Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings (https://www.warriorforum.com/internet-marketing-product-reviews-ratings/)
-   -   Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison (https://www.warriorforum.com/internet-marketing-product-reviews-ratings/589789-success-anthony-anthony-morrison.html)

Jamie Lewis 9th May 2012 09:08 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by George Courtney jr (Post 6216333)
The reason i use the word dud for Fast Cash Commissions is because of of the following thread i started on anthony morrison's forum :-

To the purchasers of Fast Cash Commissions - ANTHONY MORRISON: ANTHONY MORRISON LIVE

How do you conclude without a reasonable doubt that this product was a "dud" from a thread that YOU started on their site, where 4 or 5 people who seem very technically challenged are looking for troubleshooting advice.

Furthermore, the feedback from others as well as yourself does not seem to be overly negative either. It seems as if you are looking for trouble, calling their support line, trying to catch them in the act of doing something wrong, but the support is very polite with you and others as they recommend to download the product.

Correct me if Im wrong, but your request for testimonials was in itself a little er, overly demanding as they are a private company and do not need to provide testimonials. Your snide comment in response is very telling of your character as well. Please, feel free to point out any inaccuracies in my comments.

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Courtney jr (Post 6216333)
if morrison is so experienced what is he doing putting out a product at this stage of his career.

Why did Donald Trump write a book called "How to get rich?" Because he wanted to? Is your way of thinking a little out of the ordinary? or is it just me. I am trying to wrap my head around this concept:

1. Dude creates an online business for his family
2. People want to learn from him
3. Dude writes a book and creates a coaching program
4. Dude shouldn't have made any more money because he made enough.

Is that the way it goes?

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Courtney jr (Post 6216333)
as for Success With Anthony, i will be checking out in due course as it does have a 60 day clickbank policy as i have a couple of projects ahead of it the moment

I bet you will. lol

Gary_The_Ace 9th May 2012 09:25 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Alright guys, I'm going to chime in here...

EVERYONE doubting this product is going in with a negative mindset, and looking for reasons why it can't possibly work... rather than looking for reasons why it MAY work.

It's the classic self-fulfilling prophecy.

You go into a new business venture thinking you're going to fail, and as a result of that, you put in less effort...

Then.... because you put in less effort, you do end up failing, or giving up to early, or both...

This then reinforces your original belief that the product was going to fail, which makes you all the more skeptical going into the next one...

And the downward spiral continues. The more failures you have, the more skeptical you are, the less effort you put in, and the more and more likely you are to continue failing...

Anthony COULD have used SEO, there are plenty of short term SEO tactics that can get you on Google's front-page in under 20 minutes. This doesn't mean they're long-lasting, but to completely discount SEO as an option is a mistake...

Email marketing? Sure, it could have just as easily been email... these people haven't made any money online before, by their own admission, but who's to say they didn't have a list? I know for a FACT that there are thousands of marketers who have lists, and have never sent them a single offer...

How do I know this? Well, because I run multiple autoresponder services...

You're also discounting solo mailings as an option, safelists (which can work depending on the offer), an ad buy, co-op mailing, etc...

Or he could have made a crazy offer to another affiliate, offering 150% or more, and had someone drop a mailing for him in minutes... I've used this to put people into my front-end multiple times over.

The fact of the matter is, Jamie is right... and this goes back to the topic we see OVER, and OVER, and OVER again...

Why don't the "gurus" ever post here?

Well, this thread is a prime example. Jamie knows his stuff, he has nothing but positive reviews all over this forum, and he's still being beaten up for expressing his educated opinion based on personal interaction with literally thousands of marketers, on live webinars, over the past few years... and of course, it's based on him knowing Anthony just like I do.

If you want to think it's a scam, think it's a scam... that's your prerogative.

Why would Anthony create a new product at this stage in his career? Are you kidding? What kind of question is that?

How could someone generate $200 in an hour with the personal help of a multi-millionaire sitting over his shoulders? Are you kidding me?

Why did the sales drop off so quickly? Jamie explained that one pretty well if you ask me... the teacher left, the student didn't have someone there to walk him through everything, and things slowed down...

That's typical of ANY teaching experience.

I've played golf with a buddy of mine who is a scratch golfer, and everytime I'm on the course with him, I shave 7-9 strokes off my typical score.

I'm obviously capable of shooting 7-9 strokes less than my typical score on any given day, but it doesn't happen...

Why is that? Probably because I'm second-guessing things in a mental game... and business is a mental game as well.

Anyway, you can love Jamie, or hate him... but don't discount his opinion. If you want the "gurus" to chime in here, it's not going to happen if every post continues to end up like this...

-Gary Ambrose

George Courtney jr 9th May 2012 09:39 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis (Post 6216490)
How do you conclude without a reasonable doubt that this product was a "dud" from a thread that YOU started on their site, where 4 or 5 people who seem very technically challenged are looking for troubleshooting advice.

Furthermore, the feedback from others as well as yourself does not seem to be overly negative either. It seems as if you are looking for trouble, calling their support line, trying to catch them in the act of doing something wrong, but the support is very polite with you and others as they recommend to download the product.

Correct me if Im wrong, but your request for testimonials was in itself a little er, overly demanding as they are a private company and do not need to provide testimonials. Your snide comment in response is very telling of your character as well. Please, feel free to point out any inaccuracies in my comments.



Why did Donald Trump write a book called "How to get rich?" Because he wanted to? Is your way of thinking a little out of the ordinary? or is it just me. I am trying to wrap my head around this concept:

1. Dude creates an online business for his family
2. People want to learn from him
3. Dude writes a book and creates a coaching program
4. Dude shouldn't have made any more money because he made enough.

Is that the way it goes?



I bet you will. lol

1) i actually called Fast Cash Commissions' office 3 month's after the product was launched for testimonials and they couldn't supply me with evidence of any, so where is the facts that fast cash was made.

"looking for trouble", that is a negative as i do my due diligence on a product before buying it as i've been giving the run around on a bunch of them before starting with the gheadshot scam, i only buy clickbank products now because of their excellent refund policy.

2) that is the way it goes as long as people aren't being ripped off because you want to make progress.

3) "a couple of projects ", one of them happens to be yours --- income times 10

4) As a sidebar to this thread in doing your Income times 10 product, you need to update the product as some of the links on it are outdated certain portion portions can’t be saved.

If you want me to be specific please facebook PM me @ https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/TABART as i can’t respond to the one here due to the lack of my postings here

George Courtney jr 9th May 2012 09:49 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary_The_Ace (Post 6216560)
Alright guys, I'm going to chime in here...

EVERYONE doubting this product is going in with a negative mindset, and looking for reasons why it can't possibly work... rather than looking for reasons why it MAY work.

It's the classic self-fulfilling prophecy.

You go into a new business venture thinking you're going to fail, and as a result of that, you put in less effort...

Then.... because you put in less effort, you do end up failing, or giving up to early, or both...

This then reinforces your original belief that the product was going to fail, which makes you all the more skeptical going into the next one...

And the downward spiral continues. The more failures you have, the more skeptical you are, the less effort you put in, and the more and more likely you are to continue failing...

Anthony COULD have used SEO, there are plenty of short term SEO tactics that can get you on Google's front-page in under 20 minutes. This doesn't mean they're long-lasting, but to completely discount SEO as an option is a mistake...

Email marketing? Sure, it could have just as easily been email... these people haven't made any money online before, by their own admission, but who's to say they didn't have a list? I know for a FACT that there are thousands of marketers who have lists, and have never sent them a single offer...

How do I know this? Well, because I run multiple autoresponder services...

You're also discounting solo mailings as an option, safelists (which can work depending on the offer), an ad buy, co-op mailing, etc...

Or he could have made a crazy offer to another affiliate, offering 150% or more, and had someone drop a mailing for him in minutes... I've used this to put people into my front-end multiple times over.

The fact of the matter is, Jamie is right... and this goes back to the topic we see OVER, and OVER, and OVER again...

Why don't the "gurus" ever post here?

Well, this thread is a prime example. Jamie knows his stuff, he has nothing but positive reviews all over this forum, and he's still being beaten up for expressing his educated opinion based on personal interaction with literally thousands of marketers, on live webinars, over the past few years... and of course, it's based on him knowing Anthony just like I do.

If you want to think it's a scam, think it's a scam... that's your prerogative.

Why would Anthony create a new product at this stage in his career? Are you kidding? What kind of question is that?

How could someone generate $200 in an hour with the personal help of a multi-millionaire sitting over his shoulders? Are you kidding me?

Why did the sales drop off so quickly? Jamie explained that one pretty well if you ask me... the teacher left, the student didn't have someone there to walk him through everything, and things slowed down...

That's typical of ANY teaching experience.

I've played golf with a buddy of mine who is a scratch golfer, and everytime I'm on the course with him, I shave 7-9 strokes off my typical score.

I'm obviously capable of shooting 7-9 strokes less than my typical score on any given day, but it doesn't happen...

Why is that? Probably because I'm second-guessing things in a mental game... and business is a mental game as well.

Anyway, you can love Jamie, or hate him... but don't discount his opinion. If you want the "gurus" to chime in here, it's not going to happen if every post continues to end up like this...

-Gary Ambrose

ok gary, when you start making money with this product exclusively, please provide us with proof, then we will know that one of the warriors here is making money with it & thus give credibility to it.

and if the "gurus" can't take the heat then come to this warrior kitchen as i for 1 will turn up the heat on them if i can as i am sick & tired if the online rift rafts trying to make a dollar by ripping people off

as for jamie, the reasons i have one of products is because of the good feedback i have read on him with my third eye & the product does have a clickbank 60 day refund policy with it

Jamie Lewis 10th May 2012 01:01 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by George Courtney jr (Post 6216691)
as for jamie, the reasons i have one of products is because of the good feedback i have read on him with my third eye & the product does have a clickbank 60 day refund policy with it


I dunno man, if you wrote a book and published it yourself and had pictures of you on the back of it driving in your car, at your wedding party or at the shooting range would you honestly respect the opinion from someone who was being so irrational to question the legitimacy of the person's ownership of that car and that his biography was true? I'm not talking about a romantic novel or something, it's straight up.. Biography - Study with me and/or study what I prepared for you and for a very reasonable price.

Most of my students are awesome, but what you are telling me basically (Or the vibe I get from you) is that I or anyone else who teaches marketing should try their best not to get any pictures of wedding parties, me driving in my car or doing anything else. Use keynote for sales videos.

Im still very excited about what I do. I started in Hip hop beats, which is something I was good at. The same thing goes for you or anyone else. Anyone can do it and if I had access to what you do back then? I would be a ZILLIONAIRE!

The product doesn't make you money. YOU make the money. The product is information. You don't need "good feedback" when you have access to the members area.

Jamie Lewis 10th May 2012 01:04 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
George, I dunno man. If you wrote a book and published it yourself and had pictures of you on the back of it driving in your car, at your wedding party or at the shooting range would you honestly respect the opinion from someone who was being so irrational to question the legitimacy of the person's ownership of that car and that his biography was true? I'm not talking about a romantic novel or something, it's straight up.. Biography - Study with me and/or study what I prepared for you and for a very reasonable price.

Most of my students are awesome, but what you are telling me basically (Or the vibe I get from you) is that I or anyone else should try their best not to get any pictures of wedding parties, me driving in my car or doing anything else. Use keynote for sales videos.

I still am very excited about what I do. I started in Hip hop beats which is something I was good at. The same thing goes for you or anyone else. Anyone can do it and furthermore, if I had the resources you have today back then, I would be a ZILLIONAIRE!

The product doesn't make you money. YOU make the money. The product is information. You don't need "good feedback" when you have access to the members area.

Isaiah Jackson 10th May 2012 01:45 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
So your going to wait for someone to come back here and make a review saying they made money with the product.

You say you buy products from Clickbank because of the refund policy. So why don't you do this, buy the product and try it out for 60 days if you don't get any results refund its that easy.

You make your own decision, I could say I bought the product and make $137.12 the first day but is that enough to make you want to buy no its not.

Several other proof elements would have to come into play and that I'm not willing to do in order to make one person feel better.

Buy the product if you get no results with it in 60 days then refund it.

Now based on what people have said the product was about Email, SEO, and Social Media anyone could make money using this system assuming they FOLLOWED the system and didn't start doing something else after it not working in the first 24 hours like everyone else did.

Fact is if you had a multi-millionaire sitting next to your right now telling you exactly what to do how to do it and why it works you will make money in 1 hour also.

Gary and Jamie are very knowledgeable when it comes to IM and they know what they are talking about. The reason why most "gurus" won't visit this forum is because they wouldn't want to put up with those that are just going to question whether the product is good or not.

Or asking how long it took someone else to make money with the product. These are normally the type of people who wouldn't take action on the product being sold to them. But instead of blaming themselves for the failure they go out and blame the product and product creator and label it a scam.

A majority of the products I bought online are never scams, because I see exactly how they would work when it comes to making money, implemented it and actually made money with them. (Jamie's products included WIAB, Income Times Ten, and IM With Jamie)

There are a lot of great products being bashed here in the WF and being labeled scams, by who? Those that bought the product and didn't really go through it. Didn't make the $3,290.85 in one day using the system so they gave up and say it didn't work.

Then they continue on the next product and next product, when its never really the creator of the products fault as to why the person is failing online but rather the person buying the products.

Solution: Buy the product try it out and if it doesn't work for you within 60 days then refund.

George Courtney jr 10th May 2012 02:46 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Hi Jamie,

in reply to your response which is not here for some reason or the other:-


"I dunno man, if you wrote a book and published it yourself and had pictures of you on the back of it driving in your car, at your wedding party or at the shooting range would you honestly respect the opinion from someone who was being so irrational to question the legitimacy of the person's ownership of that car and that his biography was true? I'm not talking about a romantic novel or something, it's straight up.. Biography - Study with me and/or study what I prepared for you and for a very reasonable price.

Most of my students are awesome, but what you are telling me basically (Or the vibe I get from you) is that I or anyone else should try their best not to get any pictures of wedding parties, me driving in my car or doing anything else. Use keynote for sales videos.

The product doesn't make you money. YOU make the money. The product is information. You don't need "good feedback" when you have access to the members area."

I don't mind buying income producing products as long as they are not scams, hopefully your income times ten isn't one of them

Jamie Lewis 10th May 2012 04:17 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
hello hi how are you

Chronic IM 10th May 2012 08:03 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrafficBot (Post 6146127)
Wanted to know if any warriors have checked this program from Anthony Morrison the creator of Fast Cash Commissions.

Anthony Morrison? HE is known in the America as the leading young Entrepreneur 's and Internet Marketing guru... They said that he's coachings are the best...

Gary_The_Ace 10th May 2012 09:08 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by George Courtney jr (Post 6216691)
ok gary, when you start making money with this product exclusively, please provide us with proof, then we will know that one of the warriors here is making money with it & thus give credibility to it.

and if the "gurus" can't take the heat then come to this warrior kitchen as i for 1 will turn up the heat on them if i can as i am sick & tired if the online rift rafts trying to make a dollar by ripping people off

as for jamie, the reasons i have one of products is because of the good feedback i have read on him with my third eye & the product does have a clickbank 60 day refund policy with it

I'm guessing you don't know much about who I am George... and that's fine. I wouldn't expect everyone to know what I've done online, and as far as I see it, that's a good sign. There are always new customers out there. ;)

The proof was already provided in the form of 3 people in the video... other than that, you're not going to get anything else. Everyone's results will be different, regardless of the product...

I remember a product released back in 2003 or 2004 called Traffic Equalizer for example... it literally was push-button money. It might be the last true push-button money-maker ever released...

Anyway, long story short... you clicked a few buttons, and within days, you were getting paid. I know some guys who made hundreds of thousands of dollars a month by doing nothing by creating Traffic Equalizer sites... and others, with the same software, who made absolutely nothing.

The problem wasn't the software... the problem was the buyer.

Everyone needs to stop trying to shift the blame to the product creator in the majority of cases... in some cases it's warranted, but in most cases, it's not.

-Gary Ambrose

alfrescoid 10th May 2012 09:27 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
I'm not going to chime in with my opinion here, but I just got an email from Anthony Aires, who says he made almost $300 using one of the techniques from this course...

Mr Aires is well known on this forum, and I haven't heard anything bad about him, his claims or methods...but hey, I'm not omniscient either...

I'm sure he won't mind me posting the link from his email here...

http://prosperitypublishers.com/YourBonus

Based on this, I'm gonna check it out...and if you do, just make sure to try closing the web page first, as you can get the initial offer at $19...

Good luck to all fellow warriors!

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Courtney jr (Post 6216691)
ok gary, when you start making money with this product exclusively, please provide us with proof, then we will know that one of the warriors here is making money with it & thus give credibility to it.

and if the "gurus" can't take the heat then come to this warrior kitchen as i for 1 will turn up the heat on them if i can as i am sick & tired if the online rift rafts trying to make a dollar by ripping people off

as for jamie, the reasons i have one of products is because of the good feedback i have read on him with my third eye & the product does have a clickbank 60 day refund policy with it


alfrescoid 10th May 2012 09:30 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
I'm not going to chime in with my opinion here, but I just got an email from Anthony Aires, who says he made almost $300 using one of the techniques from this course...

Mr Aires is well known on this forum, and I haven't heard anything bad about him, his claims or methods...but hey, I'm not omniscient either...

I'm sure he won't mind me posting the link from his email here...

http://prosperitypublishers.com/YourBonus

Based on this, I'm gonna check it out...and if you do, just make sure to try closing the web page first, as you can get the initial offer at $19...

Good luck to all fellow warriors!

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Courtney jr (Post 6216691)
ok gary, when you start making money with this product exclusively, please provide us with proof, then we will know that one of the warriors here is making money with it & thus give credibility to it.

and if the "gurus" can't take the heat then come to this warrior kitchen as i for 1 will turn up the heat on them if i can as i am sick & tired if the online rift rafts trying to make a dollar by ripping people off

as for jamie, the reasons i have one of products is because of the good feedback i have read on him with my third eye & the product does have a clickbank 60 day refund policy with it


alfrescoid 11th May 2012 12:20 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
I'm not going to chime in with my opinion here, but I just got an email from Anthony Aires, who says he made almost $300 using one of the techniques from this course...

Mr Aires is well known on this forum, and I haven't heard anything bad about him, his claims or methods...but hey, I'm not omniscient either...

I'm sure he won't mind me posting the link from his email here...

http://prosperitypublishers.com/YourBonus

Based on this, I'm gonna check it out...and if you do, just make sure to try closing the web page first, as you can get the initial offer at $19...

Good luck to all fellow warriors!

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Courtney jr (Post 6216691)
ok gary, when you start making money with this product exclusively, please provide us with proof, then we will know that one of the warriors here is making money with it & thus give credibility to it.

and if the "gurus" can't take the heat then come to this warrior kitchen as i for 1 will turn up the heat on them if i can as i am sick & tired if the online rift rafts trying to make a dollar by ripping people off

as for jamie, the reasons i have one of products is because of the good feedback i have read on him with my third eye & the product does have a clickbank 60 day refund policy with it


alfrescoid 11th May 2012 02:13 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
I'm not going to chime in with my opinion here, but I just got an email from Anthony Aires, who says he made almost $300 using one of the techniques from this course...

Mr Aires is well known on this forum, and I haven't heard anything bad about him, his claims or methods...but hey, I'm not omniscient either...

I'm sure he won't mind me posting the link from his email here...

http://prosperitypublishers.com/YourBonus

Based on this, I'm gonna check it out...and if you do, just make sure to try closing the web page first, as you can get the initial offer at $19...

Good luck to all fellow warriors!

Rigmonkey 11th May 2012 02:43 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Back on topic...

I did something different. I didn't argue or slate it without seeing it. I spent $19 on it. A few beers less at the weekend and it's covered. If I don't get value, it's a CB product with a 60-day guarantee. Risk-free.

What is it? Listbuilding, using squeeze pages, niche markets and campaigns. Bog standard IM diet that we all know and love. A couple of upsells that reduce in price if you blank them the first time (free outsourcing and C&P campaigns). There's also the chance for FREE 1-on-1 training although I'm guessing that accepting it will lead to further pitches.

Is it any good? At first impressions, it's the same old same old, isn't it? Possibly, but I'll watch the videos and then decide if Anthony is offering something different.

I'm guessing this will be decent newbie material but hardly an eye-opener for experienced marketers. If I get anything even half-decent in terms of information, whether I make a dime or not, I'll be happy with the $19 I spent.

I see things this way. Assume your online business is actually a bricks-and-mortar store. You're plugging away when an affable young man comes in and says that for less than 20 bucks, he can increase your income and profits. If you don't like what he tells you, he'll give you your money back. What do you do? Kick him out and leave a decent impression of a size 10 on his arse or do you part with a tiny bit of pocket money in the hope that the guy has something, safe in the knowledge that your money will be back in your pocket if he doesn't.

Stop with the negging out over here. It's a can-do forum in a can-do market for can-do people.

George Courtney jr 11th May 2012 10:02 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alfrescoid (Post 6222168)
I'm not going to chime in with my opinion here, but I just got an email from Anthony Aires, who says he made almost $300 using one of the techniques from this course...

Mr Aires is well known on this forum, and I haven't heard anything bad about him, his claims or methods...but hey, I'm not omniscient either...

I'm sure he won't mind me posting the link from his email here...

http://prosperitypublishers.com/YourBonus

Based on this, I'm gonna check it out...and if you do, just make sure to try closing the web page first, as you can get the initial offer at $19...

Good luck to all fellow warriors!

Thanx much for the feedback, i'll be buying the product as well in the near future

Niteprowler 11th May 2012 10:10 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Anyone know what the upsells are and the $$$$ for them ?

I hate the funnel... no matter how great it is for the seller (yes, they work) they are no fun for the buyer and it is much better if you know going in. It's no fun finding out that you've gotta drop several hundred dollars for the full deal to implement the system.

Thanks to anyone who can tell us what the whole enchilada is.

Extra thanks to anyone who can offer a real review... which thus far seems very elusive in this thread... or the WF for that matter.

aaaa33030 11th May 2012 10:11 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
After watching the video on the salespage I came to the conclusion that most likely the cash was made through ppc advertising and email marketing

In the end it all boils down to getting website traffic

George Courtney jr 11th May 2012 10:38 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary_The_Ace (Post 6221731)
I'm guessing you don't know much about who I am George... and that's fine. I wouldn't expect everyone to know what I've done online, and as far as I see it, that's a good sign. There are always new customers out there. ;)

The proof was already provided in the form of 3 people in the video... other than that, you're not going to get anything else. Everyone's results will be different, regardless of the product...

I remember a product released back in 2003 or 2004 called Traffic Equalizer for example... it literally was push-button money. It might be the last true push-button money-maker ever released...

Anyway, long story short... you clicked a few buttons, and within days, you were getting paid. I know some guys who made hundreds of thousands of dollars a month by doing nothing by creating Traffic Equalizer sites... and others, with the same software, who made absolutely nothing.

The problem wasn't the software... the problem was the buyer.

Everyone needs to stop trying to shift the blame to the product creator in the majority of cases... in some cases it's warranted, but in most cases, it's not.

-Gary Ambrose

Gary,

Thanx for your reply, i don't know of you from adam, the 1st time i've heard of you when we started chatting a couple nights back. what you have said is pretty much true as i'm a student of napoleon hill.

as i said above that i will buying "Success With Anthony" as a warrior here named "anthony aires" says he made $284 in on day with it.

SocialWiz 11th May 2012 11:09 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
I can't speak on personally making money with Success With Anthony, but I do have full access to the product and upsells and can definitely say that they are techniques in there that I personally used to run in the past and made good money from. Much better than most of the other launches that have came out recently for sure.

Niteprowler 11th May 2012 11:32 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Hi SocialWiz,

Maybe you can shed some light on my question above (quoted here)

Quote:

Anyone know what the upsells are and the $$$$ for them ?

I hate the funnel... no matter how great it is for the seller (yes, they work) they are no fun for the buyer and it is much better if you know going in. It's no fun finding out that you've gotta drop several hundred dollars for the full deal to implement the system.

Thanks to anyone who can tell us what the whole enchilada is.

Extra thanks to anyone who can offer a real review... which thus far seems very elusive in this thread... or the WF for that matter.

IngeniousBastard 11th May 2012 01:18 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Let me preface this comment by saying that I am very new to IM. I can nerd out with the best of them and do a lot of studying as I love to learn.

I find it interesting that time after time, product after product, some people still aren't connecting the dots. For me, it seems like it comes down to a few things you need in order to make money online; the constants if you will.

1) Traffic. People need to see your sh*t. You could have the best thing in the world but if no one but you knows this, no one will buy.

2) Sh*t to sell. It might be your sh*t, it might be my sh*t, but no money comes your way without something to sell.

3) A coach or mentor. When you hit a roadblock, you need access to someone who knows more than you in order to get over it sometimes.

While I haven't purchased this product, from watching the video it would seem all of the aforementioned elements are present. What people do with the product is where the rubber meets the road. 97% of people FAIL at making money online. The 3% who SUCCEED don't leave comments.

I got on Clickbank and sent this "sh*t" to my lists.

Niteprowler 11th May 2012 03:36 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joseph7384 (Post 6226062)
You have to purchase the product to see the up-sells, that's why they are called up-sells and that's Ok as long as they are not needed for the product to work on it's own.

No... you're joking. ;)

I hate to go through the whole process just to find out.... and it seems that this "review" thread is anything but a review thread. I'm asking a simple question.

What are the upsells / downsells and has anyone really bought them and put them to use...

Pretty simple questions for a "review".

I've been around more than enough to know that there's no magic button... but that doesn't mean there aren't some good systems and practices.

George Courtney jr 11th May 2012 03:37 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
i just finished talking to the Success With Anthony support people & they told me that to make money with it that i need about $500 additional. can anyone who has purchased the course confirm this?

& if this is not the case, what is the minimum funds a person would need to achieve the same sucess that the 3 gentlemen on its landing page achieved?

Daniel Deegan 12th May 2012 05:11 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
I've seen the product. While you could do worse I do not recommend it. The content isn't horrible and does have some useful training, but new folks are going find gaps in the base product which will get them moving toward the up-sell. Thats not a bad thing but its just not my style.

The whole thing is to "biz-op" for me instead of business. The site it self feels like a pitch portal instead of a training portal.

Now if you sell to the biz-op crowd you could learn a ton by looking at Anthony's process, design & structure as I assume it converts very well to his target audience. If your new I say avoid it because I don't feel it's sets the right tone and foundation for new folks.

If your in the same market as Anthony and experienced and are open to learning through observation and reverse engineering, its probably worth it just to see what hes doing and how hes doing it. (not the actual content)

Hope this helps.

George Courtney jr 12th May 2012 10:10 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Deegan (Post 6229089)
I've seen the product. While you could do worse I do not recommend it. The content isn't horrible and does have some useful training, but new folks are going find gaps in the base product which will get them moving toward the up-sell. Thats not a bad thing but its just not my style.

The whole thing is to "biz-op" for me instead of business. The site it self feels like a pitch portal instead of a training portal.

Now if you sell to the biz-op crowd you could learn a ton by looking at Anthony's process, design & structure as I assume it converts very well to his target audience. If your new I say avoid it because I don't feel it's sets the right tone and foundation for new folks.

If your in the same market as Anthony and experienced and are open to learning through observation and reverse engineering, its probably worth it just to see what hes doing and how hes doing it. (not the actual content)

Hope this helps.

i've looked at a 25 minute Member’s Area tour and read a substantial synopsis of this course & for a $19 it very overwhelming but properly laid out but i must say that it will overtend the 60 day warranty. be prepared to do some serious studying if someone is going to buy it.

the tour is here
the synopsis is here Success With Anthony Best Bonus Video Review

cypherslock 12th May 2012 11:06 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
The other up sell is a virtual assistant and video lead builder for $149

George Courtney jr 12th May 2012 04:14 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
i asked Success With Anthony's Customer Support the follow question:-

What is the minimum funds a person would need to achieve the same success that the 3 gentlemen on the Success With Anthony landing page achieved?

and this was their answer:-

The basic program is just $49.00. You will also have to purchase hosting through Hostzilla. You will need to contact to find out the prices of there packages. You can choose the one that fits most into your budget.

Niteprowler 12th May 2012 05:25 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Thanks George... for adding some value to this discussion.

dmorales 12th May 2012 05:31 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
I've asked the people (the big sellers here in the warrior forum) that are promoting this program to their lists almost the same question that George Courtney asked to Anthony's Support (#post 93) and nobody has answered!

I hate it when people promote something that they haven't even revised by themselves!

George Courtney jr 12th May 2012 07:55 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
No problem fellas, that is why i do as much as much due diligence as possible on a clickbank product that i like & after the run around that paypal gave me, i will be forgetting them for life unless its absolutely necessary

JohnLeonard 12th May 2012 08:19 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fapilot (Post 6210119)
Id sure like to see a honest review of Success with Anthony! ANYONE bought it and whats your opinion?:confused:

How about this....An honest review.....

The program is not a crock...It is an honest to goodness training program....

It is for someone who is closer to a newbie though....

He shows you how why to use email marketing in the email marketing module, how to structure, how to create an optin page, traffic techniques, subject lines etc....

The social marketing module is the same...Closer to a newbie or someone who is having difficulties....Basic stuff on FB pages, youtube, twitter etc.....And how to integrate with your blog....

The SEO module is the same......

Then there is a 6 week training course delivered by live webinars.....

For bonuses you get teachings on content creation and delivery tools.....How to create a members site etc.....

There are some free squeeze templates and some contests.....And some upsells within the members area....

Now....Is it revolutionary? Not if you are already making money online....

If you are just getting started it does deliver what it promises in the video...A structured plan and training on how to get there....yes the video is a little grandiose for what the program actually entails but in reality he doesnt really deceive on what you get...And he does explain exactly what it in the members area....

So no you are not getting anything different from what he says.....Will you make $200 in an hour? Probably not...Unless you have a list and you have a list and use the email and subject line structuring to increase opens and click throughs....

But if you have no list its gonna take longer....

All in all...Not a scam...No BS.......But also nothing crazy or revolutionary for the seasoned IM vet....

todd11 12th May 2012 08:20 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckles (Post 6207938)
just noticed the THIRD guy he goes to help makes just over $200 in the hour he is with him but then when he shows his results 72 hours later - we see the below where the FIRST income on the account is $42.48.

where did the $200 he made with Anthony go from the first day? it is not explained.

I thought hard about this, and I did figure out a possible answer with absolutely nobody lying. Yes it could have been the same account. Yes, he may have made over 200.00 in the first hour. Yes, he may have made only 40 dollars the first day. Have you figured it out yet. Think about it.. It's unlikely but a very real possibility and would explain one of the previous screen shots..

JohnLeonard 12th May 2012 09:32 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by todd11 (Post 6232792)
I thought hard about this, and I did figure out a possible answer with absolutely nobody lying. Yes it could have been the same account. Yes, he may have made over 200.00 in the first hour. Yes, he may have made only 40 dollars the first day. Have you figured it out yet. Think about it.. It's unlikely but a very real possibility and would explain one of the previous screen shots..

Oh Todd....Speaking in code....Haha....How are ya brother?

Jason Fladlien 13th May 2012 09:11 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
So I checked it out. It's a better than average product by clickbank standards, but nothing I would promote to my list.

It's a brilliant marketing angle of how he sold it. It is possible to make money in an hour. It's possible to make
10 million in a minute buying a winning lottery ticket. Based on the quality of this product, I'd say that 99.9%
of people who "take action" using the techniques exactly described in the product wouldn't make money in
the first hour.

I have nothing against big claims and fast cash - heck I had a product called 12 minute cash - but it was about
12 minutes of "effort" - not 12 minutes from NOTHING to something.

Now, for clarification about "upsells". I wasn't too put off with the initial upsells here but obviously Anthony
is an infomercial guy so I'm assuming there will be a giant coaching program on the backend :(

Finally, I completely understand and agree with the general hate of upsells. Why? Because a LOT of marketers have
used them unscrupulously by positioning the upsell as "you have to have this in order for the front end product
to actually work" - which is bait and switch. OR, the old hidden continuity that isn't so obviously disclosed.

Can you blame people for being pissed off when they've been duped by more than one marketer who got aggressive
with their upsells?

I'm sure if Jamie finds out later that the nursery took his credit card and autobilled him on something he
wasn't aware he signed up to... Or that when he went to purchase his stuff the people first sold him the trees
on their own... then when he went to leave they said "oh by the way, those trees will guarantee die... unless
you also buy this?".

Upsells are great if used properly. Upsells sucks if used improperly. There is still in this day in age (though
less than before) a LOT of marketers who are using them improperly.

I don't think that's the case with Anthony's product for now - but if I get a call from someone trying to figure
out how much credit I have available and then magically it happens that their coaching program cost exactly
the same as my available credit... then I'd be pissed.

Jamie Lewis 13th May 2012 10:01 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Fladlien (Post 6234940)
I'm sure if Jamie finds out later that the nursery took his credit card and autobilled him on something he wasn't aware he signed up to... Or that when he went to purchase his stuff the people first sold him the trees on their own... then when he went to leave they said "oh by the way, those trees will guarantee die... unless you also buy this?".

How can you fall victim to deceptive billing with Clickbank? :confused:

JasonTai 13th May 2012 02:17 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
I noticed this product is no longer on clickbank. Any word on what happened ?

Heidi White 13th May 2012 04:13 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
It's still there.

Well, at least my cb aff link still goes to the sales page... however, I'm not finding the product listed in the CB marketplace.

JasonTai 13th May 2012 04:48 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heidi White (Post 6236548)
It's still there.

Well, at least my cb aff link still goes to the sales page... however, I'm not finding the product listed in the CB marketplace.


Guess I should have worded that better. Mine is doing the same thing. Wonder how long our aff links will work for though

HAdrian1239 13th May 2012 05:11 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
I've seen the inside of this, plus all of the upgrades... it's not a BAD product, it just doesn't tell the whole story, as with so many of the other IM products out there.

I noticed CB account amount differences with ALL of the three profiled. I am not knocking that alone, because they were making money... BUT...

Here's the other thing... if you listen carefully he says "it's been one hour since this technique was implemented/launched"

That doesn't mean he taught the person in one hour and they magically were making money...

That means... he was there to help them, they probably had access to ready made PLR and a team of outsourcers right then... everything was done for them, he walked them through the basics, and an hour after the proper "funnel" was launched... traffic and sales started coming in.

It can be done that quickly, as someone said in several ways, but you have to have things setup well before in order for that to be the case.

Of course, I could be just totally high on drugs and refusing to drink the kool aide... but that's my take.

George Courtney jr 13th May 2012 08:25 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HAdrian1239 (Post 6236809)
I've seen the inside of this, plus all of the upgrades... it's not a BAD product, it just doesn't tell the whole story, as with so many of the other IM products out there.

I noticed CB account amount differences with ALL of the three profiled. I am not knocking that alone, because they were making money... BUT...

Here's the other thing... if you listen carefully he says "it's been one hour since this technique was implemented/launched"

That doesn't mean he taught the person in one hour and they magically were making money...

That means... he was there to help them, they probably had access to ready made PLR and a team of outsourcers right then... everything was done for them, he walked them through the basics, and an hour after the proper "funnel" was launched... traffic and sales started coming in.

It can be done that quickly, as someone said in several ways, but you have to have things setup well before in order for that to be the case.

Of course, I could be just totally high on drugs and refusing to drink the kool aide... but that's my take.

hello!!!!!!

raycowie 14th May 2012 02:53 AM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Rigmonkey - Back on topic...

I did something different. I didn't argue or slate it without seeing it. I spent $19 on it. A few beers less at the weekend and it's covered. If I don't get value, it's a CB product with a 60-day guarantee. Risk-free.


I totally agree. I've bought some real cr*p (and you know who you are), but instead of being negative about it, I try to glean something from positive from it. There's always (at least) one thing you can learn that you didn't know before. Plus, a refund is a refund is a refund!!

Knowledge is the bomb!

Jason Fladlien 14th May 2012 12:39 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis (Post 6235153)
How can you fall victim to deceptive billing with Clickbank? :confused:

How can someone use clickbank as a launch pad to then sell $10,000 coaching programs to 75 year old women on fixed income with disability via a phone room on the backend? :confused:

George Courtney jr 14th May 2012 01:07 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Fladlien (Post 6242523)
How can someone use clickbank as a launch pad to then sell $10,000 coaching programs to 75 year old women on fixed income with disability via a phone room on the backend? :confused:

what person would such a despicable thing susch is that & what is the name of the product

Jamie Lewis 14th May 2012 04:20 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Fladlien (Post 6242523)
How can someone use clickbank as a launch pad to then sell $10,000 coaching programs to 75 year old women on fixed income with disability via a phone room on the backend? :confused:

I will assume that you would like to rephrase your original statement, which was a rebuttal to my analogy that regarded "the hatred of upsells" which you distorted into a conversation of call centers and evil boiler rooms.

Misinformation is dangerous.

You are imagining that your rebuttal of my analogy referenced boiler rooms when you clearly stated "If the nursery took your credit card"

The correct rebuttal to my analogy would then be "what if the nursery gave your info to a call center and they called me and conned me into spending $10,000 on a crap coach that is worth $40.00."

But in my original analogy that was not the subject, since me & Jimspeed were discussing someone's "Hatred of upsells" and it was confined to Clickbank launches. Call center controversy was not apart of this discussion until you blatently decided to deflect and use it to prove your point.

Most call centers in this niche are predatory in my opinion, this goes without saying. Because of this, many vendors do not use them.

So you can see that my response was a reasonable question pertaining to your original statement, (a response to my analogy) that you did not answer, instead you decided to escalate it beyond the Clickbank question which was the original point. I would defend your original point which was flawed and did not contain a real backed up and thought-out argument.

Gary_The_Ace 14th May 2012 08:54 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Hey Joseph,

You may not think Jamie's product isn't worth too much, but the stats on ClickBank tell an ENTIRELY different story... and no, I'm not talking about hitting #1 on a ClickBank launch... anyone with enough JV support can do that.

What I'm talking about this stat specifically: Avg Rebill Total: $275.37

Do you know what that means? It means that his clients are sticking around for a VERY long time, and with ClickBank's ridiculously easy refund process... that one stat speaks volumes. That one stats is undeniable proof the majority of the people who purchase Jamie's product not only like it, they love it, and they're willing to keep paying for access to him for months, and months, and months.

And... as far as I know, that's the highest average rebill total for any product in the e-business & e-marketing category on CB, and it has been for at least the last full year... could be a lot longer than that, but at least over the last full year.

You didn't like... that's fine and dandy. But to say that it's not a good product is foolish. The market has spoken, and you're CLEARLY in the minority.

-Gary Ambrose

pcpupil 14th May 2012 09:13 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
A person i know bought the course.
He asked me to help him.
It is nothing but upsells,which is fine.
But what he was suppose to get,he didnt.
I also have the exact copies of the emails they sent him.
What he paid for,will not work the way the video said.
Your 5 websites are free,as long as you pay for hosting through his link.
1 year,$150.00

There is a lot of info in the members area though,i have to admit that.
There are 3 sections as already explained.
The one about email marketing is 232 pages alone in an e-book.,then there are videos.
If you know how to build squeeze pages,get traffic,make sales,ect.
You do not need this.
The last thing i will say is,i have tried the 1 hour process myself once,it did not work.I am going to try it again every night, for 1 hour.
The secret 1 hour trick,the big kahuna,the end to meet all ends, is to answer questions in forums with your affiliate link from CB.
If you do not buy the course,and just stay on his list,you will receive an email with a short video for free showing you this secret tactic.

George Courtney jr 14th May 2012 09:31 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pcpupil (Post 6245231)
A person i know bought the course.
He asked me to help him.
It is nothing but upsells,which is fine.
But what he was suppose to get,he didnt.
I also have the exact copies of the emails they sent him.
What he paid for,will not work the way the video said.
Your 5 websites are free,as long as you pay for hosting through his link.
1 year,$150.00

There is a lot of info in the members area though,i have to admit that.
There are 3 sections as already explained.
The one about email marketing is 232 pages alone in an e-book.,then there are videos.
If you know how to build squeeze pages,get traffic,make sales,ect.
You do not need this.
The last thing i will say is,i have tried the 1 hour process myself once,it did not work.I am going to try it again every night, for 1 hour.
The secret 1 hour trick,the big kahuna,the end to meet all ends, is to answer questions in forums with your affiliate link from CB.
If you do not buy the course,and just stay on his list,you will receive an email with a short video for free showing you this secret tactic.

@pcp,

you can actual do the hosting for $5.95/month according to hostzzilla

Jamie Lewis 14th May 2012 09:47 PM

Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison
 
Hey has anyone seen the Anthony Morrison Interview on CNN? It's very good. He talks about how he started in the autoparts industry, good advice.

He says the most important thing to do is something you know alot about.

Alot of people fail to make sure of this and therefore lack passion, knowledge and skill when it comes time to produce, publish and/or perform.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 AM.