounce rate will be off the chart.

      The only thing Fiverr is good for is getting links to Web 2.0s.
      So you have had no success with it? Have you tried it? Because I am thinking of doing the same thing. Thanks

      Isabella Fiorentino
      Pro Online Marketer
      Signature

      Ps. What if instead of hunting people down until they begged you to stop... pre-qualified prospects actually sought you out and asked you what you do and how you do it? Click here.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6104269].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brutal
    OP - here's a good $15 way to get legitimate traffic to your site via fiverr.

    [1] pay $5 to have 1-3 videos made about your product/service
    [2] pay $5 to get a few thousand backlinks thrown at it.
    [3] pay $5 for someone to send views to it.

    The end result is that the backlinks will of course give you some positioning mojo after a few days/weeks, and the views will give you some "social proof" to get you started.

    If your target term is getting traffic, then you should see a bit of traffic start flowing to your site within a day or sometimes a few days.

    You can pretty much do this over and over again targeting all of your desired keywords.
    Signature

    ---
    I develop Software - I'll create you a custom program for free as long as it's basically simple - Just PM me... Yes, I'm serious.
    ---
    I'm New On WarriorForum - But I'm An Internet Marketing Veteran! 16 Yrs. Of Success... This is what dreams are made of.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6104050].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author parkrashid
      Originally Posted by Brutal View Post

      OP - here's a good $15 way to get legitimate traffic to your site via fiverr.

      [1] pay $5 to have 1-3 videos made about your product/service
      [2] pay $5 to get a few thousand backlinks thrown at it.
      [3] pay $5 for someone to send views to it.

      The end result is that the backlinks will of course give you some positioning mojo after a few days/weeks, and the views will give you some "social proof" to get you started.

      If your target term is getting traffic, then you should see a bit of traffic start flowing to your site within a day or sometimes a few days.

      You can pretty much do this over and over again targeting all of your desired keywords.
      Thanks for this info
      Signature

      Affiliate Links are not allowed!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6163778].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MartinBuckley
    I use Fiverr to generate some traffic to my website by means of including links to it in the ebooks I sell there and including an ad with a link to my site when I deliver my customers order.

    I wrote a post here on the WF on how I made $900 selling one ebook on Fiverr and you can read it by clicking on the link below:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...one-ebook.html

    I hope this helps,

    Martin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6107716].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JamesCx
    There's a serious load of junk on Fiverr. You've got to trawl through a lot of it to have a chance at finding some gems.

    @OP. Unless you're just after increasing your bounce rate and having some hits, buying traffic for your website is quite pointless, imho.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6110244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author affordableweb
    i agree, I use Fiverr for building low grade bulk links to my web 2.o and tertiary level blog networks. The link wheels and link pyramids can be stacked up and you can buy a crap load of links for a few bucks. Not made for money sites but fair price for the work on some opps. You gotta read the reviews in details and specifically look for the issues. If it has no bad reviews its probably fake. You cant please everyone all the time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6128076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author humboldt
    Whoever you decide to use from fiverr, strongly suggest you use only one at a time, to get the best idea of what works and what doesn't.
    Signature

    if not now, when ?

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6164009].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author EMaria
      I have also given thought to using Fiverr to build my list; however, I have not tried it so far, and here's why ...

      One reason I have not tried it is because, in my opinion, using Fiverr to either acquire new customers or build your list is similar to trying to do the same with Craigslist.

      What I mean is that people who use sites like Craigslist and Fiverr are searching for "cheap" products and/or services. That is their mindset. You might get a new customer here and there, but again, people using sites like this are looking for free or dirt cheap stuff.

      If you offer a good free report to them, you might get their attention, but then again, they might just get your free report because it's free, and they are likely to never contact you again.

      I could be way off on this, and I plan to test it out. I might end up being surprised. I'm not going to spend a great deal of time testing this though because my time can be better spent using methods that are already working for me, but it never hurts to investigate adding other strategies to your arsenal.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6178780].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author payperman1000
        Originally Posted by EMaria View Post

        I have also given thought to using Fiverr to build my list; however, I have not tried it so far, and here's why ...

        One reason I have not tried it is because, in my opinion, using Fiverr to either acquire new customers or build your list is similar to trying to do the same with Craigslist.

        What I mean is that people who use sites like Craigslist and Fiverr are searching for "cheap" products and/or services. That is their mindset. You might get a new customer here and there, but again, people using sites like this are looking for free or dirt cheap stuff.

        If you offer a good free report to them, you might get their attention, but then again, they might just get your free report because it's free, and they are likely to never contact you again.

        I could be way off on this, and I plan to test it out. I might end up being surprised. I'm not going to spend a great deal of time testing this though because my time can be better spent using methods that are already working for me, but it never hurts to investigate adding other strategies to your arsenal.
        Or a spin that I used was to sell PLR ebooks on fiverr and then offer them for free or a small fee on my blog but the catch is they had to fill out offers that paid out anywhere from $18-$30 and if they decided to just pay the fiverr the ebook only cost me a one-time fee of $1 so either way I'm paid....I only like win win situations
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6184886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WishLucky
    I think buying targetted traffic would be a great ways to bring high converting traffic for your website.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6181360].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tiffany Carter
    The question I would pose is this; Do you want REAL traffic, or simply statistical traffic?
    Signature

    God,Family,Business. In that Order.
    .99 Cents Into A Million?

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6181381].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author payperman1000
      If you're using fiverr, just check the gig's ratings because chances are if they have high satisfaction percentage with over 100 orders it's worth the $5, and also just contact the seller and ask them your detailed question and most will be honest enough with you so that you can make your mind up whether you want to spend money or not
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6184816].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author parkrashid
      Originally Posted by Tiffany Carter View Post

      The question I would pose is this; Do you want REAL traffic, or simply statistical traffic?
      i want REAL traffic to my website.
      Signature

      Affiliate Links are not allowed!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6187508].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chronic IM
    Hello!

    Fiverr is great at backlinkings. But if you are targeting a specific traffic, you shouldn't rely on it much. You could use other systems other than Fiverr which are also great. Or you can check the gig's ratings to see stats. Then deciden

    Best of Luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6239541].message }}

Trending Topics