Page One Evolution - Does anyone know anything about this new product?

9 replies
Has anyone bought and tried this new "Page One Evolution" product?

If so, how is it? What results did you have with it? And especially, got any real financial profit from it? Even though it's so cheap, is it worth to spend time trying it?

Thanks.


#evolution #page #page one evolution #product
  • Profile picture of the author martfay
    I bought it, same as the other stuff...find a niche, build website, build links etc etc...it's just a step by step method of how he builds his sites and how he backlinks them....but there are OTO which I did not buy, plugins which is suppose to automate the process and a peak at his own website ...they all sound interesting but I did not bother buying them...

    This will be the last course for me. I think they are all the same, just different approach. The important thing really is to take ACTION....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7696448].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pf343537
      Hey Martfay,

      Thank you very much for your reply.

      Well, if the thing is just that, then it's really not worth it, except maybe for complete newbies. I have more than one course/tutorial teaching the exact same things.

      Now here is what I have been experiencing after applying what those courses teach: the site is always indexed very quickly -- in a matter of days --, then you start building backlinks and you see your rank getting better and better, but then, when you reach anywhere around the second page (between positions 12 or 13 and 18, 19 in the SERPs), Google slams you for no apparent reason and you simply disappear from the first 200 positions or at best you fall to below 50 or even below 100.

      So in the end you're always left with an unshakable feeling that there still is "something" they didn't tell you in their tutorials .... (those evil *******s! :<))

      Well, what the heck? I guess what's left is to just keep researching and trying until one day, who knows, I finally hit it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7696661].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Imaveryluckyman
        Hey pf343537, I think that's what separates this course from others. He recommends adding things slowly in time (over 5 months) so that Google doesn't think it's fake. Most people think if a little is good the a lot must be better and they build too fast. I've always taken the slow route. Non of my sites were slapped through any of Google's updates. I think my snails pace was the reason. I wish you well in your success and hope you find it soon. and I think Martfay is right about the important thing being taking action.


        Originally Posted by pf343537 View Post

        Hey Martfay,

        Thank you very much for your reply.

        Well, if the thing is just that, then it's really not worth it, except maybe for complete newbies. I have more than one course/tutorial teaching the exact same things.

        Now here is what I have been experiencing after applying what those courses teach: the site is always indexed very quickly -- in a matter of days --, then you start building backlinks and you see your rank getting better and better, but then, when you reach anywhere around the second page (between positions 12 or 13 and 18, 19 in the SERPs), Google slams you for no apparent reason and you simply disappear from the first 200 positions or at best you fall to below 50 or even below 100.

        So in the end you're always left with an unshakable feeling that there still is "something" they didn't tell you in their tutorials .... (those evil *******s! :<))

        Well, what the heck? I guess what's left is to just keep researching and trying until one day, who knows, I finally hit it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7696760].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Searcher
          Originally Posted by Imaveryluckyman View Post

          Hey pf343537, I think that's what separates this course from others. He recommends adding things slowly in time (over 5 months) so that Google doesn't think it's fake. Most people think if a little is good the a lot must be better and they build too fast. I've always taken the slow route. Non of my sites were slapped through any of Google's updates. I think my snails pace was the reason. I wish you well in your success and hope you find it soon. and I think Martfay is right about the important thing being taking action.
          I formulated next approximation for Google algorithm :

          1. From where 5 months - may be 4 or 7 months ?

          Perhaps the 5 months is an empiric result of many marketers.

          2. There are sites in Google top 10 with 22 "things" after 5 months and with 2222 "things".
          So, "slow" and "fast" are different for them , "slow" and "fast" are emotions while Google algorithm operates with metrics.

          Perhaps a speed of "adding things" is main metric.

          3. But it is impossible to add things for an infinity ==> perhaps Google counts "adding things" speed only first 5 months.
          If a speed becomes zero sharply after some time within first 5 months - Google penalizes a site.

          4. Perhaps there is a starting point of a number of "things" on a site , for example 7.

          Only when a site has reached the starting point , Google includes a site in a race for Google top 10.
          Then Google measures an average speed of "adding things" during first 5 months and if a speed becomes zero sharply - penalizes a site.

          After first 5 months hard work "you can do nothing" : your site has earned a credibility of Google algorithm.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7816774].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MarioSotojr
      Originally Posted by martfay View Post

      I bought it, same as the other stuff...find a niche, build website, build links etc etc...it's just a step by step method of how he builds his sites and how he backlinks them....but there are OTO which I did not buy, plugins which is suppose to automate the process and a peak at his own website ...they all sound interesting but I did not bother buying them...

      This will be the last course for me. I think they are all the same, just different approach. The important thing really is to take ACTION....
      The Plugin is not an automation tool at all. It helps directing traffic to where you want it to go, simple but very effective.
      Signature
      Don't Let Your Site Open To Attacks! Learn How To Secure Your Wordpress Site The Right Way (No Plugins Required) Plus Learn How TO Get Your Sites Running At Lightning Speeds All The Time Even On Shared Hosting! Click Here To learn More
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7701399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Imaveryluckyman
    I purchased it. There are 3 PDF modules. One on SEO, a second on Power Linking and the third module is a Step By Step Ranking formula. Here's the catch, on the step by step ranking formula alone I counted 39 steps over a 5 month time frame. There supposedly is a 30 money back guarantee. But the wording states "If you implement my system" How can you implement a 5 month system in 30days?
    With that said, This collection of 3 manuals is well written & well laid out. The information is basically everything I've learned in the last 5 years but with kind of a system. I do very well with ranking client videos on page one and wanted to see what this was about. Although there are A TON of steps to do in each of the modules the average marketer who wants to do as little as possible won't succeed with this product there are just too many things to do to make this happen.

    I'm looking at it as a way to make your site into an authority site which is really what it is.
    The SEO suggestions in the first module is very sound advice. The author also gives you resources for plugins (most all are free) to help.
    Now for his plugin to automate things. This OTO is $127.

    Bottom line, the steps are solid they are just put together in a formula of a few things to do here and there over time. Not much different than other stuff out there. Good luck if you decide to purchase it.

    Has anyone else noticed more and more marketers avoiding a forum type commenting section below their offers and going back to a regular sales page? I wonder what they are trying to hide?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7696730].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pf343537
      @imaveryluckyman

      Thanks for the additional details. That made the whole picture even clearer.

      I guess you have a point there about taking things slower when it comes to building backlinks. I'll try that approach in my next site.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7696848].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BinaryFellow
      Originally Posted by Imaveryluckyman View Post


      Has anyone else noticed more and more marketers avoiding a forum type commenting section below their offers and going back to a regular sales page? I wonder what they are trying to hide?
      Hahaha, yes I've noticed that in the last few months, great minds think alike? (You and me that is :p)

      It saves them having to ask their mates to put a good thread reply in for them in the first few posts of the offer - if it's a wso, I always wait and look at the latest comments on page 3 and beyond of the thread, to see less biased opinions.

      Cheers

      Marcus
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7698857].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MarioSotojr
        Originally Posted by BinaryFellow View Post

        Hahaha, yes I've noticed that in the last few months, great minds think alike? (You and me that is :p)

        It saves them having to ask their mates to put a good thread reply in for them in the first few posts of the offer - if it's a wso, I always wait and look at the latest comments on page 3 and beyond of the thread, to see less biased opinions.

        Cheers

        Marcus
        I know Aidan for many years, He's never used comments under his sales pages ever he never followed that form of sales pages.

        As for him hiding he doesn't you can easily find him at the marketing easy street forum which he frequents. Any question you have about anything that he teaches you can ask there.

        Even if it's a presell question unlike many other marketers he's very transparent.

        What separates him from most marketers he actually does what he teaches which is rare.

        This is not about him being a friend, it's more what he's put in my pocket over the years consistent monthly income from SEO.

        His stuff plain works if you actually use it and not let it collect dust.
        Signature
        Don't Let Your Site Open To Attacks! Learn How To Secure Your Wordpress Site The Right Way (No Plugins Required) Plus Learn How TO Get Your Sites Running At Lightning Speeds All The Time Even On Shared Hosting! Click Here To learn More
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7701357].message }}

Trending Topics