$450 for which advertising?

by yestyle Banned
26 replies
Hi warriors,

I am spending around $450 to $500 for advertising to increase traffic and sales for my site. Which advertising campaigns I should go with that bring more effective to me?

Can anyone advise me?

Thanks in advanced!
#$450 #advertising
  • Profile picture of the author Luke Dennison
    Originally Posted by yestyle View Post

    Hi warriors,

    I am spending around $450 to $500 for advertising to increase traffic and sales for my site. Which advertising campaigns I should go with that bring more effective to me?

    Can anyone advise me?

    Thanks in advanced!
    If you have a good funnel set up, then I suggest buying solo ads with that money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9602622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blueclcl
    I'd say solo ads if you have a funnel set up..
    Signature
    Do You Want Professional Web Content From a Jon Morrow Certified Content Marketer? Learn More And View My Writing Samples by Clicking Here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9602631].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yestyle
      Banned
      Originally Posted by blueclcl View Post

      I'd say solo ads if you have a funnel set up..
      is it email marketing?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9602735].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steve B
        Originally Posted by yestyle View Post

        is it email marketing?

        Since you're asking the question, I would suggest you're not ready for spending your money just yet.

        Spend some time learning what you're doing before dumping your money down a rat hole. You need to understand targeting your audience, sending compelling copy and offers, tracking and analytics, and other related subjects.

        You don't have to be a professional to be profitable, but if you're asking if solo ads are email marketing, you clearly aren't ready to be spending money on any advertising just yet.

        The best to you,

        Steve
        Signature

        Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
        SteveBrowneDirect

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9603196].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author yestyle
          Banned
          Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

          Since you're asking the question, I would suggest you're not ready for spending your money just yet.

          Spend some time learning what you're doing before dumping your money down a rat hole. You need to understand targeting your audience, sending compelling copy and offers, tracking and analytics, and other related subjects.

          You don't have to be a professional to be profitable, but if you're asking if solo ads are email marketing, you clearly aren't ready to be spending money on any advertising just yet.

          The best to you,

          Steve
          this is you only guess from one of my questions, I bought ad on some site and facebook ad but it didn't bring me more benefits, may be i'm go wrong way and search for any tips to succeed with online ad
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9603227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kochtgr
    It depends on what is your landing page and what exactly you promote! For me facebook is probably the best advertising option if you have something that you could promote via facebook offers.

    I use offers by offering free ebooks to build my list and it really do wonders for me with much more targetted traffic compared to solo ads and some times cheaper!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9602635].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    Depends on your product or service.

    You sell pink fluffy bunny wabbits? Find out the best platform for pink fluffy bunny wabbits and buy ad space there.

    GRM
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9602780].message }}
  • Facebook PPC and PPV is great ways to get traffic
    Signature
    Need a Coach to generate leads and TRIPLE your online business income?
    Let me Inspire and Empower You!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9603139].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yestyle
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Joseph Villanueva View Post

      Facebook PPC and PPV is great ways to get traffic
      share me any tips to get the best effective from facebook ad
      I tried $50 with FB ad but no sales
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9603179].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sebastian Gomez
    I suggest to build up a good sales funnel and after you have that ready look for good solo ad vendors to build your list to do email marketing.

    Look for good solo ads in the Facebook solo ad testimonial group and try buying 100 click from different vendors.

    After you get a high conversion in one go ahead and invest the $500 you are planning on investing. But don't spend all your money all at once in something that might not be reliable.

    Dominate one traffic source and build up your business from that.
    Signature
    Free 9-Day Bootcamp Training To Build Your Profitable Online Business!
    http://www.sebastiangomezblog.com/bootcamp-training
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9603301].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lightlysalted
    I would buy Facebook adverts they offer the best value for money. You can access a large online community through Facebook and I find it much more effective than either solo ads or AdWords.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9603361].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yestyle
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Paid Surveys View Post

      I would buy Facebook adverts they offer the best value for money. You can access a large online community through Facebook and I find it much more effective than either solo ads or AdWords.
      Thanks, I will try
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9604180].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    What niche is your site in? Do you know your demographics?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9604200].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yestyle
      Banned
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      What niche is your site in? Do you know your demographics?
      My website niche at my signature.

      demographics?
      I saw it in facebook ad stats
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9604345].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PressureCooker
    Don't spend a dime until you do some market research to find out where your target audience hangs out. Once you find that out, then spend your advertising dollars in those places.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9604222].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eekern
    Solo ads ! You can also try a banner on this forum, what are you promoting?

    I have tried "free" methods for a while, a lot of videos and SEO blog post, after 40days i had 6 subscribers, today I got 40 from a solo ad for 50$!

    Last time I tried facebook ads I got 4 leads for 50$.... so yeah, solo ad !
    Signature

    We create systems for course creators who are passionate about creating lasting results for their clients.

    https://beta.pathlevels.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9604819].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yestyle
      Banned
      Originally Posted by eekern View Post

      Solo ads ! You can also try a banner on this forum, what are you promoting?

      I have tried "free" methods for a while, a lot of videos and SEO blog post, after 40days i had 6 subscribers, today I got 40 from a solo ad for 50$!

      Last time I tried facebook ads I got 4 leads for 50$.... so yeah, solo ad !
      Why I tried $30 and my post reached to thousand reaches but number clicks on my link is very less, might apply wrong way with FB ads?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9605608].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PaulMeyer
    Facebook has good traffic
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9604862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TommyHara
    You can warrior forum banner ad or go with BSA, it can be useful to target visitors and increase sales for you.
    Signature

    InternetMarketingStar.com - Best online Advertising Forum on the internet!!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9607117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    PPC - Adword & facebook

    Video
    - YouTube (Make a great stunning video and promote on YouTube coupled with opt form like this one - http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...de-videos.html)

    Solo ads
    - You need to be careful when making your choice to avoid the saturated list.

    Email marketing
    - A good follow up for PPC traffic

    SEO
    - Get your site ranked on Google

    Forum
    - Find forums relevant to your niche.

    You can find out more sources of traffic here - http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ffic-tips.html

    Cheers
    Signature
    Grow your social media account, Spotify Streams, YT Views & IG Followers & More
    Software & Mobile APP Developer
    Buy Spotify, Facebook Bot & IG M/S Method
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9607145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Malteaser
    I would say have a great funnel set up like a few people mentioned here, also make sure that you have a front end offer in your funnel which will help make you your spend back - make sure the product is a low tier product (even $7) to make sure you make a few sales and that way you ''build your list for free'' (a.k.a. funded proposal).

    The most reliable traffic source to tap into are solo ads if you want fast results, or you can find a few blogs related to your niche, get in touch with the blog owners and ask if you can send out an e-mail to their list of subscribers (this being your solo ad). These lists are actually always better to tap into because they are not invaded with solo ads every day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9607674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joshnano
    Yeah if it's list building, I would be careful with solo ads though. You don't want to just get from anyone. You can google some of the best people to buy solo ads from and there are plenty of resources around in which you can do that.

    Bing ads, Facebook Ads and Adwords are also good avenues for paid advertisement.
    Signature
    Learn How To Make Money Online & Learn SEO, Web 2.0, Marketing Strategies, Social Media, Content Creation & Much Much More! Offering SEO Services very soon! Visit us below:
    http://www.markethydra.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9607941].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wloggy
      Originally Posted by Joshnano View Post

      Bing ads, Facebook Ads and Adwords are also good avenues for paid advertisement.
      I think Adwords will work but require you have a good fund for it to start with a PPC campaign.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10219705].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author agmccall
        Originally Posted by wloggy View Post

        I think Adwords will work but require you have a good fund for it to start with a PPC campaign.
        You do realize this thread is almost a year old and no one has participated since last october, right?

        al
        Signature

        A bar of iron cost $5. Made into horseshoes, it's worth $12. Made into needles, it's worth $3500. Made into balance springs for watches, it's worth $300,000. Your value is determined by what you are able to make of yourself

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10219717].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wloggy
          Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

          You do realize this thread is almost a year old and no one has participated since last october, right?

          al
          By chance, I found this thread from google and wanted to have an extra info on it. I didn't realize it has been created since a year ago. Maybe WF needs an alert when a member makes a reply on a old thread.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10219775].message }}

Trending Topics