Is DS Domination any good?? Confused?

59 replies
Is DS Domination any good?? Confused?





Thanks,
Michael Ladd
#confused #domination #good
  • A couple of things to say about the mass promotions of DS domination on WF going on right now.

    A lot of the people that promote DS Domination are part of the MLM. They aren't being smoked out by the established members seeing the obvious affiliate links, because they set up their own domains and promote it with their own videos.

    When they sign up people below them - they earn an affiliate commission - so they are trying to recruit people below them.

    Now. This has been said by other people -- even outside of myself.

    DS domination is a violation of the TOS of Amazon

    Plain and simple. You WILL get banned. It will happen. You'll spend a ton of money finding items that will yield small profits that will inevitably vary their prices soon after listing them, and then once Amazon finds out that you're doing this - your account will be banned.

    In other threads I've posted some PM's of people that have approached me saying basically: "Welp, it happened, I got banned. But I still want to sell on eBay."

    However, I can pretty much guarantee that this thread will be inundated by DS domination affiliates swearing by the technique, wanting you to sign up under them.

    It's okay.

    I just want everyone to do the math, and read the TOS.

    Every decision is made by numbers - and every decision is made with longevity in mind.
    Signature
    Famous for my '$1000 dollar challenge,' I've been teaching people how to DOMINATE on eBay for YEARS. Sell 100% of your items FOR A PROFIT. Rank higher, sell faster, sell more, and DESTROY your competition with a data-based approach. Quit listening to Guru's-in-training! Click now below!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8928613].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 1byte
      Originally Posted by Auctiondebteliminator View Post


      DS domination is a violation of the TOS of Amazon
      If you are using Amazon Prime (which is for personal use) as a so-called "drop-shipping service," you are violating Amazon TOS, and you will get terminated. Here is the Amazon TOS link where it is all clearly laid-out: Amazon.com Help: Amazon Prime Terms & Conditions

      In the "Limitations" section of TOS it specifically states:
      "Prime members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to their customers or potential customers using Prime benefits."
      And under the "Termination by Us" section of TOS it states:
      "...we will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the Prime membership, or is harmful to our interests or another user."
      But if you don't believe me, have fun trying to make the system work, and keep looking over your shoulder as you wait for Amazon to lower the hammer.

      For anyone wanting to use this method, you have been warned -- just don't be surprised when it happens. At least be informed and read it here for yourself before you do it:

      Amazon.com Help: Amazon Prime Terms & Conditions
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8928642].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dsdominator
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8928758].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author dmorrow
          Originally Posted by dsdominator View Post

          Figured I might as well chime in. It's taught in DS Domination to not use Amazon Prime and what the program teaches abides by Amazon's terms of service. Figured I might as well clear the air on that.

          Make it a great day!

          Kirk
          Kirk, what is troubling me right now about DS Domination is having to copy/paste item images and descriptions from whatever source the program sends the members to. Yes, we sell more products for that source, whether Amazon, or someone else, but the bottom line for me, at least right now, is the copyright violations incurred. Plagiarization, pure and simple.

          i'm currently looking for other dropshippers who will allow me to use their ad copy on ebay. Then, my ebay listings will be permission based, and I can prompte without ducking my head in shame. Does that make sense?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9196915].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael75065
      Love your post
      Signature
      Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, plus get some quality products!

      Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://YourSuccessUnlimited.Net
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8929093].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Justin Spencer
    Originally Posted by Michael75065 View Post

    Is DS Domination any good?? Confused?

    Thanks,
    Michael Ladd
    Go to amazon then download + upload images to eBay and advertise
    a higher price for the item.

    Do this 500 times per day or outsource it.

    Get paid then buy/ship the product to the person
    who did not go to amazon instead of eBay.

    It works and it's cost effective.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8928934].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael75065
      you in ds domination looking for a good leader and trainwer to sign under


      Michael Ladd

      25 yrs in ecommerce
      Signature
      Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, plus get some quality products!

      Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://YourSuccessUnlimited.Net
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8929107].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author darbok
        Originally Posted by Michael75065 View Post

        you in ds domination looking for a good leader and trainwer to sign under


        Michael Ladd

        25 yrs in ecommerce
        You can't possible have 25 yrs in ecommerce, that'd had put you starting in 1988. In 1988 the internet was confined to dumb terminals on college campuses. Low speed POTS modems were just coming into the consumer market. People had BBSes. I got my first 1200 baud internal modem in about 1988-89. Mozaic which popularized the WWW wasn't released until 1993.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8933509].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author reapr
          Originally Posted by darbok View Post

          You can't possible have 25 yrs in ecommerce, that'd had put you starting in 1988. In 1988 the internet was confined to dumb terminals on college campuses. Low speed POTS modems were just coming into the consumer market. People had BBSes. I got my first 1200 baud internal modem in about 1988-89. Mozaic which popularized the WWW wasn't released until 1993.
          Yes I remember working on those terminals using unix to have access to the internet in 88-89. I was all excited when I got a 300 baud modem so I could work from home and have the computer terminals compile my programing. It was not until 93 I had internet access from home with a shell account running DOS programs such as gopher and then mosaic! Most people were not really that familiar with internet until a few years later and if they were it was only because they were use to or familiar with AOL or BBS or some similar service.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9006635].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wantsinfo
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8939490].message }}
  • ^^ DS Domination MLM members.

    Just as I had mentioned.
    Signature
    Famous for my '$1000 dollar challenge,' I've been teaching people how to DOMINATE on eBay for YEARS. Sell 100% of your items FOR A PROFIT. Rank higher, sell faster, sell more, and DESTROY your competition with a data-based approach. Quit listening to Guru's-in-training! Click now below!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8929317].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 1byte
      Originally Posted by Justin Spencer View Post

      Go to amazon then download + upload images to eBay and advertise
      a higher price for the item.

      Do this 500 times per day or outsource it.

      Get paid then buy/ship the product to the person
      who did not go to amazon instead of eBay.

      It works and it's cost effective.
      Well done Justin, you nicely summed up the method in a nutshell.

      Originally Posted by Michael75065 View Post

      you in ds domination looking for a good leader and trainwer to sign under

      Michael Ladd

      25 yrs in ecommerce
      Originally Posted by Auctiondebteliminator View Post

      ^^ DS Domination MLM members.

      Just as I had mentioned.
      Yep, looks like MLM to me...LOLOLOLOLOLOL! :rolleyes:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8930076].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Importexport
      Originally Posted by Auctiondebteliminator View Post

      ^^ DS Domination MLM members.

      Just as I had mentioned.
      As usual ADE you are right on the ball. I wonder how all these MLM people are getting away with their blatant loading of the forum.

      I thought it interesting to read the post by Justin Spencer:
      "Go to amazon then download + upload images to eBay and advertise
      a higher price for the item.
      Do this 500 times per day or outsource it.
      Get paid then buy/ship the product to the person
      who did not go to amazon instead of eBay.
      It works and it's cost effective."

      500 times per day!!! is he serious? It is clearly more cost effective to spend your time posting your MLM links on forums. (Time is money.)
      Signature
      Don't just slap on a label. Build a GREAT BRAND http://powerlabelsforprivatelabelingprofits.com Safe sourcing and easy importing from China & many other countries.https://ko296.isrefer.com/go/pcs001/whay/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8933724].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DWaters
    When I first saw a video about DS Domination a few red flags went up for me. One was that by the time you sell the item on ebay the price on Amazon may have changed as they are not static by any means. I know this because I am an Amazon seller. Prices will go up or down. Also the specific item may not even be available any longer on Amazon. What do you do then? For my FBA selling I regularly do the opposite. I buy items on ebay, then put them for sale on Amazon and I have done well doing this. My impression is that in general ebay is usually cheaper than Amazon on many, many items.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8930401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yair Dolev
    Can't say it's bad, I was a part of the program, and I was pretty satisfied.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8930421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anton Louis
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8935354].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robo916
    Seems there's a lot of people on this thread giving reviews about something they don't own and don't have all of the information on. A LOT of things said in this thread are false plain and simple.

    The product evolves with the sites and methods it uses so everything stays current.

    As far as drop shipping being against Amazon's TOS that's simply not true unless you are using Amazon prime which the training in DS Domination specifically tells you not to do.

    DSD teaches you how to use other sites besides amazon and trains on those as well.

    DSD teaches you not to list multiple quantities of the same item.

    As for price changes DS Domination members currently track our changes using price trackers and an in house inventory tracker is about to be rolled out in the coming weeks which is being programmed by one of DS's founders. The only DSD users running into this problem are the ones that aren't following directions and aren't using all of the resources provided in the training.

    As for eBay not allowing drop shipping. That's also false it states on their website that they are perfectly fine with it here About product sourcing (drop shipping)

    Not everyone on eBay is broke and looking for a deal. I've marked up tons of stuff and made good money doing it. Believe it or not...the lowest price doesn't always get the sale. And there's a reason for that. You would know this if you saw the DSD live training every week.

    As for negative feedback I suppose that would depend on the buyer/seller relationship however I've been in DS since the beginning of Dec and have sold over 150 items and have 100% positive feedback.

    You never are required to become an affiliate with DSD. The folks that are...do so by choice.

    There are so many false statements in this thread I can't even list them all....

    The training tells members how to properly deal with customers, how to process returns, eliminate ebay fees and tons more. It's all there down to the finest detail so I'm not sure why there are some people on here trying to talk about something they have no facts about.
    Signature

    Internet business where someone else does all of the set-up, selling, and follow-up FOR YOU! ==> Click Here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8939759].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Silas Hart
      Deleted this post.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8940565].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NateYoung
      Originally Posted by robo916 View Post

      Seems there's a lot of people on this thread giving reviews about something they don't own and don't have all of the information on. A LOT of things said in this thread are false plain and simple.

      The product evolves with the sites and methods it uses so everything stays current.

      As far as drop shipping being against Amazon's TOS that's simply not true unless you are using Amazon prime which the training in DS Domination specifically tells you not to do.

      DSD teaches you how to use other sites besides amazon and trains on those as well.

      DSD teaches you not to list multiple quantities of the same item.

      As for price changes DS Domination members currently track our changes using price trackers and an in house inventory tracker is about to be rolled out in the coming weeks which is being programmed by one of DS's founders. The only DSD users running into this problem are the ones that aren't following directions and aren't using all of the resources provided in the training.

      As for eBay not allowing drop shipping. That's also false it states on their website that they are perfectly fine with it here About product sourcing (drop shipping)

      Not everyone on eBay is broke and looking for a deal. I've marked up tons of stuff and made good money doing it. Believe it or not...the lowest price doesn't always get the sale. And there's a reason for that. You would know this if you saw the DSD live training every week.

      As for negative feedback I suppose that would depend on the buyer/seller relationship however I've been in DS since the beginning of Dec and have sold over 150 items and have 100% positive feedback.

      You never are required to become an affiliate with DSD. The folks that are...do so by choice.

      There are so many false statements in this thread I can't even list them all....

      The training tells members how to properly deal with customers, how to process returns, eliminate ebay fees and tons more. It's all there down to the finest detail so I'm not sure why there are some people on here trying to talk about something they have no facts about.
      eBay does allow drop shipping and they have for a long time so has Amazon its not against either company however DS Domination teaches people how to source products from Amazon and resell them on eBay. Sure you can make a profit this way but the question is how much of a profit?

      Example: Rocking horse that sells normally for $90 retail but is sourced from Amazon for $75 and sold for $90 on eBay would leave you with a $15 profit not counting eBay seller fees and PayPal fees.

      Now lets take the same rocking horse that is sourced directly from the manufacturer for $45 and then sold on eBay for the same $90 leaves me making $45 profit not counting eBay seller fees and PayPal fees. Now your probably wondering how I came up with the $45 right. Well I took that from an actual manufacturer that I use that sells rocking horses. I get the product for $45 from the manufacturer and then I take $45 x 2 = $90 to come up with the retail price which is the formula used for most products on the market today.

      Think about that for a moment who would want to make $15 when they can make $45? Personally I'd go for the $45 and get the product from the manufacturer than Amazon. Sure I might have to have an EIN number and a Resale Certificate before the manufacturer will sell to me but I'd rather take the time to obtain that paperwork to make a higher profit than a smaller one. For me anyone not wanting to take the time to get a Resale Certificate or a VAT number if their in the UK is just plain lazy and obviously doesn't care about their business enough.

      No I'm not dogging DS Domination or anyone who is using the methods DS Domination teaches. I'm just merely making a point on the difference in profit margins when it comes to sourcing products via Amazon or going to the manufacturer

      Hope that helps everyone

      Nathan
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8944572].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rbarnhart1
        There are two basic problems with DS Domination. First, when you get involved with legitimate drop-shipping, you have some sort of an arrangement with a wholesaler or manufacturer. In other words, the source knows you and you know the source. The terms of the transactions are agreed upon - everyone knows what's going on.

        When you "drop-ship" using Amazon (DSD style), you have no agreement with Amazon. Amazon doesn't know you're doing this. They didn't set up an arrangement with you to ship products on your behalf. You are just selling products that you do not own. That is not drop-shipping. That's drive-by shipping.

        The second problem is that DSD's business model is upside down. The business model that most successful businesses use is "buy low, sell high". With DSD, you buy high, sell higher. Whether or not this is within the TOS of Amazon or Ebay, it's unethical as hell. You didn't add any value to the product for the extra price. You simply took advantage of someone's ignorance. Congratulations.

        If you want to start a business using drop-shipping, why not just learn how to drop-ship properly? Or, if you want to sell online using Amazon and Ebay, why not learn how to do it properly, ethically, and profitably? There are many courses available for very little money (I found an excellent quick-start guide for $7 recently). The top courses that teach an entire system and business model only cost about $125 to $200. That's a much better investment than $20-$99 per month with DS Domination. I don't mean to be harsh about it, but it really bugs me when people take short-cuts at the expense of other people.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8944638].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author robo916
          I've drop shipped "properly" before and frankly it sucks. Most of these companies have a bunch of crap in their supply that nobody is buying and meanwhile you're paying practically retail price for it.

          Oh and not to mention you are paying membership fees to sell their crap.

          If I'm going to pay that much, I'd rather be paying for something I have proof that people are actually buying. The margins may be slightly smaller but I'll take that when I'm selling the same item 15 times in a row.
          Signature

          Internet business where someone else does all of the set-up, selling, and follow-up FOR YOU! ==> Click Here

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8945234].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author NateYoung
            Originally Posted by robo916 View Post

            I've drop shipped "properly" before and frankly it sucks. Most of these companies have a bunch of crap in their supply that nobody is buying and meanwhile you're paying practically retail price for it.

            Oh and not to mention you are paying membership fees to sell their crap.

            If I'm going to pay that much, I'd rather be paying for something I have proof that people are actually buying. The margins may be slightly smaller but I'll take that when I'm selling the same item 15 times in a row.
            Robo916

            You're actually confused, if you're running your dropshipping business correctly you won't be buying products that are already marked up as you should be going directly to the manufacturer, this is where the real money in dropshipping is. You're correct that using services like Doba or WholesaleCentral.com along with a few others you would be buying products that have already been marked up. I've been selling products on eBay & Amazon for 10 years now and I have never used a service like Doba or Wholesale Central as I've always gone directly to the manufacturer.

            Think about that for a moment...
            Does Wal-Mart, Target, Kohl's and other stores buy their products from companies like Doba. No, they go directly to the manufacturer. And if you have ever been on any of those stores websites you will know that they too have products that are dropshipped from the manufacturer. Yes! I did say that correctly.
            Wal-Mart does dropshipping for some of the products they carry online which you can't find in any of the stores.

            The one thing that you mentioned in your previous post is that you wouldn't buy products from companies like Doba due to the fact that the price is already marked up to almost retail. But ye, you get your products from Amazon to turn around and sell on eBay using the methods taught by DSD.

            There is contradiction with that statement, as your profit margins are smaller when you buy the products from Amazon when in reality companies like Doba do mark up the product to make a profit but they are still way below retail and the profit margins would be much bigger than they ever would be with DSD.

            I would love to hear your opinion on why do you think that buying products from Amazon to sell on eBay would be more profitable than if you used companies like Doba or the manufacturer directly?

            Personally I don't use either method as I go directly to the manufacturer. But for those that don't want to go to the manufacturer at least Doba is a more viable option that Amazon.

            I really have to shake my head and wonder about your logic.
            I'm always up for a good debate so please feel free to enlighten me and prove to me that I'm wrong.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8945399].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Michael75065
              Originally Posted by NateYoung View Post

              Robo916

              You're actually confused, if you're running your dropshipping business correctly you won't be buying products that are already marked up as you should be going directly to the manufacturer, this is where the real money in dropshipping is. You're correct that using services like Doba or WholesaleCentral.com along with a few others you would be buying products that have already been marked up. I've been selling products on eBay & Amazon for 10 years now and I have never used a service like Doba or Wholesale Central as I've always gone directly to the manufacturer.

              Think about that for a moment...
              Does Wal-Mart, Target, Kohl's and other stores buy their products from companies like Doba. No, they go directly to the manufacturer. And if you have ever been on any of those stores websites you will know that they too have products that are dropshipped from the manufacturer. Yes! I did say that correctly.
              Wal-Mart does dropshipping for some of the products they carry online which you can't find in any of the stores.

              The one thing that you mentioned in your previous post is that you wouldn't buy products from companies like Doba due to the fact that the price is already marked up to almost retail. But ye, you get your products from Amazon to turn around and sell on eBay using the methods taught by DSD.

              There is contradiction with that statement, as your profit margins are smaller when you buy the products from Amazon when in reality companies like Doba do mark up the product to make a profit but they are still way below retail and the profit margins would be much bigger than they ever would be with DSD.

              I would love to hear your opinion on why do you think that buying products from Amazon to sell on eBay would be more profitable than if you used companies like Doba or the manufacturer directly?

              Personally I don't use either method as I go directly to the manufacturer. But for those that don't want to go to the manufacturer at least Doba is a more viable option that Amazon.

              I really have to shake my head and wonder about your logic.
              I'm always up for a good debate so please feel free to enlighten me and prove to me that I'm wrong.
              Can I network with you you sound so smart in this business. I want to get in ecommerce and drop shipping

              You replied to my DS domination post thank so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              I like to sell on other sites beside ebay.

              So DS Domination is a scam?/

              I don't want waste my time.

              Michael Ladd
              my skype ID is mladd1361
              Signature
              Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, plus get some quality products!

              Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://YourSuccessUnlimited.Net
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8949755].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Michael75065
            Originally Posted by robo916 View Post

            I've drop shipped "properly" before and frankly it sucks. Most of these companies have a bunch of crap in their supply that nobody is buying and meanwhile you're paying practically retail price for it.

            Oh and not to mention you are paying membership fees to sell their crap.

            If I'm going to pay that much, I'd rather be paying for something I have proof that people are actually buying. The margins may be slightly smaller but I'll take that when I'm selling the same item 15 times in a row.
            Thanks for replying to my DS Domination post

            I love to network with you.

            is DS Domination a scam

            a am also on skype mladd1361

            Thank you sir,
            Michael Ladd
            Signature
            Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, plus get some quality products!

            Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://YourSuccessUnlimited.Net
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8949750].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JakeStatler
      Originally Posted by robo916 View Post

      Seems there's a lot of people on this thread giving reviews about something they don't own and don't have all of the information on. A LOT of things said in this thread are false plain and simple.

      The product evolves with the sites and methods it uses so everything stays current.

      As far as drop shipping being against Amazon's TOS that's simply not true unless you are using Amazon prime which the training in DS Domination specifically tells you not to do.

      DSD teaches you how to use other sites besides amazon and trains on those as well.

      DSD teaches you not to list multiple quantities of the same item.

      As for price changes DS Domination members currently track our changes using price trackers and an in house inventory tracker is about to be rolled out in the coming weeks which is being programmed by one of DS's founders. The only DSD users running into this problem are the ones that aren't following directions and aren't using all of the resources provided in the training.

      As for eBay not allowing drop shipping. That's also false it states on their website that they are perfectly fine with it here About product sourcing (drop shipping)

      Not everyone on eBay is broke and looking for a deal. I've marked up tons of stuff and made good money doing it. Believe it or not...the lowest price doesn't always get the sale. And there's a reason for that. You would know this if you saw the DSD live training every week.

      As for negative feedback I suppose that would depend on the buyer/seller relationship however I've been in DS since the beginning of Dec and have sold over 150 items and have 100% positive feedback.

      You never are required to become an affiliate with DSD. The folks that are...do so by choice.

      There are so many false statements in this thread I can't even list them all....

      The training tells members how to properly deal with customers, how to process returns, eliminate ebay fees and tons more. It's all there down to the finest detail so I'm not sure why there are some people on here trying to talk about something they have no facts about.
      I couldn't have said it better myself... You stole the words out of my mouth. Wonderful overview post
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9010696].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tanya Ortiz
    Your talking out of your butt!!!! Risking your account for pennies. Dude, I do this FULL TIME!!! First of all its NOT against TOS. When I call every month to get increases in my limits I tell them I am a drop shipper. Its very legal with them as long as your getting your products from a good reliable source. And thank God I don't have to be like the pic above buying stuff, holding it in my garage and then selling it! If it wasn't for DSD this unemployed mom would be very broke!!!!
    Signature

    Please do not use affiliate templates in signatures

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8940600].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Silas Hart
    Yeah, I'm just going to delete my posts because I don't want an increase of DS Drones coming on this forum destroying it with their misinformation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8940605].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 1byte
      Originally Posted by Silas Hart View Post

      Yeah, I'm just going to delete my posts because I don't want an increase of DS Drones coming on this forum destroying it with their misinformation.
      Wish you hadn't deleted your posts. Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean you are wrong -- or even right for that matter, but your comments did add to the discourse in this thread. Sorry to see you cop-out like that and just delete everything.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8940901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eharczos
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8941224].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author darbok
      The thing here is that most people who sell on ebay sell their own stuff or wholesale stuff, for all the customer could know is you packed the product in an amazon box because you had one laying around at home.


      Originally Posted by eharczos View Post

      I just asked this question on another thread, but this seems to be more active so I'll ask it here. I get that it's a person's responsibility to do their own research and find the best price on a product, and if they purchase something on eBay before checking out Amazon first shame on them, but are your eBay customers not giving negative feedback and getting super pissed when they purchase something off eBay and a package from Amazon shows up on their doorstep? I know I would do a forehead slap if I did this to myself, but most people would much rather point the finger and play the victim than take some responsibility for their own actions.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8941294].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjshu99
    you might put in your listing that the product will be fulfilled and shipped by amazon and you check the gift option box so the customer doesnt see what you paid for it. the customer doesnt usually care as long as they get thir product. then you leave them good feedback and they will leave you good feedback.

    It is not against Amazons TOS to sell products on ebay unless you use their Prime program for shipping. ebay also has no problems with dropshipping but you better have the product when you sell it and ship it in the time you state. or if people start complaining to ebay about you they will not hesitate to shut you down rather than compromise the integrity of the site.

    what ebay does state is that you are suppose to use your own pictures. and the copy and paste formula ds domination promotes is illegal because you are copying copyrighted material. you have to write your own description. and dont forget about fees and taxes. buying something for $20 and selling it on ebay for $30 doesnt equate to $10 profit as stated in the ds domination videos.

    yes amazon prices change so you are constantly watching this. and there are tons of people doing this on ebay already so you are competing against them and real wholesalers. now this can be a way to make a few extra bucks each month. I do it and dont pay a monthly fee to the dsd guys.

    oh and the people defending this program are definately in it for the mlm benefits. thats who makes the most money with the program
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8941300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eharczos
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8941352].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author darbok
      I wasn't defending it, i was just throwing a scenerio out there. Talking to one of the DS people, I don't see them in for the MLM part, they really make next to nothing on the bottom level plan and the guy wasn't trying to up sell me at all, to them I think its a matter of time. what i mean by that is, they know once a person starts making money on ebay consistently, they'll upgrade out of their own want to do it to see how much more they can make.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8941381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheBestSeller
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8942766].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NateYoung
      I've seen the video for DS Domination and frankly I find it to mislead the people who buy into DS Domination for a few good reasons.

      Firs red flag is that DS Domination promises riches via drop shipping. However DS Domination teaches people how to find products on Amazon to turn around and sell on eBay. Being that I've been drop shipping for a little over 10 years now I have to wonder what the creators of DS Domination were smoking when they came up with the lame idea of sourcing products from Amazon.

      Sure you can find products on Amazon and then sell them on eBay but the question remains is it profitable to do that? I would have to say No due to the fact that the profit margins would be very low due to the fact that the seller on Amazon has already marked up the product to make a profit themselves. Not to mention when you list it on eBay you will have seller fees and PayPal fees to pay once the item sells which in turn leaves you with little to no profit. I don't recommend anyone try to create a business via drop shipping using the methods DS Domination teaches. Its just not viable.

      I would recommend you find legitimate manufacturers and distributors to source products from which is extremely profitable due to the fact your paying wholesale directly from the manufacturer which means you have a much larger profit margin to work with when it comes to pricing and listing the products on eBay.

      Hope that helps

      Nathan
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8944505].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael75065
        Originally Posted by NateYoung View Post

        I've seen the video for DS Domination and frankly I find it to mislead the people who buy into DS Domination for a few good reasons.

        Firs red flag is that DS Domination promises riches via drop shipping. However DS Domination teaches people how to find products on Amazon to turn around and sell on eBay. Being that I've been drop shipping for a little over 10 years now I have to wonder what the creators of DS Domination were smoking when they came up with the lame idea of sourcing products from Amazon.

        Sure you can find products on Amazon and then sell them on eBay but the question remains is it profitable to do that? I would have to say No due to the fact that the profit margins would be very low due to the fact that the seller on Amazon has already marked up the product to make a profit themselves. Not to mention when you list it on eBay you will have seller fees and PayPal fees to pay once the item sells which in turn leaves you with little to no profit. I don't recommend anyone try to create a business via drop shipping using the methods DS Domination teaches. Its just not viable.

        I would recommend you find legitimate manufacturers and distributors to source products from which is extremely profitable due to the fact your paying wholesale directly from the manufacturer which means you have a much larger profit margin to work with when it comes to pricing and listing the products on eBay.

        Hope that helps

        Nathan

        Can I network with you you sound so smart in this business. I want to get in ecommerce and drop shipping

        You replied to my DS domination post thank so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I ;ole to sell on other sites beside ebay.

        So DS Domination is a scam?/

        I don't want waste my time.

        Michael Ladd
        my skype ID is mladd1361
        Signature
        Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, plus get some quality products!

        Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://YourSuccessUnlimited.Net
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8949742].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tyronne78
        I 100% agree. The way you make money with DS Domination is by promoting the actual program as an affiliate.

        Originally Posted by NateYoung View Post

        I've seen the video for DS Domination and frankly I find it to mislead the people who buy into DS Domination for a few good reasons.

        Firs red flag is that DS Domination promises riches via drop shipping. However DS Domination teaches people how to find products on Amazon to turn around and sell on eBay. Being that I've been drop shipping for a little over 10 years now I have to wonder what the creators of DS Domination were smoking when they came up with the lame idea of sourcing products from Amazon.

        Sure you can find products on Amazon and then sell them on eBay but the question remains is it profitable to do that? I would have to say No due to the fact that the profit margins would be very low due to the fact that the seller on Amazon has already marked up the product to make a profit themselves. Not to mention when you list it on eBay you will have seller fees and PayPal fees to pay once the item sells which in turn leaves you with little to no profit. I don't recommend anyone try to create a business via drop shipping using the methods DS Domination teaches. Its just not viable.

        I would recommend you find legitimate manufacturers and distributors to source products from which is extremely profitable due to the fact your paying wholesale directly from the manufacturer which means you have a much larger profit margin to work with when it comes to pricing and listing the products on eBay.

        Hope that helps

        Nathan
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9082811].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjshu99
    ...Whether or not this is within the TOS of Amazon or Ebay, it's unethical as hell...
    There is nothing "unethical" about making a profit. Go ahead and search for a certain product online and you will find a wide range of prices for the same product. Are all the companies that sell the product higher than the lowest price available unethical and cheating people? It's called competition and you will only sell it for what people will pay for it.

    ...You are just selling products that you do not own. That is not drop-shipping...
    I thought that's what drop shipping was? Do I pay for the product first and then list it, hope it sells and then have the manufacturer ship it to the customer? I still never took possession of the product. Your statement is just confusing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8945691].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rbarnhart1
      @cjshu99 -- thanks for the comment. However, you've misunderstood a few things that I said. Making a profit is not unethical -- I'm sure I didn't make that claim. However, making a profit by the method that DSD uses is unethical, for several reasons.

      Before I address that, let's use your example of general retail sales (which is not what DSD is doing). In normal retail sales, you are correct...you can find prices that vary widely in many places. For example, you can buy a 20oz bottle of Pepsi at a convenient store for about 1.58 in my area. If you go to a 5-star hotel and you want to buy the same 20oz bottle of pepsi, you might pay 2.50 or more. Is that unethical -- yes it is. They can certainly do it -- but they won't get my business because it's a crappy business model. I don't do business with companies who take advantage of their customers.

      Having said that, let's make sure we are comparing apples to apples. Drop-shipping is not a retail transaction (you don't source from a retail store to do drop-shipping); it's a relationship that is normally setup between a wholesale company or a manufacture and a seller. You have to setup an account with a company in order to have them drop-ship products for you. In some cases, you have to qualify or meet some criteria before they will allow you to setup a drop-ship relationship with them.

      With the DSD method, there is no arrangement with Amazon. The people who are doing this are doing it without Amazon's permission and there is no relationship setup. Amazon is a retail company, not a wholesale company or a manufacturer.

      Here's an idea. Let's have the DSD sellers purchase their item from Amazon, have it shipped to their house, then list it on Ebay. Then, when someone wins the auction, the DSD seller can ship it to winner. Would anyone who is currently using DSD actually do this? No they would not. Why? Because then they would be assuming the risk for the transaction and the risk is too high. The reason it is too risky is because they are trying to sell a retail product at a higher-than-retail price. It's risky enough to sell a wholesale priced item at retail prices.

      The only reason a 5-star hotel can charge 2.50 for a 20oz bottle of Pepsi is because most of their revenue comes from something other than Pepsi sales and they have a captive audience who might be too lazy to walk to the nearest convenient store. In other words, they have a specific market that they can tap and they don't care if that market buys the Pepsi or not. If a small business tries to use this tactic as a primary business model -- they will quickly learn that it is a bad idea.

      What DSD sellers are doing is not drop-shipping. They are taking advantage of a system that was not intended to be used for what they are doing. You can rationalize it any way you want. But, the bottom-line is that it is not a sustainable business model. Eventually, people are going to figure out that they are being taken advantage of. Eventually, Amazon and Ebay are going to see what is going on and put a stop to it. And the end result is that all of the legitimate businesses that use Amazon and Ebay are going to be hit with a bunch of new rules and regulations and face additional scrutiny (and possibly lose revenue). That's what happens when large companies realize that people are misusing their assets.

      My goal here isn't to bash DSD or to criticize anyone. My goal is to get people to think about things correctly and understand potential consequences. The critical point is that it is safer, easier, and more profitable to setup a legitimate online business. Why not just do it right?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8969093].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Santr123
    I joined this program. Got me thinking into doing real drop shipping. But I dont like the idea of drop shipping from Amazon to Ebay. The training is average. I did not know its a per month cost. Now I want to cancell my membership. Dont want to pay them $20 every month. But it all got me seriously thinking about building an e-commerce website. So I would say, stay away from them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8945895].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael75065
      Originally Posted by Santr123 View Post

      I joined this program. Got me thinking into doing real drop shipping. But I dont like the idea of drop shipping from Amazon to Ebay. The training is average. I did not know its a per month cost. Now I want to cancell my membership. Dont want to pay them $20 every month. But it all got me seriously thinking about building an e-commerce website. So I would say, stay away from them.

      Can I network with you you sound so smart in this business. I want to get in ecommerce and drop shipping

      You replied to my DS domination post thank so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I like to sell on other sites beside ebay.

      So DS Domination is a scam?/

      I don't want waste my time.

      Michael Ladd
      my skype ID is mladd1361
      Signature
      Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, plus get some quality products!

      Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://YourSuccessUnlimited.Net
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8949757].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author darbok
      Originally Posted by Santr123 View Post

      I joined this program. Got me thinking into doing real drop shipping. But I dont like the idea of drop shipping from Amazon to Ebay. The training is average. I did not know its a per month cost. Now I want to cancell my membership. Dont want to pay them $20 every month. But it all got me seriously thinking about building an e-commerce website. So I would say, stay away from them.

      So of the 19 training videos, you really learned next to nothing?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8953085].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NateYoung
        There has been a lot of debate on here on whether or not DS Domination's methods are against Amazon's and eBay's TOS. Regardless no one has brought up the legal implications of what a person could face if they choose to use the methods that DS Domination teaches.

        Here's what I mean if a person who resides in the United States and decides to buy products on Amazon to sell on eBay and they fail to disclose that in their product description when they list the product on Amazon they are violating Federal laws that require a person to disclose that information in their product description.

        While most customers probably won't notice or won't care that the product is coming from Amazon or an Amazon seller the law requires a seller to do this as most consumers will assume that the product was sourced from the manufacturer. While its not illegal for a person to get products from Amazon to resell on eBay as long as they are making their customers aware of this fact. If a seller doesn't do this then they are misleading the customer and can be subjected to civil and criminal penalties which could result in fines of several thousand dollars and or possible jail time. Not to mention the whole practice is unethical to begin with. But more importantly the FTC requires disclosure of that fact.

        For example I used to carry some products on hand and others the manufacturer would drop ship for me. FTC regulation mandates that I put in my description that the manufacturer is drop shipping the product. If I failed to do that I could be fined and could have been subjected to the same civil and criminal penalties.

        While most customers won't care you do have to keep in mind that if you don't disclose this and a customer isn't happy with your customer service or the product they received it can only take one complaint to the FTC before you find yourself in a whole world of legal trouble. One customer folks is all it can take.

        I don't know about you all but I'd rather not risk it and if I sourced my products this way I'd put it in my product description every time just to avoid any future headaches. And that people is the problem with DS Domination as they don't teach that in any of their video trainings. I'm not sure why that is. It could be because the owners don't reside in the United States and assume it won't affect them or it could be that they simply don't care. Either way our government could press criminal charges against the owners and if that happened most countries now days will allow the United States to extradite them to face criminal charges. So just because a person who owns DS Domination or has joined the DS Domination program and is doing business this way they can still be subjected to criminal charges here in the United States.

        Now I'm no attorney and my statements should not be taken as legal advice as everyone who is thinking of buying products on Amazon to resell on eBay should seek the advice of a licensed attorney. I'm only giving my opinion and thoughts on the issue.

        Nathan
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8953659].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author darbok
          I do not believe you are correct Nate. When I go to the store and buy whatever, the packaging does not say where the store I am at purchased the product. Toy R Us does not list its suppliers on its toys. Stop and Shop does not list its growers on its produce. Restaurants do not mention on their menus if they use Sysco or US Foods. When I drop ship from a wholesaler to a customer, it says my name on the package, not the suppliers. There would be no legal reason for me to have to disclose who my supplier is regardless if its a wholesaler or amazon. If you are saying the FTC mandates this, please post the statutory code section.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8954560].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author NateYoung
            Actually Darbok,

            I am correct I've spoken with many attorneys on the subject not to mention you can contact an attorney on the subject and verify that I'm correct. When it comes to going into a physical store your correct they don't mention where they got their products and that is due to the fact that they carry the product on hand their is a huge difference between carrying products on hand and having them drop shipped from another supplier. Go on Wal-Marts website or any other major retailers website and you will find that for the products they sell that are drop shipped it will clearly state this in the product description. It is a law that is clearly spelled out by the FTC to govern online product sellers and marketers.

            There are a set of rules that are required of any online seller that physical brick and mortar stores do not have to follow unless they are selling products online also.

            I for one personally don't care if you think I'm correct or not as its your choice if you want to play Russian Roulette with your business is your choice but I don't recommend anyone do that. I do recommend that anyone who wants to create a long term business online to seek the advice of a licensed attorney. Or at the very least take the time to research both federal and state laws for the state you reside in. A good place to start is the Federal Trade Commission.

            I can tell you that in the last 10 years the FTC has come down hard on marketers and online sellers of products and services and they have passed a lot of federal laws that mandate online sellers, retailers, marketers and anyone that offers a product or service online regardless of whether its a digital product or a physical one. Anyone who fails to take the time to check out all facts are taking a big risk having the book thrown at them in the long run. If their lucky they may never have any problems but the question you have to ask yourself is that a risk your willing to take?

            I'm in it for the long haul so I refuse to take that kind of risk. I have products that are drop shipped for me and I've carried products on hand so I am familiar with both ends of the stick.

            Yes in business their is risk but a good business person should know how to minimize their risks but playing with the FTC is not minimizing risk because all it can take is one slap from them to put you completely out of business.

            Just my food for thought. Just another disclaimer everyone should seek legal advice from a licensed attorney.

            Nathan

            Originally Posted by darbok View Post

            I do not believe you are correct Nate. When I go to the store and buy whatever, the packaging does not say where the store I am at purchased the product. Toy R Us does not list its suppliers on its toys. Stop and Shop does not list its growers on its produce. Restaurants do not mention on their menus if they use Sysco or US Foods. When I drop ship from a wholesaler to a customer, it says my name on the package, not the suppliers. There would be no legal reason for me to have to disclose who my supplier is regardless if its a wholesaler or amazon. If you are saying the FTC mandates this, please post the statutory code section.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8957929].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8952617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjshu99
    Ok DS Dominators

    Fact - Prime members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale or to ship to their customers.( Amazon TOS )

    Fact - Amazon states you cannot use any of their services for commercial use. ( Amazon TOS )

    Fact - Amazon does not allow you to copy pictures and content for the benefit of merchant use. Plus copying and pasting is copyright infringement. ( Amazon TOS )

    Fact - Ebay says the pictures you use must be yours or risk losing your listing or account. ( Ebay TOS )

    Has everyone checked with a tax professional about the taxes they have to pay in their own state on items you purchase for resale? Should you be collecting sales tax on ebay sales?

    This is Roger Langille's third attempt at an mlm. Check out Sozo and Visalis.

    The Dsd pricing is ridiculous in my opinion. $19.95 every month? $99 every month? People are dropping out in big numbers. The number one knowledge base article in the DS Domination Help Desk is “How To Cancel Membership Future Billing”.

    And how will you handle refunds? What about warranty claims? Or the customer says they did not get their merchandise? What happens when Amazon runs out of stock or the price changes before you can update your Ebay listing?

    The Dsd training is weak in my opinion. Langille goes thru a few short videos about listing and finding items. When he finds one he states "thats $XX profit all day long". Well you do not make any money UNTIL YOU SELL IT. You'll see lots of the same items listed on Ebay with various price points and obviously using the Amazon dropship method because they all use the same picture, that are not selling!

    And speaking of selling, when you check an item and found that they have sold a few, you have to click on the number of items sold to see exactly what it was sold for. The listing price is irrelevant. Many times an itemmight be listed on Ebay for $100, you check and sold 5 of them, and you believe you can get close to this price point and sell a few. But when you you click on the number of items sold you might see those 5 items actually sold for $75, cheaper than you can purchase it off of Amazon. I noticed that Langille does not teach this.

    Dsd does show you other sites to use besides Amazon like Overstock, Wayfair, Walmart, Northen Tool, BJs wholesale, Ltd commodities - basically anywhere you can find an item with a low price that you can order and ship to a different address than yours. But after searching these sites you will still have problems finding items on other sites that have better prices than Amazon. The problem is not having the gift option available the customer will see what you paid for it. And some of these merchants are already selling on Ebay and you can't come close to their pricing.

    Finally, understand that this is being done and has been done on a regular basis for years. I do it on a short term basis with special deals only. Not sure how viable this would be long term or as a full time business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8954824].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author darbok
      thing I see is, after watching all 19 videos, what is the reason to continue to pay for it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8954845].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robo916
    I've already listed most of the false statements in this thread and some have been repeated so apparently people don't read....

    Soooo....if I buy something from Amazon and a day, week, two weeks, or a month later I decide I don't want it anymore and so I sell that item on ebay.... I have to disclose in the listing that I got it from Amazon and that I paid less than what I'm selling it for? HUH? LOL

    Ebay frowns on people selling stuff for a profit? it's unethical? LOL

    What do you people think the purpose of a business is? To NOT make a profit?

    What do you think all those people selling stuff on ebay are doing? Selling items for LESS than they bought it? Trying to NOT make a profit? Who in their right mind wold do that???

    You guys are going too far with the comedy.

    This is why so many fail in this industry. They get scammed so much that when a real opportunity comes around they can't believe it's true. They think.."there MUST be something wrong with this" and they never even get started. SMH....
    Signature

    Internet business where someone else does all of the set-up, selling, and follow-up FOR YOU! ==> Click Here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8975686].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NateYoung
      Robo916,

      Congrats you have it all figured out and I do mean that with lots of sarcasm. You comply missed the boat my friend but that's not your fault its DS Domination that is to blame as they are filling your heads with a load of bull.

      You totally are just not understanding what people are talking about here. And you clearly don't understand what I said about disclosure. So lets see if I can simplify better.

      When it comes to disclosure you are required to put short statement saying that the product is being drop shipped from the company your getting the products from in this case it's Amazon. You are only required to do that if you are not carrying the product on hand. Now if you buy a product and decide to sell it on eBay at some future point after you received the item then no You Do Not Have To Put that in your description. It only applies to items that are being drop shipped from a 3rd party other than yourself. In this case Amazon.

      Again the law only requires it if you are not physically stocking and shipping the product yourself. If you stock the product and ship them yourself or you stock the product and use a 3rd party warehouse then you are exempt from that requirement.

      Example - I buy $10,000 worth of children's rockers from the manufacturer at XYZ Company and I use a 3rd party fulfillment service like Amazon Fulfillment and then whenever I make a sale Amazon ships the product for me. In this case since I paid for the product upfront and Amazon is shipping the product for me Amazon acts as my warehouse and therefore I'm still shipping the product myself. Therefore I am no longer required to tell my customers that the product is drop shipped.

      Now if I don't buy the product upfront from XYZ Company and I pay for the product before the item is shipped to my customer and XYZ Company ships the product directly to my customer then I am now required to let me customers know this fact because it is illegal to allow my customers to think that I'm carrying and shipping the product myself.

      I can say that back when I started there was no law that required me to tell my customers that the product was being drop shipped. However with the increase of fraud that has occurred in the last 5 to 10 years there has been laws that have been put into place to keep the fraud down. It does suck that we are now required to do that but that's what happens when a few bad apples fall from the tree. They spoil it for those of us who are trying to run an honest business. In this case DS Domination will eventually cause Amazon and eBay to tighten their reigns on sellers making it harder for us honest folk to make a living from home selling on Amazon and eBay.

      I'm hoping that I was capable of making it a little more easy for you to understand. But its your choice how you want to run your business.

      Nathan
      Originally Posted by robo916 View Post

      I've already listed most of the false statements in this thread and some have been repeated so apparently people don't read....

      Soooo....if I buy something from Amazon and a day, week, two weeks, or a month later I decide I don't want it anymore and so I sell that item on ebay.... I have to disclose in the listing that I got it from Amazon and that I paid less than what I'm selling it for? HUH? LOL

      Ebay frowns on people selling stuff for a profit? it's unethical? LOL

      What do you people think the purpose of a business is? To NOT make a profit?

      What do you think all those people selling stuff on ebay are doing? Selling items for LESS than they bought it? Trying to NOT make a profit? Who in their right mind wold do that???

      You guys are going too far with the comedy.

      This is why so many fail in this industry. They get scammed so much that when a real opportunity comes around they can't believe it's true. They think.."there MUST be something wrong with this" and they never even get started. SMH....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8975856].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author robo916
        Originally Posted by NateYoung View Post

        Robo916,

        Congrats you have it all figured out and I do mean that with lots of sarcasm. You comply missed the boat my friend but that's not your fault its DS Domination that is to blame as they are filling your heads with a load of bull.

        You totally are just not understanding what people are talking about here. And you clearly don't understand what I said about disclosure. So lets see if I can simplify better.

        When it comes to disclosure you are required to put short statement saying that the product is being drop shipped from the company your getting the products from in this case it's Amazon. You are only required to do that if you are not carrying the product on hand. Now if you buy a product and decide to sell it on eBay at some future point after you received the item then no You Do Not Have To Put that in your description. It only applies to items that are being drop shipped from a 3rd party other than yourself. In this case Amazon.

        Again the law only requires it if you are not physically stocking and shipping the product yourself. If you stock the product and ship them yourself or you stock the product and use a 3rd party warehouse then you are exempt from that requirement.

        Example - I buy $10,000 worth of children's rockers from the manufacturer at XYZ Company and I use a 3rd party fulfillment service like Amazon Fulfillment and then whenever I make a sale Amazon ships the product for me. In this case since I paid for the product upfront and Amazon is shipping the product for me Amazon acts as my warehouse and therefore I'm still shipping the product myself. Therefore I am no longer required to tell my customers that the product is drop shipped.

        Now if I don't buy the product upfront from XYZ Company and I pay for the product before the item is shipped to my customer and XYZ Company ships the product directly to my customer then I am now required to let me customers know this fact because it is illegal to allow my customers to think that I'm carrying and shipping the product myself.

        I can say that back when I started there was no law that required me to tell my customers that the product was being drop shipped. However with the increase of fraud that has occurred in the last 5 to 10 years there has been laws that have been put into place to keep the fraud down. It does suck that we are now required to do that but that's what happens when a few bad apples fall from the tree. They spoil it for those of us who are trying to run an honest business. In this case DS Domination will eventually cause Amazon and eBay to tighten their reigns on sellers making it harder for us honest folk to make a living from home selling on Amazon and eBay.

        I'm hoping that I was capable of making it a little more easy for you to understand. But its your choice how you want to run your business.

        Nathan
        If I have it wrong then apparently so does eBay. You may want to talk to their lawyers because they state on their website that you are never required to disclose who you are sourcing from or that you are product sourcing at all for that matter.

        About product sourcing (drop shipping)

        I'm paying for the products using the money I was just paid so therefore when I purchase the item it's mine to send to whom I wish. Not to mention we send the items as gifts anyway but whatever. I'm not going to debate this with someone who is not even in the program. It's not going to be for everyone. Take it easy!
        Signature

        Internet business where someone else does all of the set-up, selling, and follow-up FOR YOU! ==> Click Here

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8976229].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author NateYoung
          Robo916

          Once again your not understanding what I'm saying. If you would have actually read my post you would have known that you don't have to disclose who your sourcing your products from you only have to disclose that they are being drop shipped.

          Example in your terms or the product description you would have to put something along these lines. This is what I put in mine.

          (This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer and it will ship in 3 to 5 days. I will provide you with tracking once the item ships.)

          The above sentence full fills the that requirement. And as you can see their is no mention of where I'm sourcing the product form.

          If you still can't understand what I'm saying and it still doesn't make sense then I'm at a loss on how to help you or get you to understand as I don't think its rocket science. I believe its so simple that a 5th or 6th grader can understand what I'm saying.


          Originally Posted by robo916 View Post

          If I have it wrong then apparently so does eBay. You may want to talk to their lawyers because they state on their website that you are never required to disclose who you are sourcing from or that you are product sourcing at all for that matter.

          About product sourcing (drop shipping)

          I'm paying for the products using the money I was just paid so therefore when I purchase the item it's mine to send to whom I wish. Not to mention we send the items as gifts anyway but whatever. I'm not going to debate this with someone who is not even in the program. It's not going to be for everyone. Take it easy!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8999317].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author NateYoung
            I've had a few tell me that they can't source from the manufacturer because they would be required to purchase in large quantities. Here's my response to that question. Hopefully it will help people understand what I've been saying in my previous posts about getting products from the manufacturer directly.


            That's exactly where too many marketers fail as they believe that you have to buy huge quantities from the manufacturer's when in fact that's not always true as their are literally 1000's of manufacturers who will drop ship for you and you pay for the product before they send it out to your customers. Now most of those manufacturers will put you on Net 30 terms once you start moving product for them. I have several that I pay once a month to. Others just simply won't allow it but they all will if you end up selling a large quantity.

            I hardly ever carry products on hand. The only products I carry on hand I get from other countries that I have exclusive rights to sell here in the states but thats only because I also sell those products to retailers only. Because I work from home most of those are also drop shipped for me directly to my retailers when they order product. Because of this I have never had to carry products on hand or buy large quantities up front unless I want to.

            Over 3/4 of my list of a little under 10,000 manufacturers I work with of have worked with will drop ship directly to the customer for their online sellers and until you become established with them you will have to pay for the products as their ordered. If you don't sell any you don't pay for any so its good for both parties.

            I just can't comprehend why anyone would want to use a 3rd party like inventory source or buy the products from Amazon when they can get it a true wholesale prices from the manufacturer. To me that just doesn't make sense financially why would a person want to earn less when they can make 3 to 5 times that when they get the product at wholesale from the manufacturer directly.

            Sure some manufacturers will charge a small drop ship fee but thats only because they have to pay their employees extra to pack the box to send to your customer when they will save money if you bought in bulk. But to me thats a small fee in comparison to the profits you will make sourcing your products this way. I have never seen the drop ship fee more than $7 bucks but its usually around $3 it all depends on the manufacturer.

            Most manufacturers don't care where you sell your products as long as your selling them some don't like their products sold on eBay. But they will tell you that when you sign up with the manufacturer as an online retailer. They all will not allow you to sell below their MAP pricing which is fair due to the fact that it keeps competition fair. However I don't see why anyone would want to sell below that because the profits would be low anyway.

            I am launching a product in the next month or two called Wholesale Dominator which will teach people how to sell their products and it will also provide the steps to be able to get products from the manufacturer. The main point of Wholesale Dominator will be my list of manufacturers that I have worked with in the past. I have a list of a little under 10,000 manufacturers I will be launching with a few thousand and I will be adding 500 to a 1000 new manufacturers per month to keep the content fresh.

            Hope that helps.
            Nathan
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8999331].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author James Campbell
      Originally Posted by robo916 View Post

      I've already listed most of the false statements in this thread and some have been repeated so apparently people don't read....

      Soooo....if I buy something from Amazon and a day, week, two weeks, or a month later I decide I don't want it anymore and so I sell that item on ebay.... I have to disclose in the listing that I got it from Amazon and that I paid less than what I'm selling it for? HUH? LOL

      Ebay frowns on people selling stuff for a profit? it's unethical? LOL

      What do you people think the purpose of a business is? To NOT make a profit?

      What do you think all those people selling stuff on ebay are doing? Selling items for LESS than they bought it? Trying to NOT make a profit? Who in their right mind wold do that???

      You guys are going too far with the comedy.

      This is why so many fail in this industry. They get scammed so much that when a real opportunity comes around they can't believe it's true. They think.."there MUST be something wrong with this" and they never even get started. SMH....
      You've got quite the debating skills there lol

      The truth is DSD is nothing more than an amateur operation with a shiny sales process. There will be very few people who will be able to turn their DSD activities into a business that lasts more than a couple of years. It won't be a REAL business. It won't be one you'll be able to sell if you decide to exit the business.

      You're glossing over many of the facts in this thread. My guess is that you're doing this to justify your own support bias/purchase bias because you've decided to buy into DSD and unfortunately recommended others do the same.

      Come back when you've got some legitimate arguments and are able to articulate them like in manner that resembles professionalism. Otherwise, you simply sound, look and act as though you're trying to blow smoke up everyone's... you know... with arguments that are weak at best just to make yourself feel better about some nonsense program you've bought into.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8999379].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mikej413
    I read a pretty negative review of it. This is what I'm talking about. DS Domination Scam Alert After reading this I became suspicious and decided there are other programs out there with better policies.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8990529].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jkgultimate
      Originally Posted by Mikej413 View Post

      I read a pretty negative review of it. This is what I'm talking about. DS Domination Scam Alert After reading this I became suspicious and decided there are other programs out there with better policies.
      Watch out for what these blogs say, 99% of them are false specially the ones that say "DS Scam alert".

      If you read through that blog post, hes selling you something. He is selling a drop shipping service LOL.

      His post is like this:

      "DS Domination is a scam and don't pay thep, but buy my drop shipping service instead because it's better"

      I have been selling on eBay for 10 years now and always used drop shipping, when I joined DS Domination, it opened my eyes to all of the possibilities. Instead of just specializing on something, I can now sell things I didn't even think about.

      The problem with most DS Domination affiliates is they actually don't do the eBay side of things and talk out of their ass.

      I decided to make own legit review on DS Domination. I am getting tired of these internet marketers that claim they make a 6 figure income, but never sold an item on eBay LOL.

      ==> Read My Full Review Here.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8992953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jkgultimate
    Everyone just to warn you guys, this Michael Ladd dude goes around pretending to be interested in a business opportunity and than slaps you with his opportunity. Tons of complaints already. Right now he is pretending to be interested in DS Domination, but he's not. In fact, he has been harassing DSD reps, going from one to another.

    He said he joined DS Domination in January LOL, and he's still asking about it. Watch out!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9000163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sharitchritin
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9022008].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
      I happen to see DS domination for some months...

      what i know is a monthly subscription member fee?

      and what u do inside?


      I already an amazon affiliate will I get " ban" if join this?

      actually I a bit confuse how it works ...

      any one give a simple summary of it?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9022838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author truthseeker1210
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9028002].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hitesh93
      Originally Posted by truthseeker1210 View Post

      Take a look at this 14 min DS Domination review by Troy. He brings up some legal issues with DS Domination. What are your thoughts on this? Would love your feedback. Thanks!

      DS Domination Review: DS Domination Scam or Viable Business and Income Opportunity? - YouTube
      Fail attempt from someone competing with DSD...signed up this month and only comments are linking to a debunked video from Troy - the scammer from Zeek Rewards and Rippln.
      If you took enough time to scroll down below this video, you'd see that not onl did Roger respond pointing out the issues with Troy's "review" (which Troy thanked him for but never edited his video), you'd also see numerous comments from DSD members sharing their own success with it.
      Try not to be such an obvious anti-DSD shill next time.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9028026].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author myemoni
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9081677].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
      Originally Posted by myemoni View Post

      I joined Drop Ship Domination (DSD) on January 25, 2014 and I have made over $1500 in sales without Recruiting, Traffic, Leads or Home Parties.

      If your looking to make FAST MONEY without Marketing and Recruiting. Then D is the perfect opportunity for YOU.
      :confused:
      are you sure? no need to promote?
      next actual cost is per month?

      don't have one time payment?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9081816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TomGlover
    Honestly - I like it. However, I do feel that the strategies take a lot of work to make success.

    For example; you need to make sure that you post at least 50 items on eBay before you make any money.

    ...Also, eBay have brought out a rule where if your account is new; you have to have a certain amount of feedback, and sold over a certain amount before you can withdraw any money. :/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9083433].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ns17
    I am not trying to say anything against the system but just wanted to have a clarity on this doubt.
    If the item is for less on Amazon and we sell at higher price on Ebay. When customer is going to get that item with the invoice from Amazon wont he notice that first the item is from Amazon and the price is less as what he paid on Ebay. Thanks
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339990].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ns17
      Originally Posted by ns17 View Post

      I am not trying to say anything against the system but just wanted to have a clarity on this doubt.
      If the item is for less on Amazon and we sell at higher price on Ebay. When customer is going to get that item with the invoice from Amazon wont he notice that first the item is from Amazon and the price is less as what he paid on Ebay. Thanks

      Anyone here ??
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343060].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author corfas
    Hi Guys, i'm new dropshipper on ebay and i have a question, has someone use wayfair uk or vidalxl uk as suppliers?wayfair uk or vidalx uk sends the parcels without invoice but the boxes have the logo of their warehouses..

    is this a problem for dropshipping?
    until now ι use the amazon.
    Amazon has Gift options but does not have good prices, is expensive.
    Please respond only dropshipper who use these sites.

    thanks a lot!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10552429].message }}

Trending Topics