Want to buy Website traffic

15 replies
hi i have an news and entertainment website
im looking to buy some web traffic while building actual traffoc using social media and seo

plz suggest any good sellers who provide good quality traffic
#buy #traffic #website
  • Profile picture of the author bertieallsorts
    It will be automated (robots) visiting your traffic, dont think theirs such thing as "quality automated traffic" i wouldnt use it, because the people are not real their just robots, they wont read anything, wont buy anything, wont post anything, and your bounce rate will increase, might increase pageviews a bit tho

    Pointless really

    concentrate on SEO and get real quality traffic from the search engines
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901123].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnnyFanta
      It's just pure vanity and lacks any sanity, I see some affiliates buying traffic, one bought 15,000 visits last week and generated ZERO sales.

      If you want your Google analytic's to look good try it, but it will die pretty quickly.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901131].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Santhoshseo
    i know that it will not do any good but i want to show it for adverts that im getting this much of traffic in adition to paid fb advertising etc im working on

    so i need some quality sellers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901137].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnnyFanta
      What do you define quality sellers, most won't engage and you will have a lot of bonces.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901141].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kilgore
      Originally Posted by Santhoshseo View Post

      i know that it will not do any good but i want to show it for adverts that im getting this much of traffic in adition to paid fb advertising etc im working on
      So basically you want to commit fraud?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901440].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    Make sure you are getting US traffic and the traffic is real. Pay via Paypal so you can have some level of protection if your server logs suggest you've been cheated.
    Signature

    Want To Make More Money Online? Invest in BETTER CONTENT!
    Articles - Blogs - Authority sites - Ecommerce descriptions - Emails - Youtube video scripts - AFFORDABLE RATES!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Santhoshseo
    i Dont total US traffic i need mix

    United states
    dubai
    India
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901195].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yordanov
    Real traffic...hm...Not easy. All cheap offers are SCAM. if you want BOT traffic - pay $5 and you will receive 1000 clicks. But 0 conversions... So my advice is to use Google adwords or FB ads for nice traffic. If you don`t know how to use them - see WSO section and people will help you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gcbmark20
    Uncover those who are building lists in the same niche as you.

    Do they sell their own products and services?

    Are they actively building their lists?

    Can you sign up to join their lists?

    If so, how good was their marketing/relationship building with you?

    Then approach them and ask them if they are willing to sell you
    a certain amount of clicks to your offer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901507].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rmacklyn
    Well I would recommend not at all going with buying traffic. Practically you should build the traffic to your website effectively with the natural process. Going with artificial may get you satisfaction at the beginning but long way from now, it would harm you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901525].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Vikram Anand
      Originally Posted by rmacklyn View Post

      Well I would recommend not at all going with buying traffic. Practically you should build the traffic to your website effectively with the natural process. Going with artificial may get you satisfaction at the beginning but long way from now, it would harm you.
      Completely agreed with you. Shortcut way to buy traffic can never sustain good results.
      Hence one should aim for building up organic traffic.
      Signature
      Is there any area of your life where your need help??

      Click Here to access tons of resources on Self Help
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901875].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikefashen
    Originally Posted by Santhoshseo View Post

    hi i have an news and entertainment website
    im looking to buy some web traffic while building actual traffoc using social media and seo

    plz suggest any good sellers who provide good quality traffic
    I wouldn't "pay for traffic" for the kind of site you have. I'm really super comfortable with using Facebook advertising and I'm not sure I would even do that.

    Instead, go to NextMark - Tools for Media Planning, Media Sales, and Ad Operations and see if you can do some email list advertising. Seems to me that if you can advertise on the email list of a major magazine publisher that would be a better use of your money.

    But I will say this, attempting to have a general news and entertainment website is going to be a very hard way to make money. Once you've built up a critical mass then you can make a fortune. Till then you are going to have to throw TONS of money into traffic generation to build up any kind of followership.

    AND EVEN THEN the only way your site will survive is if you have a compelling point of differentiation. What is going to make your news and entertainment site any different from any other out there? Why should someone visit your site over any other?

    You are in a business where you're basically going to try and go head to head with people like Yahoo, and Conde Nast, and Time/Warner, and Fox, and CNN and on and on.

    You'd better be a really super fast and aggressive mouse if you're going to try and tangle with those elephants.

    It's why I'm saying if I were you I'd be trying to do email list advertising literally using those people's email lists. Use your competition to fuel your site. (just remember there needs to be a unique selling proposition to why someone should use your site over the big guys)

    My .02 anyway. Hope this helps.
    Signature

    Stop trying and start DOING

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901891].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cristeck
      Originally Posted by mikefashen View Post

      I wouldn't "pay for traffic" for the kind of site you have. I'm really super comfortable with using Facebook advertising and I'm not sure I would even do that.

      Instead, go to NextMark - Tools for Media Planning, Media Sales, and Ad Operations and see if you can do some email list advertising. Seems to me that if you can advertise on the email list of a major magazine publisher that would be a better use of your money.

      But I will say this, attempting to have a general news and entertainment website is going to be a very hard way to make money. Once you've built up a critical mass then you can make a fortune. Till then you are going to have to throw TONS of money into traffic generation to build up any kind of followership.

      AND EVEN THEN the only way your site will survive is if you have a compelling point of differentiation. What is going to make your news and entertainment site any different from any other out there? Why should someone visit your site over any other?

      You are in a business where you're basically going to try and go head to head with people like Yahoo, and Conde Nast, and Time/Warner, and Fox, and CNN and on and on.

      You'd better be a really super fast and aggressive mouse if you're going to try and tangle with those elephants.

      It's why I'm saying if I were you I'd be trying to do email list advertising literally using those people's email lists. Use your competition to fuel your site. (just remember there needs to be a unique selling proposition to why someone should use your site over the big guys)

      My .02 anyway. Hope this helps.
      In addition to this I would like to add a reminder, something that every IMer is always advised to do; You don't need to concentrate on getting 2000, 3000, ........ visits to your site. What you need is to BUILD A RESPONSIVE LIST THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS DIRECT TO YOUR SITE! A million visits gotten today can be lost. tomorrow.

      My 2 cents
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901999].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ben Holmes
    Rather ironically, a Kindle book is free this week on the topic of getting traffic to your website... check the Kindle thread here: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...giveaways.html

    Full disclosure... it's a book I wrote...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901985].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikefashen
    Oh, and something I just thought of. You may want to give VERY serious consideration to checking out the WF Traffic All In One thread here:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ffic-tips.html
    Signature

    Stop trying and start DOING

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9902003].message }}

Trending Topics