Auto Traffic Conspiracy Anyone?

17 replies
I got an email promoting a clicksure product (supposedly), called Auto Traffic Conspiracy. I am curious about the product from a user-experience standpoint. If you've purchased this 'software', I would love to hear your feedback here.

Thanks,
coluden
#auto #conspiracy #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author Mediainsider
    Wow Great acting. NOT I am only new to all of this stuff, but if that's not two actors then I'll go "one on one" with Jack Bauer. (24)
    My advice to you all is, stick with what you have and commit to it. I have fallen for the trick of continuously buy stuff, never being satisfied with what i have and in some cases not even following through, and as I said i am new to this.
    Cheers
    Mark
    PS
    New car big house boat .. how clique d
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7564288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bragwyr
    Originally Posted by coluden View Post

    I got an email promoting a clicksure product (supposedly), called Auto Traffic Conspiracy. I am curious about the product from a user-experience standpoint. If you've purchased this 'software', I would love to hear your feedback here.

    Thanks,
    coluden
    Hi Coluden, I just tried to purchase this stuff because the guy sounded really genuine. HA HA! As soon as I had paid the $49 I got so many upsells offers I nearly went mad and having refused them all I could not get the software! All I got was another damned video with more upsells but this time it was unbelieveable because every 2 seconds it kept buffering and it went on for over an hour and I still didn't get the software. Then I noted from one of the emails he sent me that this was allied to "success with Anthony" which I found to be another load of BS. They all seem to follow the same pattern . Get you to buy and then just keep on pushing more stuff before you even have the chance to see what you have bought. I have insisted on a refund. It's up to you but I would forget it. Let me know if you have any success eh? Bragwyr
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7565746].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shemp Hain
      Originally Posted by bragwyr View Post

      Hi Coluden, I just tried to purchase this stuff because the guy sounded really genuine. HA HA! As soon as I had paid the $49 I got so many upsells offers I nearly went mad and having refused them all I could not get the software! All I got was another damned video with more upsells but this time it was unbelieveable because every 2 seconds it kept buffering and it went on for over an hour and I still didn't get the software. Then I noted from one of the emails he sent me that this was allied to "success with Anthony" which I found to be another load of BS. They all seem to follow the same pattern . Get you to buy and then just keep on pushing more stuff before you even have the chance to see what you have bought. I have insisted on a refund. It's up to you but I would forget it. Let me know if you have any success eh? Bragwyr
      Just wondering... who "sounded genuine"? Please tell me you aren't that naive.
      Signature
      Access Cash - Why 99% of IM Products Suck!
      Ipod Docking Station Reviews - One of my Current Projects
      Learn Guitar Riffs - My First Affiliate Site
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7566495].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bragwyr
    To Media Insider.
    You have it right friend, This guy really got me going and I paId THE $49. Why do these people tell such LIES? Once I had paid all I got was a shedload of upsell videos which would not let me get to the software download. Then finally this guy comes on with a video that should have lasted a few minutes and then went on a few seconds at a time for over an HOUR. It nearly drove me NUTS . and even then I couldn't get the software so I have claimed a refund. I found out it was nothing more than a rehash of "success with anthony.... another BS product. I just wish I could find a GENUINE HONEST VENDOR WITH A PRODUCT THAT DOES EXACTLY WHAT THEY CLAIM WITHOUT ALL THE B.S UPSELLS. This guy Allan actually said there would be no domain name and hosting sales and yet later on the process it became exactly the same as all the rest.
    "We will build you FIVE FREE websites...... yeah and then you have to pay domains and hosting and still the stuff doesn't work!. Bragwyr
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7565769].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shemp Hain
      Originally Posted by bragwyr View Post

      To Media Insider.
      You have it right friend, This guy really got me going and I paId THE $49. Why do these people tell such LIES? Once I had paid all I got was a shedload of upsell videos which would not let me get to the software download. Then finally this guy comes on with a video that should have lasted a few minutes and then went on a few seconds at a time for over an HOUR. It nearly drove me NUTS . and even then I couldn't get the software so I have claimed a refund. I found out it was nothing more than a rehash of "success with anthony.... another BS product. I just wish I could find a GENUINE HONEST VENDOR WITH A PRODUCT THAT DOES EXACTLY WHAT THEY CLAIM WITHOUT ALL THE B.S UPSELLS. This guy Allan actually said there would be no domain name and hosting sales and yet later on the process it became exactly the same as all the rest.
      "We will build you FIVE FREE websites...... yeah and then you have to pay domains and hosting and still the stuff doesn't work!. Bragwyr
      Did you watch the video? 1) You can tell those horrible actors are reading a script 2) the kid in the video quit his job because he had 3,080 in sales but when the stupid cell phone update pops up he hasn't earned a penny until that day 3) no old men drive Vipers

      Hmmmmm.... Stop believing hyped up sales pages and then mark whoever sent you the link as SPAM.
      Signature
      Access Cash - Why 99% of IM Products Suck!
      Ipod Docking Station Reviews - One of my Current Projects
      Learn Guitar Riffs - My First Affiliate Site
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7566480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dariuszden
    How where you able to buy it? It's not even released yet. Unless there is pre-launch I don't know about.
    Signature

    If any serious affiliates are looking for a new income stream PM me.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7566602].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markvsc
    Unfortunately, there are people who will buy this kind of crap. I got an email from someone I thought was a respectable dude but now I will unsubscribe from his list. I am focused on what I know works for me but I Like to keep up with what's out there.

    As soon as the vid started,my BS alarm went off....jumped over here to see if anyone was talking about it. I wasn't gonna buy it anyway but, with the blind sales copy/vid, wanted to see what it really was. Still not sure but, at this point, I really don't care.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7567484].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author daja72
      I too got an email from someone I thought was a reputable IMEr, now I will unsubscribe from his list. this is what you have to do to get rid of those email lists you are on of people who help promote CRAP....I've ssen so many of these type of videos that my BS alarm went off immediately. i just waited to see the name of the product and came over here right away to warn everyone also. This is the type of junk that is hurting IM...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7569817].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Biashara
        I wouldn't advise you to take any rush actions. Unsubscribing from these email lists isn't a wise thing to do b'cause you want to monitor your competition if you are an aspiring affiliate marketer. Dont let emotions cloud your judgement, these clicksure products are being promoted by many of the top guns in internet marketing and you better keep an eye on what they are doing if you want to get a piece of the pie.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7574007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
    Ok, since no one else has bothered to comment on what the course ACTUALLY is, instead of bashing the sales video, allow me to tell you.

    Auto Traffic Conspiracy is a course about driving traffic via CPV. It consists of four different modules, a CPV software and 8 weeks of training webinars. There are also some pretty cool bonus products as well.

    The training videos are -
    CPV 101 - 13 videos in total plus bonus video
    Creating Accounts - 9 videos in total, covers creating accounts, tracking and so on
    Auto Traffic Conspiracy - 20 videos in total

    There is also a 23 page ebook if you prefer to learn via ebook instead of video.

    This is a snippet taken from my full review where I do recommend this product to anyone looking to purchase a traffic generation course.

    Decent training and value for money plus 8 weeks worth of live training. What's not to like?

    Also I really dont see the need for people who haven't purchased the course to offer their opinion on whether they think the sales video is 'scammy' or not. This sections is for REVIEWS how can you give a review if you haven't purchased the course?

    Josh Monroe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7570397].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author marceauct
      Originally Posted by Josh Monroe View Post

      Ok, since no one else has bothered to comment on what the course ACTUALLY is, instead of bashing the sales video, allow me to tell you.

      Auto Traffic Conspiracy is a course about driving traffic via CPV. It consists of four different modules, a CPV software and 8 weeks of training webinars. There are also some pretty cool bonus products as well.

      The training videos are -
      CPV 101 - 13 videos in total plus bonus video
      Creating Accounts - 9 videos in total, covers creating accounts, tracking and so on
      Auto Traffic Conspiracy - 20 videos in total

      There is also a 23 page ebook if you prefer to learn via ebook instead of video.

      This is a snippet taken from my full review where I do recommend this product to anyone looking to purchase a traffic generation course.

      Decent training and value for money plus 8 weeks worth of live training. What's not to like?

      Also I really dont see the need for people who haven't purchased the course to offer their opinion on whether they think the sales video is 'scammy' or not. This sections is for REVIEWS how can you give a review if you haven't purchased the course?

      Josh Monroe.
      C'mon man dont look at the dashboard and list what the dashboard says is inside, tell people what you got out of the videos and come up with some earnings reports . Give a real review, never ending useless reviews are not what this section is about.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7571426].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
        Originally Posted by marceauct View Post

        C'mon man dont look at the dashboard and list what the dashboard says is inside, tell people what you got out of the videos and come up with some earnings reports . Give a real review, never ending useless reviews are not what this section is about.
        Sorry my review doesn't live up to your standards, here's a thought - why not buy it yourself then come back and post your own review?

        Also notice how I posted "here is a snippet".

        People complained about a blind sales video so I told them what was inside the members area.

        Earnings report already? I posted the review a few hours ago. Plus if your basing your purchase decision on whether or not someone else has made money, your doing it wrong.

        Awaiting your review
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7571546].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author marceauct
          Originally Posted by Josh Monroe View Post

          Sorry my review doesn't live up to your standards, here's a thought - why not buy it yourself then come back and post your own review?

          Also notice how I posted "here is a snippet".

          People complained about a blind sales video so I told them what was inside the members area.

          Earnings report already? I posted the review a few hours ago. Plus if your basing your purchase decision on whether or not someone else has made money, your doing it wrong.

          Awaiting your review
          If you dont use the product your not posting a review just posting that you scanned the dashboard. Thats not a review. We all come to this section for the comedy postings. LOL.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7572314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author veeco
    Come on John, don't be such naive.... i believe you and i agree that marketer should provide honest product... autotrafficconspiracy.com is overhype... how can you trust someone to teach you to make money with bad intention from the very begining ?? i can triple my income from my lovely firebug !
    it's an actor, with many takes (different angles ?? oh yeah..)...

    For those who's on the fence to buy this product.... please make your judgement carefully...
    Signature

    i work on web consultant and creative agency in indonesia..

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7570590].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr Sospetto
    Originally Posted by coluden View Post

    I got an email promoting a clicksure product (supposedly), called Auto Traffic Conspiracy. I am curious about the product from a user-experience standpoint. If you've purchased this 'software', I would love to hear your feedback here.

    Thanks,
    coluden
    Most of these software do a lot of legitimate things like they enable a newbie to get hosting and domain in shortest possible time etc but needless to say if one looks at what these systems do for you you can actually see what you can do yourself without buying the product guess that sound dumb but over and above helping newbies out to get hosting promote products I believe these people should not be allowed to say things like "make a $1000 a day and that kind of crap and then still get away with it die to disclaimer at the bottom of the page. I believe if the standards for protecting the buyer were higher people might not necessarily get a product that "generated money overnight" etc but at least every newbie might know what they are really getting and what to prepare for. If I don't make sense sorry I never claimed higher intelligence.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7571195].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dariuszden
    You know what funny guys? It's a comedy posting on both side, because on one sides you have guys that review it. On the other you have guys bashing every release without even testing it out.

    I mean the product has been out for less than a day, what kind of reviews do you expect. In-depth analysis of every single video and aspect of it. the program is huge, it will take literately days to watch the videos alone.

    I personally purchased the product, like I do with many launches of this magnitude. IMO it's solid product with tons of great info. I reviewed it myself, but will spare you the details to not add to so called "comedy" for you guys.

    Also you point out the video is cheesy, and unbelievable but that's marketing for you. People seem to forget that a marketer sole purpose is to sell stuff. You guys think other marketing is better? Do people really need new iPad or iPhones every year? All the other gadgets we must have, yet lived without for so many years?
    Signature

    If any serious affiliates are looking for a new income stream PM me.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7573445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rj_smith747
    Hey Everyone: I don't think my avatar is showing up yet; gotta figure that out. Since George Brown released his Predator my Inbox has been FLOODED with new offers from people I've never heard of, so been unsubscribing from a lot of new lists. The video for this new launch hit my Inbox yesterday. I took time to watch it. It looked interesting, but as a Newbie watching many of these Sales Video's, I'm always suspicious now that all we are seeing are Actors pushing stuff. Like every other sales video, there was very careful scripting and so many camera angles, it's ridiculous. How can anyone believe this stuff is real. Just my opinion.

    I'm also trying hard NOT to purchase anything new until I get what I already have 'working' and making me money. Probably have at least a dozen programs on my hd. I'm very guilty of buying program after program, but NOT following through and seeing IF the training actually works. For example, I recently purchased Local Sniper, but a few days later decided on a refund (which I'm still waiting for) when I realized just how 'deceiving' the sales video was; at least in my opinion. If anyone here actually purchases this ATC and makes any money, I look forward to your honest review here. I'm currently working through a course with Liane, who I really like and trust. Anyway, will keep my card in my wallet on this new launch for now. Cheerz everyone :-)
    Signature

    Highly Recommended. One Of The Best Online Programs... Yes a Program That Actually 'Works'! How To Blog dot com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7594594].message }}

Trending Topics