Here's my plan, is this a viable strategy? Thanks in advance for your input!
1) Create info product (let's assume that I already have picked a niche which is profitable and low-competition)
2) Set up a 1-page domain (sales page only)
3) Pay for traffic via Google Adwords
4) Watch traffic trickle in and pick up sales
5) Rinse/wash/repeat (pick another niche, build a new product, do it all again)
Here's the thing; I already have a full 40-hour week commitment to my main business/job, so I'm basically looking to create something which can run itself once it's set up.
I understand that list building, content creation and building relationships is imperative if you want to do this long term/full time/do it properly. I don't really have the time (or the desire) to be putting energy into building a list and generating content for it (even if it's ghost written, I'd still rather not be doing it).
I just want something on autopilot, something that can trickle sales in and maybe make a couple of hundred a month or whatever.
My question is thus: Is this a viable option? How possible is it to sell with just a 1-page site, relying on paid traffic, and not having any form of list or relationship building?
Thanks for your time WF
/edit, just to be clear I mean no squeeze page, just a straight sales page.