Any Irish Warriors Out There?

27 replies
Hey all,

Just wondering if there are any Irish warriors out there.

Get in touch and let's start a mastermind group and bounce ideas off each other.

I've been full time for 2 years and wondering if there are many other Irish out there in the same position
#irish #warriors
  • Profile picture of the author sparkyboy
    Hey foot bag, I'm irish but I've moved to perth oz to get work as an electrician, i want to get some internet marketing going, any help or advice would be great, I'm on Facebook too
    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7721110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author edmcswee
    Hey, Living in Kerry, would like to see if there any projects or getting a group together, looking forward to hearing from you.
    Ed
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7721314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author websrus
    Hi there Fergal & Ed plus anybody else in Ireland, based in Wexford interested in finding motivated marketers to work with and to share Ideas. putting finishing touches to a great website should be ready to go by 1st of May 2013.
    Patrick
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7971333].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author helpinghand182
      Also from Ireland! Let us know anything you guys need help with or planning!
      Signature
      You can't manage what you can't measure..
      Business founder(thegrowth.school) & growth consultant.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7989155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ziubzia
    I was living in Malahide Co Dublin for the last year, i've moved on now. But am planning to come back I love Ireland
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7990808].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Liarspoker
      Living on Model Farm Road, Cork.
      Signature

      Lovin' Life!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8094853].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndyBlack10
    I'm living in Naas. Work in Dublin mostly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8108190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vicdublin
    I live in Dublin and have been doing Online Marketing full-time for the past 6months.

    @footbag_man, would you let me know when the Skype mastermind group is on. It'd be a really good idea to have it on.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8115248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikeone2one
    Hi Guys,

    I'm Mike and I live in Wicklow. I'm a newbie to IM. Would be cool to chat/meet up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8115284].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author irishclark
    Hi guys,
    Clark here from Mornington Co. Meath, have an online consulting business and would love to get involved.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8115600].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author retsced
    Well well well well well, look at all the Irish scoundrels in the house. Living in Dublin myself, and hoping to buy the place in a couple of years Great to see you Irish lads on here.
    Signature
    Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
    for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8624979].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Peter May
    It surprises me how many Irish here that I have not crossed paths with.

    I am from "the North" myself, County Armagh.

    Good to see you all.

    Peter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8625100].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tonyham
      Hi,

      My name is Tony Hamilton.

      I'm from Cork, although I live up north.

      I would love to join the group.

      Tony
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8628002].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Andy Boyd
      Originally Posted by Peter May View Post

      It surprises me how many Irish here that I have not crossed paths with.

      I am from "the North" myself, County Armagh.

      Good to see you all.

      Peter
      Hey Pete. From Kilkenny here. Just starting out in internet but have years of business experience under my belt. Keen to become re-established in business but on-line.

      Love to hear from you.

      Andy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8676266].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andy Boyd
    Originally Posted by footbag_man View Post

    Hey all,

    Just wondering if there are any Irish warriors out there.

    Get in touch and let's start a mastermind group and bounce ideas off each other.

    I've been full time for 2 years and wondering if there are many other Irish out there in the same position
    Yea. I'm here in Kilkenny and I just saw a notice about a monthly meeting in Dublin. I'll go search for it now and get back to you when I find it. Andy is my name.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8676261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Phil Carrick
    Hey Guys, living in Downpatrick, Co. Down but originally from Newcastle Upon Tyne....OK, so i'm a plastic Irishman, or 'Blow In' as I get called around here :-)

    Internet Marketing for 5 years now and speak about the subject from time to time :-)

    Love the place, the people, the craic and of course the GAA but I still ask 'what time is kick-off'.

    Notice a few 'Northern'ers' in here, nice 1!

    Be good,

    Phil
    Signature

    Phil Carrick
    Internet Marketing Coach, Author & Social Media Geek
    Get FREE Access To My '7 Days To Success' Online Video Workshop at:
    http://www.philcarrick.net

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8677112].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author footbag_man
      Originally Posted by Declan O Flaherty View Post

      Well well well well well, look at all the Irish scoundrels in the house. Living in Dublin myself, and hoping to buy the place in a couple of years Great to see you Irish lads on here.
      Originally Posted by Peter May View Post

      It surprises me how many Irish here that I have not crossed paths with.

      I am from "the North" myself, County Armagh.

      Good to see you all.

      Peter
      Originally Posted by tonyham View Post

      Hi,

      My name is Tony Hamilton.

      I'm from Cork, although I live up north.

      I would love to join the group.

      Tony
      Originally Posted by Andy Boyd View Post

      Yea. I'm here in Kilkenny and I just saw a notice about a monthly meeting in Dublin. I'll go search for it now and get back to you when I find it. Andy is my name.
      Originally Posted by Andy Boyd View Post

      Hey Pete. From Kilkenny here. Just starting out in internet but have years of business experience under my belt. Keen to become re-established in business but on-line.

      Love to hear from you.

      Andy
      Originally Posted by Phil Carrick View Post

      Hey Guys, living in Downpatrick, Co. Down but originally from Newcastle Upon Tyne....OK, so i'm a plastic Irishman, or 'Blow In' as I get called around here :-)

      Internet Marketing for 5 years now and speak about the subject from time to time :-)

      Love the place, the people, the craic and of course the GAA but I still ask 'what time is kick-off'.

      Notice a few 'Northern'ers' in here, nice 1!

      Be good,

      Phil
      Excellent to hear from you all guys..

      I will get in touch and add you all to the skype group soon..

      Fergal
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8904914].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mixerbarcoe
    Well lads my name is Kevin
    I'm from Kilkenny
    Great to see so many from Ireland here.
    Signature
    Coming Soon!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8957315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author remirol
    Hey Guys,

    Is this still active? Are there any local discussions ongoing? I'm down in Cork.

    Pop me a message.

    Tom
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9509411].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author daveaball
    Hi Fergal , I know this is an older thread. I am from and living in Dublin . Did you get a huge respoce to the call for IMers in Ireland.
    Skype is daveaball
    Signature

    FREE eBook
    "Learn how to create an info product within 7 days and ready for sale ."

    http://www.daveballonline.com/free-bonus/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10109572].message }}

Trending Topics