Digi Traffic Generator by Andy Fletcher

35 replies
Has anyone tried this? Please give your reviews about it.
#andy #digi #fletcher #generator #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author Harlan
    Originally Posted by baokhau View Post

    Has anyone tried this? Please give your reviews about it.
    The program is out for a few hours.

    No one can give you any honest results.
    Signature

    Harlan D. Kilstein Ed.D.
    Free NLP Communications Course at http://www.nlpcopywriting.com
    http://overnight-copy.com
    Get Fit In Four Minuteshttp://just4minutes.com
    Learn how to build a Super Site Without SEO http://supersiteformula.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7333760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PBMax
    Curious as to the site list they use. It's cheaper than SenukeXCr, but can it compete? And Senuke gives us the sites they use so we know it's on the up and up. Let's hope the very low price of Digi Traffic Generator is due to the fact that they seem to have completely skimped on prettying up the user interface.

    I have two other Digi products - WP Syndicator (good, a few flaws and bad sites, no updates whatsoever) and Digi Article Blaster (outdated and abandoned?) so I want to see how this new product stacks up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7334007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author elperuanito
    What I find hilarious is that people that have me on their list talk about how 'powerful' this new software is and how it will help them get to number 1 - all to get the affiliate sale. How can they say that when the product has only just been released and we don't know how good the upkeep of high pr sites will be? Doubt it works well anyway... as mentioned, maybe Tier2/3 if you do your link building that way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7334407].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PBMax
      Originally Posted by elperuanito View Post

      we don't know how good the upkeep of high pr sites will be?
      Good point since the other two Digi products I have don't get any update love. That said, I'm trying to be optimistic about the whole thing. The key will be UPDATING.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7334794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NFN8
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7335951].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TA
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7338874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cash Money
    Does it work with Captcha Sniper?

    If not, how much in captcha credits do you think it will cost?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7340535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Abrams
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7340776].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yesucandoit
      Originally Posted by James Abrams View Post

      Seems this is always compared to Senuke. It was explained to me that Senuke is spam now. Does this accusation hold any weight? Anyone have any input on this? Just to many damn software tools these days and it's hard to know what really works anymore.
      If your a owner of a site and you see a bunch of comments most peoples first reaction is to quickly review and without hesitation throw it in the trash.

      What works is common sense and hard work.

      It seems the online biz world tends to want to not do much of the above.
      Signature

      He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.
      Must watch video
      http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...abuse.hln.html

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7341118].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
        I find it hard to believe that in this world of post-Penguin when google is clamping down more and more on "unnatural" links and other signs of IMer's spammy backlinking, these kinds of software are still being made and pushed to the IM market.

        I tell you what I think about this software:
        I am unsubscribing from every person who sends me an email suggesting I buy this new spamming technique which is almost for sure going to get you in trouble with google sooner or later.

        And honestly I respected Andy Fletcher before but no longer because I just cannot see any value to this type of linking in this day and age. This is going to have a footprint just like all the article directory footprints that got de-indexed... Just mho.
        Signature
        > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
        https://bestwaterfilter.us
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7341590].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sane1
          And acording to one review I saw on You Tube by a guy called Andrew Power, all the bookmarking sites in the previous incarnation Digi Traffic Accelerator were Plig sites, so I'm guessing here that it's a lot more Plig sites or similar that carry no real SEO benefit today.

          I've seen no mention of which sites it posts too?

          More spun spam software? ... probably.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7341863].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Ellrose
            It uses a couple different captcha services,one is Deathbycaptcha.I bought it so I might as well give it a go
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7345813].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author pdrs
          Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post

          I tell you what I think about this software:
          I am unsubscribing from every person who sends me an email suggesting I buy this new spamming technique which is almost for sure going to get you in trouble with google sooner or later mho.
          I had this exact same thought and did exactly that

          The number of marketers that jumped on this piece of junk and hyped it up to be way more than it is was absolutely astounding!
          Signature
          RemoteControlHelicopterReviews.(com/net) - Up for sale! No reasonable offer refused. Great branding for a super hot niche!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7345893].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
            Originally Posted by pdrs View Post

            I had this exact same thought and did exactly that

            The number of marketers that jumped on this piece of junk and hyped it up to be way more than it is was absolutely astounding!
            I wrote a couple of these marketers whose list I was on personally and told them I was unsubscribing specifically because of their recommendation of this software, that I felt I could not trust their judgment.

            I don't think they really care, it's just a numbers game for them. Unless a LOT of people start unsubscribing when they push crap, then they won't care.

            Let me clarify and say I have not used the software in question but I have in fact read about it and am pretty confident in saying that it is basically another automated software that encourages web spam. And I'm really shocked that Fletcher made it, and some of the people I subscribe to recommend it. IF someone could convince me otherwise I would retract my statement and delete my posts!

            The bottom line is that in today's post-Penguin age, anything that sends out automated posts to forums or article directories and social bookmark sites etc is not going to work and/or is going to get you sandboxed sooner or later.

            Personally I am against even using this kind of spammy linking even for Tier 2 reinforcement. I think Google is smart enough to see that pointing spam at Tier 2 is just as bad as pointing it at Tier 1! It's only a matter of time til they start targeting sites for punishment, due to Tier 2 links...

            IMHO.
            Signature
            > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
            https://bestwaterfilter.us
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7346712].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author progressive1
              [DELETED]
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7347505].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author pdrs
              Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post

              I wrote a couple of these marketers whose list I was on personally and told them I was unsubscribing specifically because of their recommendation of this software, that I felt I could not trust their judgment.

              I don't think they really care, it's just a numbers game for them. Unless a LOT of people start unsubscribing when they push crap, then they won't care.

              Let me clarify and say I have not used the software in question but I have in fact read about it and am pretty confident in saying that it is basically another automated software that encourages web spam. And I'm really shocked that Fletcher made it, and some of the people I subscribe to recommend it. IF someone could convince me otherwise I would retract my statement and delete my posts!

              The bottom line is that in today's post-Penguin age, anything that sends out automated posts to forums or article directories and social bookmark sites etc is not going to work and/or is going to get you sandboxed sooner or later.

              Personally I am against even using this kind of spammy linking even for Tier 2 reinforcement. I think Google is smart enough to see that pointing spam at Tier 2 is just as bad as pointing it at Tier 1! It's only a matter of time til they start targeting sites for punishment, due to Tier 2 links...

              IMHO.
              I don't stick around on many mailing lists for this exact reason (they just pump out offer after offer relying solely on numbers) but I was amazed to see the guys that I actually thought were somewhat reputable pumping this as if it was some revolutionary, ground breaking piece of software.

              It's submits to article directories AND bookmarking sites! And some of the lines like "these are the links that google wants to see!" and "get massive sharing and traffic!" bla bla bla - what a bunch of pure BS
              Signature
              RemoteControlHelicopterReviews.(com/net) - Up for sale! No reasonable offer refused. Great branding for a super hot niche!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7349075].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author zerofill
                Now, first off I want to say that I am not really making this comment because of Digi Traffic Generator. I am really just stating my opinion on automation tools all together.

                Most people don't know how to use these types of tools.

                I know that is mentioned a lot by people... but unfortunately it is the truth. Also unfortunately a lot of people that make that statement, also don't know what the hell to do with the stuff. They just parrot that sentiment to others.

                But... That really is the main issue with any automation when it comes to link building.

                Typical user buys automation software.

                They take automated software and fill it with gibberish spun content.

                They then point all these links to their main site. They use about 3 variations of anchor text, and all done.

                Sit back and wait for traffic, rankings, and money to pour in.

                If you are going to follow that path with any automation tool... don't buy it. All you are doing is creating more harm then good for your site, and your chances. Your better off to just let the site sit there and hope the search engines rank it based purely on content.

                There are very good uses for these types of software. Even with today's Google farm animals.

                But the problem is, they don't work for new people. They can't work for new people for many reasons.

                1) There is no way to create training, that can give enough information for you to be successful with these tools.

                There are too many things you have to think about. When you are someone that has done it for years, those thoughts are almost instant in many cases. But for someone that hasn't... they aren't.

                There is just too much...

                I did this because of this, because that was like this, because that was like this, and then this was like that...

                Yeah, sounds stupid...

                But that is actually the things that goes on in people's heads that have done this stuff for a long long time. That stuff is processed almost instantly in their mind. You can't help Joe Schmoe off the streets to get to that level from a PDF, or video training. Not without it being a 1 or 2 year course at minimum.

                I know I have been frustrated right now, because I am trying to write a PDF right now that covers something non related to this. But I am having the same issues writing it. Because I have to touch on this, because this...this...or this might happen. But this,this, and this... might be the reason that it did happen and this,this, and this... might be the reason that happened. Then branch off of everyone of those "THIS!" It is like a vicious cycle writing it.

                Sounds crazy... but that is the whole problem.

                Automated software for people with no past experience, is like putting a loaded gun in the hand of a 2 year old. They are more than likely going to shoot themselves accidentally.

                Same with automation software. Now obviously people are going to promote it if they think it does a descent job. They aren't going to send out questionnaires first saying, Answer these 20 questions to determine if this software is for you.

                Granted, I am guessing most of the people that promote the stuff, don't know what the hell to do with it either.

                I for one, use automation tools for backlinks etc... I don't completely rely on them for everything. I don't use them like most first time users would either. I been doing stuff for an awfully long time.

                Let's take for an example that you are a mechanic. Your customer is not... They know enough about their car to put gas in it.

                They bring the car to you. They are having an issue with the idle of the car being very rough. You automatically have a list fly through your head. Plugs, wires, mass air flow sensor... etc... etc... etc...

                You didn't need to think even. You just automatically had a huge list of things to check fly right into your head it felt like.

                Why did this happen? Because you have been a mechanic for years. Your thought process has been molded and actually changed.

                The same thing happens to myself, and many other people that have been doing this stuff for years.

                But that is just the way it happens. Trying to convey that in words or videos. Sometimes it is incredibly difficult.

                The truth of the matter is... it is a lot of hard work, with or without the automation. The automation just saves you a lot of time in various areas of the whole process.
                Signature
                Serp Shaker
                The IM World Will Be Shaken to the Core!
                Join my list at: IMCool.Biz
                New Podcast --> podcast.imcool.biz
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7349524].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author BestSEO
                  Originally Posted by zerofill View Post

                  Now, first off I want to say that I am not really making this comment because of Digi Traffic Generator. I am really just stating my opinion on automation tools all together.

                  Most people don't know how to use these types of tools.

                  I know that is mentioned a lot by people... but unfortunately it is the truth. Also unfortunately a lot of people that make that statement, also don't know what the hell to do with the stuff. They just parrot that sentiment to others.

                  But... That really is the main issue with any automation when it comes to link building.

                  Typical user buys automation software.

                  They take automated software and fill it with gibberish spun content.

                  They then point all these links to their main site. They use about 3 variations of anchor text, and all done.

                  Sit back and wait for traffic, rankings, and money to pour in.

                  If you are going to follow that path with any automation tool... don't buy it. All you are doing is creating more harm then good for your site, and your chances. Your better off to just let the site sit there and hope the search engines rank it based purely on content.

                  There are very good uses for these types of software. Even with today's Google farm animals.

                  But the problem is, they don't work for new people. They can't work for new people for many reasons.

                  1) There is no way to create training, that can give enough information for you to be successful with these tools.

                  There are too many things you have to think about. When you are someone that has done it for years, those thoughts are almost instant in many cases. But for someone that hasn't... they aren't.

                  There is just too much...

                  I did this because of this, because that was like this, because that was like this, and then this was like that...

                  Yeah, sounds stupid...

                  But that is actually the things that goes on in people's heads that have done this stuff for a long long time. That stuff is processed almost instantly in their mind. You can't help Joe Schmoe off the streets to get to that level from a PDF, or video training. Not without it being a 1 or 2 year course at minimum.

                  I know I have been frustrated right now, because I am trying to write a PDF right now that covers something non related to this. But I am having the same issues writing it. Because I have to touch on this, because this...this...or this might happen. But this,this, and this... might be the reason that it did happen and this,this, and this... might be the reason that happened. Then branch off of everyone of those "THIS!" It is like a vicious cycle writing it.

                  Sounds crazy... but that is the whole problem.

                  Automated software for people with no past experience, is like putting a loaded gun in the hand of a 2 year old. They are more than likely going to shoot themselves accidentally.

                  Same with automation software. Now obviously people are going to promote it if they think it does a descent job. They aren't going to send out questionnaires first saying, Answer these 20 questions to determine if this software is for you.

                  Granted, I am guessing most of the people that promote the stuff, don't know what the hell to do with it either.

                  I for one, use automation tools for backlinks etc... I don't completely rely on them for everything. I don't use them like most first time users would either. I been doing stuff for an awfully long time.

                  Let's take for an example that you are a mechanic. Your customer is not... They know enough about their car to put gas in it.

                  They bring the car to you. They are having an issue with the idle of the car being very rough. You automatically have a list fly through your head. Plugs, wires, mass air flow sensor... etc... etc... etc...

                  You didn't need to think even. You just automatically had a huge list of things to check fly right into your head it felt like.

                  Why did this happen? Because you have been a mechanic for years. Your thought process has been molded and actually changed.

                  The same thing happens to myself, and many other people that have been doing this stuff for years.

                  But that is just the way it happens. Trying to convey that in words or videos. Sometimes it is incredibly difficult.

                  The truth of the matter is... it is a lot of hard work, with or without the automation. The automation just saves you a lot of time in various areas of the whole process.
                  Boy Don you just point out the obvious and nail it constantly!!!!
                  Signature
                  Lead Gadget & https://join.theatm.us
                  The network of the future here today!
                  Where you use THE ATM and suck leads in like no other APP has ever done!
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7349702].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author batchos
                  What you are saying might be so, but that doesn't mean complete newbies can't run with a tool like Digi Generator and make it work.

                  I think your argument is similar to a medical doctor lecturing his patients about the dangers of trying an alternative therapy, even though the patient knows his body well and can adapt accordingly.

                  I think the issue is how effective automated solutions like Digi Generator are, rather than who should use them.

                  Also, the developer makes it sound so easy that once you can fill in a few items on a screen you are good to go.

                  BTW, Don, if all less than capable people take your advice, the developer won't be too happy or make much money. Then you have to consider the people promoting Digi Generator.

                  Originally Posted by zerofill View Post

                  Now, first off I want to say that I am not really making this comment because of Digi Traffic Generator. I am really just stating my opinion on automation tools all together.

                  Most people don't know how to use these types of tools.

                  I know that is mentioned a lot by people... but unfortunately it is the truth. Also unfortunately a lot of people that make that statement, also don't know what the hell to do with the stuff. They just parrot that sentiment to others.

                  But... That really is the main issue with any automation when it comes to link building.

                  Typical user buys automation software.

                  They take automated software and fill it with gibberish spun content.

                  They then point all these links to their main site. They use about 3 variations of anchor text, and all done.

                  Sit back and wait for traffic, rankings, and money to pour in.

                  If you are going to follow that path with any automation tool... don't buy it. All you are doing is creating more harm then good for your site, and your chances. Your better off to just let the site sit there and hope the search engines rank it based purely on content.

                  There are very good uses for these types of software. Even with today's Google farm animals.

                  But the problem is, they don't work for new people. They can't work for new people for many reasons.

                  1) There is no way to create training, that can give enough information for you to be successful with these tools.

                  There are too many things you have to think about. When you are someone that has done it for years, those thoughts are almost instant in many cases. But for someone that hasn't... they aren't.

                  There is just too much...

                  I did this because of this, because that was like this, because that was like this, and then this was like that...

                  Yeah, sounds stupid...

                  But that is actually the things that goes on in people's heads that have done this stuff for a long long time. That stuff is processed almost instantly in their mind. You can't help Joe Schmoe off the streets to get to that level from a PDF, or video training. Not without it being a 1 or 2 year course at minimum.

                  I know I have been frustrated right now, because I am trying to write a PDF right now that covers something non related to this. But I am having the same issues writing it. Because I have to touch on this, because this...this...or this might happen. But this,this, and this... might be the reason that it did happen and this,this, and this... might be the reason that happened. Then branch off of everyone of those "THIS!" It is like a vicious cycle writing it.

                  Sounds crazy... but that is the whole problem.

                  Automated software for people with no past experience, is like putting a loaded gun in the hand of a 2 year old. They are more than likely going to shoot themselves accidentally.

                  Same with automation software. Now obviously people are going to promote it if they think it does a descent job. They aren't going to send out questionnaires first saying, Answer these 20 questions to determine if this software is for you.

                  Granted, I am guessing most of the people that promote the stuff, don't know what the hell to do with it either.

                  I for one, use automation tools for backlinks etc... I don't completely rely on them for everything. I don't use them like most first time users would either. I been doing stuff for an awfully long time.

                  Let's take for an example that you are a mechanic. Your customer is not... They know enough about their car to put gas in it.

                  They bring the car to you. They are having an issue with the idle of the car being very rough. You automatically have a list fly through your head. Plugs, wires, mass air flow sensor... etc... etc... etc...

                  You didn't need to think even. You just automatically had a huge list of things to check fly right into your head it felt like.

                  Why did this happen? Because you have been a mechanic for years. Your thought process has been molded and actually changed.

                  The same thing happens to myself, and many other people that have been doing this stuff for years.

                  But that is just the way it happens. Trying to convey that in words or videos. Sometimes it is incredibly difficult.

                  The truth of the matter is... it is a lot of hard work, with or without the automation. The automation just saves you a lot of time in various areas of the whole process.
                  Signature
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7351677].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Bill_Z
                    Originally Posted by batchos View Post

                    What you are saying might be so, but that doesn't mean complete newbies can't run with a tool like Digi Generator and make it work.

                    I think your argument is similar to a medical doctor lecturing his patients about the dangers of trying an alternative therapy, even though the patient knows his body well and can adapt accordingly.

                    I think the issue is how effective automated solutions like Digi Generator are, rather than who should use them.

                    Also, the developer makes it sound so easy that once you can fill in a few items on a screen you are good to go.

                    BTW, Don, if all less than capable people take your advice, the developer won't be too happy or make much money. Then you have to consider the people promoting Digi Generator.
                    It's a tool. If you don't know how to use it, don't buy it. Do you fault Walmart for selling hammers if someone buys it and smashes their hand with it?

                    As far as the developer making it sounds "so easy" - this is called sales copy and marketing. Have you ever seen a commercial for McDonald's? Do those burgers look like the commercial when you buy it?

                    The amount of hand-holding people require in trying to succeed is mind-boggling.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7351942].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author batchos
                      Yes, it's easier to launch a product with not-so-stellar sales copy (information) and hope no one is dumb enough to ask for help.

                      BTW, my comments do not reflect on Digi Generator. I have bought several of Andy's software products. I'm just responding to your take on how most IMs are slow.

                      Originally Posted by Bill_Z View Post

                      The amount of hand-holding people require in trying to succeed is mind-boggling.
                      Signature
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7352900].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author zerofill
                    Originally Posted by batchos View Post

                    BTW, Don, if all less than capable people take your advice, the developer won't be too happy or make much money. Then you have to consider the people promoting Digi Generator.
                    I promoted it, and still said that.
                    Signature
                    Serp Shaker
                    The IM World Will Be Shaken to the Core!
                    Join my list at: IMCool.Biz
                    New Podcast --> podcast.imcool.biz
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7352322].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Andrew de Goede
        Originally Posted by yesucandoit View Post

        If your a owner of a site and you see a bunch of comments most peoples first reaction is to quickly review and without hesitation throw it in the trash.

        What works is common sense and hard work.

        It seems the online biz world tends to want to not do much of the above.
        I totally agree. While it is natural to find a fast and easy solution, from experience the benefits tend to be short term. If the strategy is get a fast short term benefit, then build new sites, rinse and repeat , then this will work for you. If however you want your sites to last then don't use directly on your money sites.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7367247].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hossainsrj
    Really interesting. Still don't know what it is actually!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7352858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
    Don, would I be correct in assuming you are carefully spinning or rewriting content that you post using automated backlinking software and pointing it only at Tier 2 or Tier 3 sites? That is how you see these software as valuable?

    I acknowledge that many veteran IMers and SEOers are doing that and that for this purpose DTG and other software could be worthwhile.

    My point is that Google is on the warpath with IMers creating webspam.

    Penguin and Panda cleaned up a lot of web spam which consisted of spammy sites and spammy articles and spammy article networks etc pointing at money sites.

    My point is that even though pointing similar spammy links - including spammy bookmarks - at Tier 2 and Tier 3 properties is the next target of Google. I could be wrong but I'd be willing to bet on it.

    Google isn't stupid. They can surely see that now IMers are using the same spammy types of links to point at Tier 2 and Tier 3 properties instead of pointing them directly at one's money site.

    So how long before these new spammy links created with automated software are de-indexed? And as they are de-indexed the sites they are pointing to will suffer and even if they are a tier or 2 away from the money site isn't this still going to cause a big drop in ranking of the money site? And isn't it possible that Google may also sandbox your money site for participating in this scheme of web spam?

    Maybe I'm naive. I don't pretend to be an "expert". But I know that google is at war with web spam, most of it being generated by IMers. So why continue to go down this path? Seems to me it's a path that could lead to ruin. Been there, done that, paid the price.

    Now if one is building little one page sites to sell Clickbank products for a quick buck, okay; in that case maybe automated link building is worth it.

    But if you're building an authority site that is a real business that you wish to make money from, long term... why risk it with spammy backlinks?

    Something like Traffic Magnet where it automates some of the drudgery of going to sites to post articles and so on makes sense because it's basically using real accounts to post real content, but makes it easier to do that by automating some of the logging in and so forth. But that is quite different than using a captcha service to create phony accounts and posting web spam for backlinks.

    Please convince me I'm wrong; because I like the IDEA of using automated software to get my sites to rank with quick and easy automated backlinks!
    Signature
    > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
    https://bestwaterfilter.us
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7357382].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webproishere
    Hi

    Apologies, but we can not help with this.
    Windows configurations are too different.
    You might need to contact Windows support about this, or do an internet search for that message "You must use the role management tool to install Netframwork 3.5".

    Remember if you can not get it installed and working there is a 30-day guarantee on the product.

    Kind Regards,


    DigiResults Support

    ************************************************** **********************

    Can't install on one of my VPS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7357620].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GRF
    Alot of people promoting it to get affiliate commisions like Craig Romero, stating this it "resurrected" his Content Revenge sites in Bing & Yahoo. How could he have done that since this just came out?

    Anyway, I used to subscribe to Digi Traffic Accelerator that just posted bookmarks. Pretty much garbage, did nothing for my sites. I just use SeNukeXCr with has the Turbo Wizard.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7361005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1lov1
    I came here because I was curious on feedback form users about what type of links this software was getting. It was promoted to me as replacing UAW and Social Adr but UAW (which still works) has a wide network of webmasters and Social Adr is randomized people(with different aged account) submitting your links everytime vs. Digi Traffic Generator you would just blast out to the same social accounts and not sure where the articles are going to?

    Doesn't seem to be able to replace those two services based on the low quality of submissions Digi traffic is doing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7361101].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Outsourcingnerd
    I bought it because of the trial, and tested it during the last 3 days.

    I am not impressed...

    First run with a normal email address 610 accounts created.

    Next day, 77 accounts with a Gmail - then I actually realized that my Death By Captcha account was banned! (Great, down the drain with a balance of $50)

    The I tried decpatcher - and got about 25 errors saying that decaptcher timed out...

    I send their suppor at mail, and got a response today that they had updated the software.

    Great, article publishing chrashed three times with no action, bookmarking crashed two times and finally started.

    Same stunt, again a error code from the captcha service because of time out. Result: 17 links posted (on a total of 987 accounts).

    So I rushed to my PayPal account and cancelled the subscription, I had my "fun" :-)
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7363506].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author taranisman
    I have been using the Digi Traffic generator for a few days and it creates links that stay better than most other stuff I have used. You will burn through a lot of captchas though. So it costs you money every single time you post bookmarks or article. But unlike most other stuff I've used, the links are great and they actually stay.
    Signature

    Quit Your Job In 90 Days... http://ArbitrageMastery.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7363564].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
    Hmmm. Is it really worth it, to post what is essentially web spam? I guess I don't "get" the concept. Again, unless you are using it to promote what is essentally a "webspam" site such as a one page product page for the latest wso such as Digi Traffic Accelerator...
    Signature
    > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
    https://bestwaterfilter.us
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7367156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zerofill
    @seosoldier

    I am answering a lot in a free ebook that is on "SEO Today."
    Will be giving that away. I can't go into a reply right now. Would be like writing an ebook lol.

    Plus I don't want to hijack this thread anymore than what I did. Since it isn't really a discussion about SEO itself, just the one product.

    But probably have that PDF out in a week.
    Signature
    Serp Shaker
    The IM World Will Be Shaken to the Core!
    Join my list at: IMCool.Biz
    New Podcast --> podcast.imcool.biz
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7367852].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author saqarra
      Great! zerofill, I look forward to your ebook!
      Signature

      Thanks,
      Jon Mumford
      http://jonmumfordblog.com/blog/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8228806].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author zerofill
        Originally Posted by saqarra View Post

        Great! zerofill, I look forward to your ebook!
        Haha... yeah, that ebook was only partially written. Will be finishing one soon on the subject though.

        Caught up in a company startup for the past 5 months, with 3 companies involved. Time hasn't been abundant in awhile.
        Signature
        Serp Shaker
        The IM World Will Be Shaken to the Core!
        Join my list at: IMCool.Biz
        New Podcast --> podcast.imcool.biz
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8228872].message }}

Trending Topics