24 replies
Question 1: OK I have 2 unverified Paypal accounts One is my main Paypal the other is my 2nd for another reason. How much money can I receive and send to my main Paypal account from my second Paypal remember neither are verified. BTW way both of my Paypals are American.


Question 2: Is there anyway I can verify both of my Paypals without linking a bank account right now?

Thanks!
#paypal #question
  • Profile picture of the author kk075
    Originally Posted by Pocketchange25 View Post

    Question 1: OK I have 2 unverified Paypal accounts One is my main Paypal the other is my 2nd for another reason. How much money can I receive and send to my main Paypal account from my second Paypal remember neither are verified. BTW way both of my Paypals are American.


    Question 2: Is there anyway I can verify both of my Paypals without linking a bank account right now?

    Thanks!
    Question 1- There's no cap on the amounts you send back and forth. I believe you need to be verified to make withdrawals and get the debit card though. The money transfers instantly in Paypal though, just try to move it and see what happens.

    Question 2- Nope. Not officially anyway.
    Signature

    Learn to sell like a pro through Web Synergy's marketing blog.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890059].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pocketchange25
      Originally Posted by kk075 View Post

      Question 1- There's no cap on the amounts you send back and forth. I believe you need to be verified to make withdrawals and get the debit card though. The money transfers instantly in Paypal though, just try to move it and see what happens.

      Question 2- Nope. Not officially anyway.
      Ok thanks well I heard you can spend your paypal money on a unverifed account but there is a limit bt not sure what. Also I heard of a virtual credit card I could use to verify but not to sure about that. So there is no limit on how much i make one paypal either right??
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890097].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Cali16
        Originally Posted by Pocketchange25 View Post

        Ok thanks well I heard you can spend your paypal money on a unverifed account but there is a limit bt not sure what. Also I heard of a virtual credit card I could use to verify but not to sure about that. So there is no limit on how much i make one paypal either right??
        The best thing you can do is contact PayPal regarding your questions if you can't find the answers in their TOS. Unusual activity tends to raise red flags with them, and may lead to your funds being frozen for up to 180 days.
        Signature
        If you don't face your fears, the only thing you'll ever see is what's in your comfort zone. ~Anne McClain, astronaut
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890183].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
      Originally Posted by kk075 View Post

      Question 1- There's no cap on the amounts you send back and forth. I believe you need to be verified to make withdrawals and get the debit card though. The money transfers instantly in Paypal though, just try to move it and see what happens.
      There sure is a cap on how much you can send back and forth as well as how much you can send period. That would be a money launderers dream if you were right.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890189].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Pocketchange25
        Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

        There sure is a cap on how much you can send back and forth as well as how much you can send period. That would be a money launderers dream if you were right.
        I heard the limit is like 500?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890200].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author joseph7384
          Originally Posted by Pocketchange25 View Post

          I heard the limit is like 500?
          You are correct, it's $500. If you already knew the answer, why did you create this thread.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890212].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Pocketchange25
            Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post

            You are correct, it's $500. If you already knew the answer, why did you create this thread.
            I didn't know the answer that is just what I heard wanted to make sure. I also heard a premiere Canadian paypal is the best to make not to sure why though.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9892039].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Cali16
              Originally Posted by Pocketchange25 View Post

              I didn't know the answer that is just what I heard wanted to make sure.
              If you really wanted "to make sure" you would be reading PayPal's terms of service and contacting PayPal directly regarding any questions you still have that aren't clearly answered there. Responses on a forum aren't always reliable.
              Signature
              If you don't face your fears, the only thing you'll ever see is what's in your comfort zone. ~Anne McClain, astronaut
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9892057].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kk075
        Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

        There sure is a cap on how much you can send back and forth as well as how much you can send period. That would be a money launderers dream if you were right.


        Here's my deposits from last month and I either spent or transferred 100% of it.

        - For the Debit MasterCard, you can withdraw $400 a day in cash but there is no spending limit if it's in the account. I booked our vacation for over $3k and it processed fine.

        - For transfers, I don't know the limit but $8k of that transferred to my bank account in one lump sum. So the $500 idea is 100% dead wrong.

        - For Paypal to Paypal transfers, I've moved as much as $2k at a time...but I never tired any more than that so I don't know if there's actually a cap. If there was though, then big business couldn't use PayPal and they'd be losing a fortune in transfer fees. I've also invoiced up to $6,000 and it processed fine.

        The bottom line is that if you don't know an answer to a question, don't guess and give someone bad information. And it's even worse when you guess and agree with someone, because you're helping people take that bad info as a fact. That's just not cool at all.
        Signature

        Learn to sell like a pro through Web Synergy's marketing blog.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890654].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author star97c
          Would 10-12k per month that I am estimating from selling digital products and having to transfer that whole amount each month to my bank account to pay my outsourcers, my business partner, and myself get frozen by paypal? The reason I ask is a former business man I knew had 9k frozen for a year and was not told why. That could really hurt one's business. I was told flags go up when you transfer 5k per month and up. I recently used a competitor of paypal and had 9 sales totalling 4500 USD. They were about to transfer all to my bank account and then suddenly I get an email saying they noticed a few charges from some customers were unauthorized by the card holder. Then they shut my account down and said they were refunding all my customers. I have found it easy to make money online and difficult to actually get that money out from the processors. This is ridiculous how am I suppose to police all my customers. That is like shutting down a supermarket because someone shoplifted there. I am selling custom work and after successful advertising campaigns I then get the money taken away. We were even doing the work on the orders. If anyone can recommend a good payment processor for online digital products let me know. All online companies have had customers try to cheat from time to time but to say it is the companies fault is wierd. We had all detection in place asking for 3 digit on back of card and everything to try to prevent the problem.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890720].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
          The OP specifically asked about UNVERIFIED accounts

          Originally Posted by kk075 View Post

          For transfers, I don't know the limit but $8k of that transferred to my bank account in one lump sum.
          Since you transferred money to your bank account... your account is obviously VERIFIED,so your screenshot doesn't apply.

          Like you said, it's a good idea to respond ONLY if you know the answer to the question. That implies that you should understand the question.
          Signature

          Sid Hale
          Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9892389].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author kk075
            Originally Posted by Sid Hale View Post

            The OP specifically asked about UNVERIFIED accounts



            Since you transferred money to your bank account... your account is obviously VERIFIED,so your screenshot doesn't apply.

            Like you said, it's a good idea to respond ONLY if you know the answer to the question. That implies that you should understand the question.
            ...and in my original answer to him, I said that he had to verify. Since he also asked how to do that, it was evident that he planned on having a verified account.
            Signature

            Learn to sell like a pro through Web Synergy's marketing blog.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9892480].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
              My bad.

              Originally Posted by kk075 View Post

              ...and in my original answer to him, I said that he had to verify. Since he also asked how to do that, it was evident that he planned on having a verified account.
              Gotcha!

              I had not realized that you had previously answered that issue.
              I had read your first response, but the fact that both were from you just didn't register...
              Signature

              Sid Hale
              Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9893268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author greatpeace
    Yes, there is a restriction on how much you can spend inside unverified account. But you can send email to their support and they will let you know. You can also get their 800 to call them by going to this page https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/he...action=callus# after you already logged in to your account because it will give you a passcode that they may ask you before they answer your questions.

    I hope this helps.
    Call
    Send SMS
    Add to Skype
    You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890118].message }}
  • Yes some people use VCC to verify Paypal accounts but it seems that you can not widthdraw money to VCC, so you would need to link a CC or bank account.
    Signature
    YOUR FB ADS ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED? >>>>I GOT A SOLUTION<<<< CONTACT ME
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890832].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      Every question asked in this thread is clearly answered on the Paypal site - so what's the point of "I heard" this or that. Get the factual answers from the site that handles your money!

      Of course there are limits. These are financial transactions and highly regulated.

      If you get answers about Paypal on a forum - and the answers are wrong....how does that help you?

      kay
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

      You should always be yourself...unless you can be a Unicorn. Then you should always be a Unicorn.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890882].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Howard Oreile
    Question 1: The Limit is $500 for sending and receiving.

    Question 2: I don't think that there is any way to verify it without a bank account. When I opened my pay pal account they sent two small deposits (I think it was 2 cents and 5 cents) into my bank account and then asked me to enter the amounts I received to verify my Paypal account. This is their way of identifying you. I did not need to apply for a Paypal credit card.
    Signature

    AFFILIATE LINKS SIGNATURE NOT ALLOWED

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890965].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slade556
    Why don't you just attach your bank account and have your accounts verified? Is there a specific reason why you haven't done it already? It's safe, just so you know, I know many are reluctant to share such sensitive info online, but PayPal really is safe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9892642].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author QueenMelanie
    Paypal will find out if you are using 2 accounts and funneling money between the 2. it may take them a while, but they will find out and likely wreck you.

    You can verify it with a debit card can't you, top up debit card even?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9892822].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      in my original answer to him
      This part was relevant

      The bottom line is that if you don't know an answer to a question, don't guess and give someone bad information.
      In the past a thread like this would have been deleted - because this isn't the paypal help desk. As such threads are left here now, the only GOOD answer is "get the answer from Paypal".
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

      You should always be yourself...unless you can be a Unicorn. Then you should always be a Unicorn.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9893132].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    The bottom line is that if you don't know an answer to a question, don't guess and give someone bad information. And it's even worse when you guess and agree with someone, because you're helping people take that bad info as a fact. That's just not cool at all.
    Welcome to the Warrior forum.

    You might want to get used to that, as it's only getting worse daily.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9893279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ted Pocius
    Originally Posted by Pocketchange25 View Post

    Question 1: OK I have 2 unverified Paypal accounts One is my main Paypal the other is my 2nd for another reason. How much money can I receive and send to my main Paypal account from my second Paypal remember neither are verified. BTW way both of my Paypals are American.


    Question 2: Is there anyway I can verify both of my Paypals without linking a bank account right now?

    Thanks!
    I think it is illegal to have two paypal accounts
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9893759].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      I think it is illegal to have two paypal accounts
      That's why the OP and others need to look at TERMS on Paypal - rather than ask for opinions here.

      You're wrong.
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

      You should always be yourself...unless you can be a Unicorn. Then you should always be a Unicorn.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9893889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yakim1
    You can have many PayPal accounts. My PayPal representative recommends it. You can also have child PayPal accounts as I have 4 child accounts. All the money that goes into the child account is automatically transferred to the parent PayPal account after 24 hours.

    There are two ways to verify a PayPal account. But first it must be a business account. A personal PayPal account does have limitations on it. On a business PayPal account you actually set up your own limitations in the set up like the amount of your average sale or monthly sales.

    It is important to keep this limitations up to date so no red flags go off at PayPal because you have surpassed your own limitations.

    If you have a personal account you can either upgrade to a business PayPal account for free or open a business PayPal account. You can verify your business PayPal account by linking your bank account with your business PayPal account. Or you can link a credit card to your business account. PayPal recommends that you link both your bank and credit card to your PayPal account.

    You can only link 2 PayPal accounts to any one bank account or credit card. Since I have more than 2 PayPal accounts I had to open a separate Bank account for the other 2 PayPal accounts.

    I hope this has been helpful,
    Steve Yakim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9893927].message }}

Trending Topics