Need help on WSO sales Page

13 replies
Dear Fellow warriors. I am doing my WSO sales page, well I have a little knowledge on copy and design but its coming so difficult to design sales page here.

Can somebody please shade some light on how I can design this sales page as looks pathetic designing directly.

Sometime I really feel wordpress and such have made us lazy, I can see to design my sales page here, is it possible to design elsewhere and then transfer the design here?

I am hoping to release this product soon I know it will help lot of people I will appreciate you help guys.

Thank You
#page #sales #wso
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    If you can't feel comfortable doing the design yourself, pay someone at Freelancer or ODesk to do the design for you. Find a WSO design that you like, give that design to the freelance designer, and ask for something similar but not an outright copy.

    It's really pretty simple - model what has worked for others but add your own content and images.

    Yes, the design can be done elsewhere and just be pasted into your WSO.

    Steve
    Signature

    Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9824790].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gcbmark20
    Hi,

    You can at least write your sales copy out here first below:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/newthrea...newthread&f=17

    Then you can grab the BBCODE that thread gives you and paste it back
    into the page once you're happy with it.

    You don't really need any fancy graphics and alike if you're offer and
    sales copy is good enough.

    Also PROOF shots etc are good.

    And any REVIEWS and testimonials will greatly help also.

    Ask fellow members to give you a review by handing out review copies
    prior to launch.

    Add those to the sales page before you launch.

    Add plenty of opportunity for people to BUY your products or service too
    by adding enough pay buttons throughout the page.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9824803].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Samfakroon
      Originally Posted by gcbmark20 View Post

      Hi,

      You can at least write your sales copy out here first below:

      http://www.warriorforum.com/newthrea...newthread&f=17

      Then you can grab the BBCODE that thread gives you and paste it back
      into the page once you're happy with it.

      You don't really need any fancy graphics and alike if you're offer and
      sales copy is good enough.

      Also PROOF shots etc are good.

      And any REVIEWS and testimonials will greatly help also.

      Ask fellow members to give you a review by handing out review copies
      prior to launch.

      Add those to the sales page before you launch.

      Add plenty of opportunity for people to BUY your products or service too
      by adding enough pay buttons throughout the page.
      Nice comprehensive answer. Yeah I don't need fancy graphics. The rest what you have mentioned is already in the pipeline. Do you do reviews, maybe you can be the first one. Thanks
      Signature
      Connect with me on skype sameer.mukhtar1
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9824866].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AlexanderBeloev
        Originally Posted by Samfakroon View Post

        Nice comprehensive answer. Yeah I don't need fancy graphics. The rest what you have mentioned is already in the pipeline. Do you do reviews, maybe you can be the first one. Thanks
        I too can confirm, if you are going to sell here a MMO WSO, you don't need fancy graphics (my opinion), I personally have had 10% conversions on my latest WSO, without even 1 image on the sales page. And I have seen close to 20% conversions on WSOs with no fancy images in their sales copy.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9824877].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
          Banned
          Originally Posted by AlexanderBeloev View Post

          I too can confirm, if you are going to sell here a MMO WSO, you don't need fancy graphics (my opinion), I personally have had 10% conversions on my latest WSO, without even 1 image on the sales page. And I have seen close to 20% conversions on WSOs with no fancy images in their sales copy.
          I've never done a WSO. But this completely matches my own observations, and it also makes complete sense of that "marketplace". It must be right.

          You don't need fancy graphics at all, to sell a WSO. They're not even anywhere near the top of the list of "things likely to make a difference to the number of sales". I think these are the things that matter.

          (In fact, call me a skepchick, but I suspect that in some cases, "fancy graphics" can perhaps even lose some potential sales. That's certainly true of some other sales pages in the "IM-related niches", so why shouldn't it also be true of WSO's?)


          .
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9824942].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Samfakroon
        Advises taken. Sales page approved now I want to make payment. Question now.
        When am I suppose to prepare reviews and affiliates and all that. I am also using WSO pro plus. How do I interlink the two.

        Thanks
        Signature
        Connect with me on skype sameer.mukhtar1
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9828759].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jfalxr
      Originally Posted by gcbmark20 View Post

      Hi,

      You can at least write your sales copy out here first below:

      http://www.warriorforum.com/newthrea...newthread&f=17

      Then you can grab the BBCODE that thread gives you and paste it back
      into the page once you're happy with it.

      You don't really need any fancy graphics and alike if you're offer and
      sales copy is good enough.

      Also PROOF shots etc are good.

      And any REVIEWS and testimonials will greatly help also.

      Ask fellow members to give you a review by handing out review copies
      prior to launch.

      Add those to the sales page before you launch.

      Add plenty of opportunity for people to BUY your products or service too
      by adding enough pay buttons throughout the page.
      In what sections the thread will be created using that link?

      Thanks,
      Jeffry
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9828185].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    The forum uses BBCode, not html, so you will need to brush up on using BBCode. Many people create the design in Photoshop and then slice it into smaller images and then post it in BBCode as images.

    Some use all text and that's fine too. Copywriting and design are not skills that everybody just has and you can get it done reasonably here
    Warriors For Hire
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9824965].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Samfakroon
      Originally Posted by sbucciarel View Post

      The forum uses BBCode, not html, so you will need to brush up on using BBCode. Many people create the design in Photoshop and then slice it into smaller images and then post it in BBCode as images.

      Some use all text and that's fine too. Copywriting and design are not skills that everybody just has and you can get it done reasonably here
      Warriors For Hire
      This realy helped, I have easily done a sales page with your advice. Now I am little confused. I submitted the zip file with password, there was no section to submit the password as it is in wso plus. no payment was asked. launch date reads today but I dont want to launch it today, wanna give review copies first the launch with affiliates marketing for me. Can you explain this process a little. its confusing.
      Signature
      Connect with me on skype sameer.mukhtar1
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9827324].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Samfakroon View Post

        This realy helped, I have easily done a sales page with your advice. Now I am little confused. I submitted the zip file with password, there was no section to submit the password as it is in wso plus. no payment was asked. launch date reads today but I dont want to launch it today, wanna give review copies first the launch with affiliates marketing for me. Can you explain this process a little. its confusing.
        Once you submit a WSO, it has to be approved. Once a moderator approves it, and you pay for it, it will go live. I haven't used Warrior Payments, so I don't know if there's the ability to enter a password in for getting the file, but it doesn't seem necessary to require a password, because these payment platforms have secure delivery after payment. But if you want it that way, you should probably contact the Help Desk and ask them about it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9827364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Samfakroon
    Thanks for all your advices, the only thing that was confusing me was BBCode and HTML. i think Succiarel your idea of making pictures and inserting them here will be the best. Let me try that.
    Signature
    Connect with me on skype sameer.mukhtar1
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9826196].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AffiliateWaves
      and if you still need any help in designing sales page i can help you out ,done it many times already

      Thanks
      Signature

      Need high Quality Expired domains click here to see now

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9826204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Samfakroon
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9829600].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Samfakroon View Post

      Ok guys
      You're not allowed to mention the WSO in your sig .... like saying, see my signature or not allowed to request for people to review it. If you want people to review it, you can list that here:

      Wanted - Members Looking To Hire You
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9829632].message }}

Trending Topics