|"People can also follow the Coronavirus Information Center to receive updates from health authorities directly in their News Feed. And starting in the US, people will see features to help them connect with local groups and ask for or offer help within their community."|
- Informational prompts on relevant search queries which guides users to more accurate information sources.
- More access to localised alerts helping anyone impacted by the pandemic.
- Free ad credits for organisations communicating critical information about the pandemic.
- Banned ads capitalising on COVID-19 fears.
- New COVID-10 data tracking tools for anyone to keep tab on the ever-evolving social discussion.
- More than $100M in funding to SMBs, fact-checkers, and local newsrooms.'
- Bonus payments for Facebook staff which help maintain support for any local business impacted by changes.
The social network giant is stepping up to support whenever they can. As they are access by more than a billion individuals, it is imperative that Facebook lead the way in support where possible.