how to find direct affiliates for my high converting bizop offer?

13 replies
I own a very successful work from home bizop offer (digital product) that appeals to the mainstream mass market that I've been running privately since 2011. I'd like to finally expand onto affiliates but I'm having trouble finding all the bizop affiliates with the big email lists.

I know these affiliates exist on places like Clickbank because I've seen what happens with these make-money-online product launches. However, Clickbank told me my offer was a little too aggressive for them "these days" and at this time I won't be able to run my offer there.

This was a surprise because I see similar high popularity/gravity offers currently running in their marketplace that don't sway too far away from how mine is pitched, if at all.

My question is, how do I bring attention to my offer and my in-house affiliate program from all these affiliates who promote and mail bizop offers to their hungry lists? Is there another network besides Clickbank where they all go to find new offers to mail?

My offer converts like a beast so it's just a matter of finding these people and letting them know that.
#affiliates #bizop #converting #direct #find #high #offer
  • Profile picture of the author sr.20
    Hi Ryan, Consider running a WSO here, this is a good way to attract affiliates into your business, having a profitable mailing list helps, depending on what kind of bizop you have
    then build on the momentum .

    If the EPCs and Conversions are good then affiliates will make contact with you directly

    You also have options to run it on networks on a CPA, CPL basis
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9585737].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sscot
    jvzoo.com, warriorplus.com
    Signature



    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9586457].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RyanJohnson1
    Originally Posted by Automatic Ryan View Post

    I own a very successful work from home bizop offer (digital product) that appeals to the mainstream mass market that I've been running privately since 2011. I'd like to finally expand onto affiliates but I'm having trouble finding all the bizop affiliates with the big email lists.

    I know these affiliates exist on places like Clickbank because I've seen what happens with these make-money-online product launches. However, Clickbank told me my offer was a little too aggressive for them "these days" and at this time I won't be able to run my offer there.

    This was a surprise because I see similar high popularity/gravity offers currently running in their marketplace that don't sway too far away from how mine is pitched, if at all.

    My question is, how do I bring attention to my offer from all these affiliates who promote and mail bizop offers to their hungry lists? Is there another network besides Clickbank where they all go to find new offers to mail?

    My offer converts like a beast so it's just a matter of finding these people and letting them know that.
    the easiest way if it converts for you the way you say it does, is put the offer into a cpa network and you'll instantly have an army of affiliates at your disposal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9586661].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Automatic Ryan
    By the way I already have my own in-house affiliate program that works the way I want it to work (takes commissions out automatically on refunds and chargebacks)... At this time I'd like to avoid any traditional CPA networks because you're forced to pay an "average commission" without refunds or chargebacks being compensated for.. this inherits too much risk for me at the moment.

    Of course if I knew of a particular network where I knew for sure I'd get the most exposure from the type of affiliate I'm looking for then yes I could probably figure something out. Something tells me its not as easy as "put offer on any network, get tons of affiliate traffic instantly."

    Everything is ready to go with my in-house progam, I just need to find the guys with the big lists so they can run with me directly. You'd think it'd be easier then it is, I basically have free money waiting to give them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9586810].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RyanJohnson1
      Originally Posted by Automatic Ryan View Post

      By the way I already have my own in-house affiliate program that works the way I want it to work (takes commissions out automatically on refunds and chargebacks)... At this time I'd like to avoid any traditional CPA networks because you're forced to pay an "average commission" without refunds or chargebacks being compensated for.. this inherits too much risk for me at the moment.

      Of course if I knew of a particular network where I knew for sure I'd get the most exposure from the type of affiliate I'm looking for then yes I could probably figure something out. Something tells me its not as easy as "put offer on any network, get tons of affiliate traffic instantly."

      Everything is ready to go with my in-house progam, I just need to find the guys with the big lists so they can run with me directly. You'd think it'd be easier then it is, I basically have free money waiting to give them.
      the biggest concern i've had promoting private offers on my list is actually getting paid...
      and also typically some of the biggest affiliates do have their own offers to mail themselves....

      what benefits are you offering the affiliate for promoting your offer?

      You have to sell an affiliate on why they should promote your product versus promoting someone else's and make it brain dead simple to promote almost to the extent of logging in and mailing for them. lol.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9586969].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jasondinner
      Originally Posted by Automatic Ryan View Post

      At this time I'd like to avoid any traditional CPA networks because you're forced to pay an "average commission" without refunds or chargebacks being compensated for.. this inherits too much risk for me at the moment.
      If you can get it to work, and if the numbers work for them too, affiliates from traditional CPA networks will probably get you more traffic and generate more revenue than JV Zoo, WarriorPlus, and Clickbank combined.

      So I would figure out a way to reduce the risk.
      Signature

      "Human thoughts have the tendency to transform themselves into their physical equivalent." Earl Nightingale

      Super Affiliates Hang Out Here

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9586990].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RyanJohnson1
        Originally Posted by jasondinner View Post

        If you can get it to work, and if the numbers work for them too, affiliates from traditional CPA networks will probably get you more traffic and generate more revenue than JV Zoo, WarriorPlus, and Clickbank combined.

        So I would figure out a way to reduce the risk.
        yea there are a lot of ways you can minimize the risk...

        capping the offer, using different fraud protection services your merchant provides, there are 3rd party fraud protection services, or simply when you go to the network have a strict criteria of how the affiliates promote your offer, and also who the network opens the offer to as an affiliate (i.e. you can only promote this offer if you have a networks earnings over $10,000 or more)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9587005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    Is there another network besides Clickbank where they all go to find new offers to mail?
    JVZoo is the place to find them. If you insist on self-hosted you are going to have trouble not only finding them but getting them on-board.

    You are more likely to get a bunch of non-sale-making newbies.

    I won't promote anything unless it is on a network or from people I trust to pay me.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9586970].message }}
  • JVZoo or put it in cpl, cpa network
    you'll surely get a bunch of affiliates, almost instantly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9586983].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasondinner
    Plus affiliate managers of those networks will tell their affiliates who promote offers like yours to test yours out.

    Then when they get data from at least one affiliate, they will tell all the other affiliates they have as well as tell their fellow affiliate managers to tell their affiliates who promote similar offers.

    Manage that risk man!!
    Signature

    "Human thoughts have the tendency to transform themselves into their physical equivalent." Earl Nightingale

    Super Affiliates Hang Out Here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9587016].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RyanJohnson1
      Originally Posted by jasondinner View Post

      Plus affiliate managers of those networks will tell their affiliates who promote offers like yours to test yours out.

      Then when they get data from at least one affiliate, they will tell all the other affiliates they have as well as tell their fellow affiliate managers to tell their affiliates who promote similar offers.

      Manage that risk man!!
      another way to manage risk that Jason or I hadn't pointed out yet was to rotate merchant accounts. If you're going to do big volume like you say that you wish to do have 4-6 different merchant accounts that rotate after every front end sale.

      this is how the big boys do it
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9587125].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Automatic Ryan
    I already have all that stuff in place, the question I'm wondering is which CPA network would I go to for the type of affiliate I'm looking for and/or which network would be able to distribute my offer the farthest to other networks?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9594247].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris-
    Have you tried the product on JVZoo?

    Alternatively, there are people who know the big list-owners and will get your product on the big lists for a fee . . . the well-known ones seem to charge 4 or 5k in advance plus a percentage, take 6 months to do it and only work with products over $100, from what I've seen, but they say that 6 figure launches are possible, so it might be worth it. Or find one of those learning from the well-known guys, who will give you a better deal.

    Chris
    Signature
    Unusual opportunity! CPA type offer (no selling), commissions $1k to $300k each time, in-person (US), phone or online. Click here for more details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9594497].message }}

Trending Topics