I wonder if the page views on this forum come only from real people or from the bots as well

10 replies
I started a blog on the Warrior forum and so far my blog received a decent number of page views but I don't get too many clicks on my links and I was wondering if the bots are counted for page views as well.

What do you guys think?
#bots #forum #page #people #real #views
  • If you put your domain though..

    Cloudflare.

    Then it will show you how many of the views are real people, and how many are bots.
    Signature

    [CENTER][B]==> Do you want to make money online? [/B]
    Free video: How regular people are making 6-figures per month on the internet! [URL="http://www.clkmg.com/fc27/UDCL-IN2WF"][B]Watch this free video now![/B][/URL] <==[/CENTER]

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9845091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ioan draniciar
    I am talking about a blog hosted by the Warrior forum and not a blog hosted independently somewhere else.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9845122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    A combination of both. You really shouldn't be using a WF blog for any other purpose than fun. Put content on your own domains.

    Tom
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic
    Learn one way I earn money: I give away free stuff.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9845158].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ioan draniciar
      That's what I suspected too: a combination of both.

      Regarding fun, I don't know about you but my idea of having fun does not involve posting on a WF blog. Thank you for your input!

      Originally Posted by Get Rich Methods View Post

      A combination of both. You really shouldn't be using a WF blog for any other purpose than fun. Put content on your own domains.

      Tom
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9845373].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author QueenMelanie
        Originally Posted by ioan draniciar View Post

        That's what I suspected too: a combination of both.

        Regarding fun, I don't know about you but my idea of having fun does not involve posting on a WF blog. Thank you for your input!
        Think what he was trying to say is WF blog shouldn't be a place where you should worry about traffic. Take control over your content by putting it on a site you own! will work out better in the long run for you!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9845754].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author James Howard
          Didn't know anyone actually used the warrior forum blog.
          Never seen have myself and never seen one either. Don't know if it would get to many real eye though but maybe a bit of both.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9845792].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ioan draniciar
            It is another underestimated Warrior forum traffic source. Other well-known warriors are using it and they say it works. I get a few clicks here and there to my links and it's just another free way for getting exposure to my offers.

            Originally Posted by James Howard View Post

            Didn't know anyone actually used the warrior forum blog.
            Never seen have myself and never seen one either. Don't know if it would get to many real eye though but maybe a bit of both.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9846171].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ioan draniciar
          Your intentions are good but you don't know much about traffic generation as far as I can tell.

          Why not use the same piece of content on as many places you can to get more traffic to your offers? Why not use a forum that is very targeted and related to your niche for traffic generation? It's one of the best traffic sources out there; forums are the places where the most interested prospects hang out.

          Kim Roach and other marketers will tell you to go spread your content on as many places you can to gain more traffic and leads. I hope you can learn something from this...



          Originally Posted by QueenMelanie View Post

          Think what he was trying to say is WF blog shouldn't be a place where you should worry about traffic. Take control over your content by putting it on a site you own! will work out better in the long run for you!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9846160].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    A mix indeed, and as said before, go with a self-hosted WP blog...and oh yeah, EVERYTHING you do should be for fun

    Onward and upward,

    Ryan
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph inspires you to be a successful blogger with his courses, 100 plus eBooks, audio books and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9845920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ghoster
    All threads on any forum anywhere can contain bot views. How many are bot views is known only to the owners of the forum.
    Signature

    On the whole, you get what you pay for.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9846172].message }}

Trending Topics