How to make money from Chinese people ?

20 replies
Hi everybody
I've a website all his traffic is from china
I don't know how to make money of it
I tried some methods but it was nothing
Can you give me ideas
Thanks
#chinese #make #money #people
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    CPA offers aimed at the Chinese market.

    I used to live in Beijing and HK. You'll find the people with money (well-educated) can speak English. So just promote CPA offers aimed at the Chinese market.

    Failing that...

    Use them to boost your likes, +1, etc, etc, on social networks. You won't make money off them exactly, but they'll increase the perceived value of your social platforms.

    GRM
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9607359].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author emadebead
      Originally Posted by Get Rich Methods View Post

      CPA offers aimed at the Chinese market.

      I used to live in Beijing and HK. You'll find the people with money (well-educated) can speak English. So just promote CPA offers aimed at the Chinese market.

      Failing that...

      Use them to boost your likes, +1, etc, etc, on social networks. You won't make money off them exactly, but they'll increase the perceived value of your social platforms.

      GRM
      I loved your idea

      thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608589].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
        Originally Posted by emadebead View Post

        I loved your idea

        thanks
        I'm glad to hear it, buddy.

        A long time ago, we're going back about a decade, it seemed like most webmasters / marketers had a problem with Chinese traffic. Not me. I'll take traffic from any country, and it works out nicely. The issue with Chinese traffic (like other countries) is the language barrier. Well, having been an expat in a number of places, I tend to find that English usage is widespread, especially in China.

        Anyway, I hope it works out well for you.

        GRM
        Signature

        I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608813].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Mayers
    Originally Posted by emadebead View Post

    Hi everybody
    I've a website all his traffic is from china
    I don't know how to make money of it
    I tried some methods but it was nothing
    Can you give me ideas
    Thanks
    ********************************************

    Hey emadebead

    You can make money with any kind of traffic.

    If you make sure what you have to offer is relevant to that traffic, then you should have no problem generating sales. For instance, if you have a health and fitness website, it only makes sense to send traffic from people who would like to learn more about burning fat, building muscle, etc.

    Just my two cents, but I hope this helps out! :-D

    -Josh
    Signature
    Learn How To Travel The World And Make $10K/Month With A Simple, $20 Business...
    ~ www.LimitlessLivingEnterprises.com ~
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9607616].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    I love the idea of increasing social media likes. All traffic has at least SOME value right?

    I guess I would start out by joining some major CPA networks, and asking them what kind of offers would work with that traffic! (Any affiliate manager worth their salt will bend over backwards to help you, so always ask them for help!)

    Also, perhaps you could try digging around on offervault.com and see what stirs?



    I wish you the best, and those are the two avenues I would try first.

    (And if all fails, direct them to your social profiles to increase the juice and social proof).

    Later... And good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    What is the demographic of the traffic? I might be interested in buying traffic. Do you have GEO-IP info? Is this proxy traffic or....?
    Signature

    Build Your Passive Income Empire the SMART WAY
    Pay less / Earn More / Start Earning Faster
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608281].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jsniemeyer
    China's a big place... The coastal regions of China and the inland are like two different worlds (and that's not even getting into the different ethnicities and dialects that live throughout the country). As was mentioned above I would see if you can get a little more specific with your geo-targeting, that will let you know (roughly at least) potential income and interests. From there, targeted CPA offers could be the way to go, but it is really hard to say without knowing more about the traffic.

    If you are able to target the upper middle class and above in China then any CPA offer relating to travel could potentially do quite well as this is one of the largest travelling demographics in the world. Wine consumption is growing exponentially in China as well so you could explore that.

    With that said... I have spent a lot of time in China and know a lot about the culture, but have never thought about monetizing Chinese online traffic, so you will have to take what I say with a large grain of salt.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608301].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mialucy06
    You can do affiliate marketing & adsense. I think affiliate marketing is good way to earn a handsome amount of money. so it is better to do the affiliate marketing. Chinese people are so clever.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrrightme
    Listen, it is hard to find a cpa network which will provide some offers for Chinese.However I would like to tell you how to make money with Chinese traffic,it is easy to us and I am making money with it now, the method is..... baidu union, the language is Chinese,if you need help to get code from baidu union, just feel free to send me pm.

    Ps: baidu is the biggest search engine in China and baidu union is just like adsense.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608351].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author emadebead
      Originally Posted by mrrightme View Post

      Listen, it is hard to find a cpa network which will provide some offers for Chinese.However I would like to tell you how to make money with Chinese traffic,it is easy to us and I am making money with it now, the method is..... baidu union, the language is Chinese,if you need help to get code from baidu union, just feel free to send me pm.

      Ps: baidu is the biggest search engine in China and baidu union is just like adsense.
      Thank you very much bro
      I was looking for an advertising company for Chinese sites but i didn't find
      thanks for your great support
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608591].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author grandstar
    Since china is still a third world country, many will still be browsing with their phones. Is your website mobile friendly? Also take note of the income levels and buying habits of chinese people. Their buying habits will defer from Americans.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608442].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mrrightme
      Originally Posted by grandstar View Post

      Since china is still a third world country, many will still be browsing with their phones. Is your website mobile friendly? Also take note of the income levels and buying habits of chinese people. Their buying habits will defer from Americans.
      Let's be simple.
      we search the the web with baidu and we shop on taobao.com.
      That's all.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608496].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Path Theory
      Originally Posted by grandstar View Post

      Since china is still a third world country
      China is not a third world country.

      Technically, China is a 2nd world country (by definition - 1st, 2nd, 3rd originated from the cold war era to classify which countries had certain allegiances)

      By the modern interpretation of economy and development, I would classify them as a 1st world country. As of earlier this month, China has become the largest economy on earth, passing the USA for the first time since we overtook Britain in 1872.
      Signature

      Dental Floss Tycoon

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608570].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tourist
    i am a chinese. i want make money form American people.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608509].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emadebead
    Thank you all for your great support
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author derekwong28
    The big problem with the Chinese Internet market is that their payment systems are different from the rest of the world. For example, Union Pay is the largest credit card provider but that is rarely accepted in the West. Whereas VISA and Mastercard are still rare. The last time I checked, PayPal could only be used for purchases inside China although I am not sure of the current situation now. That is why any affiliate/CPA networks will have difficulty in supporting China
    Signature

    Do not get between a wombat and a chocolate biscuit; you will regret it dearly!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608606].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hamigua
      Originally Posted by derekwong28 View Post

      The big problem with the Chinese Internet market is that their payment systems are different from the rest of the world. For example, Union Pay is the largest credit card provider but that is rarely accepted in the West. Whereas VISA and Mastercard are still rare. The last time I checked, PayPal could only be used for purchases inside China although I am not sure of the current situation now. That is why any affiliate/CPA networks will have difficulty in supporting China
      Paypal is still work in China but nowdays most people use ZHIFUBAO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608709].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnnyPlan
    If your site has content that is generating real traffic from China, then you likely already have the answer. As I don't know what your site is about, I can't make specific suggestions. But, let's say for instance, that your site is about tech products/reviews. Then you would merchandise with the same items. You can apply this concept to whatever your content is now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608696].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author himanuzo
    If you can read, write and speak Chinese language, then you are ready to make money from Chinese people....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    chinese people in our book tend to follow the HOT TRENDS of what is hot right now at the moment. They get into this, like nothing else. :-)

    They are a different breed, and love to gamble too, [the ones that can afford it]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9608833].message }}

Trending Topics