Graphic design services marketing, need help!

6 replies
Hi Warriors,

I want to promote my graphic designing services.What should I do to bring targeted traffic to my website and convert them into my clients. I would really appreciate if somebody provide me with some solid suggestions and help.
I'am confused whether blogging is the best option, SEM, Solo ads or any others? Please guide me through the way, I'm feeling Blind.

Regards
#design #graphic #marketing #services
  • Profile picture of the author niles
    Set up a WSO right here and offer a big discount like 75% off to get 5-10 great reviews. This will help things take off.


    Have some good samples ready.


    There are several graphic WSOs that have done extremely well here. Just check them out to get an idea.


    Good Luck!

    Niles Miller
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9955475].message }}
    • Originally Posted by niles View Post

      Set up a WSO right here and offer a big discount like 75% off to get 5-10 great reviews. This will help things take off.


      Have some good samples ready.


      There are several graphic WSOs that have done extremely well here. Just check them out to get an idea.


      Good Luck!

      Niles Miller
      thank you very much for the great suggestion.I,am going to offer my services here on warrior forum from the coming week.I'll definitely keep your tips in mind.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9955710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RealCasher
    I would advice you to start cold calling & cold emailing. It works.

    Just put the effort.
    Signature
    Get Weekly Payouts Stream -Using- My Autopilot Money Machine


    Discover & Jump into the 2015's Hottest Income Opportunity -- (Viral Stuff.)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9955497].message }}
    • Originally Posted by RealCasher View Post

      I would advice you to start cold calling & cold emailing. It works.

      Just put the effort.
      Realcrasher,
      it's really a cool advice! I don't have any email list and I wonder how could I learn the skills of email marketing, from list building to cold emailing.
      I would be a great help for me if you share with me the name of some cool stuff related with email marketing, any course, free or paid.
      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9955726].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RealCasher
        Originally Posted by Latoon Technologies View Post

        Realcrasher,
        it's really a cool advice! I don't have any email list and I wonder how could I learn the skills of email marketing, from list building to cold emailing.
        I would be a great help for me if you share with me the name of some cool stuff related with email marketing, any course, free or paid.
        Thanks
        I was referring here to cold emailing and not list building..

        It's very simple, just search for your potential clients contact informations, drop them an email asking if they need help and offer your services in a friendly way.

        It would be better to make an excel file and organize your work.

        Same as cold calling, just call and be friendly.

        Rinse and repeat and you will come up with a good script/message that work for you.
        Signature
        Get Weekly Payouts Stream -Using- My Autopilot Money Machine


        Discover & Jump into the 2015's Hottest Income Opportunity -- (Viral Stuff.)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9955805].message }}
        • Originally Posted by RealCasher View Post

          I was referring here to cold emailing and not list building..

          It's very simple, just search for your potential clients contact informations, drop them an email asking if they need help and offer your services in a friendly way.

          It would be better to make an excel file and organize your work.

          Same as cold calling, just call and be friendly.

          Rinse and repeat and you will come up with a good script/message that work for you.
          Thank you!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9955812].message }}

Trending Topics