Does any still use Bring The Fresh?

by smodha
21 replies
Hey WF!

I wanted to know if peeps are using BTF? Are the methods/strategies still relevant? I'm thinking of joining.

Thanks,

Sanj.
#bring #fresh
  • Profile picture of the author bluemajik
    Hi there!
    I'm thinking of joining BTF too. Is there anyone with proof ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8368265].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Lots of us. It works. And continues to work as Kelly is always adding new videos, new interviews, site reviews and so forth so you can shortcut your learning curve as much as possible. Check this thread out:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...s-crushed.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8368324].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author robg1
      I had heard of BTF before and since 'cypherslock' has been kind enough to provide a link to the wso, I decided to have a look.

      I can't be bothered to read what it's about as the sales page put me off instantly!

      'My Old House' to 'My New House'..just images as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't really prove that he lived in either.

      Then we have a image of a fancy swimming pool..again just an image. No proof that it is actually his.

      Then an image of him with a couple of models taken by the side of a private jet. Anyone could ask to have their pic taken like that.

      Then 3 images of posh cars. How convenient that none of them were actually taken with him at the wheel??

      Sorry, but this kind of selling is 1970's and unbelievable.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8368718].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author xxxJamesxxx
        Originally Posted by robg1 View Post

        I had heard of BTF before and since 'cypherslock' has been kind enough to provide a link to the wso, I decided to have a look.

        I can't be bothered to read what it's about as the sales page put me off instantly!

        'My Old House' to 'My New House'..just images as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't really prove that he lived in either.

        Then we have a image of a fancy swimming pool..again just an image. No proof that it is actually his.

        Then an image of him with a couple of models taken by the side of a private jet. Anyone could ask to have their pic taken like that.

        Then 3 images of posh cars. How convenient that none of them were actually taken with him at the wheel??

        Sorry, but this kind of selling is 1970's and unbelievable.
        lol so you're not a believer then?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8368739].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author robg1
          Originally Posted by xxxJamesxxx View Post

          lol so you're not a believer then?
          What do you think
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8368766].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author AlexC88
            Originally Posted by xxxJamesxxx View Post

            lol so you're not a believer then?
            Originally Posted by robg1 View Post

            What do you think

            lol ... so tough. I can`t belive this ... HAHAHA
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8381363].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jamie Lewis
        Originally Posted by robg1 View Post

        I had heard of BTF before and since 'cypherslock' has been kind enough to provide a link to the wso, I decided to have a look.

        I can't be bothered to read what it's about as the sales page put me off instantly!

        'My Old House' to 'My New House'..just images as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't really prove that he lived in either.

        Then we have a image of a fancy swimming pool..again just an image. No proof that it is actually his.

        Then an image of him with a couple of models taken by the side of a private jet. Anyone could ask to have their pic taken like that.

        Then 3 images of posh cars. How convenient that none of them were actually taken with him at the wheel??

        Sorry, but this kind of selling is 1970's and unbelievable.


        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8381284].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smodha
      Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post

      Lots of us. It works. And continues to work as Kelly is always adding new videos, new interviews, site reviews and so forth so you can shortcut your learning curve as much as possible. Check this thread out:

      http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...s-crushed.html
      I'm thinking of signing up to either Bring The Fresh or Stack That Money - BTF is only $7.00 to test so I'll probably give that a blast first.

      Is there CPA/FB ads help - I'm really looking to push on with that?
      Signature
      I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8369151].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jasondinner
        Originally Posted by smodha View Post

        I'm thinking of signing up to either Bring The Fresh or Stack That Money - BTF is only $7.00 to test so I'll probably give that a blast first.

        Is there CPA/FB ads help - I'm really looking to push on with that?
        There's actually a product called "Stack That Money" ?

        That is awesome - lol
        Signature

        "Human thoughts have the tendency to transform themselves into their physical equivalent." Earl Nightingale

        Super Affiliates Hang Out Here

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8370756].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author smodha
          Originally Posted by jasondinner View Post

          There's actually a product called "Stack That Money" ?

          That is awesome - lol
          Yeah and it's super targeted for CPAers. It's a little more expensive at $99/month but you're not tied into a contract.
          Signature
          I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8371021].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mrkitty
        Originally Posted by smodha View Post

        I'm thinking of signing up to either Bring The Fresh or Stack That Money - BTF is only $7.00 to test so I'll probably give that a blast first.

        Is there CPA/FB ads help - I'm really looking to push on with that?
        FYI, cyphershock is the official unofficial BTF salesman here at the WF. He pimps it harder than the people who actually created it, lol. The way he defends it you'd think it was his.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8372966].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Focused Action
          Originally Posted by mrkitty View Post

          FYI, cyphershock is the official unofficial BTF salesman here at the WF. He pimps it harder than the people who actually created it, lol. The way he defends it you'd think it was his.
          He doesn't pimp anything, I find his comments useful and straight forward. The system has helped him make money....what is there to be critical about??
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8374343].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Freedom Media
            Joined BTF some time ago, looking at this post is a good reminder to head back there!
            I found it to be very worth the investment, another thing that I like about BTF is that I rarely get email from them, so unlike some forums that I've been part of, they don't spam you with their crap constantly.
            Also, the professionalism and real helpful knowledge on the forum is top notch!
            And, I make nothing for being an evangelist
            Signature
            From Starting Over to Self Reliance
            Break Free of Corporate Hell
            Get the Bank Off Your Back and
            Give Big Brother the Finger!

            Re-Engineer Your Life Now!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8380403].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    There's help for that also, yes. You won't find a better value, especially with the community around BtF.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8369777].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Drewscape
      Cypherslock, you are obviously an authority on this. And for good reason as I have been taking note of your feedback on various threads for some time, you're usually spot on with your analysis. These guys have three products out I believe-BTF, OMG Machines and control(something) What is the major difference between them? Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8370134].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smodha
    Btw how much is BTF? I'm reading different things on the Interwebs. My understanding is that it's $7.00 to trial with $37 for lifetime access.
    Signature
    I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8371024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Defend? Nah, I just know that I've made it work for me, and the information is updated continually, so I don't mind answering questions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8373319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tadpole88
    Is Mike Long still part of BTF or have him and Kelley Felix parted company?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8380769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Not that it matters much in terms of what you get n BtF, but Mike left to do other things. To my knowledge, Kelly and him are still friends. I've found that BtF has become more focused with Kelly solely at the helm.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8381143].message }}

Trending Topics