Little Fish Blueprint-GEO Local CRM

22 replies
They first offer you a free dvd and you pay for S&H then they try and upsell you on a software that finds local businesses and gets all there information and even creates sales letters. They also offer lots of other training, how to do outsourcing, webinars ect. But the price is $497. Im thinking about going for it even though the price is so high for me atm but they give a 30 day guarantee. Id like to hear from anyone who has purchased it before I jump in.
#blueprintgeo #crm #fish #local
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Woityra
    I saw this on another forum and it gave a review on this
    Code:
    http://www.makemoneyforum.com/topic/1413-littlefishblueprintcom-scam-read-my-review/
    Take what you can from it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6318722].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TGforever
    Thanks, but that guy was clearly missing a few things most of his facts about the product were wrong. For example how he said the sellers dropped the price in half, meaning its a scam. Well to be correct there wasn't a price drop it was a payment plan. Also how can something free, like the free DVD given out be a scam? Honestly, its a free DVD with free information on how to start local marketing, HOW IS THAT A SCAM? This guy needs a few more Wheaties in his diet. Sorry people I just get irritated when people write a "review" and say things are a scam when they don't have correct facts.

    Oh well, Tuesday once the banks open I will be getting this product and will write a real review here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6319128].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freudianslip27
    Hey everyone,

    Yes, I see you found the Little Fish Blueprint Course that I put together with Mike Filsaime. I’m so excited to see it reaching so many people

    I wanted to address a few of the comments here:

    - For those of you who don’t know, I’ve been selling things on the warriorforum for several years. This has included many courses on local or offline marketing. I have helped many go out there and make money. My courses have been very well received here.

    - Mike helped me take my training to the next level by working with me to create the GeoLocalCRM software, which is a big part of the Little Fish Blueprint program. It’s pretty cool stuff and if anyone would like to see a video demo (rather than wading through the sales material) of what it can do, please feel free to send me a private message on here, I’ll hook you up. It does some amazing stuff in terms of actually taking a picture of the search results and putting it right into a letter you can send to the local business. Very powerful.

    - As far as the “free” dvd being a scam, I take offense to that. The free part is that I spent my own time, money, and resources to develop the content that is on there. I’m not going to cover the cost of shipping it out to you though. I think it is very reasonable to ask for $5.95 to cover the shipping and handling costs. We aren’t trying to “scam” people with it, I think it is unfair for people to assume we would be able to cover shipping costs for something like that. There is no rebill program or anything like that. $5.95 and you get the dvd.

    - As far as offline marketing being one of the biggest scams out there, my goodness, that comment really misses the mark. It has been my livelihood for the past three years. When I got started, I was able to quit my full-time job two months later. The warrior forum has an entire section dedicated to local or offline marketing, and there are many many people in there that have been very successful as well. Local businesses really need help marketing themselves on the internet. Do you have any idea how much it is worth to a business to be #1 in google for their search phrase? Businesses pay me anywhere from $500 to $1500 a month and the only reason they keep doing that (I’ve had some clients for close to 3 years) is because it is bringing them in much more business than that. Of course this isn’t true for every kind of business, you have to know which ones to contact and how to reach out to them. But that’s why there is a course on it

    Thanks!

    Matt
    Signature

    WarriorForum Rules!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6321294].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author freudianslip27
      Just to break down the situation with those free DVD's, the cost is as follows:

      Kunaki is $5.30 and our paypal fee covers about the rest of the $0.65
      so at 5.95 covers the cost of:

      • PayPal processing fees
      • the DVD
      • Printing The Graphics
      • The Jewel Cover
      • Assembling
      • Shrink Wrap
      • Shipping cost to anywhere in the world

      I have attached a picture showing the actual cost of the DVD's for those that are curious.

      Thanks!

      Matt
      Signature

      WarriorForum Rules!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6321312].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richard Cheah
      Originally Posted by freudianslip27 View Post

      Hey everyone,

      Yes, I see you found the Little Fish Blueprint Course that I put together with Mike Filsaime. I'm so excited to see it reaching so many people

      I wanted to address a few of the comments here:

      - For those of you who don't know, I've been selling things on the warriorforum for several years. This has included many courses on local or offline marketing. I have helped many go out there and make money. My courses have been very well received here.

      - Mike helped me take my training to the next level by working with me to create the GeoLocalCRM software, which is a big part of the Little Fish Blueprint program. It's pretty cool stuff and if anyone would like to see a video demo (rather than wading through the sales material) of what it can do, please feel free to send me a private message on here, I'll hook you up. It does some amazing stuff in terms of actually taking a picture of the search results and putting it right into a letter you can send to the local business. Very powerful.

      - As far as the "free" dvd being a scam, I take offense to that. The free part is that I spent my own time, money, and resources to develop the content that is on there. I'm not going to cover the cost of shipping it out to you though. I think it is very reasonable to ask for $5.95 to cover the shipping and handling costs. We aren't trying to "scam" people with it, I think it is unfair for people to assume we would be able to cover shipping costs for something like that. There is no rebill program or anything like that. $5.95 and you get the dvd.

      - As far as offline marketing being one of the biggest scams out there, my goodness, that comment really misses the mark. It has been my livelihood for the past three years. When I got started, I was able to quit my full-time job two months later. The warrior forum has an entire section dedicated to local or offline marketing, and there are many many people in there that have been very successful as well. Local businesses really need help marketing themselves on the internet. Do you have any idea how much it is worth to a business to be #1 in google for their search phrase? Businesses pay me anywhere from $500 to $1500 a month and the only reason they keep doing that (I've had some clients for close to 3 years) is because it is bringing them in much more business than that. Of course this isn't true for every kind of business, you have to know which ones to contact and how to reach out to them. But that's why there is a course on it

      Thanks!

      Matt

      Matt

      Does your software work outside of US?




      Regards


      Richard Cheah
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6326275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TGforever
    He could easily charge for the content on the DVD, at least that part was free. I mean c'mon its just 6 bucks. People are really going to complain over that much money for shipping on a DVD when they can get Starbucks for 8 bucks or w/e.

    But, it is a good idea to watch the DVD for any discounts on the software. I will be doing that before I buy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6321820].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matthew Iannotti
    How is this software different than Power Leads Pro X, GP Scraper, Places Scout and the boatload of other people just trying to copy what other's did? I'm asking because you decided not to show anyone information about it unless they are submitting a payment for S&H.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6326408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blogmilla
    I think Little Fish Blueprint is an EXCELLENT offering. I do very little affiliate marketing, but this is something I am very excited to share with my list and clients.

    The DVD is a great opener ... the training program and the resources are phenomenal. I love the "Website in a Box," a WordPress website I downloaded and created myself in a couple of hours. I created a video review and posted it right on the Website! I'm a 60-year-old grandmother. If I can do this, anyone can!

    I think Little Fish Blueprint is just as valuable to the little fish as it is to the Internet marketing crowd.

    Here's my review: VIDEO REVIEW: Internet Marketers Will Love ‘Little Fish Blueprint’ and the Little Fish Will Love It, Too!

    Disclosure: I am an affiliate for this program ... I only endorse products and service I highly recommend and services I would use in my own business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6327591].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author freudianslip27
      Hey guys,

      Thanks for the comments

      Yes, this software isn't a copy of any of those softwares you mention. It automates what I've been doing in my own business for the past 3 years. If it can be compared to anything, compare it to the software I released myself 2 years ago

      One thing I quickly learned when sending letters out to businesses, is that you really need to stand out from the crowd to get noticed. You need to spend time showing the business that you actually took a look at their situation online, and explain clearly why they need your help.

      When I met up with Mike, he helped me automate this process. The software goes out and identifies businesses that are paying for advertising, and then researches them. Now here's the HUGE advantage, it actually TAKES A PICTURE of the search results, showing the business how they are currently not on the first page of Google. Is that cool or what?

      With this software, you find the businesses, verify that they are in a situation to be helped, and the software creates the sales letter for you. This means it puts a real picture of the search results, right smack on the front of your letter (it also supports taking a picture of their location on a map, which is cool too).

      This allows you to quickly generate personalized letters. I've found that it is much better to market to 100 businesses that you recognize to really need your help (are spending thousands on advertisments a month, and yet not ranking on the first page of Google for their main search terms) than 1,000 businesses that you really know nothing about.

      Of course the training is hours up hours of training, and all that jazz too. I hope that helps clear up some of the mystery!

      Matt
      Signature

      WarriorForum Rules!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6328239].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TommyG
        Originally Posted by freudianslip27 View Post

        Hey guys,

        Thanks for the comments

        Yes, this software isn't a copy of any of those softwares you mention. It automates what I've been doing in my own business for the past 3 years. If it can be compared to anything, compare it to the software I released myself 2 years ago

        One thing I quickly learned when sending letters out to businesses, is that you really need to stand out from the crowd to get noticed. You need to spend time showing the business that you actually took a look at their situation online, and explain clearly why they need your help.

        When I met up with Mike, he helped me automate this process. The software goes out and identifies businesses that are paying for advertising, and then researches them. Now here's the HUGE advantage, it actually TAKES A PICTURE of the search results, showing the business how they are currently not on the first page of Google. Is that cool or what?

        With this software, you find the businesses, verify that they are in a situation to be helped, and the software creates the sales letter for you. This means it puts a real picture of the search results, right smack on the front of your letter (it also supports taking a picture of their location on a map, which is cool too).

        This allows you to quickly generate personalized letters. I've found that it is much better to market to 100 businesses that you recognize to really need your help (are spending thousands on advertisments a month, and yet not ranking on the first page of Google for their main search terms) than 1,000 businesses that you really know nothing about.

        Of course the training is hours up hours of training, and all that jazz too. I hope that helps clear up some of the mystery!

        Matt

        What kind of starting budget do you recommend for mailings (stamps, envelopes, etc)? How many letters are your customers sending out in order to get meetings lined up? Do you recommend sending out 10 letters per day? 20 per day? I think it would be important for people to know what they will have to budget to implement your course as you are recommending them to do especially if you are guaranteeing that they will get their first client within 30 days.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6457764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StevenUK
    Originally Posted by blogmilla View Post

    I think Little Fish Blueprint is an EXCELLENT offering. I do very little affiliate marketing, but this is something I am very excited to share with my list and clients.

    The DVD is a great opener ... the training program and the resources are phenomenal. I love the "Website in a Box," a WordPress website I downloaded and created myself in a couple of hours. I created a video review and posted it right on the Website! I'm a 60-year-old grandmother. If I can do this, anyone can!

    I think Little Fish Blueprint is just as valuable to the little fish as it is to the Internet marketing crowd.

    Here's my review: VIDEO REVIEW: Internet Marketers Will Love ‘Little Fish Blueprint’ and the Little Fish Will Love It, Too!
    The above review contains an affiliate link on the page. This is just getting sillier by the day.

    Very clever, I will give the originators that.

    But this is just an upsell extravaganza for a very high priced ticket item, that is essentially just a local marketing guide, that has been broken down to make it look like it is more than it is.

    Very clever marketing, and massively oversold.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6330543].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blogmilla
      Originally Posted by StevenUK View Post

      The above review contains an affiliate link on the page. This is just getting sillier by the day.

      Very clever, I will give the originators that.
      The review contains an affiliate link as well as a very prominent affiliate disclosure in the article. My mistake was failing to make that disclosure in this thread. That was an inadvertent error. I'm still pretty new to this place and I'll be sure to not let that happen again.

      I only offer affiliate products I endorse highly that are products I use in my own business. I work primarily with a real estate audience. I help translate general Internet marketing principles into actionable real estate marketing systems. I am convinced the little fish in the real estate marketplace (real estate agents and brokers and mortgage lenders) will find Little Fish Blueprint as valuable a product as Internet marketers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6331226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freudianslip27
    Hey guys,

    I think this will help:

    http://littlefishblueprint.com/private-demo/

    (full disclosure, when this video ends it turns into the sales page. Not trying to sell you on this, just answer your questions)

    If you watch that video you'll be able to get a good idea of what the course/software is about. It features software that finds great businesses to contact, and takes a PICTURE of the search results, and puts it right into a letter for you to mail. Very cool stuff.

    The training section is huge, there is a lot there. It isn't something that was just thrown together. I've been making my living from local marketing for the past 3 years.

    Thanks!

    Matt
    Signature

    WarriorForum Rules!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6331536].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author StevenUK
      Originally Posted by freudianslip27 View Post

      Hey guys,

      I think this will help:

      http://littlefishblueprint.com/private-demo/

      (full disclosure, when this video ends it turns into the sales page. Not trying to sell you on this, just answer your questions)

      If you watch that video you'll be able to get a good idea of what the course/software is about. It features software that finds great businesses to contact, and takes a PICTURE of the search results, and puts it right into a letter for you to mail. Very cool stuff.

      The training section is huge, there is a lot there. It isn't something that was just thrown together. I've been making my living from local marketing for the past 3 years.

      Thanks!

      Matt
      Have you made money from this business yourself, Matt? genuinely, or are you just jumping onto the 'local marketing' gravy train.

      Be honest?
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6333097].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freudianslip27
    Hi Steven,

    Yes, you can see that I have been a Warrior for a long time. I have well over a thousands posts. As I stated above, local marketing has been my MAIN source of income for the past 3 years. I was one of the first to be out there and doing it before it exploded here on the warrior forum.

    I have taught many warriors the tricks of my trade as well. You want credibility, you've got it

    Matt
    Signature

    WarriorForum Rules!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6333127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StevenUK
    Thanks for the reply, Matt.

    Appreciated.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6334171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freudianslip27
    No problem Steven
    Signature

    WarriorForum Rules!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6334724].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrandMasterPro
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6338014].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Andy Bo
        Hi Matt,

        Is the CRM software available stand-alone?

        I'm concentrating on mobile here in the UK. Can the software be modified to show mobile search results?

        Thank You,

        Andy
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6401262].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
          I bought the Blueprint and am very impressed. It takes DAYS to watch all the videos. The provided marketing website, videos, articles, and software make this a no-brainer is you sell local online marketing to clients.

          The single biggest draw for me was the way the software creates reports automatically. What a time saver, and a great door opener.

          One question. Will it be possible to scrape other local featured listings and PPC ads to input the listings into the software? That would make it far more valuable.

          This program is more comprehensive that the couple I've seen sold from the front of the room at conferences for a couple thousand dollars.

          What about the upgrade to accept other listings? Any news?
          Signature
          One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

          "Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity" Friedrich Nietzsche
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6436772].message }}
  • I ordered the DVD 2 weeks ago and I waited excitedly for it to arrive.
    I watched it the minute it arrived, and was extremely disappointed with the content as it was nearly the identical infomercial I watched on the website.
    It actually told me less about the whole thing than what I got out of watching the videos on the website.
    I finished the DVD and tried to find a menu button as I was sure there MUST be more information on it, but there wasn't.

    Anyway, I headed back to the website as basically the DVD was a waste of 37 minutes as it told me nothing new.

    The system looks good, but what information is provided regarding outsourcing? I can see how easy it is to target businesses, but once they take up your offer, what do you do??? Especially if you can't even do SEO yourself??
    Can an absolute beginner do this???
    Do you have outsourcing companies you can recommend?

    Will this system work in Australia as we use a different yellow pages etc??

    It all looks good, but not happy with waiting for 2 weeks to get less than what you offer on the website.
    Still thinking about this, undecided!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6443833].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author StevenUK
      Originally Posted by Michael Harrington View Post

      I ordered the DVD 2 weeks ago and I waited excitedly for it to arrive.
      I watched it the minute it arrived, and was extremely disappointed with the content as it was nearly the identical infomercial I watched on the website.
      It actually told me less about the whole thing than what I got out of watching the videos on the website.
      I finished the DVD and tried to find a menu button as I was sure there MUST be more information on it, but there wasn't.

      Anyway, I headed back to the website as basically the DVD was a waste of 37 minutes as it told me nothing new.

      The system looks good, but what information is provided regarding outsourcing? I can see how easy it is to target businesses, but once they take up your offer, what do you do??? Especially if you can't even do SEO yourself??
      Can an absolute beginner do this???
      Do you have outsourcing companies you can recommend?

      Will this system work in Australia as we use a different yellow pages etc??

      It all looks good, but not happy with waiting for 2 weeks to get less than what you offer on the website.
      Still thinking about this, undecided!!
      I agree with that, I wasted $5.95 on it too. A total up-sell bonanza, using very suspect tactics.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6456391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freudianslip27
    imwforum,

    I am sorry to hear that.

    In regards to the software, it was originally sold as working for the US market, and it does that. People then asked for additional countries to be supported, so we added Canada, UK, and Australia. That did bring its own set of problems including the IP issue, but I thought this issue was fixed.

    I just contacted the head programmer about correcting this ASAP. I do not know who you are to contact you, can you send me another email? I apologize for the inconvenience, we'll get this straight

    Matt
    Signature

    WarriorForum Rules!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7155328].message }}

Trending Topics