23 replies
WOW!, It's been a long time since I was here. I am just getting back from Bi-Lateral Hip replacement surgery which, I started in July of 2007.

Needless to say my business ha gone down the toilet and have to start over, what a drag. I am finally up to the challenge now and ready to get going.

There has been lot of changes and I need to get up to speed with everything. I am going to get my affilate marketing business back up.
Does anyone have any ideas on what niches are hot right now? I was thinking about the photograpy niche since I like it so much. Has anyone tried to do business in this niche?
#business #online business
  • Profile picture of the author javanz07
    Allo!

    I know the feeling. I signed up here quite a while back but I only got back into it recently. All the best in reviving your IM career!

    I've not personally tried the photography niche but I do like it. And I do think that it is a good niche to go into because there are so many sub-niches you can dominate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971304].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MickeyDutt
      Thanks for the vote of confidence. I thought I was olone in this boat.

      How about we get going at the same time and push each other a little bit.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971771].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author javanz07
        Originally Posted by MickeyDutt View Post

        Thanks for the vote of confidence. I thought I was olone in this boat.

        How about we get going at the same time and push each other a little bit.
        Sure! What are your IM goals at the moment?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973565].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BlackWaterBlog
    Hey there and welcome back!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971767].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MickeyDutt
      Thanks. Any advice to give.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971779].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MickeyDutt
    Thanks for the info. I will see what they have but I have some other courses too.

    Did they work for you?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BlackWaterBlog
    Why are you triple posting?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971791].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MickeyDutt
      I was replying to each person. Can't do that or what.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971845].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BlackWaterBlog
        Originally Posted by MickeyDutt View Post

        I was replying to each person. Can't do that or what.
        You can multi-quote them, and make a response to each quote. Just for future reference.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[971858].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JennJessop
          Originally Posted by BlackWaterBlog View Post

          You can multi-quote them, and make a response to each quote. Just for future reference.

          BTW you get more with honey than you do with vinegar. Let someone post the way they want to, its no big deal is it? Unless someone is breaking a forum rule, leave it be. Just my two cents.
          Signature

          Looking for that "PERFECT" Domain name for your next website or blog? Look no further, visit LilDomainShop to find the Domain names that you can't find anywhere else!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973486].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sid Kaplan
    Originally Posted by MickeyDutt View Post

    WOW!, It's been a long time since I was here. I am just getting back from Bi-Lateral Hip replacement surgery which, I started in July of 2007.

    Needless to say my business ha gone down the toilet and have to start over, what a drag. I am finally up to the challenge now and ready to get going.

    There has been lot of changes and I need to get up to speed with everything. I am going to get my affilate marketing business back up.
    Does anyone have any ideas on what niches are hot right now? I was thinking about the photograpy niche since I like it so much. Has anyone tried to do business in this niche?
    Hi Mickey

    Congratulations on your courage to get back at it. Why not write an eBook on your experience, pros, cons, how to research hip replacement, what you need to know etc and market that.

    I am sure there are many people who need some advice or personal experience as they face the same thing. Solve their problem for them.

    And if you can't write it yourself - get a ghostwriter to do it for you.

    Best of luck to you.

    Sid
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tommen
    Originally Posted by MickeyDutt View Post

    WOW!, It's been a long time since I was here. I am just getting back from Bi-Lateral Hip replacement surgery which, I started in July of 2007.

    Needless to say my business ha gone down the toilet and have to start over, what a drag. I am finally up to the challenge now and ready to get going.

    There has been lot of changes and I need to get up to speed with everything. I am going to get my affilate marketing business back up.
    Does anyone have any ideas on what niches are hot right now? I was thinking about the photograpy niche since I like it so much. Has anyone tried to do business in this niche?
    Hi Mickey, blogs are hot at the moment.If you have to start all over I recommend you start a Wordpress blog.There is a great resource with training available at blogsuccess.com.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973454].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JennJessop
    Welcome Back! Good luck rebuilding your business, with your experience it shouldn't take too long to build back up again. Again good luck!
    Signature

    Looking for that "PERFECT" Domain name for your next website or blog? Look no further, visit LilDomainShop to find the Domain names that you can't find anywhere else!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HarrisonJ
    Hip replacement must be pretty painful . I hope you have recovered well.

    On the photography niche, you might consider starting a paid subscription training site or a free training site monetized with ads. Digital-Photography-School.com by Darren Rowse does quite well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973497].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author axeray
      I agree, starting a blog about your experiences with your hip replacement would be a great place to start.

      With the Baby Boomer generation getting older, hip replacement information will be in high demand.

      Hip replacements seem to be very common. I kinow a lot of people who have had them or are about to have them. Then there are those who have multiple hip replacemtns. I don't know the official stats however, to me, they seem very common.
      Signature
      Free Website Design - Get a website designed for free.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[973526].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MickeyDutt
      Originally Posted by HarrisonJ View Post

      Hip replacement must be pretty painful . I hope you have recovered well.

      On the photography niche, you might consider starting a paid subscription training site or a free training site monetized with ads. Digital-Photography-School.com by Darren Rowse does quite well.

      I was and still is painful and on pain meds all day long. I can't play soccer anymore which I eally loved to do. I played for 30 yrs. I will look into that website ane see. Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[979536].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aritra Basu
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[974109].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MickeyDutt
      Thanks everyone for your ideas, comments and well wishes. I am going to look into building a blog about hip replacements and see how it goes.

      Just to let you all know my right hip is the one that is in real pain and I am taking pain killers along with all the other medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholestrol and others.

      It seems after I came back from the war in Iraq I developed a lot problems. I was there in 2003-2004 with the US Air Force.

      I am committed to build my business regarless of my health.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[979570].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Sid Kaplan
        Mickey - thanks for your service to your country and I for one am grateful and happy to see you back.

        Much success to you.

        Sid

        Originally Posted by MickeyDutt View Post

        Thanks everyone for your ideas, comments and well wishes. I am going to look into building a blog about hip replacements and see how it goes.

        Just to let you all know my right hip is the one that is in real pain and I am taking pain killers along with all the other medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholestrol and others.

        It seems after I came back from the war in Iraq I developed a lot problems. I was there in 2003-2004 with the US Air Force.

        I am committed to build my business regarless of my health.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[979588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheDebtEliminator
    Hi Mickey,

    Have a dear friend that had a hip replacement and was out of commission for almost a year.

    Take it slow and exercise daily a little more.

    It is good hear that you are back at work

    All of The Very Best to You
    Signature
    Freedom from Credit Debt for All in USA … Credit cards, medical bills, student loans, etc. .................... Plus your credit scores at the bureau can be raised when your debt relief is completed.

    This is available for individuals with more than 10-K of debt and only by phone to start your debt analysis ... PM Me Your Phone Number and best times to call.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[980852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zack Lim
    Hi Mickey,

    Welcome back to the forum and it is nice to know that you want to get your internet business back on track.

    Take care of your health and start doing something on a daily basis to grow the basis.

    I am sure that you will be able to get your business going again

    Zack
    Signature

    FREE Affiliate Marketing Mini Course Reveals The Fastest And Honest Way To Make Your First $1000 Online

    Click Here To Get FREE Instant Access

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[981615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dsmpublishing
    Welcome back and hope it all goes well for you!

    kind regards


    sam
    X
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[981964].message }}
  • WEllcome back
    Twitter is hot in the market now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[982281].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MickeyDutt
      Thanks you all for the warm welcome back. I have decided to start with a Blog regarding my hip injury.

      I would like some info on the content for my blog.

      Thanks

      Mickey Dutt
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[989866].message }}

Trending Topics