I've always been very curious as to why some people within WarriorPlus self host their sales page as opposed to posting a WSO thread. I can see the pros and cons of each, but would like to hear from product creators as to why they choose to self host with WarriorPlus when you can take advantage of the cheap, targeted traffic from a WSO?
Here are my thoughts on the PROS of each...
- Instant traffic source = sales
- Bumps = more traffic = sales
- More "live" customer feedback from threads = increased credibility of product
- Sales copy can be a lot shorter, yet still produce a great ROI
- easier to sell lower priced products which can = quicker buyer list
- All in all, much quicker to setup and produce quick income
HOSTED SALES PAGE
- Split testing as well as analytics can be measured
- optins can be utilized on page
- additional scripts like exit pops, dynamic pops, countdown timers, etc can be utilized.
- Can use retargeting pixels to re-market your product
- More professional look and feel compared to being hosted within a forum
- Pre-launch pages can be fully utilized to build "buzz" and also collect more JVs
- All in all, more time is involved, yet more income can be generated over the long run, along with MUCH more insight into your analytics and split testing results.
Here are my thoughts on the CONS of each...
- can't use a pre-launch page to build "buzz"
- can't track anything or split test
- can't use scripts
- can't use retargeting pixels to remarket
HOSTED SALES PAGE
- traffic is completely reliant upon your affiliates, JVs, as well as your own marketing prowess. No push button targeted traffic like WSO.
- no additional "live" testimonials can be added which can be verified easily
- more time is spent developing sales pages
I've utilized the strengths of both affiliate platforms (JVzoo and Warriorplus) and intend on using one platform for my next product launch as to not spread out sales over 2 platforms, thus having a better chance at WSO of the Day or JVzoo Top Product Picks.
ON the other hand......
By using WSO first, I could gain quick insight (as well as income) into how well the sales page and product is going to do before a self hosted sales page is built for JVzoo. As a byproduct, I will also be able to accumulate an affiliate base easily (without head hunting) and a buyers list, that I can utilize within the next step below.
With sales and insight obtained from the WSO launch (including several bumps), I can launch a more robust version of the product with a few more "bells and whistles" and re-market it to the JVzoo crowd. This would also entail constructing a more complex and professional sales page to boot.
I'd love to hear feedback from other product creators, especially ones who have actually tried this system with success or failure.
MAIN QUESTION: Why would someone choose to self host their sales page within WarriorPlus when you can take advantage of the cheap, targeted traffic from a WSO? (sorry in advance for the runaround)