I would like to give you some quick tips to help newbies and anybody having trouble getting answers to their questions.
1. Write a heading that fits your question.
2. Don't ask a vague question because you'll either get vague or stupid responses.
3. Be specific about what you're asking and want to know. Give an example if you can. Clarity in thought will improve clarity in action and you can carry that through to your own business.
4. Post in the right section. If you learn that you're in the wrong one, delete your thread and post in the right one. Don't leave duplicate threads running because if you get replies to both and one gets deleted, you may miss a vital piece of info.
5. Don't pm people unless there's a reason (and it's NOT to sell them something they haven't asked for.)
6. Take action on what you learn. It's no good if you're given info and you let it stagnate in your computer or on a notepad somewhere.
If you know of any other pointers for this list, I would be more than happy to add them if asked in here, NOT in pm.