Kaci Kennedy's Pin Profits

46 replies
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has bought into this product and whether its any good.

It's all about Pinterest and making money with it.

I just received an email from someone promoting it who I don't recognize so I'm a tad skeptical.

If anyone has any info on it I'd love to hear it.

Thanks
#kaci #kennedy #pin #profits
  • Profile picture of the author IMAnthony
    I have received one email too, and after doing some researching, I think is about a 'good' piece of software to get pinterest tasks in automatic. I am really a bid skeptical as there are a ton of new pinterest guides, and it seems all they teach you the same.
    I am waiting too for someone's testimonial about this one.
    Signature
    PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!



    Are You Ready to Make Money? ----->How I Made $2000 USING LINKEDIN!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6937634].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freedom25
    I have just finished reviewing the course on Twirlie.com.au, but I could not get the software to open. It may be because it has not officially launched yet. There could still be a few bugs to iron out.
    The course is very basic, so if you have used Pinterest before or bought another course I really don't think you need it. I haven't tried any of the other Pinterest courses, so I can't compare, but perhaps this would be useful if you are a total Pinterest newbie.
    I got a couple of useful tips from the course, but that was about it.
    The software seems to do the basic things such as likes, follows, comments, repins etc, but I haven't been able to test it out yet and I find those things very easy to do manually.
    I know from experience it is possible to make money on Pinterest, but I am not sure you really need to buy Pin Profits to do it.
    Signature
    Honest Internet Marketing Reviews
    http://www.twirlie.com.au
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6938855].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author moneymuze
      Originally Posted by freedom25 View Post

      I have just finished reviewing the course on Twirlie.com.au, but I could not get the software to open. It may be because it has not officially launched yet. There could still be a few bugs to iron out.
      The course is very basic, so if you have used Pinterest before or bought another course I really don't think you need it. I haven't tried any of the other Pinterest courses, so I can't compare, but perhaps this would be useful if you are a total Pinterest newbie.
      I got a couple of useful tips from the course, but that was about it.
      The software seems to do the basic things such as likes, follows, comments, repins etc, but I haven't been able to test it out yet and I find those things very easy to do manually.
      I know from experience it is possible to make money on Pinterest, but I am not sure you really need to buy Pin Profits to do it.
      I read your review on your site, thanx btw, and in it you mentioned that some of the sales funnel was setup the same way as Adrian Morrisons Social Commissions which incidentally is also the same as Anthony Morrisons Succass with Anthony.

      Here's why, 2012 PinProfits.com is a registered trademark of Morrison Publishing LLC.

      Why is it that they are always so ready to drop their pants from the advertised ticket price of 49 bucks to 19 and change? It is because they are more interested in sucking newbies into their sales funnel where they ultimately end up at the coaching OTO where they will attempt to take as much money as is available on their credit card.

      I personally don't believe Kaci is anything more than a paid 'pretty girl' actress, and the few photos in the sales page where she is seemingly 'training' others is nothing more than a staged photo shoot in the Morriscam Family offices.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6946525].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author khughey
        Beware of the fraudulent payment practices here also. I purchased the product for $49 (or so I thought). After entering my cc info, I get to the page showing the receipt and link to access the product. Low and behold...I'm told there that the charge MAY BE more than advertised.

        In my case it was $49.99, instead of 49.00. And to make things even sweeter, the charge showed up in my paypal account as coming from CHINA. Home of internet fraud.

        Ok...now I'm very pissed and concerned. I was able to contact CLICKSHARE and request a refund. However, the refund will only be for $49, not the entire amount.

        This is a TERRIBLE way to treat a customer, and it stinks of credit card fraud (tell your customers AFTER the purchase, that the amount may be more !!!! )
        Signature
        Marketing Hunters - We make your business "Findable" on the Net
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6949482].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author seanster
          Originally Posted by khughey View Post

          Beware of the fraudulent payment practices here also. I purchased the product for $49 (or so I thought). After entering my cc info, I get to the page showing the receipt and link to access the product. Low and behold...I'm told there that the charge MAY BE more than advertised.

          In my case it was $49.99, instead of 49.00. And to make things even sweeter, the charge showed up in my paypal account as coming from CHINA. Home of internet fraud.
          )
          I understand the knee jerk reaction, I wouldn't be so fearful, I think it has to do with the Exachange rate? However, what is a girl from the US using a Chinese set price for? Is this girl just an actress for some Chinese marketing group?
          Signature
          Snaplitics, Inc. - The Newest & Easiest Website & Landing Page Builder
          SnapPlayer - Users can SNAP to Key Points in your Video
          TheJumpStarter - Catchy, Brandable Domain Names!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6951575].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mojiden
          Originally Posted by khughey View Post

          Beware of the fraudulent payment practices here also. I purchased the product for $49 (or so I thought). After entering my cc info, I get to the page showing the receipt and link to access the product. Low and behold...I'm told there that the charge MAY BE more than advertised.

          In my case it was $49.99, instead of 49.00. And to make things even sweeter, the charge showed up in my paypal account as coming from CHINA. Home of internet fraud.

          Ok...now I'm very pissed and concerned. I was able to contact CLICKSHARE and request a refund. However, the refund will only be for $49, not the entire amount.

          This is a TERRIBLE way to treat a customer, and it stinks of credit card fraud (tell your customers AFTER the purchase, that the amount may be more !!!! )
          Thanks for the info; I almost bit on the downsell in spite of my skepticism, not being familiar with Pinterest, but the "Clicksure" payment processor was totally unfamiliar to me. I wondered if the vendor was avoiding Clickbank/PayPal refund/dispute policies...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024463].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author skilster
        Originally Posted by moneymuze View Post

        I read your review on your site, thanx btw, and in it you mentioned that some of the sales funnel was setup the same way as Adrian Morrisons Social Commissions which incidentally is also the same as Anthony Morrisons Succass with Anthony.

        Here's why, 2012 PinProfits.com is a registered trademark of Morrison Publishing LLC.

        Why is it that they are always so ready to drop their pants from the advertised ticket price of 49 bucks to 19 and change? It is because they are more interested in sucking newbies into their sales funnel where they ultimately end up at the coaching OTO where they will attempt to take as much money as is available on their credit card.

        I personally don't believe Kaci is anything more than a paid 'pretty girl' actress, and the few photos in the sales page where she is seemingly 'training' others is nothing more than a staged photo shoot in the Morriscam Family offices.

        I also got an email selling the same software and the strange thing is that I was at the Anthony Morrison weekend training a while ago and Adrian's girlfriend (whose name is Kaci by the way ) mentioned they were working on a Pinterest software which was not ready to be launched and was to be launched later. The pretty girl actually looks like her it would be disappointing if that is her and if the software wasnt doing what it is supposed to do.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6965676].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Paul Burr
          BEWARE IS RIGHT!!!
          I paid for this on my credit card and it was 84.00 34 more than the sals page said. Hers the scam ts anthony morrisons company, and wht they want is to et you to " Get Your Free Website" well its not free you have to buy their hosting. I tried ths before from another vendor who had a guarantee also. what happens is if you cancell they charge you a setup fee or call it a servie fee. so they get 40 buck rom you for nothing. Then they tell youit might not be as ay and there are better options to put you on the fast track But you need to pay another 100 dollars for limited coaching. Then you need to pay more money to upgrade to the real program that tells you how to outsource ect.
          I have email them for support and nothing they ignore me. best sales page I ever seen but wost support I have ever encountered Fact, no support at all. What a hassle dealing with my bank and no support from them THEY KNOW WHT THEY ARE DOING HERE VERY HARD TO GET REFUND WHEN THEY NEVER CONTCT YOU By the time they are done with you it could be 400.00 and you get 5 cookie cuter squeeze pages promoting Click Bank products on weight loss, abs ,ect ten how to outsource products to pin on pintrest. Good Luck to all the suckers like me!
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6990222].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Paul Burr
            sorry for all the spelling errors Im just so unhappy with being duped again.
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6990245].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Vladutz
              Paul, I'm sorry you've had such bad luck with this product, I'm quite shocked to see that there are so many negative experiences associated with this product.

              I was very suspicious of it from the start, mainly because the email promoting it came from an unknown source and also that it had a pretty girl in the video.

              Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying pretty girls can't do marketing, yet to me personally, when I see a pretty girl in a video like this, I can't shake the thought of whether she has just been put there for her looks to attract attention.

              From the comments in this thread and from other sources around the web it's safe to say I won't be buying this sneaky product.

              Such a shame there's people out there who think its ok to launch products that probably do more harm than good, shame on them, when will they ever grow up??

              Anyway, just my opinion on the mater at hand.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6991735].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
            Originally Posted by Paul Burr View Post

            BEWARE IS RIGHT!!!
            I paid for this on my credit card and it was 84.00 34 more than the sals page said. Hers the scam ts anthony morrisons company, and wht they want is to et you to " Get Your Free Website" well its not free you have to buy their hosting. I tried ths before from another vendor who had a guarantee also. what happens is if you cancell they charge you a setup fee or call it a servie fee. so they get 40 buck rom you for nothing. Then they tell youit might not be as ay and there are better options to put you on the fast track But you need to pay another 100 dollars for limited coaching. Then you need to pay more money to upgrade to the real program that tells you how to outsource ect.
            I have email them for support and nothing they ignore me. best sales page I ever seen but wost support I have ever encountered Fact, no support at all. What a hassle dealing with my bank and no support from them THEY KNOW WHT THEY ARE DOING HERE VERY HARD TO GET REFUND WHEN THEY NEVER CONTCT YOU By the time they are done with you it could be 400.00 and you get 5 cookie cuter squeeze pages promoting Click Bank products on weight loss, abs ,ect ten how to outsource products to pin on pintrest. Good Luck to all the suckers like me!
            The free site you are referring to is in almost ALL products these days. It has NOTHING to do with the actual product, or product creators, BUT they post it in the members area, or downloads page because if you purchase they get a commission.

            They are basically affiliates for a web hosting/design company.

            I always tell people to simply ignore it and move on.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6991766].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Paul Burr
            Followup- I finaly founf out the merchant who processes the payments in the terms os service. They emailed me stating tht they will give me a refund but sense they are an international company it will be two weeks to process. Well that better than nothng well see Paul
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6997978].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author jeffo42
              Hey Paul,

              Just a suggestion, when you purchase from unknown vendor, only purchase through PayPal. Also Capture the vendors sales pitch and particularly there 100% refund promise if not satisfied.

              If you feel you were conned or product not as described , go to Pay Pal for refund and if not settled within 10 days, contact your credit card providers security department.

              Give them the story and be prepared to send copies of what you captured ( they may not require them ) and within a short time Pay Pal sends you the full refund.

              Even if you don't go through PayPal and just use your Visa/Master card direct, the security section will get your refund. I feel by going through PayPal my card details are safer.

              Cheers,
              Neil
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7006017].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author zeontech
            Originally Posted by Paul Burr View Post

            BEWARE IS RIGHT!!!
            I paid for this on my credit card and it was 84.00 34 more than the sals page said. Hers the scam ts anthony morrisons company, and wht they want is to et you to " Get Your Free Website" well its not free you have to buy their hosting. I tried ths before from another vendor who had a guarantee also. what happens is if you cancell they charge you a setup fee or call it a servie fee. so they get 40 buck rom you for nothing. Then they tell youit might not be as ay and there are better options to put you on the fast track But you need to pay another 100 dollars for limited coaching. Then you need to pay more money to upgrade to the real program that tells you how to outsource ect.
            I have email them for support and nothing they ignore me. best sales page I ever seen but wost support I have ever encountered Fact, no support at all. What a hassle dealing with my bank and no support from them THEY KNOW WHT THEY ARE DOING HERE VERY HARD TO GET REFUND WHEN THEY NEVER CONTCT YOU By the time they are done with you it could be 400.00 and you get 5 cookie cuter squeeze pages promoting Click Bank products on weight loss, abs ,ect ten how to outsource products to pin on pintrest. Good Luck to all the suckers like me!
            The hosting company that you are put through for the 5 sitse is Hostzilla which if I'm not mistaken is owned by Greg Jacobson (WP Mage and Skybuilder) -my apologies to Greg if I'm mistaken here. Yes they do refund but stop around $30 for setup. However if you screen capture the pre sales page it tells you set up is free. Press them with that evidence if you have a screen capture and you will get your refund as long as you use leverage ie. the FTC.
            Hope you get your money back my friend.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7027458].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mywebwork
      Originally Posted by freedom25 View Post

      I have just finished reviewing the course on Twirlie.com.au, but I could not get the software to open. It may be because it has not officially launched yet. There could still be a few bugs to iron out.
      The course is very basic, so if you have used Pinterest before or bought another course I really don't think you need it. I haven't tried any of the other Pinterest courses, so I can't compare, but perhaps this would be useful if you are a total Pinterest newbie.
      I got a couple of useful tips from the course, but that was about it.
      The software seems to do the basic things such as likes, follows, comments, repins etc, but I haven't been able to test it out yet and I find those things very easy to do manually.
      I know from experience it is possible to make money on Pinterest, but I am not sure you really need to buy Pin Profits to do it.
      Excellent review, and a very nice site BTW. Ironically it was the actual software I was curious about as I wanted to see how it worked, however it appears that you were not even able to get it to work - doesn't say much for the vendor does it?

      Thanks again

      Bill
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6948696].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author marceauct
      Originally Posted by freedom25 View Post

      I have just finished reviewing the course on Twirlie.com.au, but I could not get the software to open. It may be because it has not officially launched yet. There could still be a few bugs to iron out.
      The course is very basic, so if you have used Pinterest before or bought another course I really don't think you need it. I haven't tried any of the other Pinterest courses, so I can't compare, but perhaps this would be useful if you are a total Pinterest newbie.
      I got a couple of useful tips from the course, but that was about it.
      The software seems to do the basic things such as likes, follows, comments, repins etc, but I haven't been able to test it out yet and I find those things very easy to do manually.
      I know from experience it is possible to make money on Pinterest, but I am not sure you really need to buy Pin Profits to do it.
      What a great review. Your site is excellent keep up the good work it is apparant to all that you really know what you are doing. A couple people on my list also said the software was'nt working.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7021469].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kwamster
      Originally Posted by freedom25 View Post

      I have just finished reviewing the course on Twirlie.com.au, but I could not get the software to open. It may be because it has not officially launched yet. There could still be a few bugs to iron out.
      The course is very basic, so if you have used Pinterest before or bought another course I really don't think you need it. I haven't tried any of the other Pinterest courses, so I can't compare, but perhaps this would be useful if you are a total Pinterest newbie.
      I got a couple of useful tips from the course, but that was about it.
      The software seems to do the basic things such as likes, follows, comments, repins etc, but I haven't been able to test it out yet and I find those things very easy to do manually.
      I know from experience it is possible to make money on Pinterest, but I am not sure you really need to buy Pin Profits to do it.
      Good review - thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7027034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vladutz
    Thanks for your input, I was aware it hadn't launched officially, i was wondering why there isn't much on it here in the warrior forum.

    On another note, I've bought a couple of Pinterest products in the past and they've always been a tad basic with only general information, like showing people how to setup and use Pinterest but not much else.

    Im assuming theres other better and more detailed products out there i just haven't found any. Anyone know of any good suggestion on recommended Pinterest products?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6939350].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seanster
    By the way if you want the Warrior Forum Price, just hit the back button, and you will get a popup, letting you get it for $19. Sweet egh?
    Signature
    Snaplitics, Inc. - The Newest & Easiest Website & Landing Page Builder
    SnapPlayer - Users can SNAP to Key Points in your Video
    TheJumpStarter - Catchy, Brandable Domain Names!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6951579].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cubaguy
    Pinterest is closing accounts with this form of affiliate promoting...this is just a pretty girl money waster..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6953283].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ghostrecon
    Definitely a good start into Pinterest marketing, though there is some room for expansion.
    Signature

    PinPioneer.com - Proprietary Pinterest Marketing Software
    1000 Pins Uploaded PER Hour
    Use code: WFPioneer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6954909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TrafficBot
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6992247].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author marceauct
      Coaching and hosting are almost always what is being sold with these products these days. Thats were they can make real money as the products will be refunded astronomically. Hope you can get your money back through your credit card as they usually will refund as long as 60 days have not passed. Googd idea to buy through clickbank. Not sure about clicksure as i have only have sold on there and that has been a crazy train so i can imagine what the refund experience would be.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6992382].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author peatermead
    I also received this email from offervault. I thought these people are legit but they are promoting BS products and helping sucker people. This is a total crap not worth a penny.

    Just "Stay Away"...
    I wonder if these sucker have any morality. They are just sucking others hard earned money.

    P.S.
    You don't need any BS product to succeed in Internet marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7004442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Imranite
    Thanks Vlad for starting this very useful thread.

    Pretty girl drew me but likewise something kept telling me to beware. I postponed buying and a couple of weeks later I decide to find out more and lo and behold I discover this thread. Nuff said; another guru hyped product scam! Main reason I ran away from clickbank products. Wish there was an unwritten rule among marketers for vendors to first bring their products into the forum and proof them before subsequently releasing them on clickbank. Then we will know the men from the boys. No offence ladies.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7005336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
    Just thought I'd point out that no one here has actually reviewed the product, just pointed out that it 'looks like a scam' or posted about bad experiences they have had purchasing products that are OUTSIDE of Pin Profits.

    So I may as well contribute something to the thread -

    Pin Profits in my opinion is aimed at newbies or people getting started with Pinterest. I myself fall into this category. I found the training easy to follow and understand. I found the product itself better then some of the similar products on the market i.e. Pin your income (Pin Profits is like 100x better)

    If you are familiar with marketing on Pinterest OR fall into the advanced category I see no reason for you to purchase this UNLESS you wanted the up-sell which is a software with a built in pinner, liker, commenter etc.

    To sum things up, I purchased the product not only to review it, but as I wanted to get more familiar with Pinterest marketing. I am very pleased with my purchase, and glad that I did indeed give it a shot.

    Remember, if you are going to contribute to a review thread, it's best if you actually purchase the product FIRST then comment on what you think of it i.e. "it looks like a scam" is neither contributing to the thread OR helping people looking for an ACTUAL review.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7006061].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cadillac48
      She is Adrian Morrison's girlfriend. So much for integrity and honesty with this product!
      Signature

      SIGNATURE EDITED - please read sig file rules

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7018606].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
        Originally Posted by cadillac48 View Post

        She is Adrian Morrison's girlfriend. So much for integrity and honesty with this product!
        I don't really see what the big deal is that she is his girlfriend?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7018702].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author cadillac48
          Well, it's called honesty and integrity. She makes no mention of her being in cahoots with other markers of questionable integrity. She leads you down the road thinking that she discovered pinterest all by herself and decided to make this course all by herself!
          Signature

          SIGNATURE EDITED - please read sig file rules

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033435].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author got2know
            I was very interested in Pin Profits but decided to hold off until I did a bit of digging and found out more about it.

            My questions are:

            1. For a beginner is the basic info (without any upsells) worth the money?
            2. The software spoken about on the sales page, does it come at the basic price or is it an upsell, and does it work?
            3. Is it more involved than they make out?
            4. Is there better, free advice out there?


            I have spare domain names, a hosting account, an Amazon.com account, a Neverblue account , CJ account etc. if this helps.

            Thanks warriors
            Bill
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7042775].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author spider222
      Originally Posted by Josh Monroe View Post

      Just thought I'd point out that no one here has actually reviewed the product, just pointed out that it 'looks like a scam' or posted about bad experiences they have had purchasing products that are OUTSIDE of Pin Profits.

      So I may as well contribute something to the thread -

      Pin Profits in my opinion is aimed at newbies or people getting started with Pinterest. I myself fall into this category. I found the training easy to follow and understand. I found the product itself better then some of the similar products on the market i.e. Pin your income (Pin Profits is like 100x better)

      If you are familiar with marketing on Pinterest OR fall into the advanced category I see no reason for you to purchase this UNLESS you wanted the up-sell which is a software with a built in pinner, liker, commenter etc.

      To sum things up, I purchased the product not only to review it, but as I wanted to get more familiar with Pinterest marketing. I am very pleased with my purchase, and glad that I did indeed give it a shot.

      Remember, if you are going to contribute to a review thread, it's best if you actually purchase the product FIRST then comment on what you think of it i.e. "it looks like a scam" is neither contributing to the thread OR helping people looking for an ACTUAL review.
      Hi Josh,
      I liked your post. I too am considering this program, with a little apprehension. Do you think the basic course with this program is enough to allow someone who is willing to work to make a significant income?

      Also, someone above made a statement that pinterest was closing accounts with people who were doing affiliate marketing. Do you know anything about that, or is that a concern of yours with this program?

      Thanks,

      Anthony
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7021295].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
        Originally Posted by spider222 View Post

        Hi Josh,
        I liked your post. I too am considering this program, with a little apprehension. Do you think the basic course with this program is enough to allow someone who is willing to work to make a significant income?

        Also, someone above made a statement that pinterest was closing accounts with people who were doing affiliate marketing. Do you know anything about that, or is that a concern of yours with this program?

        Thanks,

        Anthony
        They might be closing accounts, but that's not a huge concern. You can simply make more lol

        But seriously, they have bigger fish to fry. If your posting a few affiliate links here and there, you probably won't get banned.

        It's the people that are REALLY going hard with promotion, like people using automated scripts 24-7. And no, im not talking about the up-sell software, there are some, shall we say 'blackhatters out there with VERY serious software' that they will be trying to catch.

        I've been using Pinterest since Pin your Income came out (2 months back I believe?) and I haven't been warned or banned.

        A friend of mine also has one of those bots I was talking about, he has over 200 accounts and runs the scripts 24-7 and he hasn't been banned either.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7021329].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author spider222
          Thanks Josh for your reply. So...the million dollar question is, do you think someone can make a significant income with this if they put some time into it?

          I don't mean to bother you about it, but you are like the only real person that I have found with a real review of this product anywhere on the internet.

          Edit...My apologies marceauct, I see you have provided a real review as well. If you would like to answer the above question I would love to hear your thoughts as well.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7021433].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JerryGP
      Originally Posted by Josh Monroe View Post

      I found the product itself better then some of the similar products on the market i.e. Pin your income (Pin Profits is like 100x better)
      .
      Is that because of the software ?
      Signature

      To Motivate your day!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7050814].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kstavert
        I did buy the product... actually, I wasn't
        going to....kept closing the page to leave
        and, each time, they came back with a lower
        price.... I was weak that day

        which is unfortunate....

        once I'd signed up, I went to the site and
        started listening to the videos...

        One video was about setting up a website
        and why you needed to do so.... and, just
        click on the link below to buy your domain
        name and your hosting package...

        AND, that you really wanted to buy the longest
        hosting package available because Google liked
        that... they saw that you were going to be
        around for a long time and they favoured your
        site because of it....

        Of course, if you already had your own domain
        and hosting, you didn't get a "free" site.

        I have emailed Kaci several times, telling her
        that I"m not satisfied and want my money back
        (probably around $30) and have not heard a
        peep...

        I emailed her "help desk" and the message was
        returned.

        The first webinar was pretty short... she didn't answer
        a single question I asked and, after about 20
        minutes of so so info that was very poorly explained,
        she began telling people that she had a whole host
        of her staff =- standing by - waiting to hear from us...
        that she wouldn't let them go home that night until
        they had helped all of us...

        given her sales style for the program, I felt pretty
        certain that we were going to be brow beaten into
        buying something more/else.

        the second webinar was last night... by some fellow
        explaining how he makes bazillions of dollars a week
        posting products to facebook and how very awesome
        FB is and that we all needed to be on FB, selling our
        CB products... (not even a mention of Pinterest)

        towards the end of his presentation, he said that the
        software that he developed was not available to the
        public..... but, 'oh well", he'd make 15 copies available
        to us.... for a mere $1995.... IF anyone took him up
        on his offer, I wonder what Kaci's cut was?

        So, all in all, I'd say that this program is a major scam
        of gigantic proportions....

        STAY AWAY... FAR, FAR, FAR AWAY....
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7142549].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
          Originally Posted by kstavert View Post

          I did buy the product... actually, I wasn't
          going to....kept closing the page to leave
          and, each time, they came back with a lower
          price.... I was weak that day

          which is unfortunate....

          once I'd signed up, I went to the site and
          started listening to the videos...

          One video was about setting up a website
          and why you needed to do so.... and, just
          click on the link below to buy your domain
          name and your hosting package...

          AND, that you really wanted to buy the longest
          hosting package available because Google liked
          that... they saw that you were going to be
          around for a long time and they favoured your
          site because of it....

          Of course, if you already had your own domain
          and hosting, you didn't get a "free" site.

          I have emailed Kaci several times, telling her
          that I"m not satisfied and want my money back
          (probably around $30) and have not heard a
          peep...

          I emailed her "help desk" and the message was
          returned.

          The first webinar was pretty short... she didn't answer
          a single question I asked and, after about 20
          minutes of so so info that was very poorly explained,
          she began telling people that she had a whole host
          of her staff =- standing by - waiting to hear from us...
          that she wouldn't let them go home that night until
          they had helped all of us...

          given her sales style for the program, I felt pretty
          certain that we were going to be brow beaten into
          buying something more/else.

          the second webinar was last night... by some fellow
          explaining how he makes bazillions of dollars a week
          posting products to facebook and how very awesome
          FB is and that we all needed to be on FB, selling our
          CB products... (not even a mention of Pinterest)

          towards the end of his presentation, he said that the
          software that he developed was not available to the
          public..... but, 'oh well", he'd make 15 copies available
          to us.... for a mere $1995.... IF anyone took him up
          on his offer, I wonder what Kaci's cut was?

          So, all in all, I'd say that this program is a major scam
          of gigantic proportions....

          STAY AWAY... FAR, FAR, FAR AWAY....
          Wow! Great report and one to avoid.
          Signature
          Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7143108].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tasimiss
    Thanks for this Josh. Casn you keep us posted with your progress. By the way what did you actually purchase? Just the $49.00 ($19.00) product?

    Thanks again.
    Signature

    Tasi Feite

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7010370].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author navylady
      I too received email promoting this. Did my due diligence and found out just who this girl is -- Anthony Morrison brother Adrian's Girlfriend. Here is a picture of her with Anthony at a Christmas 2008 so she has been in the loop with these guys for awhile.
      ***://www.anthonymorrison.***/blog/tag/christmas-for-kids/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7018269].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marceauct
    About a month after pinterest opened they got serious about direct affiliate links following the lead of facebook and google. You might get away with it for a short while but they usually delete your link or replace it with there own. Hope that helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7022377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lordkensal
    Pinterest replace any Amazon affiliate links with their own, so I am sceptical that you can make real money using Pinterest with direct affiliate links - you can try cloaking your link - but then if someone clicks it a warning comes up. So my question is - Is anyone making money from Pinterest now! (not in the past - but now!)
    That said, it is not to say that Pinterest is a great way to drive traffic to your main money sites. Does Pin Profits show how to do this?
    Signature

    Just trying to wade through the Internet Marketing hype, find the good stuff and keep it simple - with the Internet Marketing Bootcamp

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025341].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TrafficBot
    Software seems to work but when I posted an affiliate link to the pin Pinterest sends you to a page that says:

    "This link redirects visitors to another site - it may link to spam or other inappropriate content."

    Back to Pinterest · Continue To Link - More Info

    If visitors click "Continue to Link" it does take them to affiliate offer but the message above is nevertheless a turnoff to people. You will need a domain name with a redirect to affiliate link to avoid the message.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033010].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JerryGP
      Originally Posted by TrafficBot View Post

      Software seems to work but when I posted an affiliate link to the pin Pinterest sends you to a page that says:

      "This link redirects visitors to another site - it may link to spam or other inappropriate content."

      Back to Pinterest · Continue To Link - More Info

      If visitors click "Continue to Link" it does take them to affiliate offer but the message above is nevertheless a turnoff to people. You will need a domain name with a redirect to affiliate link to avoid the message.
      Having your own site is a plus?
      Signature

      To Motivate your day!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033196].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TrafficBot
        Originally Posted by JerryGP View Post

        Having your own site is a plus?
        I think so. I just haven't tried to link a picture to a direct site yet as opposed to an affiliate link. I will try to do so in a day or two and report back.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033278].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author milla04
          Originally Posted by TrafficBot View Post

          I think so. I just haven't tried to link a picture to a direct site yet as opposed to an affiliate link. I will try to do so in a day or two and report back.
          Why dont you buy an .info domain and put your affiliate link in the domain, which works fine.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7043946].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author mansea1
            This is posted underneath Kaci Kennedy's sales video.

            "The results shown in this video are not typical of our average student. Kaci is an expert in the field of online marketing. Your results WILL NOT resemble her results simply by purchasing her training course. PinProfits.com is a new training and education program, our typical result has yet to be determined. With this in mind you should consider our typical result to be that most purchasers do not make any money using this training"

            Just the kind of encouraging message to make you reach for your credit card....

            Rob
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7048306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author foomenow
    WOW!, what alot of info!, just another pretty girl trying too get u to reach for ur CC, I'm getting spammed by her all the time so I unsubed!, if it was that easy then all would be doing it!, sorry too hear that so many peep's got duped!, u make a bad name for yourself like overnight & the your IM career is over!, I just got an email yesterday on a replay webinar that said it was gonna be taken down last night!, guess what?, it's still live!, shocking right? lol, the webinar is over 2 hours and the price tag is under 1K, no I did not watch the whole thing but scrolled down & there was the price!, hmmmm, also be very weary of paying anything thru SWREG, I have been trying too get money back from them since last september!, BTW:the webinar is called "Pincyclone", I must give that a miss!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7860786].message }}

Trending Topics