I Love Bookmarking Demon!

46 replies
Hello guys.

I just want to express my love for BMD. I've had this amazing software for a while on my Windows 7 Professional VPS running at 1000 mbps internet connection.

It's been amazing so far. I use it to promote my YouTube videos. I just add my 1900+ social bookmarking sites in the software, integrate my Deathbycaptcha account, input the necessary data, and boom! Full automation on submission.

I'm having a 90% submission success rate on BMD. It's really, really amazing. For the one-time price of $147, it's so worth it!
#bookmarking #demon #love
  • Profile picture of the author contentwriting360
    Banned
    Hi Alfonso,

    Would you mind telling what's BMD? It's an acronym for?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6664288].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wally247
      Originally Posted by contentwriting360 View Post

      Hi Alfonso,

      Would you mind telling what's BMD? It's an acronym for?
      The name of the thread kind of gives that one away...

      BookMarkingDemon
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6664324].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author contentwriting360
        Banned
        Originally Posted by wally247 View Post

        The name of the thread kind of gives that one away... BookMarkingDemon
        Cool! I didn't notice/realize that. Thanks for pointing it out, buddy.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6664379].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author kajol shafiq
          Hi Alfonso,
          The point is not about getting 92% success rate but whether using BMD you are being able to rank your videos? Any information ?
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6664425].message }}
          • Originally Posted by kajol shafiq View Post

            Hi Alfonso,
            The point is not about getting 92% success rate but whether using BMD you are being able to rank your videos? Any information ?

            Well my friend, that is one of the important points. You got to have a software that has a very high submission success rate.

            Am I able to rank my videos using BMD? Yes! Definitely! I had a video for a gaming niche that I bookmarked using BMD a few days ago then I looked at the keyword on Google this morning and my video is there... on page 1!

            Now time to up my game a little bit because to rank higher or at least maintain my vid's ranking, I have to do more than just social bookmarking (though sometimes it's really enough but I go all out on this).

            The keyword is getting 1000+ Global Monthly Searches on exact mode.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6681209].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Outsourcingnerd
              Originally Posted by Alfonso_Montenegro View Post

              Well my friend, that is one of the important points. You got to have a software that has a very high submission success rate.

              Am I able to rank my videos using BMD? Yes! Definitely! I had a video for a gaming niche that I bookmarked using BMD a few days ago then I looked at the keyword on Google this morning and my video is there... on page 1!

              Now time to up my game a little bit because to rank higher or at least maintain my vid's ranking, I have to do more than just social bookmarking (though sometimes it's really enough but I go all out on this).

              The keyword is getting 1000+ Global Monthly Searches on exact mode.
              Congrats! That is quite impressive! I think I have to play a bit with videos and BMD. :-) I have actually never done much with video and social book marking.

              However, I agree; it is a cool piece of software - I think it is more than two years since I bought my version it is a very stable piece of software.
              Signature

              How To Do Cheap And Simple Outsourcing

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6683501].message }}
              • Originally Posted by Outsourcingnerd View Post

                Congrats! That is quite impressive! I think I have to play a bit with videos and BMD. :-) I have actually never done much with video and social book marking.
                Thanks. Well, if you have a working system right now... I'd say milk it for all it's worth.

                But if you're ready for the next level, then try videos. It's fun!



                Originally Posted by Outsourcingnerd View Post

                However, I agree; it is a cool piece of software - I think it is more than two years since I bought my version it is a very stable piece of software.
                Well, they've updated it right now and I like the layout right now. It's like Ultimate Demon except that BMD's a one-time investment.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6688154].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author wackiin
        lol agreed
        Originally Posted by wally247 View Post

        The name of the thread kind of gives that one away...

        BookMarkingDemon
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6681714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Imogene
    However, in SEO any automated stuff doesn't work well after Panda and Penguin update..
    Signature

    Discover How To Earn Daily Profits Promoting Your Own CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) Offers. Affiliates Wanted - 75% Payout - Good Conversions - Affiliate Tools

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6664355].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author alexseoking
      Originally Posted by Imogene View Post

      However, in SEO any automated stuff doesn't work well after Panda and Penguin update..
      I agree.!! When Panda and Penguin rolled out many sites that used automated software got affected. Most of those sites dropped their ranking on the search results. But still I use some automation because I know that software owners produce updates that will somehow meet the algorithm changes done by Google.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7277850].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author oursmartweb
        Originally Posted by alexseoking View Post

        I agree.!! When Panda and Penguin rolled out many sites that used automated software got affected. Most of those sites dropped their ranking on the search results. But still I use some automation because I know that software owners produce updates that will somehow meet the algorithm changes done by Google.
        So you're confident in bookmarking at least tier 2 links with bookmarking demon?
        Signature

        Latest SEO and Marketing topics found here: I Talk Web Blog We also do Web Design and SEO Springfield Missouri

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7278982].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author papuanac1971
      Originally Posted by Imogene View Post

      However, in SEO any automated stuff doesn't work well after Panda and Penguin update..
      It works perfectly but you need to understand how to do social bookmark. Most of them think if they have powerful software that they resolve all problems. With powerful software problems just began as per hundreds of options and parameters needed to be considered.
      It's the same as you give Hamilton F1 car to an newbie. What will happen? Same is with BDM.
      I have it and I use it for long period of time and it gives me great results but small mistake can ruin your business, so be careful.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8249069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Backlinksboy
    I am not a great fan of using automated software anymore, but I think we can use bmd for backlinking tier 2 links
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6669751].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Backlinksboy View Post

      I am not a great fan of using automated software anymore, but I think we can use bmd for backlinking tier 2 links

      When you're ranking a video, it works wonders! Fast ranking within a week in my experience.

      But when you're ranking a website, I believe that it's going to take more than social bookmarking.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6681295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author youngchild92
    Thanks. I am going to try it on my Youtube videos!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6681382].message }}
    • Originally Posted by youngchild92 View Post

      Thanks. I am going to try it on my Youtube videos!

      Yes, that's good! The thing is you need to have at least 2,000 successful submissions so you need to find a list of a thousand social bookmarking sites to add in Bookmarking Demon.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6681708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xxxJamesxxx
    I use to use it all the time but stopped as it was getting REALLY BAD submission rates.

    However things may of changed since using it.

    James Scholes
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6682940].message }}
    • Originally Posted by xxxJamesxxx View Post

      I use to use it all the time but stopped as it was getting REALLY BAD submission rates.

      However things may of changed since using it.

      James Scholes

      Yes, James. It's alright now. I'm having success. The thing which can be an issue is finding a lot of working social bookmarking sites.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6688124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Linerider
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6683459].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Linerider View Post

      I used to own a copy, but sold it a few months back.

      It's only worth submitting your site to popular, high PR bookmarking sites (Digg, StumbleUpon etc), but most of my BMD submissions to these were getting blocked.

      I know some guys were offering a link building service providing thousands of bookmarks through BMD, but most of these links were PR 0 crappy spam sites.

      Apparently they have since released a new version of the software, so perhaps it is better now.

      Yes. With websites, it's really going to take more than social bookmarking.

      But combining a social bookmarking blast with YouTube videos and you've got a winner. It worked in 2010 and it's working even right now.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6688139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author capone2009
    Finally someone who understands the power of social bookmarks and automation. Glad you found success using BMD. While other people just believe anyone who says that social bookmarking is dead, you just went out there and tested it for yourself and your results speak for themselves. Lesson learned guys.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6683631].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by Imogene View Post

      However, in SEO any automated stuff doesn't work well after Panda and Penguin update..
      Well, that is just completely untrue. Panda nor Penguin has a thing to do with automation.
      Signature
      SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
      Get a FREE Quote.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6683874].message }}
      • Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

        Well, that is just completely untrue. Panda nor Penguin has a thing to do with automation.

        I do think that even after so many Google updates, marketers will still find a way to automate things.

        There are a lot of hard-working internet marketers out there ready to provide us with amazing tools to succeed in this field.

        I'm personally proud that I never gave up in this business. I get to see, buy, and use a lot of wonderful softwares.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6688174].message }}
    • Originally Posted by capone2009 View Post

      Finally someone who understands the power of social bookmarks and automation. Glad you found success using BMD. While other people just believe anyone who says that social bookmarking is dead, you just went out there and tested it for yourself and your results speak for themselves. Lesson learned guys.

      Well, I still have much to learn but I don't agree that social bookmarking is dead with videos.

      It's an incredible firepower.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6688158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aaronjunited
    So is this program working fine for high PR links for websites?

    I mean you don't need to submit thousands or hundreds, just a few a week?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6693301].message }}
    • Originally Posted by aaronjunited View Post

      So is this program working fine for high PR links for websites?

      I mean you don't need to submit thousands or hundreds, just a few a week?
      You mean will this work well with websites?

      I don't know as I don't have any experience on that field. What I can tell you is that Bookmarking Demon works extremely well with YouTube videos.

      Hope this helps.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6694937].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author aaronjunited
        Originally Posted by Alfonso_Montenegro View Post

        You mean will this work well with websites?

        I don't know as I don't have any experience on that field. What I can tell you is that Bookmarking Demon works extremely well with YouTube videos.

        Hope this helps.
        Thanks for that Alfonso, videos are a good way of marketing without a site. But a video paired with a site then you have extra traffic and so on.

        Originally Posted by neodarth View Post

        Using BMD as a way to empowering 2nd tier links like videos, documents, infographics, bloggers, lenses, fanpages and so is still a good idea. And since is not your main url but satellite sites then if some of them are eaten by a ferocious panda or a vicious penguin then is not much harm isn't it?

        And then again... you are bookmarking good content (here I'm guessing that you have good content and no spammy spun content) so there is no penalty involved.

        Yea understood, makes sense. Thanks for that neodarth
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6695708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neodarth
    Using BMD as a way to empowering 2nd tier links like videos, documents, infographics, bloggers, lenses, fanpages and so is still a good idea. And since is not your main url but satellite sites then if some of them are eaten by a ferocious panda or a vicious penguin then is not much harm isn't it?

    And then again... you are bookmarking good content (here I'm guessing that you have good content and no spammy spun content) so there is no penalty involved.
    Signature
    ==> Negocios Estables en la Web Internet marketing en español.

    ==> Internet Marketing Newbie Created for IM virgins
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6694441].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rising_sun
    Banned
    Actually this is a nice and effective tool for this kind of job.
    Your choice is right and effective.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6699820].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rhensiong
    Hi,
    Whether BMD is still working since Google Penguin and Google Panda ?
    Because a large of web site got deindexed because this Google algorithm.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6719485].message }}
    • Originally Posted by rhensiong View Post

      Hi,
      Whether BMD is still working since Google Penguin and Google Panda ?
      Because a large of web site got deindexed because this Google algorithm.

      It's still working for YouTube videos. For websites, blasting a ton of links might be dangerous.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6719661].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aaronjunited
    what about blasting 25 a day or every 2 days.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6721617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarketingGuru123
    I have three licences of BMD - I want to sale them - because the project that I was working is completed and I no longer need these. If anyone wants to have a license - please PM with suitable price you can offer !
    Signature

    I'm a heavy smoker. I go through two lighters a day

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6722940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HomeBizNizz
    Does not BookmarkingDemon make a load of backlinks that will raise a red flag at Google...?
    And how many is recommended each day (minimum and maximum)...?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7029758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oursmartweb
    Tell me, it's October 24… Is bookmarking demon still a good solution to drip feed tier 2 links?

    Thanks,

    Josh
    Signature

    Latest SEO and Marketing topics found here: I Talk Web Blog We also do Web Design and SEO Springfield Missouri

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7226041].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StanTman
    Yes BMD is still great for tier 2. It's really nice that you can add your own sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7240056].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author oursmartweb
      Originally Posted by StanTman View Post

      Yes BMD is still great for tier 2. It's really nice that you can add your own sites.
      Hello, thank you for replying. So when you say "add your own site ", are you speaking of your own URL to bookmark? Would this be a tier one? I thought that you would only want to bookmark tier 2 links?
      Signature

      Latest SEO and Marketing topics found here: I Talk Web Blog We also do Web Design and SEO Springfield Missouri

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7240137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Lover
    Do you use private proxies on this software at all? also do you build your own lists, or just use the built in lists buddy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7249479].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author oursmartweb
      Originally Posted by Black Shadows View Post

      Do you use private proxies on this software at all? also do you build your own lists, or just use the built in lists buddy.
      I haven't had to yet, but I'm thinking it may be a good idea to start.
      Signature

      Latest SEO and Marketing topics found here: I Talk Web Blog We also do Web Design and SEO Springfield Missouri

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7250517].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Madush
    Banned
    yup it was a very good software 3 year ago. I used to use it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7251549].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Lover
    I purchased this software and tested it out, it's a piece of garbage and is slow as heck. I tried it on 3 different computers with different ram's it is so slow it's cringe worthy.

    I use private proxies and have a good connection, not sure what the heck your using OP, for me this software was a nightmare hence my refund.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7254744].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oursmartweb
    I appreciate all the reviews. I have 16 GB of RAM so I think I'll be okay as far as that goes.
    Signature

    Latest SEO and Marketing topics found here: I Talk Web Blog We also do Web Design and SEO Springfield Missouri

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7255916].message }}
  • you are too late here, almost time is over for any software in SEO after panda and penguin update, believe in white hat natural seo as per google guide line.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7283523].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author papuanac1971
      Originally Posted by kavinfordseochamp View Post

      you are too late here, almost time is over for any software in SEO after panda and penguin update, believe in white hat natural seo as per google guide line.
      Play by the rules and continue to use BDM... If you are not playing by the rules of course will not work...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8249076].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kingkenny
      Originally Posted by kavinfordseochamp View Post

      you are too late here, almost time is over for any software in SEO after panda and penguin update, believe in white hat natural seo as per google guide line.
      Not a chance mate. You have to learn how to use BMD the correct way. If you go for 2000 links a day then sure - you will get caught out. Stick to about 200 for each video and Google's panda/penguin will leave you alone.Besides Google owns YouTube - why would they hurt their own pages and punish???
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8876355].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wanz1111
    That's amazing since I never get good success rate when I'm using BMD
    Where do you learn using this software? From the official tutorial videos or else?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8249055].message }}

Trending Topics