Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
I'm beginning a journey like many before me to achieve the goal of making $100 per day from Internet Marketing.
This will not be my main source of income, but rather a further boost to my current income from my full time job.
The reason why I am here is because I am looking for advice in regards to where would be a solid place to learn how to achieve my goals. I have read previous posts and have come to the conclusion that signing up to Affplaybook would be a good place to begin.
I have disposable income that I am comfortable investing into my IM projects and I am motivated to reach my goal. I have set myself a time frame of between 1 - 1.5 years to achieve the goal of consistently making $100 a day.
In all honesty I would prefer to be mentored on a more personal basis then using a forum, therefore if you have any suggestions of any mentors that would work with me 1 on 1 or something similar that would be an avenue I may potentially explore too.
- Main goal to reach $100 a day stable income.
- I have a source of income that will aid my IM projects
- I would like my IM to be a further boost to my current income
- Comfortable investing in training and obviously my projects
- Aiming to reach my goal by 12-18 months
- Question 1: Is Affplaybook the right place to begin my journey?
- Question 2: Are there any mentors that you would suggest?
- Question 3: How much investment per month would be required roughly in PPV/PPC for $100 a day profit?