SEO fightback - Will it really beat Google?

36 replies
Has anyone got any idea what SEO Fightback is all about? They claim they have developed a 'future proof' and 'Google proof' system of ensuring high traffic.

Any thoughts please :-)
#beat #fightback #google #seo #seo fightback
  • Profile picture of the author asiancasanova
    You want to emphasis yet all over just as before the best way important good quality content material these days. This content should not be quick because Five-hundred words in a write-up isn’t enough any longer. You should try to create the content associated with One thousand words or even more time. Having this content, you’ll out perform most of your competition because they are nevertheless making use of freer as well as other inexpensive solutions for their internet sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6534716].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mattysaff
    I am agree with unique content, quality SEO work. These are some important factor you defiantly beat google.
    Signature

    Get Facebook Marketing services from readyBUZZ which deals in social media strategies.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6540505].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Carlin
      Originally Posted by Vikky B View Post

      Has anyone got any idea what SEO Fightback is all about? They claim they have developed a 'future proof' and 'Google proof' system of ensuring high traffic.

      Any thoughts please :-)
      I'm one of the designers behind SEO Fightback. Hi.

      First off, the Pro membership is now $47, with a smaller plan at $19. There's been a change in ownership (I'm now 100% owner) which means I was able to lower the prices.

      The product name is now FightBack Networks, and we're on version 2.0.

      I should clarify that there is no such thing as one stop link building solution. You need a balanced portfolio of links for all but the easiest search terms.

      When it comes to SEO tools, like everything else in life, dedicated tools are best. For example, ever own a washing machine that also worked as a tumble dryer? I've never heard of a good one. Tasks should be separated so each tool can attack that task without distractions or diluting its power.

      Links, there are lots of them!

      Forum posts
      Forum profiles
      Wikis
      Web2.0s
      Bookmarks
      Facebook/Twitter
      Articles (on article directories)
      Paid Press Releases
      Directories
      Contextual page links

      SEO Fightback specializes in the last one, contextual backlinks. It's not the first tool to do this, all blog networks are designed to get these links which like for like (based on the pages authority etc) are the most powerful type of link for Bing and Google. They were so powerful that Google went on a mission to destroy the big blog networks.

      SEO Fightback gets these links, but is not actually a blog network, but a framework where you can build networks on your own, or with friends/associates, or just with other members. We have many new features that defend against network discovery, and all networks are separate.

      Best of all you can create networks, and specify rules to fit your taste for risk/reward. Or you can join the existing niche specific networks we have built.

      There is no central network that can be attacked or infiltrated. There are no footprints, it succeeds where the other blog networks have failed. Even if Matt Cutts himself signed up as a customer, he couldn't destroy it, that's the reason it's Google proof. The system protections are too many to list here, plus I don't want to tell my secrets to any Google employee who might read this!


      Originally Posted by asiancasanova View Post

      You want to emphasis yet all over just as before the best way important good quality content material these days. This content should not be quick because Five-hundred words in a write-up isn’t enough any longer. You should try to create the content associated with One thousand words or even more time. Having this content, you’ll out perform most of your competition because they are nevertheless making use of freer as well as other inexpensive solutions for their internet sites.
      Yes it very true, unique content is better. But I often get dupe content ranked quickly, and for good search terms. I actually feel the penguin update is more about link source content. For example, making your tier one contextual links and articles more unique. This will benefit rank more than onpage SEO if you're building link pyramids properly.


      Originally Posted by mattysaff View Post

      I am agree with unique content, quality SEO work. These are some important factor you defiantly beat google.
      ... Shall I respond to this? Looks like you're just trying to increase your post count.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6599191].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenrick C
        I watched the video and still have a few questions. How many sites can I use for the $97 monthly membership and maximum number of articles I can post daily? Also, what are the niches covered (if you do not mind me asking) in this network?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6599759].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sonjay
      Originally Posted by mattysaff View Post

      I am agree with unique content, quality SEO work. These are some important factor you defiantly beat google.
      Wow. This is a good example of badly-spun content, which is one reason why the WF does not come on top of search results related to SEO.

      Nicer way to put it: we can control how we explain things.
      Signature
      SEO Simplified Surefire Strategy
      [ FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ]
      discover what local businesses are doing wrong (to avoid these!) and get desired results even without links
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8596542].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oniram
    Hmm I might want to look in to SEO fightback. I agree with 1000+ blog post. Used to be 300+ words. Never sure how Google reasons what to do next. It's never good.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6599806].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author angelina10
    Michael your post is really amazing. Quality SEO work definitely defeat Google.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6600715].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Carlin
      Originally Posted by Kenrick C View Post

      I watched the video and still have a few questions. How many sites can I use for the $97 monthly membership and maximum number of articles I can post daily? Also, what are the niches covered (if you do not mind me asking) in this network?
      The max number of sites is 100 per account, and you can create 20 networks. Bear in mind it is possible to be in 100 networks, because you allocate every site as you wish, the "20" number is just the number of networks you can create, and manage. That's not the limit of networks you can join.

      All the posts and sites are checked by automated system, the only thing you have to do as a network owner (and again, this is only if you choose to), is click a link to check new sites applying to your network. It's just an extra step, all the PR, default pages, categories, anti google code etc is checked automatically. We've made the system as "lazy" as possible but for some things only a human eye can determine, like site quality.

      All these checks are done on our end, so there won't be problems with Curl and other PHP permissions that some web hosts have. Again, we've really tried to make it easy.

      The number of articles you post depends on 2 things, the number of site you have submitted to networks, and the daily post count for the networks you have joined.

      Example:

      Say you have 3 sites, and you put them into 3 different networks (you join these on the network grid). One network creator have have said 2 daily posts per domain, another 3, and the last network 5 (which is our max limit).

      So your 3 domains would get you 2+3+5=10 posts per day.

      The niches are all the main ones, 23 niches currently, ranging from adult/gambling to pets, loans, school/training, electronic goods and home services etc etc. We have build starter networks for 15 of those niches (I don't work in gambling or adult so I haven't built those networks). This means users already have networks they can join as soon as they come into the system.

      Originally Posted by oniram View Post

      Hmm I might want to look in to SEO fightback. I agree with 1000+ blog post. Used to be 300+ words. Never sure how Google reasons what to do next. It's never good.
      We do have a word limit, and we also automate checks for English language posts (other language versions are coming, first Spanish, then Italian. We won't allow language mixing.).

      I don't want to say what the word count limit is exactly, because then everyone will do the bare minimum and then all posts on the network will be a similar length. We need to do everything we can to reduce footprints. I will say it's less than 1000 words though currently! In future, we will allow network creators to specifiy this as a rule, further adding to the randomness of networks..

      Originally Posted by angelina10 View Post

      Michael your post is really amazing. Quality SEO work definitely defeat Google.
      lol, thanks...:p
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6601693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pedrito
    Guys, a question is seo fight back a desktop software or php script??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6638585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John34
    After paying $97/month, we still have to add our own blogs to start posting?

    Is this like ALN where user add blogs to the network and depending on the PR of the blog, they get daily submission points?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6642907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Carlin
      Originally Posted by Pedrito View Post

      Guys, a question is seo fight back a desktop software or php script??
      PHP script on our server. We have a small desktop app for bulk uploading domains, other than that everything is on our server.

      Originally Posted by John34 View Post

      After paying $97/month, we still have to add our own blogs to start posting?

      Is this like ALN where user add blogs to the network and depending on the PR of the blog, they get daily submission points?
      Yes you do have to add blogs, here's why. The whole point of the system is it's a network of networks. If we give free points... where would they go?

      We have something like 30 networks at the moment, you have to indicate your interest in a niche by entering a site. Giving open access to all the networks just for being a member defeats the whole point of the system which is to stay safe and provide an excellent ROI.

      Yes you get points like ALN, but it depends on the network you're joining, they are all different (part of avoiding Google). It does NOT depend on site PR though. I always thought the whole "more PR = more points" system used by every other network is kinda dumb.

      If you have a pr 4 blog, do you want to use it to earn five PR0 links, or one PR4 link? (the answer should be the second one, if you didn't know) the reason other networks did this is because they had no other way of getting people to submit higher pr blogs otherwise.

      Our framework means you can join network that ONLY accept high quality blogs. PR 4s are expensive, you should want to share them with other people who understand and value the extra investment made.

      Still, I do get people putting PR 1 and PR2 into some of my PR0 minimum networks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6646178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thebasta
    $97.00 and after that I have to add my blog....Sorry but I skip this one...I was thinking to buy it but this is going to be very expensive for my budget...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6649866].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Carlin
      Originally Posted by thebasta View Post

      $97.00 and after that I have to add my blog....Sorry but I skip this one...I was thinking to buy it but this is going to be very expensive for my budget...
      Edit: As of November 2012 the prices are $19 or $47 depending on tier.

      Ok fair enough, but what do you think is fair price? Here are some others in the market:

      senukex: $167 per month
      xmark-pro: $350 one time
      BMR: $147 per month
      SEO Link monster $147 per month
      Elite Link Network: $200 per month
      Backlinks Genie: $137 per month

      Nothing is worth the price, unless you make money with it, maybe that's why I think SEO fight back is a good deal... because just one of my clients pays me $3k per month to get the results I get with it.

      Not only that, but the 3 blog networks mentioned above are dead now.

      You can have 5 blogs for $20 bucks (.infos), and host them for $38 per year with namecheap. That totals at less than $5 per month. But most of our customers already have blogs, I suppose the system is not for people who haven't even started building websites or doing SEO yet.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6650449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author boxoun
    It's a bit of a stretch to compare this to other tools. At least other tools you are guaranteed some links after payment. $97month to be introduced to people? No thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6673913].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Karen Barr
      Originally Posted by boxoun View Post

      It's a bit of a stretch to compare this to other tools. At least other tools you are guaranteed some links after payment. $97month to be introduced to people? No thanks.
      Ehhh... Some misunderstanding of the nature of the beast, I think.

      I joined up yesterday at around midday my time. By 2pm I had all my login details. It took me around an hour to set up the 8 blogs that I wanted to enter into the network.

      I then selected 8 network groups that I wanted to join, and submitted the blog that I thought matched their subjects best.

      One of the groups was auto-approve, the remaining 7 were approved by the time I woke up this morning i.e. 10 minutes ago.

      I can now start to submit blog posts into the system, one post per group joined, and they will be posted automatically.

      There's no introduction stuff unless that's what you want. Sure you can go in the forums and arrange to make private networks with a select group, but equally you can just use the open groups.

      Hope this helps
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6687618].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Carlin
      Originally Posted by boxoun View Post

      It's a bit of a stretch to compare this to other tools. At least other tools you are guaranteed some links after payment. $97month to be introduced to people? No thanks.
      I'm not sure how you came to that conclussion. And did the other services guarantee links?

      You just paid your money and got links? I don't think so. You have to make your posts and submit them. Same as our system, so if you look at it like that then we guarantee just as much as the other services, and we have a whole lot more to offer, and at a lower price.

      EDIT: Boxoun is a friend of some troll on this forum who doesn't like me because I challenged him. This may have something to do with his negative and ficticious post, I hope not because that would just be sad but hey, it's a possibility.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6766454].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by Michael Carlin View Post

        EDIT: Boxoun is a friend of some troll on this forum who doesn't like me because I challenged him. This may have something to do with his negative and ficticious post, I hope not because that would just be sad but hey, it's a possibility.
        Mike you need to stop trying to spread that innuendo all over the forums anytime you don't like a review of your product People are free to leave good and bad reviews in this section and its not the job of the product owner to invent alleged secret reasons in order to smear the reviewer.

        I am only here in this thread because you have been making that direct claim in other threads (and being much more specific with identifying who you are talking about which reflects on me as well) and its totally false and obviously invented since you would have no way of knowing any such thing even if it were true.

        Boxuon and I barely know each other. There are many people who would shun Co-op link networks given how they have been hit in the past by Google so theres no reason to imply some secret motivation outside of that. Address yourself to the content of his reviews and quit the innuendos
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6802214].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Michael Carlin
          Oh oh! The troll has followed me again, it's like I'm been stalked. Very creepy.

          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          Mike you need to stop trying to spread that innuendo all over the forums anytime you don't like a review of your product People are free to leave good and bad reviews in this section and its not the job of the product owner to invent alleged secret reasons in order to smear the reviewer.
          Well said... now what review are you talking about? No one reviewed it... did they? Someone who never tried the product is slating it. So what are you blabbering on about now?

          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          I am only here in this thread because you have been making that direct claim in other threads (and being much more specific with identifying who you are talking about which reflects on me as well) and its totally false and obviously invented since you would have no way of knowing any such thing even if it were true.
          I said "someone that does not like me". That doesn't identify you, WHERE do I say anything about you specifically? Funnily enough you showing up on that thread is the only reason someone would think I'm talking about you. That was silly of you.

          But hey, you join this thread just to cause problems, with no justification. Very much your style I see.

          And false claims? You're such a hypocrit it's unbearable. You told people I sold my email list (the first time we ever spoke to eachother), a complete fabrication just to hurt me. You're a vicious troll. You lie and exagerate and twist things just to make people look bad. Next you'll tell people I'm a terrorist and a drug dealer; you have proven you have no shame thus far.

          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          Boxuon and I barely know each other. There are many people who would shun Co-op link networks given how they have been hit in the past by Google so theres no reason to imply some secret motivation outside of that. Address yourself to the content of his reviews and quit the innuendos
          What reviews? He didn't review anything. In order to make a review you need to try a product first. But hey, you love making stuff up so the fact you don't seem to understand this point does not surprise me.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6809075].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            I said "someone that does not like me". That doesn't identify you, WHERE do I say anything about you specifically? Funnily enough you showing up on that thread is the only reason someone would think I'm talking about you. That was silly of you.
            Sigh...this is my last statement here on this....

            A) you identified me elsewhere on the forum by what I sell and since i am the only one that sells it it yes identifies me for anyone that reads that then comes here and reads this. Quit it and stick to your product not "Mike Anthony". I had no interest in this thread until you revealed who you were referencing in another thread. Didn't even notice it

            B) You assume the fact that you were talking about me embarasses me so I would care not to reveal it. Obviously I don't because its false.

            Originally Posted by Michael Carlin View Post

            Well said... now what review are you talking about? No one reviewed it... did they? Someone who never tried the product is slating it. So what are you blabbering on about now?
            Mike.... he had contact with you and learned about the program and found it wanting. If you feel that that does not do the thread justice then you can by all means report to a mod not make up a back store out of your head that he has done it because of some alleged alliance. Again leave me out of your sales pitches. Plus the question was posed opens the door. simple. Regardless it is without dispute that you made that "fact" up.

            And false claims? You're such a hypocrit it's unbearable. You told people I sold my email list (the first time we ever spoke to eachother), a complete fabrication just to hurt me.
            What in the world are you talking about??????????? In a discussion I referenced that you sold a list of SITES (within software) which you did as the WSO thread is still there. Guess what?? So did I long ago. Never said you sold your email list. Hear read it

            Selling lists/blasting software that are then overrun or made nofollow en masse has nothing to do with getting a ready to go HIgh Pr network for 97 bucks a month
            a list (of links) that can be made nofollow is NOT an email list Mike. Emails are not nofollowed. SO if this is the reason you are running all over making references to me you can now stop. You misread. I may disagree with you but I don't make things up There is NOTHING about email in that quote. The list is of sites is a list to send links to that are then made nofollow by webmasters en masse.

            No one is stalking you instead you are running all over these boards bringing me up in threads I am not even in and trying to smear anyone who doesn't like your product. Apparently all because you put "email" into a quote that was NEVER EVER there.

            Now go head and talk about your product and leave references to me out of it.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6810152].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author zehron
              Michael, Not sure if you've seen this yet, but apparently Matt Cutts has taken an interest in your website. Ed Dale posted a tweet by Matt Cutts that quotes the video on your website. You can see it at: GOOGAGEDDON | Ed Dale's Blog

              When I saw the tweet I thought I remembered hearing it recently. I had visited your site recently after another warrior SEO expert recommended your product. So I just went there and watched your video again. Sure enough, Matt Cutts tweeted verbatim something from your video.

              I won't mention the context, but suffice it to say Google's aware of SEO Fightback.

              BTW I'm not a troll, and I'm not saying anything disparaging about your product, but I do know of Bo from another forum and he's always been a very helpful stand-up guy.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6889962].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Michael Carlin
                Originally Posted by zehron View Post

                Michael, Not sure if you've seen this yet, but apparently Matt Cutts has taken an interest in your website. Ed Dale posted a tweet by Matt Cutts that quotes the video on your website. You can see it at: GOOGAGEDDON | Ed Dale's Blog

                When I saw the tweet I thought I remembered hearing it recently. I had visited your site recently after another warrior SEO expert recommended your product. So I just went there and watched your video again. Sure enough, Matt Cutts tweeted verbatim something from your video.

                I won't mention the context, but suffice it to say Google's aware of SEO Fightback.

                BTW I'm not a troll, and I'm not saying anything disparaging about your product, but I do know of Bo from another forum and he's always been a very helpful stand-up guy.
                Yes I know. Ed Dale may be right that some companies will monopolize search, but we're not there yet. It's hardly ground breaking to suggest it, every major industry has moved towards this at maturity.

                Despite SEO Fight Back being named specifically, our private networks are not under any more scruity than yet-undiscovered networks, or even network people build themsleves. I explain this here:

                http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ml#post6886374
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6908152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aawebdev
    Good question. And, yes, the good quality seo work can beat the Google.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6697301].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gapinfotech
    Thanks for taking a few minutes to read over my SEO Fightback review where you will get all the information you need to make a informed decision before buying. Here, you will see how the SEO Fightback network works, if it works and what it costs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6805098].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
    I don't have a dog in this fight. As an innocent bystander just reading the thread out of curiosity I will make the following observation:

    Boxoun's comment, ie; "$97month to be introduced to people? " was off the wall. Not at all what I got out of reading about SeoFightBack and it seems a rather odd comment, not a review at all.

    I had no idea Michael was talking Mike Anthony until Mike Anthony came into this thread and told me.

    That said, I have no ill will against any of the above nor anyone in this post. ;-D Just making an observation as an objective bystander.
    Signature
    > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
    https://bestwaterfilter.us
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7218365].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post

      Boxoun's comment, ie; "$97month to be introduced to people? " was off the wall. Not at all what I got out of reading about SeoFightBack and it seems a rather odd comment, not a review at all.
      Theres nothing odd about it. SEO fightback introduces networks that you can join up with. Its not a service that offers a particular package. You may or may not find a good network to join up with. If thats not what you get from it then thats fine but people need to quit trying to censor other peoples views as if its suspicious.

      I had no idea Michael was talking Mike Anthony until Mike Anthony came into this thread and told me.
      As stated before and you must have missed - that is totally besides the point. Mike has identified me in other threads and since many people read more than one thread it doesn't matter if I wasn't specifically in this thread. The accusations were made in this thread and elsewhere.

      That said, I have no ill will against any of the above nor anyone in this post. ;-D Just making an observation as an objective bystander.
      Didn't seem objective at all and definitely the points were entirely subjective.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7227658].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        Theres nothing odd about it. SEO fightback introduces networks that you can join up with. Its not a service that offers a particular package. You may or may not find a good network to join up with. If thats not what you get from it then thats fine but people need to quit trying to censor other peoples views as if its suspicious.

        As stated before and you must have missed - that is totally besides the point. Mike has identified me in other threads and since many people read more than one thread it doesn't matter if I wasn't specifically in this thread. The accusations were made in this thread and elsewhere.

        Didn't seem objective at all and definitely the points were entirely subjective.
        Mike, from what I've read around here you are a respectable and knowledgeable warrior and I wasn't picking a fight, in fact you're one of the people I wanted to learn from here. Really. I was just trying to add a bit of objectivity to what I was reading here, as an "outsider" and visitor to this thread who has no ill will towards anyone nor any preconceived notions.

        So I'm sorry if you felt my observations were not objective and I apologize for anything that caused you to think otherwise.

        But honestly, to sum up this network membership as "$97month to be introduced to people? ", as someone above did, does in fact seem most un-objective and not very accurate. I have no idea whether the membership is a good idea or not, and I've decided it's not for me based on some stuff I've read, but to say the above just seems like someone giving an incomplete-at-best description of the membership.

        As to your other comment: "people need to quit trying to censor other peoples views as if its suspicious", surely that is not directed towards me. I am extremely anti-censorship and it's one of the criticisms I have against forums; I very much defend anyone's right to say whatever they want as long as it's not a lie or intended to harm someone. I never said he didn't have the right to say what he said above, I only said it seemed off the wall, that is, not logical based on what I was reading. And that's my opinion which hopefully you will agree I have a right to express.

        Sorry we got off on the wrong foot here, I sincerely have no ill will towards you nor anyone here, I was just pointing out what I felt were my objective observations in the sense I just came to this thread with no preconceived notions regarding the service, nor the people posting about it here, including you and the OP.
        Signature
        > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
        https://bestwaterfilter.us
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7232980].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post

          So I'm sorry if you felt my observations were not objective and I apologize for anything that caused you to think otherwise.
          Nothing to apologize for my man. People think I take this more serious than I do . I see a thought I disagree with then I respond. That doesn't mean we are not cool.

          But honestly, to sum up this network membership as "$97month to be introduced to people? ", as someone above did, does in fact seem most un-objective and not very accurate. I have no idea whether the membership is a good idea or not, and I've decided it's not for me based on some stuff I've read, but to say the above just seems like someone giving an incomplete-at-best description of the membership.
          Well you disagree with his assessment but it doesn't mean that its an odd or strange assessment. One of the key things about the Coop approach is that you join to see who you can network with. A far as I can see thats how the whole thing works so I can't see how you can claim its not a legitimate point of view. the fee is paid for membership to hook up with other networks.

          When you come in on a discussion where people have been making accusations that this or that poster is involved in some conspiracy and you make statements that certain points are off the wall etc then yes it does suggest you are calling the poster into question. Thats my point.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7240160].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            Nothing to apologize for my man. People think I take this more serious than I do . I see a thought I disagree with then I respond. That doesn't mean we are not cool.



            Well you disagree with his assessment but it doesn't mean that its an odd or strange assessment. One of the key things about the Coop approach is that you join to see who you can network with. A far as I can see thats how the whole thing works so I can't see how you can claim its not a legitimate point of view. the fee is paid for membership to hook up with other networks.

            When you come in on a discussion where people have been making accusations that this or that poster is involved in some conspiracy and you make statements that certain points are off the wall etc then yes it does suggest you are calling the poster into question. Thats my point.
            You're right, Mike, I shouldn't have butted in, but sometimes I just like to say what I think. Glad we're cool, I'm here to make friends, not enemies!
            Signature
            > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
            https://bestwaterfilter.us
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7242790].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GlenH
    Originally Posted by Vikky B View Post

    ? They claim they have developed a 'future proof' and 'Google proof' system of ensuring high traffic.

    Any thoughts please :-)
    One word...rubbish!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7232688].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Funny how people with networks claim they have Google figured out, then they turn around & make those public networks available to anyone/everyone who wants in.

    It's a never ending cycle...

    If anyone is allowed in, anyone can figure out the network, it's that simple! The only people that will take the bait are the folks that just don't know any better.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7233010].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Madush
    Banned
    it is never good when google starts changing things...lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7251581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author billionareHuman
    Funny how people with networks claim they have Google figured out, then they turn around & make those public networks available to anyone/everyone who wants in.

    It's a never ending cycle...

    If anyone is allowed in, anyone can figure out the network, it's that simple! The only people that will take the bait are the folks that just don't know any better.
    Totally agree, I'm trying to work out what's the difference between SEOfightback and the normal public networks?

    So SEOfightback has multiple networks that you need to be approved to join? So what it's still a public network, what's stopping Google from joining all of those networks and knock them out one by one as usual
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7526345].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Carlin
      Originally Posted by billionareHuman View Post

      Totally agree, I'm trying to work out what's the difference between SEOfightback and the normal public networks?

      So SEOfightback has multiple networks that you need to be approved to join? So what it's still a public network, what's stopping Google from joining all of those networks and knock them out one by one as usual
      A lot of people don't understand how it works, and that's to be expected because it's never been done before.

      We do have some networks that could be called public. There are lots of hoops to jump through but fine, if you believe that Google does employ people to join networks because they're unable to fight spam with algorithms, then yes it's possible they could eventually worm their way in.

      But, we also have private networks. This means even our members don't know they exist. They have to be invited by the creator of the network.

      That part of our system is a bit like a blog management system (like xmarkpro or some other poster) but it allows people to join networks with others, all while staying 100% private.

      It's up to our members to find a balance of scale vs trust with other people they create networks with.

      You can't expect to survive very long if you advertise a blog network and allow anyone with some money to get inside. This is why we have a private peer-to-peer blog networking system.

      However, we do also have around 30 networks that are not "private" as well. This is more for people to get their feet wet and get an ROI, ASAP. These networks are still far more secure than any other advertised network, and they're also more secure than many personal private networks too.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7541190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NicholasCage
    Now-a-days adding fresh content is the only way to beat google you have to add /blog page on your static sites and post fresh article ..
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8788342].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author agentdangermouse
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9383193].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael Carlin
        Originally Posted by agentdangermouse View Post

        I read this entire thread and good to see the bickering is over lol.

        Anyway i have a question, is there a limit on the number of articles that get posted to these semi private networks ???? As in is there 100 posts maximum or 1,000,000 post maximum or no limit ?

        The reason i ask is because isn't there such a thing as a site becoming spammy ? even if its relevant ? Not to mention what about link juice ? If there are 1,000,000 OBL's doesn't that dilute the link juice severely ?

        Isnt it the reason PBN's exist that you have total control over and you only post your own own links for maximum efficiency ?

        It seems like FBN is good in theory but maybe not so good in practise..... not sure... i guess i just need further clarification..

        Thanks.
        Sorry for the late reply.

        There is no post qty limit, but the posting volume is very low. We have sites that have been in the system for 2 years and they don't have 100 posts yet.

        Also we've been very busy working on Version 4, which has a new network type that does limit the number of links (to 10-20). V4 won't be ready for a few months yet.

        Yes the amount of OBLs does affect link juice, but there isn't really an alternative other than investing in your own private PBN which is obviously far more expensive and less varied than using FBN.

        Don't get me wrong, PBNs are fantastic, but the domain market only gets hotter and more competitive and you need a lot of domains in order to split you SEO efforts and avoid footprints that could destroy your entire investment.
        You're looking at $2k-$10k to build a PBN, whereas FBN is $19-$47 per month, plus the cost of the domains you put in, which depends on you. You only need 2-4 to start getting an effective volume of decent PR links.

        The proof is in the pudding! It's been 2 years since this thread was started and we've been getting stronger the whole time. We have not had a single network de-indexed.

        We've been quiet about it because we reached a good size and I don't make any money from FBN, but I've made a lot by using it like a customer would. In the support forum I've posted proof of me doing $110,000 with SEO in 7 weeks in Feb-April 2014 with 2 sites.

        I know this forum sees a lot of wild claims, also a lot of people who sell products and services use proof of their product/service sales volume and pretend it's SEO earnings, but as I said I can prove my sites rankings and earnings. SEO bloggers wrote about us, and I still own the domains.

        Basically FBN kicks ass, and has helped me make many $4k+ days with SEO. As I said earlier in the thread, it's still a good idea to get multiple link sources using other tools, but FBN helps you get the most difficult links easier and cheaper than anywhere else.

        I'm aware the content and and articles (and even sales pages) for FBN are outdated, but everything will be brought up to speed when V4 is released.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9399512].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author agentdangermouse
          [DELETED]
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9399538].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Michael Carlin
            Originally Posted by agentdangermouse View Post

            Hi Mr Carlin,

            Thanks for the reply.. i understand i need to invest 2-4 sites... what types of sites exactly ? Wouldn't they be some sites from my PBN anyway ? or are we talking different feeder sites ? please explain.
            You only need to put 1 site in, but most of our networks will only allow you 1 post per day per site, some allow 2 or 3. This would mean you would get around 30 links per month, which may or may not be enough for your goals which is why I said 2-4.

            The sites have to be Wordpress self hosted (root of domain), they have to be indexed already and they have to have all the default stuff removed. That means sample page, Hello World post, and the theme changed.

            We don't allow people to put in sites from their own PBN. The reason is if a person's PBN is not managed properly then it could add risk to the FBN network. Basically if Google catches someone's PBN, then they may be able to extend their search to any FBN network that person has joined. That hasn't happened before but that's the theory behind the rule.

            So this means you would have to find new sites (new or expired) to add, or remove a site from your PBN. This means removing PBN related links from footers and sidebars. Post links are allowed, but only 3 posts containing links that match your PBN.

            Sorry I know that may sound complicated, but we're a little bit crazy about footprints. And I think that's the reason we've being going for 2+ years without deindex problems.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9399583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danish2009
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9626136].message }}

Trending Topics