ClickBank Sales Notification Emails - Gone Strange

9 replies
Up until November 3rd, they looked like this:

CLICKBANK Sale Notification

Dear Sunil,

The following sale was recently initiated. Included below are the purchase details and customer information.

PURCHASE INFORMATION
Order Number: XXXXXXXX
Order Date: 11/03/2014 1:49 PM PST
Customer Name: XXXXXX XXXXXX
Customer Email: XXXXXX.XXXXXX@gmail.com
Product: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Product ID: 8
Product Type: eBook
Vendor's Site: http://www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PAYMENT DETAILS
(Note: Transactions that are made in a currency other than USD are converted to USD when applied to your account. Sales are recorded in real time, so you can log in to your account to see the USD amount applied for this sale.)
Payment Method: PYPL
Subtotal: $19.95
Tax: VAT (EU826000301) $3.99
Total: $23.94

CUSTOMER INFORMATION

XXXXXX XXXXXX
XX
Email: XXXXXX.XXXXX@gmail.com

THANK YOU,

ClickBank Client Support

P.S. Want all the insider information on ClickBank? To manage your email preferences and subscribe to our communications go to: http://accounts.clickbank.com/accoun...action=contact

CLIENT SUPPORT

To provide customer service for this transaction, please use the following link: http://XXXXXXX.accounts.clickbank.co...?id=XXXXXXXXXX

If you need additional client service ClickBank will be happy to assist you. To make a client support inquiry, please visit:http://accounts.clickbank.com/redire...d=XXXXXXXXXXXX
**This email has been automatically generated. If you have questions, please use the link above to contact our Client Support team. Replies to this email will not be seen.**
Now they are arriving looking this:

CLICKBANK Sale Notification

Order Confirmation and Customer Receipt
Order # XXXXXXXX

Placed November 06, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Digital Product: Software
Price: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Download or Access Digital Product
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXX.XXXXXX@hotmail.com
edit contact information
Product Subtotal: XX.XX CAD
Tax: 0.00 CAD
Order Total: XX.XX CAD
Payment: MSTR
In other words, the content of the email that I (the vendor am receiving) appears to be the content of the receipt that the customer should have received.


I haven't changed anything in my account settings, so I am wondering if something has gone funny with ClickBank.. Has anybody else noticed the same?
#clickbank #emails #notification #sales #strange
  • Profile picture of the author Roth
    Banned
    I have notifications turned off, so I don't know. But you might consider contacting Clickbank about it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9651078].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dabuzz
    Yeah I noticed that too.

    Perhaps a bug in their system.

    Will probably get fixed soon.
    Signature

    Seduction.. selfies.. and Jennifer Lawrence?

    or

    How I made $40,873 with mobile apps

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9651118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SunilTanna
    Well it's good to know that it's not just me who is seeing this.

    If I am not getting the right emails as vendor, I hope customers are still getting the right receipt emails
    Signature
    ClickBank Vendor?
    - Protect Your Thank You Pages & Downloads
    - Give Your Affiliates Multiple Landing Pages (Video Demo)
    - Killer Graphics for Your Site
    SPECIAL WSO PRICES FOR WARRIORS + GET THE "CLICKBANK DISCOUNT" TOO!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9651129].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ClickBank
      Originally Posted by SunilTanna View Post

      Well it's good to know that it's not just me who is seeing this.

      If I am not getting the right emails as vendor, I hope customers are still getting the right receipt emails
      Hi SunilTanna,

      We have made some modifications to our platform in support of upcoming features that are currently in beta with select clients. The change in email notification is correct; we've altered the vendor sale notification as part of our multi-line transaction system, deployed earlier this week. In the coming weeks, we'll be launching the new shopping cart support system to all clients. Vendors will be able to pass multiple SKUs into our order system and transact in a single sale. In other words, you can build multiple products together for the customer's needs including multiple quantities, and then send them to our system for checkout.

      The new email notification is part of that change and intended to be compatible with a full cart purchase. Receipts sent to consumers are more detailed and descriptive than the sale notification email sent to vendors.

      Hope this helps.
      The ClickBank Team
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652738].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Oliver13
        Originally Posted by ClickBank View Post

        Hi SunilTanna,

        We have made some modifications to our platform in support of upcoming features that are currently in beta with select clients. The change in email notification is correct; we've altered the vendor sale notification as part of our multi-line transaction system, deployed earlier this week. In the coming weeks, we'll be launching the new shopping cart support system to all clients. Vendors will be able to pass multiple SKUs into our order system and transact in a single sale. In other words, you can build multiple products together for the customer's needs including multiple quantities, and then send them to our system for checkout.

        The new email notification is part of that change and intended to be compatible with a full cart purchase. Receipts sent to consumers are more detailed and descriptive than the sale notification email sent to vendors.

        Hope this helps.
        The ClickBank Team
        wow, Clickbank is here.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652821].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author agmccall
        Originally Posted by ClickBank View Post

        Hi SunilTanna,

        We have made some modifications to our platform in support of upcoming features that are currently in beta with select clients. The change in email notification is correct; we've altered the vendor sale notification as part of our multi-line transaction system, deployed earlier this week. In the coming weeks, we'll be launching the new shopping cart support system to all clients. Vendors will be able to pass multiple SKUs into our order system and transact in a single sale. In other words, you can build multiple products together for the customer's needs including multiple quantities, and then send them to our system for checkout.

        The new email notification is part of that change and intended to be compatible with a full cart purchase. Receipts sent to consumers are more detailed and descriptive than the sale notification email sent to vendors.

        Hope this helps.
        The ClickBank Team
        So will it be an add to cart feature that someone can add multiple products from multiple vendors or strictly multiple products from a single vendor.

        al
        Signature

        A bar of iron cost $5. Made into horseshoes, it's worth $12. Made into needles, it's worth $3500. Made into balance springs for watches, it's worth $300,000. Your value is determined by what you are able to make of yourself

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652904].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ClickBank
          Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

          So will it be an add to cart feature that someone can add multiple products from multiple vendors or strictly multiple products from a single vendor.

          al
          Hi agmccall,

          It is strictly for a single vendor to sell multiple products at once to a consumer. So for example, you could offer the consumer an instant digital download and also offer them a physical copy (e.g., DVD) as two separate products in a single sale.

          Stay tuned for more on how this will work. Ultimately, it puts more power and flexibility into the hands of the vendor in how the sales funnel is constructed.

          Thanks,
          The ClickBank Team
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9653213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CheckWebsite
    Hi....

    We will be using Click bank sale notification WordPress plugin in this case. Below I will share how you can configure and use this plugin. Do remember, this plugin works for affiliates and for product vendor. You will get sales, re bill, refund and all important notification for Emails.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652841].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ANCHORMAN
    Nice to see a corp as big as Click bank listens to its customers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9653308].message }}

Trending Topics