A Click-Happy Article Resource Box!
Here's a tip I don't think I have shared here before.
I have found over time that the best performing resource boxes contain five very different, but very important elements.
I have studied these little boogers (resource boxes) for quite a long time now and I can see which ones are getting click-throughs and which ones are sitting there gathering dust.
While these five elements will increase your CTR tremendously, they can also hurt you if not done properly. So remember to test, test, test. If you implement this strategy, use a few different versions and go back later to see which ones are doing the best and tweak - rinse and repeat.
If you can marry these five elements together in a nicely-flowing resource box, without sounding pitchy, your CTRs will consistently hover around the highest possible levels for your niche, writing style and product/service.
These five elements are:
- Keep the focus on the reader - by keeping the focus on the reader and his problem, you will be able to maintain their complete attention throughout the entire resource section.
This will also allow you to keep any momentum, trust and excitement generated in your article body.
- "Call out" the reader - by calling them out on an embarrassing or painful topic, you will inadvertantly pull on their greed strings and give them a subconcious motivation to alleviate that embarrassment or pain...and click through to do it!
- Offer something for free - by offerring a free product, trial or information, you are furthering the trust, respect and loyalty factor that has been built up by your quality, compelling and expertly written article.
- Use peer psychology - Very simple. Go straight for the jugular. If thousands have already rid themselves of the problem with your product, and they are flaunting their results, why shouldn't I?
Be careful here and don't spout out any lies!!!!
- Call to action - Somewhere in your resource section, make sure to let the reader know that they need to click through to your website.
You would be surprised how much of a difference this will make! Seems that without it, a lot of people will think your article is over and they will simply hit the back button if you don't tell them they can find more by clicking the link.
Before you try this - and I definitely suggest you do - you need to step back and place yourself into the mind of your prospect. What would you like to read in order to really think the author is actually an expert and really wants to help you?
And if you have found something not listed above that helps in your niche - use it too!
Good luck and KEEP WRITING!
~~ TOP PETZ ~~
FREE Affiliate Marketing Mini Course Reveals The Fastest And Honest Way To Make Your First $1000 Online
Click Here To Get FREE Instant Access
Reduce stress | Stay focused | Keep positive and balanced
Whatever you need, my high converting copy puts more money in your pocket. PM for details. 10 years experience and 9 figure revenues.
The best link-building strategy you never heard of...
Article Spinning Is Not a Crime!