Where and How to outsource a quality eBook (100+ pages)
1) How would you recommend outsourcing a quality eBook?
2) Should I pay a fixed price or pay hourly? (because in one sense I want a really high quality eBook and don't want to just give a fixed price b/c I feel they'll rush through it just to finish ...but hourly worries me b/c they'll take their time.)
3) How much should I expect to pay for a 100 page original ebook? (this will not be an internet marketing ebook; rather a niche topic and it will be sold at $27-$47)
4) Where should I look for a good writer?
5) How do you ensure the eBook the the writer creates is original and not stealing anyone's work?
Thanks so much! Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
*Need help marketing your business?*
----Click Here to Join Me and Learn What Really Works!----
I also write premium quality articles, e-books, etc.
Cheers, Laurence. Read my Warriors for Hire ad.
Writer/Editor/Proofreader. Place orders.