If you are looking for a site builder to create a website and uncover a profitable niche for you please ask them the following:
1) Ask to see site examples, 2-3 live sights.
2) Ask to look at one or two of their sites Google Analytics page (preferably a site that is in a similar niche). <- this is extremely simple and takes less than 5 minutes to do and even less to reverse.
3) Ask for references to people that have purchased their site building services in the past (they do not need to provide site details, disclosing their niche). Or simply ask on the forums. And beware of responses from people that have only 1 or 2 posts!
4) Ask, after the site is fully indexed by Google and been live for a few months, what you should expect in traffic volume based on selected Niche, Keywords/Key phrases, and expected search volume. If it doesn’t reach that volume will you get a full or partial refund? (Check out Google’s keyword tool, as an example, and do your own research on the keywords, is what they are telling you match with what the keyword tool comes back with). If you purchase a site(s): Get the keywords/key phrases from the builder!!
5) If they are to provide off-page SEO and ongoing content creation is this in-house or via outside service. Ask about their method for link building carefully (how many backlinks are they going to create, how will they be created (manually, automatically, and with what type of content (spun or legit), where are the links coming from, who's responsibility for building the links?, etc.)
Be smart and understand that you WILL NOT get a site that makes hundreds and thousands of dollars per month for $75 or even $150. Not unless you put hundreds of dollars in legit backlink campaigns, authority site content creation and references, along with ongoing promotion of the site. Even at that it is tough nut to crack. You will not be able to ‘sit-back’ and collect a passive income.
I should mention that I have encountered outstanding site builders on Warrior Forum, paid for their services, and left a smiling customer. Sadly, out of the more than 10 site building relationships I’ve had, only 2 had me smiling. That is an 80+% failure rate!
Be careful and smart and ask questions! It is your money, don’t assume anything.
Send me a PM if you want more information. I am happy to help you save your hard earned money.