• Some put a link to their own domain in their FB ad with a redirect to the Teespring campaign page and the customer never sees the site. (Would this be done simply for the purpose of firing a retargeting pixel or capturing variables?)
• Some actually have a landing page on their domain from which I'm assuming they want people to click through to TS.
• Some don't use their own site at all but just link directly to the TS campaign page.
• Some put up a FB fan page or community which never gets seen.
• Some build up a FB page that will be seen so eventually they can amass lots of likes and hopefully sell shirts from the FB page in addition to from whatever FB ads they run.
I'm capable of doing whatever combination of the above is best, but I don't want to include any steps that are basically a waste of effort. My goal is to use retargeting (which I understand the concept of but not the technical details), build my own list or FB following in a couple of my favorite niches, and make TS a solid revenue stream to diversify my income sources. So in other words, I'm not looking to make a few quick bucks and then get bored and drop it.
So do I understand these different options and what do you TS experts have to say about it? I appreciate any input.