Traffic Blackbook vs. High Traffic Academy

38 replies
Hi warriors,

Both of them are about paid traffic. How do you think about them? Which one do you prefer?

Btw, do you know any other paid traffic products that are good in your opinion?

Bao
#academy #blackbook #high #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author lamour11
    Originally Posted by baokhau View Post

    Hi warriors,

    Both of them are about paid traffic. How do you think about them? Which one do you prefer?

    Btw, do you know any other paid traffic products that are good in your opinion?

    Bao
    Definitely Traffic Blackbook: at least the author Chad Hamsey is not a scammer...
    I can't tell you if HTA is really bad or not as I've never tried it, although I know some people who are unhappy with this course.
    Concerning the author's reputation, make sure to read this about Vick: Global Success Club / Vick Strizheus Complaints, Reviews - Incomplete Products
    I can't find the video reporting this case but he's still on probation though...

    You can PM me for paid traffic ressources: I can help you.
    Hope this will help
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7340308].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mr. Ken Russell
      Originally Posted by lamour11 View Post

      Definitely Traffic Blackbook: at least the author Chad Hamsey is not a scammer...

      I can't tell you if HTA is really bad or not as I've never tried it,

      although I know some people who are unhappy with this course.

      Concerning the author's reputation, make sure to read this about Vick: Global Success Club / Vick Strizheus Complaints, Reviews - Incomplete Products
      I can't find the video reporting this case but he's still on probation though...

      You can PM me for paid traffic ressources: I can help you.
      Hope this will help
      Just with any other course there are people that see no results and there are others that take action and see phenomenal results (me being one of them). You are in no position to criticize High Traffic Academy or Vick Strizheus for the reasons you've obviously stated. You are NOT a member and you don't even know Vick - HTA is a great course and Vick is a great teacher.

      High Traffic Academy is a great program and so is Traffic BlackBook. They are both great products from great people.

      High Traffic Academy costs $497 to get access too.
      Traffic BlackBook has a 1 dollar trial then it's $46 after 2 weeks (so you can check that out with little to no risk).

      Both have full 60 day money back guarantees so you're secure when it comes to deciding which course you want to pay for.

      They both reflect on strategies using paid advertising to get targeted traffic. I personally seen more results through High Traffic Academy both in revenue made, traffic generated and lessons learned.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7340470].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lamour11
        Originally Posted by Nio93 View Post

        Just with any other course there are people that see no results and there are others that take action and see phenomenal results (me being one of them). You are in no position to criticize High Traffic Academy or Vick Strizheus for the reasons you've obviously stated. You are NOT a member and you don't even know Vick - HTA is a great course and Vick is a great teacher.

        High Traffic Academy is a great program and so is Traffic BlackBook. They are both great products from great people.

        High Traffic Academy costs $497 to get access too.
        Traffic BlackBook has a 1 dollar trial then it's $46 after 2 weeks (so you can check that out with little to no risk).

        Both have full 60 day money back guarantees so you're secure when it comes to deciding which course you want to pay for.

        They both reflect on strategies using paid advertising to get targeted traffic. I personally seen more results through High Traffic Academy both in revenue made, traffic generated and lessons learned.
        Good for you! I'm just here to give my opinion...Like I said this marketer looks suspicious to me as He has a dubious past and his case is still under

        Since you are promoting HTA (see thread http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...strizheus.html) on the forum as a brilliant affiliate or as Vick Strizheus himself (who knows), I don't think your opinion is very objective...
        Now even if High Traffic Academy is a great course and Vick a great salesman (teacher sorry!), I think his grand theft past is not something that leads me to trust someone and purchase a $497 course from him.
        Again that's my opinion and I think I'm IN POSITION to inform the members of this forum about FACTS (as you are in position to promote HTA)

        P.S: No one is perfect and we ALL have made mistakes in the past but some of them are difficult to get rid of our present...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7340668].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mr. Ken Russell
          Originally Posted by lamour11 View Post

          Good for you! I'm just here to give my opinion...Like I said this marketer looks suspicious to me as He has a dubious past and his case is still under

          Since you are promoting HTA (see thread http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...strizheus.html) on the forum as a brilliant affiliate or as Vick Strizheus himself (who knows), I don't think your opinion is very objective...

          Now even if High Traffic Academy is a great course and Vick a great salesman (teacher sorry!), I think his grand theft past is not something that leads me to trust someone and purchase a $497 course from him.

          Again that's my opinion and I think I'm IN POSITION to inform the members of this forum about FACTS (as you are in position to promote HTA)

          P.S: No one is perfect and we ALL have made mistakes in the past but some of them are difficult to get rid of our present...
          I agree with you. It's the mistakes we make that reflect on who we are today. My opinion on Vick is that he is an honest person that really want's to make a positive difference in this industry and internet marketing community (not to mention - High Traffic Academy is actually awesome and 1000% worth it).

          Based off the actual High Traffic Academy program, webinars I've been in and conversations I've had with Mr.Strizheus, I recommend you take a second look before you jump to any conclusions.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7340707].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author lamour11
            Originally Posted by Nio93 View Post

            I agree with you. It's the mistakes we make that reflect on who we are today. My opinion on Vick is that he is an honest person that really want's to make a positive difference in this industry and internet marketing community (not to mention - High Traffic Academy is actually awesome and 1000% worth it).

            Based off the actual High Traffic Academy program, webinars I've been in and conversations I've had with Mr.Strizheus, I recommend you take a second look before you jump to any conclusions.
            Already did: I didn't learn anything new from his free 'teasing videos' but it can be helpful for some newbies even if the results are somewhat fake...
            There's a video on youtube that shows him buying ADFLY traffic in order to get those extremely high numbers he posted about. I guess he had the video on his private server (that was public) and moved it once some guy started posting about it.
            Another warning signal about HTA: http://www.scambook.com/report/view/148029/Vick-Strizheus-High-Traffic-Academy-and-Global-Success-Club-Complaint-148029-for-$2,300.00

            P.S: It's funny how there's always one person (affiliate) defending the product on each thread about HTA, maybe the high paid commission is the explanation...Lol!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7342567].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mr. Ken Russell
              Originally Posted by lamour11 View Post

              Already did: I didn't learn anything new from his free 'teasing videos' but it can be helpful for some newbies even if the results are somewhat fake...
              There's a video on youtube that shows him buying ADFLY traffic in order to get those extremely high numbers he posted about. I guess he had the video on his private server (that was public) and moved it once some guy started posting about it.
              Another warning signal about HTA: http://www.scambook.com/report/view/148029/Vick-Strizheus-High-Traffic-Academy-and-Global-Success-Club-Complaint-148029-for-$2,300.00

              P.S: It's funny how there's always one person (affiliate) defending the product on each thread about HTA, maybe the high paid commission is the explanation...Lol!
              Yeah well what do you expect? I'm a member, I've been through the course and I bought into the partnership program which costs $4997.

              I only promote products that I personally find extraordinary - which in my eyes High Traffic Academy exceeds that level of quality and value.

              On the other hand, for every one person (me in this case) that defend the product and the product owner, there are dozens of others spouting negativity (destroying the credibility of the product), where I find that to be unjustified - especially if they haven't even seen the product or know the person).

              I've said it once and I'll say it again. Anyone can write anything on the internet - there's even an entire website that's dedicated to making the Warrior Forum look bad (a blog called "The Warrior Forum Sucks") - does that make the Warrior Forum a bad place? Absolutely not.

              PS: I wasn't talking about the free video series. You need to be an ACTUAL member and go through the program before you can make any justifiable claims.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7342677].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author lamour11
                Originally Posted by Nio93 View Post

                On the other hand, for every one person (me in this case) that defend the product and the product owner, there are dozens of others spouting negativity (destroying the credibility of the product)
                be

                Well there is a reson for that maybe...
                Anyway, people will judge for themselves and choose to spend their money or not on an average overpriced traffic course created by a dude in probation (for scam) that have an army of great affiliates defending his product an misleading people (especially newbies) like the videos he promotes with big property, nice cars, 30K of cash on a desk, fake results, etc...
                Talking about cliches: you have here a perfect example with Vick.
                Oh and I forgot Vick (sorry Mr strizheus) looks so nice and trustful that I will give him my credit card!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7342766].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mr. Ken Russell
                  Originally Posted by lamour11 View Post

                  be

                  Well there is a reson for that maybe...
                  Anyway, people will judge for themselves and choose to spend their money or not on an average overpriced traffic course created by a dude in probation (for scam) that have an army of great affiliates defending his product an misleading people (especially newbies) like the videos he promotes with big property, nice cars, 30K of cash on a desk, fake results, etc...
                  Talking about cliches: you have here a perfect example with Vick.
                  Oh and I forgot Vick (sorry Mr strizheus) looks so nice and trustful that I will give him my credit card!
                  Now we aren't even talking about the product - which has exactly been my point throughout our entire conversation. You aren't a member and all you've been bashing about is irrelevant information.

                  Let's talk about the product for a second (what you're actually paying for). Because let's face it - that's what we're here for.

                  The program is exceptional, the course works and the refund rates are less then 5% (one of the LOWEST refund rates on ClickBank) - that's for a $497 ticket priced item - where else have you seen statistics as incredible as that?

                  As for the free video series and the mansions, nice cars, cash, etc.. why should that be considered as misleading. Sure, it grabs your attention but why does that have to be a bad thing?

                  High Traffic Academy is about getting targeted traffic. That's it. Being able to send massive amounts of targeted traffic and turning that into profit using paid advertising methods and strategies like exactly what you see in the free video series. So is that misleading? Absolutely not. In fact, it's more direct then anything else.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7342887].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Sonron
                  Don't you have anything better to do than to knock this man. How many skeleton's do you have in your closet? This man paid for his mistake and the judge did not give him any jail time. He felt it was not necessary. Shame on you....
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7408572].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author 55sadhikar
              Originally Posted by lamour11 View Post

              Already did: I didn't learn anything new from his free 'teasing videos' but it can be helpful for some newbies even if the results are somewhat fake...
              There's a video on youtube that shows him buying ADFLY traffic in order to get those extremely high numbers he posted about. I guess he had the video on his private server (that was public) and moved it once some guy started posting about it.
              Another warning signal about HTA: http://www.scambook.com/report/view/148029/Vick-Strizheus-High-Traffic-Academy-and-Global-Success-Club-Complaint-148029-for-$2,300.00

              P.S: It's funny how there's always one person (affiliate) defending the product on each thread about HTA, maybe the high paid commission is the explanation...Lol!
              Hello, I think you've got the person all wrong. You are just assuming that the guy is all about "bad stuff" when you don't know him personally. We go through Vicks live insider webinars and we all know the kind of value that he provides for the Internet Marketers. You should be surprised that HIGH TRAFFIC ACADEMY people are going to dominate the empower network and this internet marketing industry. Vick is helping average joe like us to learn and succeed in online marketing. I am pretty sure people who are newbies and who haven't made money online in INTERNET MARKETING should definitely go for it; if you do, by the end of this year 2013 you'll have a SIX FIUGRE INCOME. We all know time is money, if you can get the information and apply it, you'll learn and earn quicker as opposed to going the non-paid route. All the information you need to be successful is out there in the open in the internet but finding and filtering that information will take you years, so if you want to be successful in this industry, you've got to pay and learn from people who are already making tons of money. Wish you all the success in your IM journey, Peace!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7608572].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author may151084
                Originally Posted by 55sadhikar View Post

                Hello, I think you've got the person all wrong. You are just assuming that the guy is all about "bad stuff" when you don't know him personally. We go through Vicks live insider webinars and we all know the kind of value that he provides for the Internet Marketers. You should be surprised that HIGH TRAFFIC ACADEMY people are going to dominate the empower network and this internet marketing industry. Vick is helping average joe like us to learn and succeed in online marketing. I am pretty sure people who are newbies and who haven't made money online in INTERNET MARKETING should definitely go for it; if you do, by the end of this year 2013 you'll have a SIX FIUGRE INCOME. We all know time is money, if you can get the information and apply it, you'll learn and earn quicker as opposed to going the non-paid route. All the information you need to be successful is out there in the open in the internet but finding and filtering that information will take you years, so if you want to be successful in this industry, you've got to pay and learn from people who are already making tons of money. Wish you all the success in your IM journey, Peace!
                Six figure income from the original $500 course that he teaches? Haha not a chance. As someone above said, it's very basic and the only success stories I've read about are from the elite members who had to pay $5k a pop.

                Most people in this game are keen to make money and will/have no doubt thrown some money at it, but paying $5,500 for a course is impossible for 90% of people.

                If I had that money burning a hole in my pocket, I'd have no problem buying quality traffic to my website without the need for HTA.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7696348].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author 1UpMillionaire
            Originally Posted by RussellK View Post

            I agree with you. It's the mistakes we make that reflect on who we are today. My opinion on Vick is that he is an honest person that really want's to make a positive difference in this industry and internet marketing community (not to mention - High Traffic Academy is actually awesome and 1000% worth it).
            RussellK, I know you're an affiliate for HTA so you have no credibility given you're motivation is likely financial. And don't try and convince anyone otherwise as they won't believe you. You're on multiple threads hocking this for unlimited commissions. And PUHLEASE you don't strike me as Mother Theresa so don't say you're jst spreading the word on this great course.

            But what strikes me is your response. You say he is "honest person". He was convicted of fraud. Are you an idiot? If you are I can forgive the mistake.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7591282].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author baza1955
        Originally Posted by RussellK View Post

        Just with any other course there are people that see no results and there are others that take action and see phenomenal results (me being one of them). You are in no position to criticize High Traffic Academy or Vick Strizheus for the reasons you've obviously stated. You are NOT a member and you don't even know Vick - HTA is a great course and Vick is a great teacher.

        High Traffic Academy is a great program and so is Traffic BlackBook. They are both great products from great people.

        High Traffic Academy costs $497 to get access too.
        Traffic BlackBook has a 1 dollar trial then it's $46 after 2 weeks (so you can check that out with little to no risk).

        Both have full 60 day money back guarantees so you're secure when it comes to deciding which course you want to pay for.

        They both reflect on strategies using paid advertising to get targeted traffic. I personally seen more results through High Traffic Academy both in revenue made, traffic generated and lessons learned.
        HTA appears to be closed to any new signups,..so I guess the comparison is a moot point unless it plans to re-open...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7698034].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MsMogulNike
      Originally Posted by lamour11 View Post

      Definitely Traffic Blackbook: at least the author Chad Hamsey is not a scammer...
      I can't tell you if HTA is really bad or not as I've never tried it, although I know some people who are unhappy with this course.
      Concerning the author's reputation, make sure to read this about Vick: Global Success Club / Vick Strizheus Complaints, Reviews - Incomplete Products
      I can't find the video reporting this case but he's still on probation though...

      You can PM me for paid traffic ressources: I can help you.
      Hope this will help
      I need traffic sources also but I can't pm yet : (
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7838351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lamour11
    Ok Nio93 (or Vick) you're a good salesman and you like playing with words to convince people to get into this crap... Concerning the refund: no surprise it's so low as you can't even get a refund (no answer from the customer support!)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7342953].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mr. Ken Russell
      What.. you just said you never bought into the program.. now you're saying you can't get a refund? How do you ask for a refund if you haven't even made a payment to get into the course? Obviously you haven't and now you're just spouting out lies for god knows what reasons. High Traffic Academy has great customer support.

      The refund policy - as always with ClickBank is no questions asked, 100% money back guaranteed. And the customer support is phenomenal. Just send them and email, you'll usually get a response within 30 minutes.

      If not, just go through ClickBank.. you can't surely say that ClickBank doesn't respond - they have an entire department of people just for customer support.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7343048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Xtronikz
    Banned
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7345265].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ysckyler
    Both have valid point,

    Anyone else who is not promoting High Traffic Academy to chime it? Nowadays i am very suspicious of WSO product owners, no offense to you Russell.

    Like to have a actual student of HTA to give what to expect in the course, how it laid out etc?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7410478].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author agmccall
      I would reccomend Traffic Dashboard by Kim Roach.
      Les
      s expensive and gives you many ways to get Free Traffic

      It costs around $30.00 but you can get the "Lite" version for around $15.00

      Here is the website FREE Weekly Online Marketing Lessons... straight to your inbox or iphone.trafficdashboard

      al
      Signature

      "The problem with the rat race is that even if you win you're still a rat." ~Lilly Tomlin~

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7410559].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author milla04
    @lamour11, you make me laugh, yeah, make your point.

    I am sure you guys and girls have seen my review on HTA. Just to summarize the course is VERY basic and over hyped. I dont CARE who defends this course, sorry It is basic, not worth paying $500+. On top of that, the course doesnt have any REAL structure, for a newbie, this is a refund knightmare. I think the price really kills this course. The thing that REALLY pi*S me off about this course, the google method he uses is out dated and dont work. I know many people would say "you have other methods to use." My reply to you would be **** you, I paid for a course to get all methods updated with my hard working cash, because you are seen as the expert in this filed. The only positive thing I can say about this course, you actually watch over his shoulder at what he is doing, with that being said, he talks WAY to much rather than doing the work.

    UPDATE: One very important thing I forgot to mention about HTA, I always like to be told the pros and cons of methods i.ezine method, but when you have someone in this course training video hammering this is fantastic its easy, but no cons, a bell should be ringing in your ears. If it were easy everyone would be rich, using it, however the method is simple, and the pros and cons are this, etc.

    I have bought Traffic Blackbook and the upsell method, it is well worth it. I personally FEEL, this is outlaid in a professional way AND he updates the information, I have just logged in to check and he updated the videos in september. The only small snag i have about this course, I would perfer ALL his videos to be looking over his shoulder, but that is just me.

    UPDATE: You get pros and cons of each method, so you can make a logical and tactical judgment of what method you plan to use.

    That is a huge difference in my opinion.

    We are all adults, we all know everyones results are different, right?

    If you look in the WF and search "High Traffic Academy" I am sure you will see lots of people bashing this product. Are all these people wrong? Who knows

    Same search for "Traffic Blackbook", see what happens.

    I hope this helps you out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7413729].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ysckyler
      Originally Posted by milla04 View Post

      @lamour11, you make me laugh, yeah, make your point.

      I am sure you guys and girls have seen my review on HTA. Just to summarize the course is VERY basic and over hyped. I dont CARE who defends this course, sorry It is basic, not worth paying $500+. On top of that, the course doesnt have any REAL structure, for a newbie, this is a refund knightmare. I think the price really kills this course. The thing that REALLY pi*S me off about this course, the google method he uses is out dated and dont work. I know many people would say "you have other methods to use." My reply to you would be **** you, I paid for a course to get all methods updated with my hard working cash, because you are seen as the expert in this filed. The only positive thing I can say about this course, you actually watch over his shoulder at what he is doing, with that being said, he talks WAY to much rather than doing the work.

      UPDATE: One very important thing I forgot to mention about HTA, I always like to be told the pros and cons of methods i.ezine method, but when you have someone in this course training video hammering this is fantastic its easy, but no cons, a bell should be ringing in your ears. If it were easy everyone would be rich, using it, however the method is simple, and the pros and cons are this, etc.

      I have bought Traffic Blackbook and the upsell method, it is well worth it. I personally FEEL, this is outlaid in a professional way AND he updates the information, I have just logged in to check and he updated the videos in september. The only small snag i have about this course, I would perfer ALL his videos to be looking over his shoulder, but that is just me.

      UPDATE: You get pros and cons of each method, so you can make a logical and tactical judgment of what method you plan to use.

      That is a huge difference in my opinion.

      We are all adults, we all know everyones results are different, right?

      If you look in the WF and search "High Traffic Academy" I am sure you will see lots of people bashing this product. Are all these people wrong? Who knows

      Same search for "Traffic Blackbook", see what happens.

      I hope this helps you out.
      Thanks. I will be heading out to Traffic Blackbook to check it out. Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7414233].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author silversurefrnz
        trafficblackbook must be the way then:-)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7439849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ComicWarrior
    When someone says that with his course you can earn $5,000 or more a month and asks you $400 to join, you should reply like this:
    Ok, man. First you teach me how to earn $5,000 monthly and after I gain them, I'll give you $400
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7521371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skyzero
    Originally Posted by milla04 View Post

    UPDATE: One very important thing I forgot to mention about HTA, I always like to be told the pros and cons of methods i.ezine method, but when you have someone in this course training video hammering this is fantastic its easy, but no cons, a bell should be ringing in your ears. If it were easy everyone would be rich, using it, however the method is simple, and the pros and cons are this, etc.
    I own HTA and do not promote it so I can give an objective opinion.

    If you already know many Paid traffic methods and you're already past the "motivation barrier" then it is probably not for you.

    If you don't/aren't you will find it a very good in depth on-screen overview if you have the cash.

    In terms of content, he gives a lot of great content and examples and if you listen close enough, he actually tells you which things work best for him. Those that follow this particular advice seem to get the best results. Also, through support requests and the HTA webinars (not his BIM thing) are very helpful in getting support to figure out what you might be doing wrong. Support actually has looked at a campaign and given me advice.

    So the reason I quoted the above comment though is actually two fold.

    1) His presentation of the ezine method "without cons" seems to actually be his way of telling you, "this is the best method in all of the methods I am giving you, and it's work, but you should do it". On his webinars he seconds it but I guess It might be a little rude to give too much more here.

    2) The "fluff" and the "pros all the time" in his videos, as you may have noticed are in EVERY video. You may be annoyed at this at first, however when you create an information product yourself where you are not there with someone to create accountability with the viewer, the biggest problem you have with them getting results is them not going out and trying things. Your biggest tool to combat this is by running language patterns such as "problem -> benefit -> solution" which he does in almost every video. Some people call this "starting with the why". This also lowers refund rates so it's a win-win.

    So, I think his "fluff" may be fluff for people who are already taking action regularly (I use enounce myspeed to speed videos to 3x for this reason), but you have to understand that most people are not that motivated and need this just to get past step #1.

    I cant argue you about the price for you, but I can argue you about the price for me.

    That $500 was well worth it for what I received in return.

    But $500 is probably worth more to most people than to me.

    As for Traffic Blackbook, I do not own and have not seen it so unfortunately cannot give an answer there.
    Signature

    Outside the box? What box, I'm not shipping anything...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7595377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winagain
    I got the Traffic Black book some time ago, and it was really good. I learned a lot from it, altouhg I didn't use all the techniques in the book.
    I do recommend it fully
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7608644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AymanGham
    Guys, HTA is a solid product. Why I am saying that? Simply because I applied 1 strategies that generate me 20-50 Leads daily. Why Vick is the real deal? Well simply because he made $500,000 inside Empower Network without bashing his list AKA me.

    The stuff he teach bring result. However, the income and your result is YOURS.

    I didn't went over the Traffic Blackbook training I am planning on buying. Simply, because I love learning from other people. 1 simple tips can increase my income.

    So in summary yes there is some module that is outdated. But, some of them are simply strong strategy.

    PS. I NEVER PROMOTED HTA. I PROMOTE ONLY 1 THING TO MY LIST.

    Good luck, wish you all success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7782349].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author eyevad
      Originally Posted by AymanGham View Post

      Guys, HTA is a solid product. Why I am saying that? Simply because I applied 1 strategies that generate me 20-50 Leads daily. Why Vick is the real deal? Well simply because he made $500,000 inside Empower Network without bashing his list AKA me.

      The stuff he teach bring result. However, the income and your result is YOURS.

      I didn't went over the Traffic Blackbook training I am planning on buying. Simply, because I love learning from other people. 1 simple tips can increase my income.

      So in summary yes there is some module that is outdated. But, some of them are simply strong strategy.

      PS. I NEVER PROMOTED HTA. I PROMOTE ONLY 1 THING TO MY LIST.

      Good luck, wish you all success.
      I bought HTA and TBB
      Outcome = I returned HTA and kept TBB,
      It is easily better value for money at $47 than $499 for HTA

      Buy TBB and find out - REALLY
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7804892].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author goodvibrations
        Originally Posted by eyevad View Post

        I bought HTA and TFF
        Outcome = I returned HTA and kept TFF,
        It is easily better value for money at $47 than $499 for HTA

        Buy TFF and find out - REALLY
        What is TFF? i am following this thread because I want to make an informed decision.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7831716].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author eyevad
          Originally Posted by goodvibrations View Post

          What is TFF? i am following this thread because I want to make an informed decision.
          Sorry, i meant TBB (Traffic Black Book)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7935243].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jon poland
    FYI -- Chad Hamzeh sent an email a few days ago letting his subscribers know that he will be releasing the "sequel" to Traffic Blackbook in the very near future. If you have any desire to get into paid traffic, I highly recommend anything that Chad releases on this subject.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7838792].message }}
  • HTA level2 is not completed and doesnt look like it will be. Its been over a year he hasnt completed it and Vick has now moved on to BIM (Big Idea Mastermind) which promotes Empower Network.
    Signature
    “The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them”― Jim Rohn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8244560].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trujillo22
    I would like to give my opinion on HTA.. Personally, I am Not a member of HTA, I am New to Internet Marketing, but I do Believe that there is more to Vick than meets the eye.. We humans are so quick to judge, we see ONE negative post/comment about something or someone we Believe in and its all down hill from there. I have been watching Vicks Videos, I Attended a few Webinars and also recorded them, I have taken ALOT of Notes, Done ALOT of research trying to either confirm or disprove Vick's Methods and Theories. I am well aware of his past mistakes, and most people have been going about it the wrong way.. Don't You think that the fact that Vick is still on probation until 2014 and is being constantly Monitored both personally and FINANCIALLY makes him all the more Credible?? Why?? Well for starters,I dont think HE Would DARE try to pull of another scam/Con While still beeing on probation and beeing watched non stop by authorities. The Truth is, I have Never investes a single Dime on traffic beeing a newbie and all, but I've been doing Research for almost a year now and let me say that although HTA is pretty basic according to the majority of people, It Does help Newbies Like Me get started and actually get a Inside View of how Internet Marketing works more or less.. The reason I haven't started out yet is simply because I like to feed my mind with usefull info, opinions, peoples experiences and also kind of Enjoy it.. For those who are not memebers of HTA (like me), You should not be so quick to judge based on others opinions and experiences. I have found that a pretty large amount of people who have either Joined HTA or watched the free video series have actually Applied some of Vick's strategies and Have made money while doing it.. The free video series is more of an Introduction to IM, and yes they are somewhat boring and at times unhelpful because of him constantly repeating himself, but again, He Does offer Knowledge my friends, maybe not revolutionary Info, but still pretty good stuff. Obviously there has to be more advanced and underground methods out there wich we can apply to our bussineses, Vick only just scratches the surface. Just by wathincg his video series, watching his webinars over and over, talking with actual HTA members, researching online for almost a year now has opened my eyes to new posibilities. I've learned quite a few things from that man (things most marketers probably already know but dont actually Apply on their bussineses) I now know that is important to capture leads, not neccesary, but recomended, How to remarket to those leads who have not yet purchased, How to set up a landing page (Vick also provided me with a site called EasyLandingPagePro wich saves me the trouble of creating one from scratch), how to set up Campaigns with PPV, PPC and Media Buys, How to TARGET visitors with PPV by bidding on actual URL's not keywords, I've learned about some OFFLINE traffick methods I can Implement once I have a Campaign that is converting well, how to search and find Good Solo ADs, How to set up an autoresponder, How to set up a Tracking system,the fact that I need a Domain/Hosting, I've learned retargetting, how to do the math when it comes to conversions (visitors/clicks into LEads, Leads into Sales) How to Find and Research a Product and even where to find products that Haven't even Launched yet ( wich is actually pretty cool, people say that Competition is good beacause you know there is a market for that product, but what if you manage to get your hands on the product before it Launches? You would be able to promote the product without having to worry about the market being saturated with the product, a huge advantage over other marketers probably resulting in better conversions Provided that the Product is actually good and Legit).. There are still alot of things I have yet to learn, but I believe that with Patience, a lot of research, a positive attitud and a good mentor it Is posible to make money with paid advertising. I have not startet yet, and dont plan on doing so for atleast a few more weeks or even months.. My Advice, RESEARCH! Try and find good traffic and better conversion methods, test them out (or find people who have and take their advice) Dont try and COPY other peoples methods or Publicaly known ones, rather try and custumize your own Methods of getting good quality traffic and better Conversions. Be Positive, dont be quick to judge, just because some people are frustrated with the fact that they are Not succesfull and whine about it, hating on other people who actually Are succesfull Does not Mean YOU wont be succesfull either. Every one has a different outcome, a different opinion, different experiences and different works ethic.. People still expect a "Magic Formula" or "easy free way of making money" when in reality THERE IS NO SUCH THING!. The best way to make money, is to INVEST MONEY, and im sure most of you will agree with that. That beeing said, HTA is not all Bad, I personally will not pay 500$ for Information I can get for free online provided I actually Work For it and Do My RESEARCH Don't Limit your bussines with traffic Sources other people recommend and Provide, rather try and Find sources or methods on your own that work for YOU!
    Any Comments are welcome
    PS: English is my second language, forgive my grammar..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8284149].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trujillo22
      BTW... Vick's attention has shifted to BigIdeaMastermind, wich explains why HTA is so incomplete and Deserted.. Vick Joined Empower Network and has made thousands ever since along with a bunch of other people. Like Vick Says, dont do what succesfull affiliates tell you to do, DO what They DO. I am thinking of joining Empower Network, have not decided yet, their lowes Plan costs 25$ and its a blogging platform. Not sure where it will take me, Still doing research on it, but when the time is right, I will join and Try for myself
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8284167].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mpluto
    Guys, question for you...

    I want to get TBB and I know it is paid traffic. How much realistically do you need to spend to jump start a new website with let's say 1% conversion rate for $97.00 product?

    I mean, do you need hundreds or thousands to invest?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8604601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author huester
    I would say around $500 start but after purchasing it. I only have $100 for testing. Traffic is the lifeblood of any business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8800185].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kenorias
    hello guys, i am 1 week old into internet marketing and all of this is new to me,, i watched some of Vick`s Demo video on actual posting of ads on PPC, since i am new i thought it is easy as that,,, so i tried it and spent around 150€ on paid campaign ads i not benefited from it.. thank you for your posts cause now i realized that you have to take your time before jumping into it right away,,, i agree with one warrior about RESEARCH...

    I dont have active income now thats why IM catches my attention so fast because of those promising video ads of HTA, not to mention the affiliate seeling HTA...

    My question is how much money i need to set up and IM business seriously and how long it would take normally to recuperate my investment? I find internet marketing so ineteresting and promising if you do it right... i am minimum 14 hours a day now researching online... hope you guys can really help me with real heart to help people and not after what you can benefit from a newbie like me...

    your replies will be highly appreciated... GOD BLESS...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8933169].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lyonese
      Kenorias, you can gather free info off the net but it is often not detailed enough and you have to sift through a lot of info that can waste a lot of time. Buying a course or ebook is worthwhile so the info is easier to digest. HOWEVER even if you learn all this stuff there is one important reality with internet marketing to get. You either need ALOT of time to generate traffic organically (SEO, blogging etc) or money to buy traffic. The courses mentioned in the thread is talking about paid traffic. The reality is you need some cash to get these things happening unless you are relentless and create some website that generates income from paid ads, paid subscriptions etc. If you want the quicker way which is buying traffic, find work, save some money and plug away. Quality solo ads are like $300-$500 and to access some networks it's $500-$1000 (which is like a deposit that you can use on traffic anyway). But remember you have to have a solid offer. You need to know how to choose a click bank product. Don't go in blind or you could lose money.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9005855].message }}
  • You can view a lot of the High Traffic Academy on Youtube.com for FREE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9014623].message }}

Trending Topics