How much is the average income in your country?

19 replies
Hi.
1-Your country?
2-Average income in your country?
3-Your income(optional)?
4-What you expect to earn?

Looking for answers.
#average #country #income
  • Profile picture of the author sledget369
    It is about $30,000 to $40,000 a year.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899702].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hyperexpert07
      Originally Posted by sledget369 View Post

      It is about $30,000 to $40,000 a year.
      Where do you live?
      Signature

      Please don't press the Thank you button if this post isn't helpful.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899765].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kay King
        Signature
        Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

        You should always be yourself...unless you can be a Unicorn. Then you should always be a Unicorn.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899771].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author agmccall
          Could I ask the purpose of this question. The answers will vary greatly and help nobody

          al
          Signature
          The Flu? Not worthy of a mention here???
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899775].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author hyperexpert07
            Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

            Could I ask the purpose of this question. The answers will vary greatly and help nobody

            al
            Some one who is a freelancer understnad the purpose well. When you are a freelancer you should know the average income of your employer to suggest a good price and win the project.
            Signature

            Please don't press the Thank you button if this post isn't helpful.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899791].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
              Originally Posted by hyperexpert07 View Post

              Some one who is a freelancer understnad the purpose well. When you are a freelancer you should know the average income of your employer to suggest a good price and win the project.
              Pricing a job sensibly in relation to competitor and trending prices is perhaps more relative than your employers income.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899794].message }}
              • Originally Posted by Daniel Evans View Post

                Pricing a job sensibly in relation to competitor and trending prices is perhaps more relative than your employers income.
                Current market prices in the countries of your prospects, current market prices in the offshore locations that many of your prospects outsource from, prices of top competitors in these onshore and offshore locations, the RoI value for your prospects from the results that your services can provide, and the salaries of the decision makers in your prospect companies for service acquisitions whom you're negotiating with are all relevant factors to consider...

                Why are the salaries of the decision makers in your prospect companies relevant?

                Imagine telling for example a CEO or a COO of an established Australian company who earns $3.6M / year that the $15,000 / month telesales and pre / post sales support services of your company can directly result to a 20 to 30% increase in their annual sales margins and a 1,000% reduction in their monthly telesales and pre / post sales support service overheads, something that this person would have a difficult time in doing, even with the resources that his or her company provides. That'd most likely sound absurd for that person, huh? So:

                In that example and depending on the exact needs of the prospect in question, a better pricing structure would be somewhere around $80,000 to $100,000 / month for the telesales and pre / post sales support services of your company and target results of say a 5 to 8% increase in their annual sales margins and a 40% reduction from their monthly telesales and pre / post sales support service overheads...

                That's it for now. Cheers!
                Signature

                Watch My Current R&D Project in Action: Wearable 3D Perception Device for the Blind
                • Please Support My Project at PATREON

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899846].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
                  Originally Posted by Marx Vergel Melencio View Post

                  Current market prices in the countries of your prospects, current market prices in the offshore locations that many of your prospects outsource from, prices of top competitors in these onshore and offshore locations, the RoI value for your prospects from the results that your services can provide, and the salaries of the decision makers in your prospect companies for service acquisitions whom you're negotiating with are all relevant factors to consider...

                  Why are the salaries of the decision makers in your prospect companies relevant?

                  Imagine telling for example a CEO or a COO of an established Australian company who earns $3.6M / year that the $15,000 / month telesales and pre / post sales support services of your company can directly result to a 20 to 30% increase in their annual sales margins and a 1,000% reduction in their monthly telesales and pre / post sales support service overheads, something that this person would have a difficult time in doing, even with the resources that his or her company provides. That'd most likely sound absurd for that person, huh? So:

                  In that example and depending on the exact needs of the prospect in question, a better pricing structure would be somewhere around $80,000 to $100,000 / month for the telesales and pre / post sales support services of your company and target results of say a 5 to 8% increase in their annual sales margins and a 40% reduction from their monthly telesales and pre / post sales support service overheads...

                  That's it for now. Cheers!

                  I'd sooner just figure my value and compromise with what people are willing to pay.

                  If I ever went beyond that rule of thought I'd regard it as overthinking,
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9903272].message }}
                  • Originally Posted by Daniel Evans View Post

                    I'd sooner just figure my value and compromise with what people are willing to pay.
                    If I ever went beyond that rule of thought I'd regard it as overthinking,

                    YOUR Logo / WordPress / Ebook by an AWARD WINNING PROFESSIONAL!!
                    How I Pocket a FORTUNE on Fiverr - FREE Video & PDF
                    Well, makes sense why you won't be needing to think "beyond that rule of thought" -- Just saying ..
                    Signature

                    Watch My Current R&D Project in Action: Wearable 3D Perception Device for the Blind
                    • Please Support My Project at PATREON

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9903631].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author salegurus
              Originally Posted by hyperexpert07 View Post

              Some one who is a freelancer understnad the purpose well. When you are a freelancer you should know the average income of your employer to suggest a good price and win the project.
              Absolute Bollocks... Another one who doesn't know what they are talking about...
              There is no correlation between what i earn and how much you should charge... It boils down to YOUR skill level, the quality of work you can produce...
              Signature
              Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

              ― George Carlin
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899831].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author writeaway
          Wow, I didn't know that Switzerland tops the list. I wonder how open they are to American immigrants
          Signature

          Want To Make More Money Online? Invest in BETTER CONTENT!
          Articles - Blogs - Authority sites - Ecommerce descriptions - Emails - Youtube video scripts - AFFORDABLE RATES!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899930].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author kencalhn

          Thanks for that Wikipedia link, Very insightful! That's why most of my offerings are priced $97-$497.

          Although it's wise to have higher-price offerings for those who can afford them, I think it serves the global community best to also offer lower-priced content. Once you earn the trust of people with free/low-price, then you can move them up the product / service ladder.

          I honestly had no idea how poor most of the world is, even in top-10 countries. just wow.

          not to mention here in the USA, isn't it only less than half of the population is even gainfully employed?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901010].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899777].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hilear
    Average "Household" Median income in the US is about $53K. Less than it was in 2008.
    50% of Americans make roughly 27K and 50% make more.
    Average is about $40K
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9899909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author QueenMelanie
    Lived in Bulgaria for a bit a while back when I was earning online full time.. The average income there was €300 / $340 a MONTH! safe to say I lived like my WF username; A queen.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9900946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slade556
    I think it's almost impossible to answer your question... wages differ from country to country, yes, but they also differ from region to region, city to city, years of employment, experience, and so many other factors!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901059].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hyperexpert07
      Originally Posted by Slade556 View Post

      I think it's almost impossible to answer your question... wages differ from country to country, yes, but they also differ from region to region, city to city, years of employment, experience, and so many other factors!
      Yes, but always there is an average income in a country. The wage of the most people. Not poor and not rich, the average.
      Signature

      Please don't press the Thank you button if this post isn't helpful.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9903235].message }}

Trending Topics