Submitting the same article to multiple sites

46 replies
This is perhaps a silly question, but if you don't ask....

Say you have an article on EZA and you want to put the same one on Go Articles and others, is it OK to just copy and paste the exact content?
#article #multiple #sites #submitting
  • Profile picture of the author Clayton Jolin
    You'll soon start having replies like "Duplicate Content is MYTH" and all. But imho, I would suggest you to do some tweaking before submitting your articles to other sites.

    Yeah, duplicate content is myth in terms of your site getting sandboxed for using duplicate content. However, duplicate content seldom ranks high in SERPs.

    What I usually do is shoot up Power Article Rewriter and create a seed article which is spinnable and looks like :

    {Product 1|Product 2|Product 3} {is|was|will always be} the {best|most helpful|most profitable} {if|only if} {you|one|the end user} pays close attention to learn how to use it properly.
    I didn't rewrite the above line all the way through. You can have thousands of possible variations of a single line itself. You can use the above syntax with JetSpin (which is free) if you don't wanna buy Power Article Rewriter.

    Regards,
    ClaytonJ
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[970875].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Liam Hamer
      Thanks I'll at least do some minor tweaks to the wording then.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[970881].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
      Originally Posted by Clayton Jolin View Post

      You'll soon start having replies like "Duplicate Content is MYTH" and all. But imho, I would suggest you to do some tweaking before submitting your articles to other sites.

      Yeah, duplicate content is myth in terms of your site getting sandboxed for using duplicate content. However, duplicate content seldom ranks high in SERPs.

      What I usually do is shoot up Power Article Rewriter and create a seed article which is spinnable and looks like :



      I didn't rewrite the above line all the way through. You can have thousands of possible variations of a single line itself. You can use the above syntax with JetSpin (which is free) if you don't wanna buy Power Article Rewriter.

      Regards,
      ClaytonJ
      I couldn't agree more - spending a few minutes just changing the article around a little can avoid a headache.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[979187].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xohaibx
    It doesn't really do any harm if you put in the same article everywhere else, but it doesn't really help either. Therefore, in order to make sure you don't waste time submitting the same thing everywhere else, just try to mix and match content from your articles, an easy way to come up with a unique article.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[970933].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rezbi
    I always submit the same articles to all the sites and it hasn't done me any harm.

    But that's because I'm just lazy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[970960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dave147
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[970966].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author warrior82
      Hi clayton,

      thanks for your cool ideas. as a new article writer i am glad that i read this thread.

      i just googled for power article rewriter and found that they will let me use a free trial version. i will definitely try the software.

      thanks again.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Romaine
    Can anyone answer this definitively?
    Signature

    BS free SEO services, training and advice - SEO Point

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971063].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CurtisN
    Do it if you want extra backlinks and a little extra traffic with just a little extra effort.

    Don't do it if you want to provide value to the article directories that you're submitting to and their users.
    Signature
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
    1. Duplicate Content is a Myth
    2. Google Sandbox is a Myth
    3. 1 & 2 have been proven facts
    4. You can use the same content and it will not hurt your ranking at all, anyone that says it does is giving bad advice
    5. You should have posted your article on your website first
    6. 4 & 5 have been proven facts
    7. You can spin the content if you wish, it will still produce the same results - There are just many benefits to having spun articles
    8. You should be submitting your article to hundreds of directories not just a few
    9. 7 & 8 have been proven facts
    10. Stop listening to bad advice and go out and test this for yourself.

    James
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971406].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Clayton Jolin
      Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet View Post

      2. Google Sandbox is a Myth
      James
      I just don't agree with this one. Though you won't be "sandboxed" for duplicate content, spamming links and links from crap sites do trigger a sandbox.

      I've had sites deindexed in the past and thats my own experience.

      Regards.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971805].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SteveJohnson
        Originally Posted by Clayton Jolin View Post

        I just don't agree with this one. Though you won't be "sandboxed" for duplicate content, spamming links and links from crap sites do trigger a sandbox.

        I've had sites deindexed in the past and thats my own experience.

        Regards.
        Deindexing is not the same as the purported 'sandbox'. Deindexing is complete removal.
        Signature

        The 2nd Amendment, 1789 - The Original Homeland Security.

        Gun control means never having to say, "I missed you."

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971824].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Clayton Jolin
          Originally Posted by SteveJohnson View Post

          Deindexing is not the same as the purported 'sandbox'. Deindexing is complete removal.
          Yeah, well pointed out. Mind my ignorance james, guess you were right.

          ClaytonJ
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971836].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
            Originally Posted by Clayton Jolin View Post

            Yeah, well pointed out. Mind my ignorance james, guess you were right.

            ClaytonJ
            Clayton,
            This post is not directed towards you but anyone that gives bad advice and think that myths are real.

            Well I have been online for over 23 years, yes half my life has been spent online. I have built websites for over 15 years, no I am not talking about some html site thrown together by some software. Everything and I mean everything I code is by hand. I have dealt with 10,000's of clients in those years. I do not say that to make myself look good or anything but understand there are a great deal of myths that get tossed around.

            "Google Slap" "SandBox" "DoFollow" "NoFollow" "PR" "Duplicate Content"

            These are just some of the myths that get tossed around. Ok so some marketer thought they would be smart and make some money off some people that would be gullible enough to believe their hyped up crap product.

            For Example:

            "Hey buy this software that spins your articles because you do not want to be slapped by google for duplicate content"

            "Purchase my ebook that contains only dofollow sites with high pr so you can increase your traffic and income"

            "Buy my digital report on how not to get sandboxed by google, these inside secrets help you leverage yourself above your competition"

            Do any of those look familiar ?? Guess what, it's all a bunch of hyped up crap products that some guru decided to create to make money. Especially since others are posting on a forum saying they are scared of dup content, they want to get a high pr, omg I have been sandboxed, and etc... People that post this only feed the crap the gurus are telling you to begin with.

            Let's face some facts for a moment here and if you do not agree then that is perfectly fine by me.. The more people that continue to beat that dead horse, the more sales I will make.

            Google Slap - Google does not slap anyone, the fact is they can control their own website -- DUH!! It's their website. The big G though is not going to de-index your site unless you are actually caught trying to game the system. This is your fault, not google's. Learn better marketing skills and change who you get advice from. Stop your crying and move on because fact is nobody did it but you.

            Google Sandbox - Are you even reading anything related to marketing ?? Do you realize that you are not the only one going for this keyword or that keyword. Just because you site drops down to page 4 does not mean your got so-called sandboxed. You think just maybe your competition got smart and started building backlinks and putting in proper meta tags and etc ??? Stop screaming like a baby about it, get out there and do some marketing and maybe, just maybe you will end back up on page 1.

            Do-Follow / No-Follow - This means nothing! Yep 100% nothing! Fact is you should be getting backlinks from as many related websites as possible. It does not matter what their "Google Page Rank" is, it does not matter if they allow do-follow or not. Wake up and smell the coffee and stop being an idiot. Many sites use No-Follow including EZA, ArticlesBase and others, do you see those article marketers running scared to find a do-follow article directory ?? NO!!!!

            PR (Page Rank) - Again means 100% nothing! I can outrank a PR 6 site anyday of the week with the same exact article. Again you should be spending your time posting and getting backlinks from "Related" sites.. Nobody cares what their "PR" is and nobody cares if it is do-follow or not. Just get off your lazy arse and stop crying on a forum about how can you raise your page rank.

            Duplicate Content - This has got to be the biggest myth I have ever heard and some people should be ashamed on how they lie to people to make a quick buck. Duplicate content refers to trying to post the same content over and over on the "SAME" domain. This has nothing to do with ip, nothing to do with article directories, nothing to do with blogs or web2.0 sites on other domains. Google started the dup content filter because some gurus thought they would be smart and build hundreds of doorway pages on their sites all with the same content.

            It seriously makes me sick when you see others passing along bad advice because they was told the crap by some so-called guru that has no soul because he cares about money more then human life.

            Many need to stop the crying and the bad advice giving and just go out there and market your product/services. Sorry of that sounds harsh but many need to wake the freak up, smell the coffee, and go do something useful for your business...

            Someone made a post on here yesterday and they spend hours trying to locate "High PR" sites... Well glad he wasted his day and not mine, fact is in the time he wasted locating those sites he could have got 100 backlinks to his site. Again who cares if it is no-follow, do-follow, high pr, or not.. A freaking backlinks is a backlink period!

            If you are so worried about high pr sites then stop being so darn cheap and go and pay angela or paul for a backlinks package. If you can not afford the $5 or $10 for those packets then maybe it is time to rethink your business..

            James
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972139].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Michael D
              Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet View Post


              Google Sandbox - Are you even reading anything related to marketing ?? Do you realize that you are not the only one going for this keyword or that keyword. Just because you site drops down to page 4 does not mean your got so-called sandboxed. You think just maybe your competition got smart and started building backlinks and putting in proper meta tags and etc ??? Stop screaming like a baby about it, get out there and do some marketing and maybe, just maybe you will end back up on page 1.

              I'm not going to even get to far into the fact that your "proven" testing happens to go hand in hand with 2 products you are offering.

              But, this one is just plain wrong. The Google sandbox isn't a myth. Also, your site doesn't drop from page 1 to page 4 when you are in the sandbox. Your site drops off to almost nothing (like page 100). It doesn't happen with all niches, but it does happen with new sites. What happens is you get initial rankings because of the "new factor" and when this wears off you can get sandboxed. That is why I have always suggested getting a preowned domain if you can (they cost more, but wont get sandboxed in most situations).

              You can say how long you have been online and try to justify that as to why you seem to know so much. But, things change dramatically sometimes month to month. So anything you learned about SEO a year ago may not apply today.

              Sure, only Google knows the true answer to any of this, but one thing I do agree with is you need to test for yourself. People don't do this enough.

              As far as the sandbox is concerned, I do know for sure it exists. How? Well, from some of my sites experiencing it and other people's sites who know a lot more then I do about SEO and who I trust. Also, you can believe me, or not about this. I good online friend of mine worked with a guy from Google and asked him about the sandbox effect. Not only did the guy confirm its existence, he said there is a filter for it that can be manually turned on and off. I think I will take his word and my testing above anything else I hear.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[975816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author javanz07
    For me, what I do is submit different versions of the same article to the major directories. As for the other minor directories, I just submit the same article. My tests show that I get better results when I do this than when I just submit the same article to all the article directories.

    But always follow the golden rule... When in doubt, test.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    If you do some minor tweaks to your article, this should be good enough. I never done this myself but it would probably be a good idea for you to change some words so that the content is a little different.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imran.qureshi
    It's highly recommended to submit unique articles to article directories. It certainly improves your search engine rankings. If you spend just 10-20 mins on a article, i am sure you can come up with 3-4 different variations.

    Now a days there are also so many Article Spinner software programs available. You just spend 5-10 mins on an article and it can create 100's of variations for you automatically.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971563].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author magnusmora
    I dont understand the deindexing or sandbox theories. If it were true that crap links can sandbox or deindex sites, whats stopping me from doing this to my competition? And getting them knocked off google for my own benefit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simonLC
    James - I disagree on a couple of points.

    By posting the same article on multiple sites, you are effectively duplicating content, and hence; creating further competition for the original article.

    The rest of the items mention, have merit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972153].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
      Originally Posted by simonLC View Post

      James - I disagree on a couple of points.

      By posting the same article on multiple sites, you are effectively duplicating content, and hence; creating further competition for the original article.

      The rest of the items mention, have merit.
      Actually wrong.. You are dominating the search results ... Unlike what most say google does NOT pick the one they like and remove the others.

      With that said, you do not have to spin your articles it is your choice to do so.. I would suggest doing it with spun articles and without, test your own market and do not listen to others bad advice because something did not work for them...

      James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972161].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gabe77
    Before, I have reservations about posting the same content in different sites because I thought I might get penalized for doing so. The WF taught me that duplicate content is nothing but a myth. I believe I've seen this question asked several times already.

    Anyway, I submit the same article to multiple sites without rewriting it and I never got slapped or penalized for that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simonLC
    I don't want to get in to a who is wrong, and who is right semantic - but these are the facts; more clearly defined:

    Matt Cutts, from Googles Search team; clearly addressed this back in February,

    "G(oogle) tries to always return the "best" version of a page."

    Hence, you will not rank for all versions of the page; it will actually show an "Show Omitted results" link, making the duplicates useless.

    Also:

    While it's helpful to try to pick one of those articles and exclude the other version from indexing, typically a whitehat site doesn't neet to worry about 1-3 versions of an article on their own site. However, I would be mindful that taking all your articles and submitting them for syndication all over the place can make it more difficult to determine how much the site wrote its own content vs. just used syndicated content. My advice would be 1) to avoid over-syndicating the articles that you write, and 2) if you do syndicate content, make sure that you include a link to the original content. That will help ensure that the original content has more PageRank, which will aid in picking the best documents in our index.

    a) If the intention is to try and rank an article on its own merits, make sure it is 100% original.

    b) If the intention is to syndicate your content, it will show as omitted results & only pass Pagerank to the original article, should you backlink to it. The version of the article with the highest PageRank, or determined as the most reliable source; will show in the results.

    c) 'Best' practice would be to write original articles. Though spinning the article can also be effective.

    Be sure to check out:
    Duplicate content question
    Duplicate content - Webmasters/Site owners Help

    Note Google clearly states:

    Syndicate carefully: If you syndicate your content on other sites, Google will always show the version we think is most appropriate for users in each given search, which may or may not be the version you'd prefer.

    and

    "Duplicate content generally refers to substantive blocks of content within or across domains that either completely match other content or are appreciably similar."

    So either Google, Matt & I are wrong.. or you are James?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972270].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
      Originally Posted by simonLC View Post

      I don't want to get in to a who is wrong, and who is right semantic - but these are the facts; more clearly defined:

      Matt Cutts, from Googles Search team; clearly addressed this back in February,

      "G(oogle) tries to always return the "best" version of a page."

      Hence, you will not rank for all versions of the page; it will actually show an "Show Omitted results" link, making the duplicates useless.

      Also:

      While it's helpful to try to pick one of those articles and exclude the other version from indexing, typically a whitehat site doesn't neet to worry about 1-3 versions of an article on their own site. However, I would be mindful that taking all your articles and submitting them for syndication all over the place can make it more difficult to determine how much the site wrote its own content vs. just used syndicated content. My advice would be 1) to avoid over-syndicating the articles that you write, and 2) if you do syndicate content, make sure that you include a link to the original content. That will help ensure that the original content has more PageRank, which will aid in picking the best documents in our index.

      a) If the intention is to try and rank an article on its own merits, make sure it is 100% original.

      b) If the intention is to syndicate your content, it will show as omitted results & only pass Pagerank to the original article, should you backlink to it. The version of the article with the highest PageRank, or determined as the most reliable source; will show in the results.

      c) 'Best' practice would be to write original articles. Though spinning the article can also be effective.

      Be sure to check out:
      Duplicate content question
      Duplicate content - Webmasters/Site owners Help

      Note Google clearly states:

      Syndicate carefully: If you syndicate your content on other sites, Google will always show the version we think is most appropriate for users in each given search, which may or may not be the version you'd prefer.

      and

      "Duplicate content generally refers to substantive blocks of content within or across domains that either completely match other content or are appreciably similar."

      So either Google, Matt & I are wrong.. or you are James?
      Since what I have posted is already "PROVEN" to be correct I will stay with what I said.

      Do you honestly think Google or Matt is going to tell you how things work ??? Oh come on "Marketing 101 - TEST YOUR OWN MARKET" That means stop listening to others and test your own stuff..

      I am sorry but I have many articles and so do others on this forum that dominate google and the content is the same. They are not in the omitted results either. This is already a proven fact, Google or Matt can say what they wish and again if you wish to beat that dead horse, then be my guest.. While you are doing that I will be making more sales.

      You also need to understand Google is NOT the only search engine online.

      James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972289].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andy1750
    Google want to return the best search results for their users and fact is that duplicate content often highlights fowl play. If it doesn't make any difference now I would bet my bottom dollar that it will do in the future - it only makes sense for Google to reward original, unique content. If you're living for the moment then OK, submit the same content to all the article directories. If you want to build a long term business then do it better than the majority and avoid duplicate content. If not, you'll start being penalised sooner or later...

    Life experience to date has always taught me that short cuts ALWAYS come back to haunt you.

    My advice - rewrite each article. That's what I do...

    Andy
    Signature

    Not trying to sell you anything :-)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simonLC
    James, not trying to pick a fight with you bud; we can agree to disagree. Many people have their experience; if it works for you - great.

    Based on what is considered best practice, what the engines clearly state is the right way to do it & what works for us; I am sticking with the fact that you should only submit original content.

    And you're right; Google isn't the only engine - but it accounts for 85% of all search traffic; so it can't be ignored.

    Best of luck with your ventures, regardless!

    Simon @ LC.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Allen Graves
    "Original Content" does not necessarily mean rewritten content.

    Read between the lines...it's not going to show up on a silver platter.

    OT
    There has sure been a lot of hypocritical thinking around here lately...there is even some hypocritical posting in this very thread. Can you find it?
    /OT

    Allen
    Signature
    Every day I check the obituaries. If I don't see my name there, then I know it's going to be a good day!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972595].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hugeaffiliatecash
    This being said - "it's best to have unique articles" -

    Let's say you spin 50 versions of an article - what's the best way to get it submitted to hundreds of directories?

    Seems the submission programs take "1" article and submit it - how would you submit 1 to ezine, 1 to goarticles, 1 to xyz, 1 to etc, etc, etc...

    MG
    Signature

    Please read the sig file rules

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972612].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Franklin
    What works for me is to do a slight spin for each article. I only change the first 3-4 sentences within the article for each different article submission. The reason being is that when Google indexes articles, it heavily weights context within the first 100 characters of the article.

    That's what I've been doing for quite some time and it works like a charm!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972775].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hugeaffiliatecash
      Thanks Michael-

      So do you submit them manually?

      MG

      Originally Posted by Michael Franklin View Post

      What works for me is to do a slight spin for each article. I only change the first 3-4 sentences within the article for each different article submission. The reason being is that when Google indexes articles, it heavily weights context within the first 100 characters of the article.

      That's what I've been doing for quite some time and it works like a charm!
      Signature

      Please read the sig file rules

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973061].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author edman
    Here's the way I look at it.... Reprint rights have been around for years, it is a common practice, and as a result you'll find your article published elsewhere if you plan to post it on article directories.

    So whether duplicate content is a myth or not, you can't do anything about it so no need to worry. My goal is always to build an authority website, and just use article directories for backlinks purposes mainly as well as some traffic. So I just keep some articles on my private websites exclusive.
    Signature
    Don't Google it... ASK Edward
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972797].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jon Steel
    My take: Articles are good for traffic, but I like to backlink these as well as my websites. You will find that these will go to the top of SEs before your actual website if it is new.

    js
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hugeaffiliatecash
    So, is there a service that will submit different articles to different directories? Or are they all setup to submit a single article to multiple directories..?

    MG
    Signature

    Please read the sig file rules

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973117].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joshua.E1
      Duplicate content hurts your website when you get the content from somewhere (like article directories) and use them on your website.

      A myth is still a myth, but what if the myth is real? There is no harm rewriting the content for your website, to be rated new content when you post on your website or blog.

      The duplicate content is from others, at least credit the source with the links to the content, stays the same when you take the content from the article directories.

      Even Ezine helps to give the html version of the content on your blog or website, as long as everything remains the same.

      It really boils down to what is your marketing strategy? If its getting content from somewhere, its best to rewrite. If you are using the duplicate content as a linking to your website, it is ok, but to Google point of view, you are manipulating the system.

      This is your own risk if you try it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973380].message }}
      • Originally Posted by Joshua.E1 View Post

        Duplicate content hurts your website when you get the content from somewhere (like article directories) and use them on your website.

        A myth is still a myth, but what if the myth is real? There is no harm rewriting the content for your website, to be rated new content when you post on your website or blog.

        The duplicate content is from others, at least credit the source with the links to the content, stays the same when you take the content from the article directories.

        Even Ezine helps to give the html version of the content on your blog or website, as long as everything remains the same.

        It really boils down to what is your marketing strategy? If its getting content from somewhere, its best to rewrite. If you are using the duplicate content as a linking to your website, it is ok, but to Google point of view, you are manipulating the system.

        This is your own risk if you try it.
        I agree fully it takes just as much time to write quality articles as to just copy and paste from an article directory.

        You should most definitely try to make some changes to the articles you submit to different sites.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973388].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author birdfood
    From my experience, it does no harm to SERP's and appears to help.

    Staggering the submissions may improve benefits.
    Signature

    Marketing Laser Glasses

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rowenalee
    Submitting your article to huge article sites is just fine based on my experienced. I have lots of backlinks coming form different article sites and it helps a lot. Also be sure to include the popular article sites such as goarticle and ezine article.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pufferf1sh
    I was thinking of starting a thread on just this topic, so I'm pleased there's some great discusion on this already. Although it does seem as though the jury is still out on this one.

    I don't think it should matter for exactly the same article to be submitted to more than one site. Think of an amateur enthusiast writing on a topic and trying to get exposure on the internet with no interest in marketing or SEO. There is no way they would consider changing a few words here and there just to make each one slightly different. For what? An online journalist would be proud of the final article and would want it published intact word-for-word to as many places as possible. Google likes things that are organic and natural. Several articles tweaked in a couple of places is unnatural, plus looks more like plagiarism.

    Having said that, using synonyms for certain words can be done fairly quickly and easily as Clayton demonstrated:

    Quote:
    {Product 1|Product 2|Product 3} {is|was|will always be} the {best|most helpful|most profitable} {if|only if} {you|one|the end user} pays close attention to learn how to use it properly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[974038].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Franck Silvestre
    It's ok to copy and paste the content on other article directories. Just do it, it works.

    All the best,
    Franck
    Signature
    Former Body Guard, Now REAL Traffic & List Building Coach
    >> HOT WSO: Six Figure Solo Sellers <<

    Winson Yeung said: "...Definitively A++ recommended WSO"
    Kevin Riley said: "Franck, glad to see you bringing out MORE and MORE GREAT stuff"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[979167].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dsmpublishing
    I do the odd change but not many and as a result have got amazing results and from very little effort because i am been concentrating on other projects i have got a page rank of three in a very short time.

    here is a link to some article directories that you can re-submit to:

    Article Writing | myeasyonlinepay.com The Samantha Milner Blog

    kind regards


    sam
    X
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[979193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Suzanne Morrison
    I have done quite a bit of testing on this where I have tracked a unique phrase from my resource box for a number of weeks after submitting an article.

    The tests have used Submit Your Article to submit a single version of an article versus a spun version of an article using their Article Leverage system.

    I found that the spun version resulted in up to 4 times as many indexed pages with my article on it in Google (i.e. 4 times more backlinks).

    Cheers,
    Suzanne
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[979611].message }}

Trending Topics