The Magic System that Makes $1000 a Day Guaranteed

39 replies
Not trying to depress you but if you clicked to read this thread believing that there really is such a thing as a 'Magic System that Makes $1000 a Day Guaranteed' then you need to sober up.

In fact I am glad you clicked through as this could be a game changing moment for you.

INTERNET MARKETING IS A REAL BUSINESS & IF YOU TREAT IT WITH RESPECT, INVEST IN YOURSELF & STOP CHASING HYPED UP HEADLINES & FANTASY PRODUCTS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY.

I spent the first 3 years of my online career purchasing every piece of crapola that was being pimped about by the big players and it cost me thousands of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ... none of which made me a dime.

It was only when I stopped looking for magic systems and push button money making machines and began to educate myself properly that I actually started making some sweet cash.

In fact these days I run a consultancy business working with local companies who pay me just for advice about IM .... for example today I earned over $350 for a 2 hour meeting with a landscaping client

So don't lose heart just stop listening to the hype, be encouraged. Invest in yourself, your education and focus and you can do it.

Somebody somewhere needed to hear this

BernardR
#day #guaranteed #magic #makes #system
  • Profile picture of the author Adrianhenry
    Not gonna lie, I clicked this expecting another BS spammy type of post but to my surprise I actually found a worthy post with good info. There is no substitute for hard/smart work and Im glad that in the short amount of time I've been alive that I have managed to figure this out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9686787].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Malteaser
      Originally Posted by Adrianhenry View Post

      Not gonna lie, I clicked this expecting another BS spammy type of post but to my surprise I actually found a worthy post with good info. There is no substitute for hard/smart work and Im glad that in the short amount of time I've been alive that I have managed to figure this out.
      LOL believe it or not I thought the same thing too... I was like who is going to sell people into BS with this post?

      The best part is this... when people ask you about how quickly they can make money and you tell them that it comes down to a person's work ethic, how much they decide to invest etc... they ignore you and buy another ''crapola'' as you mention above.

      I market in a way that attracts people who are serious about building a business, I cannot be bothered helping people who want to waste time on ''crapola'', to me that's bad money cause they're going to waste my time complaining and wondering when they can see results!

      If people want money fast then there is a way but they are going to have to invest a lot of money!

      This is a business and treat it like one!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691291].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Thank you - very good post. (I admit I clicked on it having guessed wrongly, from the title, that it would probably turn out to be "spam" ).

    .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9686792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JPaston
    Well, BernardR, you certainly know how to capture attention.

    I must admit I clicked expecting to see some "piece of crapola" that forum members could shoot down in flames. But, instead, you gave me a nice surprise.

    What you say is true. IM isn't hard, if you go about it the right way, but there are too many systems being peddled which tell you to go about it the wrong way on the basis that they've discovered a 'money making machine'.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9686837].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    Great post as usual, Bernard. I agree with every word.

    Just to add: I am a great believer in buying information. Since I trade in information, it falls on me to have it, and more than that, it falls on me to have information of the best quality. I spend my days collecting information and deriving my own from first-hand experience.

    That being said, and as I've said often enough here, you need to know how to buy information. Most people are lacking in this department; which is perfectly understandable, since the majority of these people are new to the industry.

    The best advice I can give to anyone, and just adding to Bernard's exemplary post, is to learn what you can for free and only invest in information when you become a great judge of quality. It's like owning an antiques business. You don't just start out on day one, with no knowledge of antiques, and blow ten thousand bucks on Victorian furniture. You start out by educating yourself. You learn to tell the good from the bad.

    GRM
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9686862].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smonline
      Completely agreed.

      IM is really about mastering a selected number of skills.

      Many people have a short term outlook for a great system or a great strategy, without first developing themselves, only to get depressed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687002].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author optionmedia
        Originally Posted by smonline View Post

        Completely agreed.

        Many people have a short term outlook for a great system or a great strategy, without first developing themselves, only to get depressed.
        I think you nailed a big issue...people want quick now yesterday.

        Take time to learn and you will find that there is no "system" that will ever work. This is a real business and you must take time to learn it, just like any other business.

        How long would it take to become an auto mechanic or an airline pilot?

        The more time you put into learning and trying, the better you will do.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    Somebody somewhere needed to hear this
    I would guess many "somebodies."
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687010].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    If you had of actually worked any of those BSO you kept buying, I bet you would have made some money and honed your skills. The biggest problem with most people who do this is that they keep seeing the allure of BSO and get sucked in. Find something, work it and you will usually make some money, and then figure out what to improve and what to throw off.
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687103].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BernardR
      Originally Posted by timpears View Post

      If you had of actually worked any of those BSO you kept buying, I bet you would have made some money and honed your skills. The biggest problem with most people who do this is that they keep seeing the allure of BSO and get sucked in. Find something, work it and you will usually make some money, and then figure out what to improve and what to throw off.
      The pittance I did make occasionaly was not worthy of the effort. Heck I remember celebrating a $1 day on Adsense ... Building a serious business using professional skills makes me blush a little when I think of the products I got suckered with.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9689123].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687262].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tobiascharles
    I clicked through so the headline is quite catching! I was also expecting to find someone posting their first post in the wrong place!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687426].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SingerNS
    Awesome headline (you got me) =) and awesome post, quite eye opening one
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687432].message }}
  • This post is a great example of two important lessons:

    1) Headlines are important. You need to get someone's attention before you can develop a relationship with them.

    2) Being authentic and telling the truth is a lot more powerful than hyped up BS
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gluckspilz
    Damn... I was really hoping to make $1,000 a day Guaranteed
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687595].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zak L.
    Bookmarked Bernard!

    Awesome - straight to the point post about work ethic. Love it.
    Signature





    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687669].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ZephyrIon
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687697].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DubDubDubDot
      Originally Posted by ZephyrIon View Post

      I have a magic system that makes $500 to $1,100 per day and it has for over 6 months.
      Is that your pyramid scheme that you mentioned before?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687835].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cgyc88
        Thank you Bernard for this sobering share. It is true, there is no magic system or no push button system to instant success. It requires learning, taking actions and perseverance to make money online or offline. BTW, congratulation to you success.
        Signature

        Want to Build Your Own Massive Email List? Just go to www.TheSelfStarters.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687862].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Miggy LeMongoz
        You certainly have copywriting skills, BernardR! No doubt, you'll make some serious moolah online with your skills and your business mindset. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687871].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Afiqfikri Daud
    I clicked on the thread just to reply "There Is No Such Thing"

    ....

    But the OP is the one that said that
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tauhidbd1993
    Actually it is too hard to earn the $1000 in a day, But it is possible to earn. Great job.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IvoryPearl
    Loved your headline...and yeah I clicked...lol! Great advice...Thanks BernardR!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9688101].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author H.Miller
    Totally agree with everything you said. People have to understand there are no shortcuts to making money online. Its all about hard work and consistency. You put in the work and you will reap the rewards.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9689132].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author affilian
    I still believe that there is no spontaneous money making machine, but I also believe in work smart and not work hard, use your intelligence and plane some auto pilot systems which will definitely make you money for long term.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9689333].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BernardR
      Originally Posted by affilian View Post

      I still believe that there is no spontaneous money making machine, but I also believe in work smart and not work hard, use your intelligence and plane some auto pilot systems which will definitely make you money for long term.
      I actually believe in automation big time ... love sales funnels.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9689399].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ColinChia
        you have a way with words BenardR I like the call out on the "magic bullet syndrome"... but let's not forget, that 90% of the people who buy MMO/information products don't do anything with them at all. Maybe if we actually used half the stuff we brought, instead of just consuming it... things wouldn't be so bad. Just saying...

        Example: FOOD... if more people actually "COOKED" (with fresh ingredients) everyday, instead of eating the ready made stuff out there - I think we could actually solve the obesity pandemic, would you not agree? Same goes for working online...

        "Create More Than You Consume" - instead of thinking you are going to buy the SECRET TO RICHES, why not take action on what you already know? ..and buy as and when you need along the way, not before because it's likely you'll find out you don't need it = wasted money!

        my 2 cent
        Signature
        IT'S UNDISPUTED! :D You Make More Money Working With A Professional Copywriter.
        KAPOOOOOW! IT'S PANDAMONIUM BABY! <<< check out my page for more info!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9689433].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SteveSki
    The closest thing to a magic system I've ever seen was working the Address America Nightvision Addressing Business 15 years ago. The company supplied what they called Magic Marketing Flyers.

    Distributors would post a flyer on the front door of every house in a neighborhood. The flyer explained the product / service and took the order for you. It instructed people to circle the style of sign they wanted, ans tape the flyer up in a window facing outward so it could be seen from the street.

    Distributors would see the magic flyers hanging in windows up and down the street. Distributors would make and install the signs and leave a payment envelope instructing home owners to place their payment in the envelope and place it under their doormat fpr pickup my the distributor later in the day.

    It really did work almost like magic in some neighborhoods. But in other areas you had to prime the pump by getting a few homes strategically positioned for high visibility to display them first (for social proof) and then get the local fire department to sponsor your efforts so part of the profits would be used as a local fundraiser.

    Get the Firemen to stand in front of the station or a Firetruck holding address signs, snap a photo of it, then flyer and knock on every home asking them to buy. Knock and doors will open, ask people to buy, some will, some won't. That's Magic Marketing but it ain't magic... it's work.

    There ain't no fairy fu-fu dust but a lot of WSO's sell magic dust schemes that do not work, even if you work them.

    Cheers,
    SteveSki
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9689483].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BernardR
      Originally Posted by SteveSki View Post

      The closest thing to a magic system I've ever seen was working the Address America Nightvision Addressing Business 15 years ago. The company supplied what they called Magic Marketing Flyers.

      Distributors would post a flyer on the front door of every house in a neighborhood. The flyer explained the product / service and took the order for you. It instructed people to circle the style of sign they wanted, ans tape the flyer up in a window facing outward so it could be seen from the street.

      Distributors would see the magic flyers hanging in windows up and down the street. Distributors would make and install the signs and leave a payment envelope instructing home owners to place their payment in the envelope and place it under their doormat fpr pickup my the distributor later in the day.

      It really did work almost like magic in some neighborhoods. But in other areas you had to prime the pump by getting a few homes strategically positioned for high visibility to display them first (for social proof) and then get the local fire department to sponsor your efforts so part of the profits would be used as a local fundraiser.

      Get the Firemen to stand in front of the station or a Firetruck holding address signs, snap a photo of it, then flyer and knock on every home asking them to buy. Knock and doors will open, ask people to buy, some will, some won't. That's Magic Marketing but it ain't magic... it's work.

      There ain't no fairy fu-fu dust but a lot of WSO's sell magic dust schemes that do not work, even if you work them.

      Cheers,
      SteveSki
      Hi SteveSki

      Sounds like a great system for its time. However from your description it still required the 4 letter word 'WORK' in order for the system to be of benefit.

      Thanks for sharing

      B
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9690119].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kindsvater
        Originally Posted by BernardR View Post

        Sounds like a great system for its time. However from your description it still required the 4 letter word 'WORK' in order for the system to be of benefit.
        Nothing in your headline said $1000 a day didn't require work.

        Bill $250 per hour and work 4 hours a day. There you go: $1000 a day.

        It's called being an attorney, doctor, or many other positions.

        The original message refers to making $350 for two hours as a consultant. All that is missing are more clients to fill up more time and you're at $1000 a day. Not sure why you said people need to "sober up" as this is not possible.

        The knowledge gained from being a consultant, or having any expertise, can often be packaged into a report or membership site and sold for additional profit which does not require exchanging time for money.

        Fact is, online opportunities do come (and often go) where big money can be made fast on autopilot. Example: I've made $1000+ a day from AdWords from ads running for months without needing much maintenance. That doesn't mean anything is a "forever" proposition.

        Another example: are you focused on products selling for the holidays? I have affiliate sites that made next to nothing in June making $10 - $50 a day each simply from the season. It gets better every week, and then will shut down when Christmas is over. The "magic" system is simply scale, niche targeting, and surviving Google for free SEO traffic.

        Money can be made but things change so often you need to keep adjusting. That's often the biggest problem. You get a system going and then things change and have to start it over.

        Or, as Tim previously said, people don't given things a proper chance. They tip their toes in the water to try something, it doesn't immediately work, so they abandon it and dabble in something else. Where if the original idea had not been abandoned, but worked on, they could be making good money from it.

        .
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardworker2013
    I must say the headline caught my attention, and i clicked on it to write that
    there is no "magic system" only to see that you meant the opposite.
    Anyways what you wrote is so true and should be an inspiration
    to the newbies on here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9689508].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author akshayable
    well i always believed there is not shortcut to success and no system can guarantee 100% success. Was expecting a spam but it was worth a read
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691294].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BernardR
      Originally Posted by akshay1a2a3a View Post

      well i always believed there is not shortcut to success and no system can guarantee 100% success. Was expecting a spam but it was worth a read
      It's interesting that we associate these type of headlines with spam ... yet people still use them in their marketing messages.

      B
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691514].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
        Originally Posted by BernardR View Post

        It's interesting that we associate these type of headlines with spam ... yet people still use them in their marketing messages.

        B
        Your headline is great copy. It suck us into this thread either to report spam or to see if you had anything of value to say. Your post provides a lot of value and shows why people looking for the fast buck, are so easily suckered into buying WSO 's and magic formulas.

        Instead of chasing for shiny objects, they should put the wallet away and pay attention to what you wrote in your posts in this thread.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goodsoloads
    Well you certainly know how to capture attention. Nice post
    Signature

    This is AWESOME! eCover design just got affordable & fast. No need to hire designers! Check it out Click here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691299].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    Originally Posted by BernardR View Post

    Not trying to depress you but if you clicked to read this thread believing that there really is such a thing as a 'Magic System that Makes $1000 a Day Guaranteed' then you need to sober up.
    Yes there is, but, you have to make the magic yourself

    al
    Signature

    A bar of iron cost $5. Made into horseshoes, it's worth $12. Made into needles, it's worth $3500. Made into balance springs for watches, it's worth $300,000. Your value is determined by what you are able to make of yourself

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691657].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Brett Hitchcock
      Great post Bernard and a very nice way of introducing the "reality" to those still searching for the "magic" potion.

      Treat this like a real business and you will succeed online.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YourBizAid
    Banned
    Great post Bernard. I was hoping to see a real Magic System that makes $1000 USD every day. However, I saw a blueprint that could make $10,000 per day if followed to the later. Great post =)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691696].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goldenbold
    Great post. Thanks. But your magic system on the your signature ? Right ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9692227].message }}

Trending Topics