SENuke XCr - My Review

36 replies
Hey guys,

So I've been using SENuke since X was first launched, yes it's probably cost me well over $2k by now ^^ It's improved month on month and has never let me down.

I run a campaign for each of my sites for 30 days at the beginning of each month after updating it to get the latest sites and modules etc... for the software.

My overall rating would be 8/10 for SENuke XCr -

The only few downfalls it has -
They removed the Video Module (Which I want back, but sadly was confirmed it'll never come back)

The Turbo Wizard is fantastic but sometimes it gets stuff wrong, if it somehow doesn't spin the content or has no response from the spinner - It'll just post the same article over and over (duplicate content #NONO) so you can actually get a bad backlink. That's why I tend to only use it for 2nd tier link building from my authority sites.

Otherwise, it's probably the #1 Link Building software you could get - Great value for money as you get all the modules for every type of link building (except video) you'd want to do - You can even add your wordpress blogs and have it post content with backlinks, so if you run a large blog network - Import all the domains and user/passes into senuke and let it build backlinks to your other sites or your clients.

Hope you enjoyed my short but sweet review,
Charlie - HashtagSEO
#review #senuke #xcr
  • Profile picture of the author WebMarketer1
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7876596].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GodOfSEOCo
      Originally Posted by WebMarketer1 View Post

      I was thinking about use Senuke for my sites, but I don't know would it be worth it?
      Sure! Download the Free Trial (As you get more templates as well that way) try it out a bit, watch some of the tutorial videos and see how it runs for you
      Signature
      Charles Floate - My Personal, Internet Marketing Blog
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7877026].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by HashtagSEO View Post

    Great value for money
    Definitely cannot agree with this part.

    There are far cheaper tools out there that do the same thing. Some pretty good ones that are even a one-off payment instead of the ridiculous $147/month.

    GSA SER $99.
    Article Kevo $99
    Licorne AIO $99
    Ultimate Demon $350 (or $47/month)

    Find a few discounts and you can have the first 3 for the price of 2 months of SEnuke X.

    You could even go the route of Magic Submitter for $67/month.

    People can argue back and forth how great or crappy SEnuke is. A good value for the money though? Not with these other tools on the market.

    Most of them have a trial. I would try them before throwing away money on SEnuke.
    Signature
    New Private Mastermind Group Discussing SEO, Local SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more -
    Open for A Limited Time!

    Request to Join
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7877391].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GodOfSEOCo
      GSA is good but it's very hard to not get it to create spam, I've setup fully campaigns with it and specifically said not to build to sites with these words and it still builds them...

      Haven't tried Licorne yet but my heart is with SENuke as I'm so used (and good with it if i may add) that I've been growing with it.
      Signature
      Charles Floate - My Personal, Internet Marketing Blog
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7878989].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lucus81
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7882655].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
          [DELETED]
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7882999].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author veeco
            @Mike.. SENUKE 147 for 3 computer.. so each is only $49... it's expensive when you don't know how to monetize it..

            you can't compare SENUKE with GSA SER.. but i agree on part where now you can find a lot of alternatives when SENUKE seem too pricey... ArticleKevo is one of the best alternative..
            Signature

            i work on web consultant and creative agency in indonesia..

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7885814].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
              Originally Posted by veeco View Post

              @Mike.. SENUKE 147 for 3 computer.. so each is only $49... it's expensive when you don't know how to monetize it..

              you can't compare SENUKE with GSA SER.. but i agree on part where now you can find a lot of alternatives when SENUKE seem too pricey... ArticleKevo is one of the best alternative..

              I would bet that 90% of the people using SENuke are using it on one system. Yes, that's their own fault. On the other hand, I never really had a problem with it bottlenecking. I guess if you have a slow computer or VPS you are running it on, it would be beneficial to run it on multiple systems.

              You're right. You cannot compare SEnuke to GSA. GSA is far superior. The only thing one could argue that SEnuke might do better is the Web 2.0's. The only thing better is that you have a little more control over those. However, SEnuke's success rate with those is crap, especially for something costing $147/month.

              Like I said, people can argue back and forth about whether or not SEnuke works. I could care less. I just was arguing with the statement that said "Great value for money" because there are far better values out there.

              In 3 months, SEnuke is going to cost you $450. You could take that same amount of money and buy GSA SER, Licorne, Article Kevo, GSA Captcha Solver, AND still have money left over.
              Signature
              New Private Mastermind Group Discussing SEO, Local SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more -
              Open for A Limited Time!

              Request to Join
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7886059].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by veeco View Post

              @Mike.. SENUKE 147 for 3 computer.. so each is only $49... it's expensive when you don't know how to monetize it..

              you can't compare SENUKE with GSA SER.. but i agree on part where now you can find a lot of alternatives when SENUKE seem too pricey... ArticleKevo is one of the best alternative..
              You sure can compare it to Magic Submitter though. MS has all the main things SEnukeX has. diagrammer, recorder, all the same type modules and if you buy a yearly license its about $400 which is like $30+ a month on two computers.

              DO the maths.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7959319].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Joe Russell
                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                You sure can compare it to Magic Submitter though. MS has all the main things SEnukeX has. diagrammer, recorder, all the same type modules and if you buy a yearly license its about $400 which is like $30+ a month on two computers.

                DO the maths.
                Whereever you find an SEnuke thread you will find Mike...its his mission
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7959837].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author SCarter
                  I do not agree with the Senuke pricing but I will say this, you do get 3 copies that you can use on three different computers AT THE SAME TIME. UD, MS, give you two licenses sure, but you cannot use them at the same time. IMO whats the point in that? If you take that into account and you do TONS of seo work then the Senuke price might look more attractive to some people.

                  That being said I still don't agree with the pricing. If you are going to charge that much at least get your Web 2.0 sites to a respectable level, since that is what a lot of us pay for.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7959921].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
                    Originally Posted by SCarter View Post

                    I do not agree with the Senuke pricing but I will say this, you do get 3 copies that you can use on three different computers AT THE SAME TIME. UD, MS, give you two licenses sure, but you cannot use them at the same time. IMO whats the point in that? If you take that into account and you do TONS of seo work then the Senuke price might look more attractive to some people.

                    That being said I still don't agree with the pricing. If you are going to charge that much at least get your Web 2.0 sites to a respectable level, since that is what a lot of us pay for.
                    A lot of people bring up the 3 computer thing... but how many campaigns do you have to have running for it really to bottleneck and have a need to run it on another system? With the scheduler going and a respectable number of threads, I really doubt that 99.99% of users are hitting a point where they are being slowed down by only running it on one system.

                    I completely agree about the 2.0 thing. That is what ticks me off the most about it. For $150/month, it should be posting to the Web 2.0 sites at about a 85-90% clip in my opinion, not its normal 35-40%. There should not be a time where more than 24-48 hours pass where a site in the 2.0 list becomes unusable without an update to fix it.
                    Signature
                    New Private Mastermind Group Discussing SEO, Local SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more -
                    Open for A Limited Time!

                    Request to Join
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7959948].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author SCarter
                      Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

                      A lot of people bring up the 3 computer thing... but how many campaigns do you have to have running for it really to bottleneck and have a need to run it on another system? With the scheduler going and a respectable number of threads, I really doubt that 99.99% of users are hitting a point where they are being slowed down by only running it on one system..
                      Yep, I agree most people don't really need that many copies. After looking in to Senuke further, it seems It can only run 1 project at a time which means, if you have too many projects scheduled to run that day it will re-schedule them for the next day, which means your going to need those extra copies to get large amounts of work done. Guess that makes my 3 computer license point moot.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7960193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jimenywo
    Magic Submitter is cheapest? Curious why no one is recommending it?

    How does it compare to GSA SER, Licorne, Article Kevo, GSA Captcha Solver AND SENuke?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7886803].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by jimenywo View Post

      Magic Submitter is cheapest? Curious why no one is recommending it?

      How does it compare to GSA SER, Licorne, Article Kevo, GSA Captcha Solver AND SENuke?

      MS is not the cheapest. All the ones I mentioned are cheaper.
      Signature
      New Private Mastermind Group Discussing SEO, Local SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more -
      Open for A Limited Time!

      Request to Join
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7886928].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author homebizoutlook
        So I am thinking of Ultimate Demon or Magic Submitter. Any thoughts on which one is best?
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7888350].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joseph Then
    SENuke is the cheapest for me. The reason is because I've bought the lifetime license and it has paid back by now. ie. No more recurring charges for me.

    I supplement it with GSA which is also one time cost. So it's "free" SEO for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7944859].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    Originally Posted by HashtagSEO View Post

    Hey guys,

    yes it's probably cost me well over $2k by now'......... Great value for money
    Isn't value determined by what else you could have done with it? My goodness the real link assets you could have had with that cash.

    SENuke is the cheapest for me. The reason is because I've bought the lifetime license
    What was that about $3000? for software that leaves links on PR n/a and zero pages? that aint cheap bro and free SEO? NOt unless the meaning of free changed on me overnight.

    it has paid back by now. ie. No more recurring charges for me........ So it's "free" SEO for me.
    Shucks My three thousand dollars has paid me back several times over in high PR links that allowed me to rank in serps SenukeX users can't raise a muster in. If I ever get out the game I can sell them back for profit too.


    Bottom line Newbies. THERE ARE FAR BETTER WAYS TO SPEND YOUR CASH. I can't even say what I really think about people telling newbies how great it is to shell out $2,000 a year for spam link software.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7959290].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joseph Then
      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post


      What was that about $3000? for software that leaves links on PR n/a and zero pages? that aint cheap bro and free SEO? NOt unless the meaning of free changed on me overnight.

      Shucks My three thousand dollars has paid me back several times over in high PR links that allowed me to rank in serps SenukeX users can't raise a muster in. If I ever get out the game I can sell them back for profit too.

      Bottom line Newbies. THERE ARE FAR BETTER WAYS TO SPEND YOUR CASH. I can't even say what I really think about people telling newbies how great it is to shell out $2,000 a year for spam link software.
      Yeah, I know what you mean. But I paid less than that few years ago for a lifetime license and it cost less than your supposed $3000. And, I'm running on 3 PCs which gives me maximum power.

      Oh, did I say that I've already earn back all the investment made 2 years ago for the lifetime license?

      So is that "Free" to me?

      But I know Mike have many other good reasons to say no to SEnuke.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8290458].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by Joseph Then View Post

        But I know Mike have many other good reasons to say no to SEnuke.

        After Penguin everyone does. Google now penalizes too many junk links (and Google is getting ready to drop the hammer on tiered link building as well). Anyone can drop over the SEO forum and ask. They will get the same answer from tons of people. As I recall you used to sell links so of course you could make it back. Unfortunately lots of SEnukeX service sellers could make money even if some of the sites got penalized.

        I see you moved on and are now selling other things because you admit tools like SenukeX are not that good. So it would seem Joseph knows many good reasons to say no to Senuke - not just Mike.

        Truth is tools like SenukeX are like 1990s SEO. Google got smarter,algo got better and now no professional SEO I know talks about SenukeX mass link building as effective enough to spend $3,000 a year on. Shucks in SEO you have to evolve. I mentioned MS a few months ago and I wouldn't bother with it now at all either.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8290545].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Joseph Then
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          After Penguin everyone does. Google now penalizes too many junk links (and Google is getting ready to drop the hammer on tiered link building as well). Anyone can drop over the SEO forum and ask. They will get the same answer from tons of people. As I recall you used to sell links so of course you could make it back. Unfortunately lots of SEnukeX service sellers could make money even if some of the sites got penalized.

          I see you moved on and are now selling other things because you admit tools like SenukeX are not that good. So it would seem Joseph knows many good reasons to say no to Senuke - not just Mike.

          Truth is tools like SenukeX are like 1990s SEO. Google got smarter,algo got better and now no professional SEO I know talks about SenukeX mass link building as effective enough to spend $3,000 a year on. Shucks in SEO you have to evolve. I mentioned MS a few months ago and I wouldn't bother with it now at all either.
          Hi Mike, I know your point of view and I know what's your preferred "style" of SEO, I guess. Till now I'm still using SENuke and yes, I have some websites that tanked during the Penguin period, but they are mostly back to page 1 today because I use a combination of software: SENuke, GSA, Blog Network.

          Today, SENuke is part of my strategy to rank websites, not the only tool. So I won't say that SENuke is no good. A tool is only good if used as part of the SEO strategy. Yes, I could have ended up using MS or even Sick Submitter as alternatives but since it's fully paid for, I'll still use SENuke today.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8290884].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by Joseph Then View Post

            So I won't say that SENuke is no good. A tool is only good if used as part of the SEO strategy. Yes, I could have ended up using MS or even Sick Submitter as alternatives but since it's fully paid for, I'll still use SENuke today.
            The comparative analysis has been done in this thread already. You of course are free to use whatever you want but the average Imer does not have $3,000 a year to spend on a weak spam tool and then go build a network on top of that as you were forced to do because your previous strategy was slapped badly.

            For that reason even by your own "style" of SEO (whatever in the world that means) Senuke is a poor poor poor investment. Someone could have bought probably 50+ PR3s for their network and be kicking it with many more links using link exchanges (3 way). Real links with real juice - not PR N/As.

            From a cost benefit analysis encouraging people to spend $3,000 a year for what Senuke provides is very bad advice.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8291200].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Joe Russell
              Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

              The comparative analysis has been done in this thread already. You of course are free to use whatever you want but the average Imer does not have $3,000 a year to spend on a weak spam tool and then go build a network on top of that as you were forced to do because your previous strategy was slapped badly.

              For that reason even by your own "style" of SEO (whatever in the world that means) Senuke is a poor poor poor investment. Someone could have bought probably 50+ PR3s for their network and be kicking it with many more links using link exchanges (3 way). Real links with real juice - not PR N/As.

              From a cost benefit analysis encouraging people to spend $3,000 a year for what Senuke provides is very bad advice.
              We maintain a subscriber base of over 4000 active SEnuke users and not just users in the MMO niche. Our customers know SEnuke works and that we always evolve with the changes with new and innovative features.

              Fact of the matter is....SEnuke still works, thousands of satisified members cant be wrong.


              Joe
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8291432].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                Originally Posted by Joe Russell View Post

                Fact of the matter is....SEnuke still works, thousands of satisified members cant be wrong.
                Try that reasoning in another field - not IM. It falls flat. We have all seen thousands of people use crappy products and services. Besides which many of those satisfied customers are sellers to the gullible masses that have no idea about SEO.

                Of course link sellers love SenukeX. "fact of the matter" is They can push a few buttons and charge the gullible public for it here in WSOs and on Fiverr. That doesn't mean its great for SEO especially at that INFLATED price.

                Tell me what setting I can put on Senuke and place a link today on a pr2+ page non blog comment (for which i could use the one time scrapebox product) or guest book page? (not home page PR but where my link actually appears PR). Tell me. Tell us all.

                If it can I'll sign up tomorrow. Shucks even tell me what links it gets that people can't get with Magic submitter for nearly $1200 less a year........ You know what lets go for one of three and add - tell me why an avid user Like Joe (but who has to pay monthly) is forced to go out and build a network/rent from networks (like Joe has been forced to do) after shelling out $3000 a year [ edit: this got mixed up withe the one lifetime license talked about earlier - actual $1764 each year] for SenukeX?
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8291681].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Joe Russell
                  Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                  Try that reasoning in another field - not IM. It falls flat. We have all seen thousands of people use crappy products and services. Besides which many of those satisfied customers are sellers to the gullible masses that have no idea about SEO.

                  Of course link sellers love SenukeX. "fact of the matter" is They can push a few buttons and charge the gullible public for it here in WSOs and on Fiverr. That doesn't mean its great for SEO especially at that INFLATED price.

                  Tell me what setting I can put on Senuke and place a link today on a pr2+ page non blog comment (for which i could use the one time scrapebox product) or guest book page? (not home page PR but where my link actually appears PR). Tell me. Tell us all.

                  If it can I'll sign up tomorrow. Shucks even tell me what links it gets that people can't get with Magic submitter for nearly $1200 less a year........ You know what lets go for one of three and add - tell me why an avid user Like Joe (but who has to pay monthly) is forced to go out and build a network/rent from networks (like Joe has been forced to do) after shelling out $3000 a year for SenukeX?
                  Not link sellers Mike, SEO professionals and corporations although I am sure we have some link seller users as well, as would ANY link building tool.

                  You can add any site you want to SEnuke.

                  Not sure where you are getting the $3k price tag as Nuke is $1497 yearly.

                  Senuke is only a tool Mike and it was not affected by Googles algo changes as Im sure other tools werent either. What was affected by Googles algo changes were user link building strategies.

                  links are still the best way Google has to determine how relavant or how important someone is to someone else.

                  Joe
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8292689].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                    Originally Posted by Joe Russell View Post

                    Not link sellers Mike, SEO professionals and corporations although I am sure we have some link seller users as well, as would ANY link building tool.
                    First point - You avoided every single question posed but.......

                    I'm sorry Joe as a professional SEO that works with companies, and knows other SEOs in the industry, and common practices to me this sales claim of yours has always been suspect. I won't make a tool seller indicate to me what I know is not corporate practice in my own field. Every time you have been asked to present some corporations that use Senuke your reps have in the past declined.

                    and I am sorry I also cannot believe you are not aware of the ton loads of link sellers that use senuke as a main part of your clientele not a "we have some". Service providers are a pretty large part of your market.

                    Not sure where you are getting the $3k price tag as Nuke is $1497 yearly.
                    Fair enough. I think that was a lifetime price I might have started typing. The real price over 12 months is 1764 and the difference between your product an MS still sits at the same vast difference.

                    Senuke is only a tool Mike
                    Senuke is a tool that predominantly delivers certain kinds of links Joe. Why pretend? Sure it can record sites but there are far better options for recording sites like Zennoposter with a one time payment. people do buy it for the link modules and those links HAVE been devalued. There is no sense in trying to dance your way around that. It is useless to claim that those kinds of links have not greatly been devalued over the last few years. even Joe above in his sales copy for other offers has indicated that tools such as yours have been affected by Google algo changes. Its simply dishonest to claim those changes have not affected Senuke. IF a tool delivers certain kind of links and those links have been affected then the tool has been affected in terms of its effectiveness. btw thats noit just a slap at Senuke - all backlinking tools have been VERY affected.

                    Sure "links are still the best way Google has to determine" relevance and authority but thats the whole point - the kinds of links now matter more than ever and I suspect if you know any SEO at all - you know this.

                    Still there was no attempt to answer even one question I posed before. You probably swear I would never use your product regardless but you would be wrong

                    So an answer would be appreciated. truthfully your recorder is better than MS and I could do with a diagrammer setup but for $147 a month the value is just not there. I can and do build real networks with real authority pages for that kind of yearly out lay. Lower your price or provide some logical reason like asked for in those questions and hey

                    I'll bite.
                    Signature

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8292894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seoraghu
    Hi,

    Very recently after going through many reviews and success people are getting with SENuke I though to try the tool. I have signed up for 14 day Trial, now when I read through the reviews and discussion here I am little worried as to whether SEnuke is worth to continue or not.?

    If not then which one would be the best which offers the same service as SENuke does? Confused can anyone help me out.?
    Signature
    SEO Friendly Website Designing Services and Website Mainteance Services - Xpert Web Inc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8176877].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe Russell
      SeNuke is about the set the link building industry ablaze...Again!

      Innovation, cutting edge technology and constant development from an established trusted brand...thats what sets us apart from the rest and why SEnuke is the chosen software for SEO professionals and corporations.

      We are priced higher than the competition in order to continually provide an advanced level of development and support that a software such as this requires.

      We maintain a membership base of thousands of extremely satisfied customers from Internet marketers to large corporations who need software they can rely on. Software that not only always functions properly but also gives them the piece of mind knowing that the tool they use, that is such a critical part of their business, is not abandoned but instead contantly updated to reflect changes in SEO strategies and techniques.


      Joe Russell
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8177322].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    we always evolve with the changes with new and innovative features
    aah alright.....What new and innovative link opportunities has Senuke given us since the Google penguin update? Not software features - what actually ranks sites - LINK opportunities - that it never had before.

    P.S. Might surprise you but I have given all new SenukeX releases a try . I briefly considered it back when I used to use such things when I erroneously thought I would have to pay for two copies of Magic Submitter to install at two locations. Turns out I didn't need to so it just has not been worth it.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8291764].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe Russell
      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

      aah alright.....What new and innovative link opportunities has Senuke given us since the Google penguin update? Not software features - what actually ranks sites - LINK opportunities - that it never had before.
      Sorry Mike, I thought I did answer your questions except for maybe this one.

      The truth is we havent added anything new as of yet and here is why.

      First off, the majority of our experienced users were not affected that geatly by any of the recent algo updates, those that were, for the most part have managed to gain back their rankings. What I mean by experienced users is those who know SEO and proper link building strategy who implement on well structured content rich websites. The Nuke users that were affected most, had thin sites with either no linking strategy or a poor strategy.

      So basically for the first few updates we didnt really feel there was an urgent need for any major changes although we were keeping a close on what was happening in the industry as a result of Googles algo updates as we always do.

      We both know SEO is ever evolving and if you dont evolve with it eventually any strategy or tool would become obsolete.

      I am constantly researching, experimenting and testing new strategy and techniques but these things take time, they need to be proven... nothing is ever added to Nuke unless we know it works and with that said...there is something in the works.

      Also, regarding your comment on sales claims and mentioning our bigger clients.

      Your right, I never have mentioned the names of any of our major clients and I never will. I wouldnt mention ANY of users by name.

      As for sales, I have no reason to lie Mike, SEnuke is promoted by thousands of affiliates and nearly a hundred select JV partners. The SEnuke X launch for example brough in over 4 million in 7 days...you dont get those numbers with just a few hundred subscribers.


      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8293141].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        No Joe you have not even answered ONE SINGLE QUESTION. Its obvious by now you won't be either. .......and yes all sellers have a motive to talk up their software. Thats just obvious.

        Tiered link building is probably the only thing left that the software can do with any level of effectiveness. The problem is the market is filled with much cheaper options and as we have seen you cannot list a single LINK OPPORTUNITY feature that justifies me spending $1700+ a year on what can be had for FAAAAAAR cheaper. For the average IMer your tool only puts them in one BIG huge financial hole from day one and for very weak links that will make them rank in no major competitive serp without serious extra investment

        and anyone can see Joseph who tries to vouch for your software admitting just that.

        Originally Posted by Joe Russell View Post

        As for sales, I have no reason to lie Mike, SEnuke is promoted by thousands of affiliates and nearly a hundred select JV partners. The SEnuke X launch for example brough in over 4 million in 7 days...you dont get those numbers with just a few hundred subscribers.


        Joe

        You are trying HARD to spin Joe but I never stated anything about you not having lots of subscribers. My very first recent response was to say we in IM have all seen huge numbers of people bite on weak products so that means little. Its precisely because of JVs and affiliates pushing things for big commissions why a weak product can get lots of users. You can't cite that as proof that it works well.

        Until you can show better LINK opportunities (not bells and whistles with the same link opportunities) theres no compelling point for me to shell out all that cash. With ultimate demon, Magic submitter, GSA and even Licorne (which stands to really push you) you are just too overpriced so its not a good value and frankly even your supporters cry about the failure rates. IF you even lowered your price (since you really offer no other links that others don't) then it might be alright and you wouldn't starve with the extra sales . Until then its just a very poor investment.

        Take care Joe
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8293290].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Joe Russell
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          No Joe you have not even answered ONE SINGLE QUESTION. Its obvious by now you won't be either. .......and yes all sellers have a motive to talk up their software. Thats just obvious.

          Tiered link building is probably the only thing left that the software can do with any level of effectiveness. The problem is the market is filled with much cheaper options and as we have seen you cannot list a single LINK OPPORTUNITY feature that justifies me spending $1700+ a year on than cannt be had for FAAAAAAR cheaper. For the average IMer your tool only puts them in one BIG huge financial hole from day one and for very weak links that will make them rank in no major competitive serp without serious more investment

          and anyone can see Joe who tries to vouch for your software admitting just that.




          You are trying HARD to spin Joe but I never stated anything about you not having lots of subscribers. my very first recent response was to say we in IM have all seen huge numbers of people bite on weak products so that means little. Its precisely because of JVs and affiliates pushing things for big commissions why a weak product can get lots of users. You can't cite that as proof that it works well.

          Take care Joe
          Again, I apologize for not reading your post comepletely before I replied, I was not avoiding any questions so here your answers to those questions I missed...I don't believe I have missed any others.


          Your Question:
          Tell me what setting I can put on Senuke and place a link today on a pr2+ page non blog comment (for which i could use the one time scrapebox product) or guest book page? (not home page PR but where my link actually appears PR). Tell me. Tell us all.

          Answered previously with you can add any site you want to Nuke.

          "If it can I'll sign up tomorrow. Shucks even tell me what links it gets that people can't get with Magic submitter for nearly $1200 less a year........ You know what lets go for one of three and add - tell me why an avid user Like Joe (but who has to pay monthly) is forced to go out and build a network/rent from networks (like Joe has been forced to do) after shelling out $3000 a year for SenukeX?"

          When Senuke XCr was released we introduced crowd sourced link building where users can share sites they find with other users and are incentivized to do so. This has resulted in thousands of link opportunities available to all users that are not present in ANY other linking tool. Simply put we offer a better opportunity for link diversification.

          Who is forced to build a network? As far as I know its always been a choice and a smart one, I own a number of PBN's myself, you use them also but you also use MS so whats the difference.

          And if you are referring to Jospeh Then I believe he said he purchased the lifetime license for $1997 and it has paid for itself many times over.

          I hope I didnt miss any more of your questions Mike...I dont want to be accused of anything else but Im sure you will have much more to say as always.


          Joe
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8293518].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by Joe Russell View Post

            Answered previously with you can add any site you want to Nuke.
            Sigh...... One that comes with the software Joe. What in the world am I paying you $147 a month to record my own sites when this kicks the socks off your recorder for one payment?

            Buy it now | ZennoLab.com

            When Senuke XCr was released we introduced crowd sourced link building where users can share sites they find with other users and are incentivized to do so. This has resulted in thousands of link opportunities available to all users that are not present in ANY other linking tool. Simply put we offer a better opportunity for link diversification.
            Not at all what I meant but since I didn't specify my fault. I mean different kinds of links not merely different URLs. All tools have different sites . Most of what I saw in your crowdsourcing option I tried a few months ago was just the same old stuff. Similar platforms etc. Plus Sorry but I don't trust that users are going to keep anything really new up to date anyway (but I didn't see it anyway). Failure rates would be huge. Its rare to see even companies collecting the money you do keep your included scripts up to date without significant failure rates much less user scripts.

            Who is forced to build a network? As far as I know its always been a choice and a smart one, I own a number of PBN's myself, you use them also but you also use MS so whats the difference.
            I no longer do and the HUGE DIFFERENCE and one I am glad you brought up is that SENUKEX sucks nearly 1200 dollars more out of the pockets of people that could be used to do exactly that - invest in better links whether its a network or something else. SO choosing your software puts them in a hole and yes unless you do not really know much SEO there are TON LOADS of serps where Senuke links are not going to get you anywhere - certainly not top three without more investment. For all the talk of how fantastic the software is by affiliates I RARELY ever see sites ranking on the power of just the kinds of links your software provides. So yes - FORCED to invest more if they want to rank.

            And if you are referring to Jospeh Then I believe he said he purchased the lifetime license for $1997 and it has paid for itself many times over.
            Joseph used to sell services with it and its besides the point. even your advocates are saying that they need to invest in other things with your software so a new person shelling out $1500 a year to you is still going to need more investment.

            I hope I didnt miss any more of your questions Mike...I dont want to be accused of anything else but Im sure you will have much more to say as always.
            This isn't a WSO thread. I've said as much in a review section as the seller has who keeps responding to me and no besides a misunderstanding of what I meant by link opportunities you didn't answer - you dodged on the fact that Joseph sites tanked and he now has to use other links and you have stated not one kind of link you have added since Penguin to combat it despite claiming you always innovate and react to changes.

            All I can see I would gain for nearly a hundred dollars a month extra (which I could have invested better) is access to link packages in your crowd sourcing concept that are essentially the same kinds of sites with perhaps different Urls that are in other packages (and blasted to kingdom come even if kept up to date). Wheres the beef?

            I do like the diagrammer though. I admit thats hard to come by except in your and Magic submitter packages (hopefully Licorne will improve as well) but its just not enough for $1500+ a year. Anyway I know amone SenukeX affiliates here I am characterized as a hater but I just think its a crying shame to encourage people just starting out to put those kind of resources into those kinds of links knowing that many people will have little more to invest.

            Yeah for affiliates making some good affiliate cash to push it I think it preys on the gullibility of newbies.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8293693].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Joe Russell
              Ok Mike your right , every single one of our users are wrong and inexperienced gullible individuals who simply love us so much they continue to pay their subscription to a tool that doesnt provide any benefit to them...makes perfect sense:rolleyes:

              What I find interesting though is as much as you try to steer people away from Nuke with your posts we always gain a few new members as a result. I guess some people are still wise enough to make their own decisions, its not like we dont a have a liberal refund policy if someones not satified.

              Joe
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8293788].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                Originally Posted by Joe Russell View Post

                Ok Mike your right , every single one of our users are wrong and inexperienced gullible individuals
                strawman but nice try

                What I find interesting though is as much as you try to steer people away from Nuke with your posts we always gain a few new members as a result. I guess some people are still wise enough to make their own decisions, its not like we don't a have a liberal refund policy if someones not satified.

                Joe
                Joe people cancel your subscriptions like crazy I see them all the time on bhat, Tp and here on WF. I've given you the constructive criticism of trying a better pricing model more helpful to newbies. You are not now touting any benefit or dealing with any question - just appealing to the same old - other people use it so you should too strategy. and as for me trying to steer people away. I've expressed why I don't like the software based merely on the merits and we both know many have been "wise enough" to agree with my assessment so all of the above is just bluster.

                Besides if I am so great for sales (lol) then why whine about me always putting in my two cents about Senuke? Embrace it. I can even train your affiliates for you.

                P.S. SEO is not something that can fit into a refund policy before you know whether it is working for the long term or not. Refund policies are of little use for SEO tools unless they were to stretch out to 4 months or more. Thats the thing with SEO link building tools. People can hang on for months even the better part of a year and then it never pans out.

                anyway cheerio and have a good night
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8293889].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Joseph Then
              Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

              This isn't a WSO thread. I've said as much in a review section as the seller has who keeps responding to me and no besides a misunderstanding of what I meant by link opportunities you didn't answer - you dodged on the fact that Joseph sites tanked and he now has to use other links and you have stated not one kind of link you have added since Penguin to combat it despite claiming you always innovate and react to changes.
              Just to clarify: My websites tanked not because of SENuke, but because I overused public blog networks like Linkvana and Build my rank (I know that because Google WMT is still showing my links built with SENuke). I ranked back my sites using SENuke and a couple of other software. As mentioned, SENuke still form a part of my SEO strategy.

              Also I earned by my SENuke investment not by the backlink service I offer in the forum, but the websites that were back to Google rankings.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8294044].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                Originally Posted by Joseph Then View Post

                I ranked back my sites using SENuke and a couple of other software. As mentioned, SENuke still form a part of my SEO strategy.
                Joeseph just to reclarify. Lest by your last response anyone think I made up anything. These are your words in another place

                "Use private blog networks to gun down Panda and Penguins and get your Google rankings back".........

                ......."I embarked on a journey of what still works in SEO".........

                .......Many SEO tools that you and I have used have become less effective.(which is what I said btw "not as good"). That is why you see mixed reports of people who have success and failures of ranking their websites in the forums.......

                ........So the solution is to start your own private network
                So when you say " I ranked back my sites using SENuke and a couple of other software" You are CLEARLY leaving out there the key ingredient that you say elsewhere is the very solution to recovering rankings.

                And yes you can get rankings back with bad links still in place if the better links overcome the effects of the bad (seeing the links in WMT does not indicate they are not a problem). Now the question is - How many people are going to shell out $1700+ a year and then still be able to invest in strong real links (network or otherwise)? The money they overspend on SEO tools which you say is less effective post Panda and Penguin is precisely what they could spend on what you say elsewhere is the solution

                BTW BMR getting deindexed has absolutely nothing to do with Panda or Penguin. If you claim private networks are a recovery solution to Panda and Penguin thats a completely different issue to using public networks that got deindexed.
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8295013].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author monaseer
                  I am still using Senuke and its updated software since last two years and i always have positive results from it,its always good to discuss on this type of topics to get aware of its quality,but senuke worked for me.

                  Best,
                  Monaseer,
                  Signature

                  Are You Worried About Your Website Ranking? Do you Want To Rank Your Pages On Google Page #1 Just Have a Look at Our SEO Services - http://www.nuke4seo.com

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9340903].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davidbatchelor
    Originally Posted by HashtagSEO View Post

    Hey guys,

    So I've been using SENuke since X was first launched, yes it's probably cost me well over $2k by now ^^ It's improved month on month and has never let me down.

    I run a campaign for each of my sites for 30 days at the beginning of each month after updating it to get the latest sites and modules etc... for the software.

    My overall rating would be 8/10 for SENuke XCr -

    The only few downfalls it has -
    They removed the Video Module (Which I want back, but sadly was confirmed it'll never come back)

    The Turbo Wizard is fantastic but sometimes it gets stuff wrong, if it somehow doesn't spin the content or has no response from the spinner - It'll just post the same article over and over (duplicate content #NONO) so you can actually get a bad backlink. That's why I tend to only use it for 2nd tier link building from my authority sites.

    Otherwise, it's probably the #1 Link Building software you could get - Great value for money as you get all the modules for every type of link building (except video) you'd want to do - You can even add your wordpress blogs and have it post content with backlinks, so if you run a large blog network - Import all the domains and user/passes into senuke and let it build backlinks to your other sites or your clients.

    Hope you enjoyed my short but sweet review,
    Charlie - HashtagSEO
    Hey Charlie,

    So are you saying it won't benefit me if I want to rank youtube video's on Google?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8293687].message }}

Trending Topics