Elite Traffic Agency - Your Experience?

38 replies
They claim to sell premium quality traffic. Formerly only for the 'big players'.
Any comments on this service?

Elite Traffic Agency |
#agency #elite #experience #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author sanhal
    I am not very impressed with the quality of the traffic. I just bought some traffic from them and only had a 1% optin rate to a free offer that usually converts much better than that.

    Sandy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9138025].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    Yes, their traffic is crap!

    They take your money and deliver rubbish traffic.

    Spent $600 and got nothing but a heap of useless clicks sent to my site.

    All other traffic converts at 40% on my page (Facebook, solo ads, all of it -- over 20,000 visitors that optin rate has held true)

    Their 'top tier' traffic converts at less than 4%. You do the maths!

    Call that quality traffic? And of course their response is it must be my squeeze page.

    This ain't my first rodeo.

    Jessica L. Maness (Denton, TX) is the person behind this service. Although when searching her profile photo it came up on other sites using different names so looks like her name is a lie also.

    She pretends to operate as two different people using two different skype handles and will always use fake scarcity to try and get you to order a package right away. Everytime I spoke with her there was a rush for me to order as they had xyz orders coming in the next day. She tried this on me about 4 times. I should have known things were suss from that alone.

    Stay well away from this chick. The only reason people are able to run scams like this is because they take advantage of Paypals digital product rule which gives you no rights. So they are able to deliver rubbish traffic and not refund you. Nice little scam really.

    Stay well clear!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9143895].message }}
    • Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      Yes, their traffic is crap!

      A bunch of scammers who will take your money and deliver rubbish traffic.

      Spent $600 and got nothing but a heap of useless clicks sent to my site.

      Make sure you open PayPal disputes so we get PayPal investigating their account.

      Also do a chargeback through your credit card company.

      Refund Policy
      All Sales Are Final. We offer no refunds under any circumstances.

      above is their Refund Policy
      thanks for the review WillR. Now I have to be careful with various traffic agency.
      Signature
      Professional Animated Banner HTML5 Designer
      Make Your Banner Ads More Clickable
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9143998].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    Yes, be very careful.

    I did have a weird feeling before I went ahead and ordered because they kept trying to use false scarcity on me telling me they had other orders and I would need to get in quickly, yet at the same time they were paying for $100 banner ads on this forum each day, so they obviously were not booked out.

    I should have known better.

    Stay clear of them!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9145390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    They are also running two websites with different faces and different prices:

    EDIT: I have since found out the website below (powerleadclicks.com) is simply an affiliate for this service and as such it and Jeff Mills has NOTHING to do with my complaint here. I apologize for that but was only going on the information I had.

    http://www.powerleadclicks.com/

    That one is registered to Jeff Mills
    View Profile: goldmills
    http://www.jeffmills.com/

    http://elitetrafficagency.com/

    This one is being run by Jessica Maness

    They also have a template response to any PayPal dispute you open. It's clear they have had many refund requests which is what my PayPal rep told me. They just blame it on your website which is clearly not the problem when I've had thousands of other traffic sent to the same page and converting at 40% and their "top tier" traffic converts at 4% over 1000 clicks. What a laugh.

    I am now going through my credit card company for a chargeback.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147153].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author goldmills
      Will, you want to stir up a hornet's nest? Why are you poking a stick at me.

      You are not wise in the way you post about me.

      I think I'll go see if I can find people complaining about you on the facebook boards then post all the instances here. I am sure I can find more than the two complaints 10 years old about me.
      Signature

      In His Grip ><>,
      Jeff Mills - Learn more about me http://www.unlimitedmobileminutes.net (Solavei) | http://www.sevenstew.com (micro-jobs site) | http://www.outsourcedtv.com (free training) |
      http://www.watchmywebinar.com/mobileapps (free training on building mobile apps)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147260].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WillR
        Originally Posted by goldmills View Post

        Will, you want to stir up a hornet's nest? Why are you poking a stick at me.

        You are not wise in the way you post about me.

        I think I'll go see if I can find people complaining about you on the facebook boards then post all the instances here. I am sure I can find more than the two complaints 10 years old about me.
        Jeff,

        I am giving an honest review of a traffic service... a traffic service that so happens to be registered in your name. That's not my fault.

        Whoever is behind this traffic service is misleading people and everyone has the right to know.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147265].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thetacrm
      I have read both of those reports, posted by you, on the above links, obviously, someone has bought some product. I did not see any "rip off" evidence. That website lives out of marketing and extorting people. The person blaming has got what he ordered. Did he apply it? I doubt it, sounds like yet another one who purchased a product more to entertain himself than to apply it.

      I cannot say anything about Jeff Mills, as I don't know that person, but I know that placing such links may constitute defamation and are certainly not an honest way to tell something about anyone.

      By reading that report, I have not seen nor understood that there is any scam. I can see a whining person who did not have success. I did not read that the person did not get what was ordered. Neither that person has left contact details. How strange is that?

      That is not a scam report nor it is "rip-off" report. That is libel and defamation that lives on Internet due to various laws that permit freedom of speech.

      And if you are truly honest, you should review exactly my words and for your own sake make a better testimony. This one did not work.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147278].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WillR
        Originally Posted by thetacrm View Post

        I have read both of those reports, posted by you, on the above links, obviously, someone has bought some product. I did not see any "rip off" evidence. That website lives out of marketing and extorting people. The person blaming has got what he ordered. Did he apply it? I doubt it, sounds like yet another one who purchased a product more to entertain himself than to apply it.
        This has nothing to do with you.

        I am giving a review thus why this section is called 'Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings'. Posting a link to someone else who has had issues with the same people I am having issues with is not defamation. I can post links to whatever I like. I am doing the research for others so they don't fall into the same trap I just did.

        I don't know Jeff Mills from a bar of soap. I am simply providing facts. The fact is he is the registered domain owner for this same service I just paid $600 to and given rubbish traffic in return. It's up to you as to how you wish to interpret that. That is MY review.

        My review is do NOT use this service and THAT is why they have their refund policy plastered all over their sales page. Because they know the traffic they are providing is useless.

        P.S. You will notice nowhere did I say Jeff ripped off the other person. You are just basing that off the domain on which that person posted. I simply stated it was someone else who has had issues with the same person.

        FYI the defintion of defamation is... is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual. Seeing as though all I have stated in this thread is pure fact, I don't think you need worry about that ;-)

        NEXT!!!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147285].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author thetacrm
          Originally Posted by WillR View Post

          This has nothing to do with you.
          This statement how it has nothing with me is incorrect. I don't have a narrow feeling of responsibility and when there is an inaccurate report on anyone, my duty moves me to give you my opinion.
          • Links you have posted did not say anything about alleged scam and are not trustfull.
          • The useless traffic you got cannot be verified in any case so far to be such, neither did you posted exact details, for example, do you have a log file that traffic was bad? And what constitutes bad traffic for you.

          Due to your inaccurate analysis of those links and directions to alleged scam and bad-making of another person, I am asking you now to clearly provide statement of why such traffic was useless, regardless if you have or not have evidences.

          An example of useless traffic would be as below, some kind of artificially created traffic, and I am asking you to provide accurate report which makes some sense, on why your traffic was useless?
          • When people are organized with the sole purpose to make clicks within their group. Such traffic would contain probably similar locations, too many similar browsers or inconsistent time delays, and few pages on a website would be followed. Is there anything like this in your case?
          • Such useless traffic would be generated by bots, and would originate from IP numbers belonging to various hosting providers. Is thThe sole facere anything like that on your side?

          Further, there is no valid point for "refund" if the traffic was not artificially created. I would never ask for such refund for the sake of my own integrity.

          It happened to me to have paid a party on Fiverr.com that has brought me useless traffic, however, I have all the evidences why it was useless, that is the log file and refund is substantiated. US $5 refunded. I can check out the owners of IP addresses easily.

          However, it happened to me to have paid hundreds of dollars that brought me different kind of people and different traffic that have not resulted same like on other network. However traffic was not artificially created. There is no way that I would ever ask for refund in such cases. Various networks have various types of traffic.

          It is also impossible to generalize that certain network has useless traffic like you say. As there are so many factors to that, and if you don't have substantiated argument on why is it useless, like some kind of artificially created traffic, your comments become useless and not the traffic nor that website in question.

          Let me now substantiate why your comments are useless:
          1. You have stated they delivered "rubbish traffic" without evidence why it was rubbish.
          2. You blame a traffic network for your low rate of conversions, how silly is that
          3. You give an impression that paying banner ads on Warrior Forum constitutes false scarcity. However, you are not buying scarcity, but traffic, and that impression of scarcity is something commonly used in sales of digital products, especially by people who are members here.
          4. You incite other people to "stay clear of them", while not bringing out evidences.
          5. Even though the refund policy is that all sales are final, you have got the traffic, without evidences that it was artificial, and you still want to impress the public how you are going to ask the refund. Taking something for nothing is called stealing. Just because you can ask your credit card company for refund, does that constitute a valid refund? I have read their Terms and obviously you had agree to Terms, which you break yourself. In fact, on your comments, you brought too many evidences against you than evidences on why their traffic would be "useless".
          6. You stated they are misleading people. I am trying to see how. You have chance to tell us.
          7. There are so many other networks with NO REFUND policy. The policy would never apply in case of artificial traffic, as that could be fraud. I don't see why you or anyone would be able to get clicks from real people and claim refund. There must be clear what was not delivered and why some purchase would have to be refunded with or without a refund policy. I am trying hard to understand what exactly happened to you.
          8. Multiple websites that you claim to have found to belong to same company, do not constitute anything bad. Your argument is useless.

          Will, give me one evidence why that traffic was useless, and I will disregard all of your above false claims.

          Otherwise the feeling I get is that you are jealous on the business someone else is doing.

          I think I got you Will finally, but I think that most probably you did not want to say what is the real reason for your blames. The traffic you bought was too expensive for you, isn't it? You bought expensive traffic with higher expectations than you have created. You would probably have cheaper results on some other network. I understand it that way, however, you need to purchase responsibly. Your results may vary, and their terms are clear. I am sorry for you, but if there is no artificial traffic, I guess your refunds are not substantiated. If there is nothing artificial, what you should do is to realize that it was your own mistake to test traffic with US $600 (OMG), and to either move on to other traffic network or simply to be a man.
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9148222].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author WillR
            Originally Posted by thetacrm View Post

            This statement how it has nothing with me is incorrect. I don't have a narrow feeling of responsibility and when there is an inaccurate report on anyone, my duty moves me to give you my opinion.
            Sorry but as I said previously, this has nothing to do with you. You haven't used the service being reviewed here so you have no reason to be responding.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9148244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goldmills
    I am awaiting your phone call Will
    Signature

    In His Grip ><>,
    Jeff Mills - Learn more about me http://www.unlimitedmobileminutes.net (Solavei) | http://www.sevenstew.com (micro-jobs site) | http://www.outsourcedtv.com (free training) |
    http://www.watchmywebinar.com/mobileapps (free training on building mobile apps)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    Some more proof for those playing at home.

    EDIT: I have since found out the website below (powerleadclicks.com) is simply an affiliate for this service and as such it and Jeff Mills has NOTHING to do with my complaint here. I apologize for that but was only going on the information I had.

    When you click to purchase on PowerLeadClicks.com you see this order page with the business you are paying listed as 'FNR':

    http://i.imgur.com/W0oLxcS.png

    When you click to purchase on EliteTrafficAgency.com/packages/ you guessed it, you are paying the same company listed as 'FNR.

    http://i.imgur.com/z0IKbLl.png

    So apart from the two sites looking identical, this immediately links them both together. Since Jeff Mills is listed as the registered owner of PowerLeadClicks.com then it's also same to assume he is the owner of EliteTrafficAgency.com (which has hidden domain registration information... hmmmm)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goldmills
    Signature

    In His Grip ><>,
    Jeff Mills - Learn more about me http://www.unlimitedmobileminutes.net (Solavei) | http://www.sevenstew.com (micro-jobs site) | http://www.outsourcedtv.com (free training) |
    http://www.watchmywebinar.com/mobileapps (free training on building mobile apps)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147347].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goldmills
    You know the saying that happens when people ASS U ME things about people right? Especially someone who is a 13 year internet veteran like you... I'd think you were more intelligent than just posting about someone or a product and assuming they owned and putting stuff out there about me - assuming I own that site. I own the domain Power Lead Clicks | Your Premiere Source of Buyer Traffic did you buy traffic from that domain or someone elses? I don't want to assume so I am asking you.
    Signature

    In His Grip ><>,
    Jeff Mills - Learn more about me http://www.unlimitedmobileminutes.net (Solavei) | http://www.sevenstew.com (micro-jobs site) | http://www.outsourcedtv.com (free training) |
    http://www.watchmywebinar.com/mobileapps (free training on building mobile apps)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goldmills
    So you did not buy this traffic from me, am I correct?
    Signature

    In His Grip ><>,
    Jeff Mills - Learn more about me http://www.unlimitedmobileminutes.net (Solavei) | http://www.sevenstew.com (micro-jobs site) | http://www.outsourcedtv.com (free training) |
    http://www.watchmywebinar.com/mobileapps (free training on building mobile apps)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147356].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goldmills
    To all who is reading this post, I want you to see... Will Riley did NOT buy traffic from me, and continues to THINK he did and post about me here. And let it be known. I own Power Lead Clicks | Your Premiere Source of Buyer Traffic which is a site Will did NOT buy any traffic from. But he chooses to think, that since I have the same site as someone else and the payment links go to the same source, that it makes me the source from it all.

    It's not my Paypal account. I am not associate in that paypal acct in any way. I am not an owner of it in anyway. It's not connected to me or any of my companies in anyway.

    SHOCKED that Will would just do assumptions and pull me into this mess. He even is calling me a spade - is Will a Racist?

    So this is my side of this.... You know what I already own. I own a domain and am an affiliate for Elite Traffic Agency. They have some MASSIVE traffic being bought through them from some of the biggest affiliate marketers on the planet. If the traffic was bad, why would they buy half a million clicks from Elite Traffic Agency?

    So, Will - what's your response to this?
    Signature

    In His Grip ><>,
    Jeff Mills - Learn more about me http://www.unlimitedmobileminutes.net (Solavei) | http://www.sevenstew.com (micro-jobs site) | http://www.outsourcedtv.com (free training) |
    http://www.watchmywebinar.com/mobileapps (free training on building mobile apps)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147454].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by goldmills View Post

      To all who is reading this post, I want you to see... Will Riley did NOT buy traffic from me, and continues to THINK he did and post about me here. And let it be known. I own Power Lead Clicks | Your Premiere Source of Buyer Traffic which is a site Will did NOT buy any traffic from. But he chooses to think, that since I have the same site as someone else and the payment links go to the same source, that it makes me the source from it all.

      It's not my Paypal account. I am not associate in that paypal acct in any way. I am not an owner of it in anyway. It's not connected to me or any of my companies in anyway.

      SHOCKED that Will would just do assumptions and pull me into this mess. He even is calling me a spade - is Will a Racist?

      So this is my side of this.... You know what I already own. I own a domain and am an affiliate for Elite Traffic Agency. They have some MASSIVE traffic being bought through them from some of the biggest affiliate marketers on the planet. If the traffic was bad, why would they buy half a million clicks from Elite Traffic Agency?

      So, Will - what's your response to this?
      Jeff, you own the domain PowerLeadClicks.com. Is that correct?

      EDIT: I have since found out the website below (powerleadclicks.com) is simply an affiliate for this service and as such it and Jeff Mills has NOTHING to do with my complaint here. I apologize for that but was only going on the information I had.

      When you click a Paypal button to order on that site it takes you take PayPal paying a business by the name of 'FNR'.

      When you go to EliteTrafficAgency.com (which is a near duplicate of the website above) and click on a PayPal link, low and behold, you are taken to Paypal paying a business by the name of 'FNR'.

      So somehow both sites are paying the same person but they are not connected?

      Hmm. Seems strange to me.

      All I can go on is the facts. And they are the facts.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9147621].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goldmills
    Will I stated that in my post, I am an affiliate for Elite Traffic Agency, therefore, the paypal button on my site will go to their shoppingcart.

    I do believe you understand how affiliate marketing works, where 1 person collects the money and pays someone else who is promoting an offer, right?
    Signature

    In His Grip ><>,
    Jeff Mills - Learn more about me http://www.unlimitedmobileminutes.net (Solavei) | http://www.sevenstew.com (micro-jobs site) | http://www.outsourcedtv.com (free training) |
    http://www.watchmywebinar.com/mobileapps (free training on building mobile apps)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9148010].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by goldmills View Post

      Will I stated that in my post, I am an affiliate for Elite Traffic Agency, therefore, the paypal button on my site will go to their shoppingcart.

      I do believe you understand how affiliate marketing works, where 1 person collects the money and pays someone else who is promoting an offer, right?
      Ok, well if you are an affiliate I apologize. But as I said I was going on the facts at hand and they led me to believe you were connected to both sites since the person being paid was the same on both websites. I do plenty of affiliate marketing and there were no signs of any affiliate links or tracking links and thus why affiliate marketing never entered the equation for me.

      Anyway, this thread seems to have been sidetracked somewhat. The issue at hand here for me was the total lack of quality of the traffic sent to me by the company EliteTrafficAgency.com and I still stand by that.

      The moment I questioned the quality of traffic they also stopped replying to my Skype messages and haven't responded since. So as I originally said, stay clear of this mob. That's my review from someone who has just paid $600 for 30 optins. What a bargain, right?! And I know the page converts because I have spent literally $10,000+ advertising it on Facebook and other solo ads and it's always had a very constant 35-40%+ optin rate. The page hasn't changed -- the traffic has. The difference there is way too much for me... AND someone in post #2 of this thread found the exact same problem. So it's not just me. This traffic is of low quality.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9148237].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thetacrm
        Originally Posted by WillR View Post

        That's my review from someone who has just paid $600 for 30 optins. What a bargain, right?!.
        Did you purchase 30 opt-ins? Or did you purchase clicks?

        I mean how hard is to get facts from you?
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9148251].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author WillR
          Originally Posted by thetacrm View Post

          Did you purchase 30 opt-ins? Or did you purchase clicks?

          I mean how hard is to get facts from you?
          I paid $600 for 1,000 clicks which resulted in just 30 optins.

          So as I said, I have paid $600 for 30 optins.

          On a page that converts at 35-40% on every other traffic source used.

          GRRRREAT quality traffic. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

          I should have gotten around 350-400 optins based on loads of previous testing of this same page.

          I got 30. That's some real good traffic. The traffic is the issue here.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9148256].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author thetacrm
            Originally Posted by WillR View Post

            I paid $600 for 1,000 clicks which resulted in just 30 optins.

            So as I said, I have paid $600 for 30 optins.
            So you paid for clicks, and not for opt-ins. Hmm, I think it is quite clear that you don't read what you buy. Nowhere did I read on their page that they sell opt-ins.

            In fact, your discussion here, may be used by their bank to not pay you a refund, unless you are somehow disabled or a minor.

            You agree that no specific result(s) is/are promised or assured; and results vary based on your offer, your copy, and other influences beyond our control.
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9148265].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author WillR
              Originally Posted by thetacrm View Post

              So you paid for clicks, and not for opt-ins. Hmm, I think it is quite clear that you don't read what you buy. Nowhere did I read on their page that they sell opt-ins.

              In fact, your discussion here, may be used by their bank to not pay you a refund, unless you are somehow disabled or a minor.
              What you think bears no weight here at all. So again, unless you have used this service you've no need to reply. This is a review thread for a particular traffic service not an opinion thread for you. Thanks all the same.

              It's your type of attitude that allows scams like this to continue. It's the perfect crime. Just blame it on the tested and proven squeeze page. Ha! This ain't my first redeo.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9148291].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author thetacrm
                Originally Posted by WillR View Post

                What you think bears no weight here at all. So again, unless you have used this service you've no need to reply. This is a review thread for a particular traffic service not an opinion thread for you. Thanks all the same.

                It's your type of attitude that allows scams like this to continue. It's the perfect crime. Just blame it on the tested and proven squeeze page. Ha!
                OK, so you do have time to blame and blame, but zero time to provide facts why was it scam and why was it a perfect crime?
                Signature
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9148302].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goldmills
    Will - Apology accepted, but next time, call a person back when you say something bad about them (me), so as to further keep you from writing inaccurate info. I was happy to share with you my connections to this company over a simple phone call, and you were adamant, you would take it public. This would have saved everyone countless precious minutes of avoiding this drama, with a 2 min FACT call.
    Signature

    In His Grip ><>,
    Jeff Mills - Learn more about me http://www.unlimitedmobileminutes.net (Solavei) | http://www.sevenstew.com (micro-jobs site) | http://www.outsourcedtv.com (free training) |
    http://www.watchmywebinar.com/mobileapps (free training on building mobile apps)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9150051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WinsonYeung
    I have 500 clicks missing and the owner promoise to send my traffic on April 30. It has been 5 days and the traffic did not arrive! Beside that, the owner did not response to any of my skype message and email as well.

    Here's what they promised

    Relationships are important for me, we are long term business people, so in willing to do another 500 clicks for you to your offer. Does that work for you?
    To: goldmills
    Can you give me their contact number so I can call them?
    Signature
    [WSO of The Day] Discount How To Generate 172.56% Positive Return OR build your List for FREE!

    "Case Study: Discover You Can Make $1371.66 With A Simple Blog Post by Clicking Here"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9163599].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by WinsonYeung View Post

      I have 500 clicks missing and the owner promoise to send my traffic on April 30. It has been 5 days and the traffic did not arrive! Beside that, the owner did not response to any of my skype message and email as well.

      Here's what they promised



      To: goldmills
      Can you give me their contact number so I can call them?
      Haha, yep, another person taken advantage of by Jessica L. Maness. Glad to see it's not just me. That's 3 people already in this thread. It's a shame people can scam so freely and still get away with it. I will be talking to my Paypal rep and having them look into this more seriously. Serial complaints means something needs to be done about it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9166135].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by WinsonYeung View Post

      I have 500 clicks missing and the owner promoise to send my traffic on April 30. It has been 5 days and the traffic did not arrive! Beside that, the owner did not response to any of my skype message and email as well.

      Here's what they promised



      To: goldmills
      Can you give me their contact number so I can call them?
      They offered to give me more traffic when I realized it was junk traffic as well. Don't bother. The traffic they send is just as junk the second time around. Think about it. If they truly stood by their traffic they wouldn't be offering any freebies. Seems they are used to dealing with this complaint over and over again.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9166137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WinsonYeung
    The last I chat with Jessica was

    "[3/5/2014 10:56:06 PM] Jessica Maness: You will need to contact elite traffic agency about that as I no longer handle business for them"


    Skyping and Emailing them does not give any reply... That's $600 gone

    I should have known, there's no Faces, No contact number, No positive review.

    there's so many bad signal but I still purchase due to the scarcity. Lesson learnt from the hardwork...

    To those people who are trying to scam people, don't be surprise when "karma" visit one day
    Signature
    [WSO of The Day] Discount How To Generate 172.56% Positive Return OR build your List for FREE!

    "Case Study: Discover You Can Make $1371.66 With A Simple Blog Post by Clicking Here"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9166190].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by WinsonYeung View Post

      The last I chat with Jessica was

      "[3/5/2014 10:56:06 PM] Jessica Maness: You will need to contact elite traffic agency about that as I no longer handle business for them"


      Skyping and Emailing them does not give any reply... That's $600 gone

      I should have known, there's no Faces, No contact number, No positive review.

      there's so many bad signal but I still purchase due to the scarcity. Lesson learnt from the hardwork... To those people who are trying to scam people, one know Karma will visit you
      Yep, $600 of mine gone also. I'm fighting it though with PayPal. Want their account investigated. This should hopefully be proof enough that mine was not just an isolated case.

      Jessica seems to know everything until there is a problem then all of a sudden she knows nothing!

      Jessica knows exactly what she is doing.

      She is the one taking all Paypal payments with her email address: jmaness@elitetrafficagency.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9166210].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WinsonYeung
    Yes Indeed, I have called paypal to launch an investigate on the seller account as well. If anyone of you get scammed by Jessica, call Paypal and ask them to investigate the seller account.
    Signature
    [WSO of The Day] Discount How To Generate 172.56% Positive Return OR build your List for FREE!

    "Case Study: Discover You Can Make $1371.66 With A Simple Blog Post by Clicking Here"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9169351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WinsonYeung
    Paypal does not protect the buyer if it is a digital product including buying clicks or IM digital courses
    Signature
    [WSO of The Day] Discount How To Generate 172.56% Positive Return OR build your List for FREE!

    "Case Study: Discover You Can Make $1371.66 With A Simple Blog Post by Clicking Here"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9170117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wade green
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9292324].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webtraf101
    Don't even try to use it, their traffic is crap and just a waste of money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9292387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WinsonYeung
    who is "Wade green" and I don't understand the post he wrote. Is it even related to elite traffic agency?

    So far, I havn't got my 500 paid clicks yet and no response too
    Signature
    [WSO of The Day] Discount How To Generate 172.56% Positive Return OR build your List for FREE!

    "Case Study: Discover You Can Make $1371.66 With A Simple Blog Post by Clicking Here"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9350518].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wade green
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9352931].message }}

Trending Topics